Categories > Books > Animorphs

The Meeting

by DArgonFly101

Jake & Aximili

Category: Animorphs - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Aximili, Jake - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-31 - Updated: 2006-10-31 - 252 words

?Blocked
I was on one of my nightly walks through town when I decided to visit Ax and see how he was doing.
"Hey, Ax," I said. "How are you doing tonight?"
He seemed a little anxious about something.
>Good evening, Jake,> he replied.
"Is anything wrong?" I asked him.
>I have a...personal request> he said, hesitantly.
"And that would be...?"
>Would you...>
"Yeah?"
>Would you mate with me?!> he blurted.
"WHAT!!???" I screamed.
Now, normally, I'm not one to even think about gay sex, even when I'm not involved. But on the other hand.....
"All right," I said.
>Are you sure?>
"Yeah, why not?"
I stripped faster right then than I ever had before. I turned around, bent over, and Ax took the cue.
He reared up on his hind legs and came down-a little hard-on my back. I didn't have to worry about the pain for too long, though, because he quickly found his mark. He began to rock back and forth, pushing in and pulling out rhythmically. It felt so good, I couldn't help but moan with pleasure. As he climaxed, he shot out not only in me, but also spilled a lot out on the ground.
For a while, we both just stood there. Then, I stood up, got my clothes back on, and turned to him.
>Thank you, Jake.>
"No, Ax, thank you."
Then, I turned and left, feeling better than I had in a long time.


This story is the intellectual property of DArgonfly's partner, OmegaHellspawn.
Sign up to rate and review this story