Categories > TV > Star Trek: The Next Generation

Bedwarmer

by loralee1

Picard/Riker, On an away mission the boys have to share a room.

Category: Star Trek: The Next Generation - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1014 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Bedwarmer
Series Star Trek TNG
Pairing: Slash P/R
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Not mine not making any claims on them
Summary: Picard and Riker share a room

A/N: I've been cleaning up some of my old stories. Tidied this up some. While i'm sure it's cliched and silly It was my first fanfiction so i thought i share for grins and giggles.


Jean Luc Picard was trying to politely refuse the bedwarmer his host has just presented when Will Riker stepped up behind him and laid a possessive hand on his shoulder.

"Captain, if you're ready?"

The host made a small sound and waved the bedwarmer away.

"Let me show you to your room, Honored Guests."

Once in the room Riker let out a laugh.

"I'm sorry Captain," he said, "You looked like you needed rescuing. Unless you really liked the looks of that one."

"Number One, I am very grateful you saved me. The boy was much to young for my tastes."

Picard enjoyed the look of shock on Riker's face at the implication.

"I am curious though, how did you know that making our host think we were together would work?"

"Mister Data informed me when I called to let them know we were spending the night on the planet. It seems that due to their history and a long-standing shortage of females they employ young boys in many roles. Although traveling dignitaries can travel with their own escorts. Data referred to 'shield mates'. It would have been a grave insult for him not to have offered and even worse to refuse."

"Ah, yes I understand."

Riker walked into the next room and looked around.

"Only one bed but it's big enough for four people."

"Well then, we should have no problems sharing should we Number One?"

"Only if you snore, Captain," said Riker with a grin.


Picard woke as a sudden weight fell on him. He realized it was Rikers leg. Will Riker was sound asleep, snuggled up against Picard's shoulder and had thrown a leg over him. He was snoring softly. Picard smiled to himself, obviously Will had forgotten who he was sleeping with. But his next thought wasn't so comfortable.

If he woke Riker to get him to move it would reveal his erection or if he didn't wake him he would lose all feeling in his leg. Riker's breath on his neck was increasing his arousal and his erection was becoming painful. He'd finally decided to wake Will and laugh it off, when he realized Will's breathing had changer and there was something pressing against his hip.

"Will?" he felt Riker tense, "my leg is going to sleep," he said mildly.

As Riker lifted his leg and tried to ease his body backward he rubbed against Picard's erection and stiffened.

"It's all right, Will, it is quite cold in here. I see why they tried to give us bedwarmers." Picard forced a chuckle.

"Captain, I'm sorry, I..."

Picard cut him off softly, "It's all right, Will," Picard raised up slightly trying to see Riker's eyes, "I'm enjoying this actually, unless you are uncomfortable."

He felt Riker relax back against him. Picard thought perhaps, Riker would go back to sleep. It was very quiet with soft moonlight coming through the slits at the top of the walls.

"Captain?"

"I rather think Jean Luc would be more appropriate, Will." There was a pause and Picard became aware of something pressing against his hip again.

"Jean Luc, I uh, do you..." Riker's husky voice broke off and he took a deep breath and reached slowly toward Picard, softly brushing his belly.

"Yes, Will." Picard said simply and turned slightly toward Riker. He felt Riker's body surge toward his and met Riker's mouth with his own. Arms wrapped around such each other, erections rubbing, Riker pulled back once more.

"Your sure?" he asked.

Picard nodded once and Riker grinned and slid down Picard's body leaving a wet trail of kisses. His mouth engulfed Picard's cock. Picard moaned and caressed Riker's hair. Riker inserted one finger in Picard's ass and shortly he exploded.

Riker looked up a Picard grinning. "Will there be anything else, sir?"

"Ah, Will," Picard gasp, regaining his breath, "Please don't sir me in bed and come here."

Will crawled back up Picard's body, kissed his Captain still grinning.

"The guest ion is what can I do for you, Will?" said Picard.

"Whatever you'd like, Jean Luc, I'm easy," stated Will softly.

Picard chuckled, "I had heard that, but what I like is you inside me, Will."

"Yes Sir!" Riker replied with enthusiasm. He stretched toward the night stand, "Ah just the thing."

"They certainly are very good hosts."


Picard woke with his head on Riker's chest, only to find a boy about fifteen standing beside the bed looking at him.

"I am here for you bath Honored Guest, if you'd like to rise. I will prepare it now." Then the boy vanished into the bath area.

The chest he was on rumbled and Picard raised his head to look at a smiling Riker.

"Good morning, Will."

"Good morning, Cap-uh Jean Luc. Are you going to let him bathe you?" asked Riker with a smirk.

"Perhaps I should let you, Will," Picard answered with a smile. "While in Rome as they say."

"That could be very interesting," said Riker.

"Will? Are you all right?" Picard asked as he got out of the bed. Riker slid across the bed and stood beside him.

"Yes, Jean Luc, this," he gestured at the bed, "doesn't change anything. I trust you with my life. You are my Captain and the fact that we shared a moment doesn't change that."

Picard put his arms around Riker. "I'm glad," he said and kissed him.

Riker pulled back, "We have an admirer, Captain," with a wave to where the boy waited.

"Sirs please, you really don't have time for that. Please let me bathe your in time for breakfast."

With a laugh they disengaged and went to get ready for the rest of their day.
Sign up to rate and review this story