Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Discovery

by ShadowNixxie

Ron and Hermione follow Harry on a late night trip. He's been sneaking out for a long time now and they're fed up with secrets. What will they find? HPSS Possibly a OneShot, if you want more, revie...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Other - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-12 - 1503 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER!

Blah thoughts

"Blah" speech

blah Parseltongue

IXIXIXIXIXI

Midnight Wanderings: Discoveries and Joy...

"Ow, Ron you stepped on my foot!", a brown bushy haired seventeen year old girl told her red haired boyfriend of the last two years.

"I'm sorry, Mione, but be quiet! We're lucky Harry hasn't spotted us yet!" The two teenagers where traveling down a dark corridor in the dungeons, underneath a silver invisibility cloak, trailing their best friend of almost seven years. Harry had been sneaking out almost every night since the middle of the first term of Sixth year and his friends were fed up with his secrecy. It was only their second day back from summer break and he was already doing it again.

They closely followed their year mate, surprised at where he was leading them. They went deeper and deeper into the cold dark dungeons. As far as they knew, Harry had never willingly entered Slytherin territory in there six years of attending Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Nor had he ever specifically cleaned up and changed for the event.

He was currently wearing tight black jeans and a tight black tank top, showing his beatifically sculpted muscles. Around his waist was a black studded belt with a silver panther belt buckle, and on his feet were a pair of black dragon hide boots. His hair now came down to just below his shoulder blades and was tied back with a small black band. Around his wrist was Sekea, the small beautiful silver snake with amethyst eyes that someone had mysteriously gifted him with the year before. Harry had defiantly changed through all those secret lessons he'd had the year before.

They became even further curious and concerned when Harry slipped into the Potions classroom. Silently following him, they quickly entered, anxious to find out just what their friend was hiding. When they entered, he stood in front of Professor Snape's desk, watching him grade papers. It seems their esteemed Potions professor had showered and changed as well. His long black hair had a glossy sheen to it and he was wearing clothes very similar to the ones the younger was adorned with.

Harry silently waited for the onyx eyed man to acknowledge him. For about five minutes he stood, arms crossed and watching the man with and odd look on his face. He looked up, "Good evening, Mr. Potter. What can I do for you?" The two hidden were shocked, the normal sneer was on the man's face but his eyes were shining with...amusement?

Harry smirked, "What do you think I want, Professor?" he purred.

"I'm sure I don't know." The man answered, a slight smirk twisting his lips and a glee in his eyes.

"You mean you've forgotten already, Sev? I thought you knew me better than that." Harry mock-pouted.

The other man rose from his desk and walked over to the slightly shorter teen before trailing a hand across his cheek in a gentle caress. Harry leaned into the contact, eyes closed, as Severus spoke, "Indeed I do, mon amour."

Harry moaned lightly, "What's this hold you have over me, Sev?" The older man gently captured the emerald eyed beauty's lips in a gentle kiss.

"Love, dearest Onyx. You hold the same over me." The two other Gryffindors were now in shock as they watched their greasy git of a Potions Master kiss their best friend again.

Sev slowly ran his tongue over his lover's lower lip before dipping into his mouth when he moaned. Harry's arms came around his neck as Severus' slipped around the younger's waist. The kiss soon became passion filled and Harry found himself pressed up against the wall.

Harry broke the heated kiss with a gasp before smiling at his professor, "Love, and lust, my dearest soul mate. I can't wait till Graduation, when we won't have to hide anymore." Sev rested his head on the top of Harry's.

"I know you hate to hide our love in the shadows, but it is an unfortunate necessity until your schooling is over." Severus reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box, "However, speaking of Graduation," Sev bent down on one knee and grasped Harry's hands, "Harry James Potter, I love you with all my heart and can't ever imagine living my life with out you. Will you do me the honor of Bonding with me and becoming my husband after you Graduate?"

Harry's eyes widened and filled with tears as he gasped. He quickly pilled his lover to his feet before kissing him eagerly, "Yes, Sev, I would love to! I love you!" Severus slipped a small silver band inset with a small sapphire onto Harry's finger before gently kissing him once more.

They held each other tightly for a few moments, reveling in their closeness and contact before Harry heavily sighed. Sev looked down to him, "What's wrong, Love?"

"Ron and Hermione are going to flip."

"What are you going to tell them?"

"The truth. That we slowly fell in love over my training last year and that we discovered we were soul mates just before summer term. I hate to say it, but if I absoluty have to, I'll chose you over them."

"Let's hope you don't have to."

Harry nodded absently, "When they find out, Ron's going to flip and start throwing things, shouting about how you've undoubtedly slipped me something. I'm not sure about Mione. She's so logical, but I'm not entirely sure of her views. She could be just as bad as Ron, or congratulate me on finding someone I love and who loves me back."

Severus sighed, "I wish I could do something to help. As much as they annoy me, I know they mean a lot to you and that you need them. I'm sure if we got to know each other we could at least be civil to one another."

"I know, I just hope that they give you a chance."

"Me, too, mon amour."

Suddenly, a mischievous grin surfaced on Harry's face, "Oh, Severus..." he said in a sing-song voice.

The elder arched and eyebrow, "Yes?"

"What are we still doing out here?"

"Whatever do you mean, dearest Onyx?"

"I seem to remember you mentioning something about wanting to make love on that magnificent bear rug next to your hearth before term ended."

"Indeed, I did."

"Well, shall we be going, then?" Harry purred. Severus smirked and kissed Harry once more before Harry eagerly lead the way to Severus' office.

Hermione and Ron followed in just enough time to see Harry pull Snape into an opening behind the bookcase in his office, still passionately kissing.

The two looked at each other and nodded, rushing off to their dormitory to discuss the nights revelations.

IXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXI

Harry released Severus and they smirked at each other. "I can't believe they followed you, are they mad? If they had made even a single sound you would have reacted lethally!"

"Damn right I would. However, I knew they were there, so they were lucky. They had to find out sometime. I'm just glad I don't have to actually go up to them and tell them. Knowing Ron he'll confront me tomorrow with Hermione trying to stop him and wait for me to tell them myself."

Severus bent down and kissed Harry, "You know, I meant everything I said. That wasn't a show. I truly love you and want to bond."

"Truly?", Harry asked, tears in his eyes.

"Of course, impudent brat. I love you with my whole heart and would never give you up." Sev whispered, gently wiping away the tears. "Now, what was this news you wrote me about?"

Harry suddenly looked nervous. "Shh, Onyx, it can't be that bad."

"Sev, love, I don't think It's bad but I'm afraid you might. You would have every right to leave me after I tell you this."

Severus looked worried but stared straight into his lover's eyes, "Onyx, even if you shagged the Dark Lord I wouldn't leave you. As long as you were truly sorry for it."

"Severus, how would you feel if you had a son or a daughter?"

Baffled, the man answered, "I've always wanted children, love. I never thought I could have any though. Why?"

Harry grabbed the anxious man's hand and placed it on his stomach, "Because you're going to." Severus' face lit up and he kissed Harry gently but full of love and passion.

"This is wonderful, Harry. I love you and couldn't ever imagine another father for my child, our child."

"I love you, Severus Salazar Snape."

"And I love you, Harry James Potter."

Severus kissed Harry gently, lowering him on to the previously mentioned bearskin rung and proceeded to leisurely remove both of their clothes. Running kisses all over the bare chest of his lover, Severus reveled in the love he was feeling towards his soul mate.

Oh, yes, this night would be sweet indeed...

IXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXIXI
Sign up to rate and review this story