Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey

Masterpiece

by vulgar_vogue

Toshiya is an artist who sees Shinya one day at the park.

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Shinya, Toshiya - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 3800 words - Complete

?Blocked
disclaimer: I do not own the people involved in this and this never happened.

Toshiya opened the door to his art studio and walked in. He sighed as the room provided a safety from the howling wind of New York City. The artist removed his scarf and coat. He had just gotten back from the crafts supply store down the street. Toshiya had needed some new acrylic paints in order to finish his painting.

The painting was of a young man. When Toshiya first saw the guy his first thought was that he had never seen such a beauty before in his life. The man had beautiful locks of auburn hair and the most precious full lips. It was love at first sight. Toshiya had gone out walking to try and get inspired. The moment Toshiya had seen the other sitting on a bench in the park he had an uncontrollable urge to touch him, kiss him, and make love to him. He wanted to swim in a sea of blankets and lay around all day with that person. He didn't just want the person's body but he wanted to get to know the man too. It wasn't just a lust thing. He wanted them to wake up and sit at the table drinking coffee together in the early morning while talking about anything and everything.

Toshiya had been starring for so long, lost in his daydreams, that when he finally came back to reality the man was gone. Toshiya had gone back to the park each day just to get a glance of the beauty. And everyday that Toshiya went there the beauty was there, sitting at the same bench. Over the week Toshiya had taken to sketching the unexpected man. He wanted to paint the other man. Despite all of the sketches Toshiya still couldn't get the proper image on to canvas. He needed to have the real model.

One fateful day Toshiya decided that he was going to ask the man to model for him. Instead of hiding in the bushes like some crazy stalker he walked over to the bench. "You're beautiful." Toshiya whispered to the man. The said man looked up in Toshiya's general direction.

"Really?" The man chuckled a little bit. "I wouldn't know." He looked down letting a curtain of hair cover his face.

"How sad." Toshiya pouted.

The other man looked up with a shocked expression on his face. "Odd." He smiled. "People usually tell me how lucky I am not to be able to see the world and all of its destruction."

"But what about its beauty?"

The man stood up so that he was standing in front of Toshiya. He took his hands and reached out, touching Toshiya's chest. His hands worked upwards to his face as he traced over the man's features. When he was satisfied he removed his hands. "I'm Shinya."

"Shinya...what a beautiful name." The artist said as he reached up to pull off the sunglasses that Shinya was wearing. Shinya placed his hands on Toshiya's, wanting to stop him yet wanting him to continue. The later thought won as Toshiya removed the blind man's glasses. Shinya's eyes were a light brown color and were glazed over as if he had no life, no soul; the eyes of a blind man, starring into space and not seeing a thing.

It had been three weeks since that event. And during those three weeks Toshiya had gone back to the park and talked with Shinya. Instead of just sitting on the bench though, Toshiya had convinced Shinya to take a walk with him. So now everyday they walked around the park holding hands and chatting.

Toshiya had talked with the man and had gotten to know him. He was sure that he would be able to bring life to his painting and give it a personality. He looked over to the auburn haired man. "I want to paint you."

Shinya stopped walking alongside Toshiya. "You're crazy." An amused smiled played on the man's face.

"Of course I'm crazy. I'm an artist." Toshiya said proudly.

Shinya laughed. "You are an amazing person Totchi."

Toshiya smiled. "So you're let me paint you?"

"You should know by now, Totchi, that I couldn't deny you."

Toshiya stood in front of Shinya. He took the younger man's hands in his and leaned his face in so that his breath could be felt against the other's face. "Then move in with me. I want to spend everyday of the rest of my life waking up to you." Shinya leaned forward and captured Toshiya's mouth with his lips. Toshiya glazed his tongue against Shinya's. The younger man compelled to the action and parted his lips so that the kiss could be deepened. Their tongues danced against each other's in slow loving movements. Then Shinya pulled back ending it.

"What about my brother?" Shinya asked. "He's been taking care of me."

"I'm sure he can manage without you." Toshiya had known about Shinya's brother although he had never meant the man. His name was Kaoru. He was older then Shinya and worked in a bar. "Why don't we go to your place and pick up your stuff?"

"Now?"

"Yes now silly!" Toshiya cheered as he took hold of Shinya's arm and lead him out of the park. "Now where does he live?" As Shinya was pulled along he told his lover the address.

Once they reached the building Toshiya was a bit nervous. He squeezed his boyfriend's hand as he asked for the key. Shinya gave him the key and they walked into the building. "It's on the fifth floor."

Toshiya lead Shinya to where the elevators were and pressed the button. When the elevator arrived they got in and pressed the button for the fifth floor. As they traveled in the elevator Toshiya grew more nervous. How was he going to face Shinya's older brother? It's the first time he's ever meant the man and he's already going to ask him if he can take Shinya. Shinya felt how nervous his lover was. "Don't worry." Shinya said in his calm voice as he brought his hand up to stroke Toshiya's arm. Toshiya started to relax a little under Shinya's touches.

The elevator ringed announcing that they had reached their destination. Shinya took hold on his lover's hand and pulled him out of the elevator. Toshiya chuckled. "Hey! I'm supposed to be the one leading you around."

Shinya laughed at Toshiya's attempt to lighten up the nervousness. Truth was that Shinya was also feeling nervous. He wasn't sure how his brother would react. Shinya had never told his brother about meeting Toshiya and falling madly in love with him. He was afraid that his brother would take it the wrong way and think that Toshiya was playing with him, just like the last man...

"Shinya? Shinya baby?" Shinya snapped his head up. He wasn't aware that they had stopped walking or that he was lost in his thoughts. "Is everything alright baby?" Shinya nodded his head. He tugged on Toshiya's hand. Taking the hint the other lead his boyfriend to the apartment.

Toshiya looked at the door. Taking in a huge breath of air he pressed his shaking finger against the doorbell. A loud coming followed by some crashing noises and curses were heard from inside the apartment. When the door opened Toshiya came face to face with a tall handsome man with light brown messy hair. So this is Kaoru. Must have just gotten out of bed.

Kaoru eyed the man in front of him carefully. He looked towards Shinya then glared at the man. Toshiya gulped. Shinya could feel his brother's gaze on him and Toshiya. This was exactly what he was afraid of. Kaoru was already rejecting Toshiya.

Toshiya reached his hand out and tried his best to smile. "Hello. I'm Toshiya. You must be Kaoru."

Kaoru just glared at Toshiya's hand. "Brother. Please be nice." Shinya said in his whiny baby brother voice. Kaoru moved out of the way to let Toshiya and Shinya enter the apartment. They walked over to a grey (1) couch and sat down. After a few minutes Kaoru reappeared with a three cups of coffee. He set a cup in front of each of them.

Toshiya nervously took the cup in his hands and carefully sipped the steaming hot liquid. "Is there some reason why you brought this boy home with you Shinya?" Kaoru asked while continuing to stare at the said 'boy'.

Shinya let out a sigh. "Actually yes."

"Well? What is it?" Kaoru asked.

"I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Toshiya Hara." Shinya took a sip of his coffee. "He's a painter." Kaoru snorted. Toshiya shifted under the disapproving look of Shinya's brother. "He asked me to move in with him." Shinya set the coffee cup on to the table. Kaoru looked over to Shinya with an eyebrow raised and with a slightly worried, protective look. "I said yes."

"What are you thinking?" Kaoru exploded. "Do you remember what happened last time?"

Last time? Toshiya wondered.

"I remember." Shinya coolly replied.

"And you're still going to move in with him?"

"Yes."

Kaoru quickly stood up from his chair. "No! I won't allow this."

"It's my life Kaoru!" Shinya shouted. "I trust Toshiya. I love him!"

"It's just like last time!" Kaoru shouted back.

"No it isn't!"

"How do you know?"

"How do you know, Kaoru?" As the two brothers shouted at each other Toshiya was sitting on the couch holding his coffee protectively. "I can't just give up because one man used me. Toshiya's not like that. I just know it." Shinya's voice was quieting down. "Trust me. Just because I'm blind doesn't me I can't think for myself."

Kaoru let out a sigh. "I'm just worried about you Shinya." Kaoru walked over to his brother and embraced him. "I don't want to see you get hurt again."

"I know." Shinya returned the hug.

"Do you need help packing your things?"

Shinya smiled. "No. I'll be fine." Shinya got up from the couch and carefully made his way into his familiar room.

As he left to pack Toshiya was left with an agitated Kaoru. Kaoru sat down in Shinya's spot on the couch. He turned to look at Toshiya. Toshiya tried his best to smile but he was still a little intimidated by the older man. "If I ever find out that you hurt him..." Kaoru's threat trailed off as he glared again at Toshiya.

"Hey!" Toshiya exclaimed. "I don't know what happened in the past but I'm not here to hurt Shinya. I really love him."

Kaoru studied Toshiya. The younger one's eyes were filled with honestly and love. "You're a painter. Are you sure you are not just after his beauty?"

"No!" Toshiya said quickly. "I do admit that he is a very beautiful man who can put all women to shame but that's not why I want to be with him. I've fallen in love with him."

"He was a writer." Toshiya cocked his head to the side. He had a confused look on his face. "The guy that Shinya fell in love with was an erotic writer."

Toshiya blinked his eyes. So that was why Kaoru was worried. He thinks that I just want Shinya for his beauty.

Toshiya smiled at Kaoru; a sincere smile. Kaoru smiled back. At this moment Shinya entered the room with a suitcase and backpack.

"That's all you're taking?" Kaoru asked.

"Yep." Shinya replied as he made his way to the door. The two men on the couch also got up and followed Shinya.

"Toshiya." Kaoru called just before closing the door on the two lovers. "Take good care of my baby brother."

Toshiya grinned. "Of course!" He yelled as Kaoru closed the door and as Toshiya and Shinya headed to the elevators.

Toshiya took hold of his boyfriend's hand as they walked down the streets of New York City. He was bubbling with happiness. Shinya could feel his boyfriend's excitement and he had to admit that he was also feeling the same. So the two lovers, having gotten permission from Shinya's brother, carried Shinya's bags to their new apartment while grinning and laughing the whole way there.

This is just perfect. Toshiya thought. They were lying in bed. The windows were open allowing a nice breeze to flow through the bedroom. On the bare bed laid two beautifully naked men, the sheets were forgotten on the floor along with their clothes.

Toshiya traced his fingertips over the pale skin of his lover. He brushed against the man's nipples causing a moan to escape him lips. "Mmmmm. The sounds you make are so addictive Shinya." Toshiya said before taking a nipple in his mouth drawing more sexy noises from Shinya. He licked and sucked on the nipple making it hard and erect before doing the same to the other.

Shinya was panting hard. Having the lost of one sense heightened the others and Shinya could feel every little touch from the tips of Toshiya. It was driving him wild. Never before was he so overcome with lust. Shinya was so over whelmed. "Toshiya...please..." He didn't even know what he was begging for but he needed something more. "Toshiya more." Shinya panted.

Toshiya begun to work his way down Shinya's chest and away from his abused nipples. He kissed his lover's stomach as he went lower until he reached Shinya's ache. But being the devious person that Toshiya was he ignored it. Instead he started sucking on Shinya's hipbone. "Toshiya!" Shinya cried out. "No!"

"No?" Toshiya asked clearly amused by Shinya's frustration.

"Not there." Shinya had no idea how he was able to form sentences when he felt that he had no air in his lungs. He was amazed how much of an affect Toshiya had on his body.

"Then where?" Toshiya asked lifting his head slightly away from the beautiful hip that he had been sucking on. Shinya, having lost the ability to form words, grabbed a fistful of Toshiya's hair and roughly pulled it so that Toshiya's head was now over his aching member. Ow! Toshiya thought as his head was pulled. He had to chuckle at his lover's antics. "Clam down Shinya dear."

"No!" Shinya whined. Toshiya smirked at his loved but winced when Shinya pulled on his hair.

"Just don't pull of my hair baby and I'll give you release." With those words Shinya loosened his grip on Toshiya's hair. Toshiya smiled before finally giving some attention to Shinya's member. He stuck his tongue out and quickly licked the tip. Shinya let out a loud gasp. "Do you like that?" Toshiya asked as he continued to lick around Shinya's length causing more pleasure moans to escape Shinya's lips.

"Toshiya...God!" Shinya panted. He was on the verge of coming when Toshiya stopped. "Don't stop."

"I want to have fun too." Toshiya pouted. He leaned over Shinya and covered his lips in a deep heated kiss. After breaking apart for air Toshiya reached over the bedside table to retrieve the tube of lube. He dipped his fingers into the substance. Toshiya engulfed Shinya's mouth in his again as he probed a finger into Shinya's opening. When he felt Shinya relax to the first finger he gently placed another in. Toshiya probed inside Shinya, looking for that special spot. When Shinya arched up and practically shoved his tongue down Toshiya's face he knew that he had found that special spot. "Ready baby?" Shinya nodded and groaned as Toshiya removed him fingers.

Toshiya took the lube once again this time spreading it on his erect member. He gently pushed Shinya's legs apart as he placed himself against his entrance. Slowly Toshiya begun to push into his lover. Shinya wiggled around at the uncomfortable new invasion. "Don't move baby. Just relax." Shinya tried to stay still as Toshiya pushed himself in all the way. Toshiya let out a long moan as he felt Shinya's tight entrance surround his member.

Toshiya bent down to give his lover a reassuring passionate kiss. "You ready baby?" Shinya nodded giving his permission for Toshiya to start moving. At first Toshiya gave shallow thrusts trying to get Shinya's body used to the feeling. As Shinya's cries turned to those of pleasure Toshiya begun to move faster. He pulled out his lover until only the tip still remained then he rammed himself back in creating a loud moan from Shinya.

Toshiya wanted to give Shinya extreme pleasure. He tried to angel himself so that he was hitting Shinya's sweet spot. After a few more thrust at different angels he found it. Shinya cried out as his whole body arched up from the bed. He threw his arms around Toshiya and dug into his boyfriend's back. Cling to Toshiya he felt the other man speed up.

Toshiya's thrust became more frantic and rough. He reached a hand down between his and Shinya's bodies and took hold of his lover's member. He began to pump him in time with his thrust.

Shinya didn't know how he managed to last this long. It felt like his body was hotter then a fire on a summer's day. He couldn't take it any more and with a cry of his lover's name Shinya came, spilling his seed all over their bodies.

Toshiya felt Shinya's muscles tighten around his member. With one final thrust he came deep inside of his lover.

The two slowly fell back onto the bed. Shinya winced as Toshiya pulled himself out. They laid there on the bed neither one moving just panting and basting in the glory of the aftermath. "I would hold you but you're too sweaty." Shinya giggled at Toshiya's joke. He rolled over so that he was facing his lover and smiled. Toshiya smiled back. "Well if you're going to be that cute then maybe I can make an exception just this once." Shinya laughed as Toshiya reached over and pulled his boyfriend's head to his neck. He kissed the top of Shinya's head before embracing him with both of his arms. "Sleep now." Within minutes both men were sound asleep dreaming of each other and the morning that was to come.

The next morning Toshiya woke up alone in bed. Before he was able to think of some terrifying story of how he hurt Shinya last night so the man had ran away he smelled coffee and concluded that Shinya had gotten up and made some. (2) So Toshiya got up threw on some random pants, not even bothering with a shirt he walked out to the kitchen. "Something smells nice." He said as he spotted his lover sitting at the table.

"Good morning." Shinya greeted his boyfriend. Toshiya walked over to Shinya's chair and gave him a peak before going to fix himself a cup of fresh-will-wake-your-ass-up-coffee.

He sat down opposite to Shinya. "Shinya..."

"Yes?" Shinya was a little worried at the tone of Toshiya's voice.

"There's something that I've been wondering."

Did I do something wrong? Shinya thought. Was I not good last night?

Toshiya saw the look on his lover's face. He reached across the table and took hold of Shinya's hand. "I love you baby. You didn't do a thing." Shinya let out a breath of relief. "I was just wondering why Kaoru didn't want you to leave. What did he mean by saying I'm just like the last guy?"

Shinya sighed. He would rather not discuses this but Toshiya was his boyfriend and he had a right to know.

"You don't have to tell me." Toshiya said. "I mean if it's too personal..."

"No." Shinya said. "I'll tell you." He smiled at his lover before speaking again. "His name was Yoshiki." (3) There was a pause before Shinya continued. "He came up to me and commented on my beauty. He was a writer so he had a way with words. I thought he truly loved me but it was a lie. He would tell me how beautiful I was and make love to me like I was the most precious thing in the world." Shinya smiled at the fond memories. "But then he betrayed me." His smile faded. "A book came out. It was about me and how he played me. He used me and wrote a book about how he won the heart of a blind boy. I was so angry. I asked him how he could do such a thing. He just laughed and told me to wake up this is the real world. Then he left. I was heart broken and cried for days." Shinya sighed. "But now I'm over it. Now I have you..."

Toshiya gripped his boyfriend's hand as he reached over to kiss him. Shinya smiled into the kiss and Toshiya smiled back. "It's all in the past now baby." They sat there silently drinking their coffee, just enjoying the love from each other.

After the coffee cooled and the mugs were washed in the sink Toshiya embraced Shinya in a hug. "I want to paint you. I want you naked on the bed wrapped in the sheets." Shinya blushed upon hearing how Toshiya wanted to paint him. In truth he was a little nervous to allow Toshiya to paint him. "I'm never going to leave you baby. Never."

Never. Shinya repeated the words to himself in his head. He could trust Toshiya. He could fully give himself to this man and this man won't leave him afterwards. "Okay."

Toshiya smiled. "Let's get started then!" He cheered as he lead Shinya over to the bed. He slowly undressed Shinya.

"Toshiya don't tease like that." The said teasing man smirked.

"Why? Are you thinking dirty thoughts Shinya baby?" Shinya blushed. He could help it if Toshiya's touches set his whole body on fire. "Now lay on the bed my beautiful pink flower."

Shinya crawled on the bed. Toshiya moved his body around trying to get the best angel. He wrapped the younger man in the sheets trying to create the illusion of water. When he was satisfied with the position Toshiya walked behind his easel. He mixed some paint, took out his brushes and started to paint. This was what he needed. Now he could complete his masterpiece.


/////////////////////Notes///////////////////
1.) It wouldn't be Dir en grey fan fiction without spelling "gray" as "grey".
2.) Toshiya got his dream of having coffee with Shinya every morning. I mentioned coffee three times in this fic. needs sleep
3.) Yoshiki an erotic writer? Yoshiki was the erotic writer who used Shinya as his muse for sex.
4.) Yes Shinya can make coffee even if he is blind. He has super powers XDD It's the Dare Devil Shinya.
Sign up to rate and review this story