Categories > Anime/Manga > Kyou Kara Maou

Reasons

by LilyChan

Yuuri ponders on why Wolfram wears what he wears at night. Wolfram tries to explain why, however, it backfires and he realizes his feelings for our dear Maou. I don't own a blasted thing in this fa...

Category: Kyou Kara Maou - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Wolfram, Yuuri - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-12 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 5268 words - Complete

?Blocked
Reasons

By LilyChan

"Human beings are the only creatures who are able to behave irrationally, in the name of reason." - Ashley Montagau, quoted in New York Times

Yuuri sighed tiredly as he forced himself awake to make it back to his chambers. Günter really tired him out with all the History lessons! Though he did understand why he had to learn about the past 26 Demon Kings, but what he didn't quite understand was why did the lavender-haired servant tried to make him learn it all in mass quantities? Yuuri did ask him at one point, but Günter seemed generally offended at the question, thus the boy dropped the subject.

Now all that this Demon King wanted was to rest his fried brain. He absentmindedly opened the door that led to his chambers and sat on the fluffy bed that begged to be laid down on. He tossed himself back, still with his uniform on his body in which they were sore from the events that day. For once, things in the Demon Kingdom were quiet, though Conrad was more then happy to help him with his swordsmanship.

Yuuri narrowed his black eyes. I swear, Conrad's a sadist, he thought as he moved his body onto the bed more. However, he felt a lump. He tried to move it as though it were a pillow, but the object felt heavier then what it really was.

/Not again! /The poor boy thought as he pulled back his covers, only to find Wolfram in his pink, frilly thing. Yuuri rubbed Wolfram's shoulder in a futile attempt to wake him up.

"Wolfram, how many times do I have to say get out of my room and get your own?" he whined, "I know this bed is comfortable, but come on! Do we really have to go through this every night?"

Yuuri gave up after a while and sighed in defeat as he decided to change clothes.

"Well, it's not like he's going to wake up anytime soon." Yuuri decided aloud as he started to unbutton his clothes, which remarkably looked like his school uniform. After he let the top garment fall on the ground, he started to take off his pants and hunt for his pajamas, unaware that the blond had just opened his beautiful green eyes.

However, Wolfram was just as tired as Yuuri, if not more. Lord Weller really went all out on the boys. Though, he didn't understand why Wolfram himself needed the training, he was already one of the best! But as long as he had his eye on his flirtatious fiancée, it was worth the extra training. His eyes drooped, unable to keep anymore awake.

"Hey!" Yuuri exclaimed as he finished buttoning his pajama shirt. He placed his hand back on his shoulder and rubbed him awake, only harder. "Wake up, Wolfram! Get your own bed!"

The sleeping blond grew tired of the infuriating hand; he reached up and tried to move his betrothed's hand away. Yuuri was persistent though.

"Come on, Wolfram!" he whined. He wanted not only his bed to himself, but he actually had a question for him. He felt the silk from his pink nightshirt (nightdress?) and how it truly goes with his skin. Yuuri shook his head.

Don't think such weird thoughts, Shibuya, he thought as he continued in his efforts to wake up the blond. This is a guy, for Pete's sake! You're just tired and irritable... Yeah that's it! Got to wake up Wolfram...

Though, his nostrils chose that particular moment to pick up Wolfram's scent. It smelt a little like Cecily, as he recalled the numerous times she would place his face in her rather large bust. But he had a special scent to him that Yuuri couldn't recognize, but knowing the strange customs and eccentric ideals of a good smell of this world, well, he didn't want to offend the blond any more then he had to. He shrugged it off as him being lethargic. Aforementioned, he did have a long day.

However the boy still didn't wake up. He then tossed himself on the empty space next to him, groaning.

"I don't understand why you always want to sleep with me, Wolfram! And in that pink frilly thing you wear! Have you no shame?" he asked as he tossed himself on his side, facing the sleeping blond. "I wonder why you always wear it," he asked sleepily as he drifted off to dreamland.

Unbeknownst to him, however, Wolfram had waked, sat up, and stared at the dark-haired king. Honestly, he didn't know why he wore the outfit. Perhaps it had sentimental value to it? His mother /did /give it to him, despite him stating on numerous occasions him stating over and over that he was not a girl. Then he smiled, realizing what his reasons were.

It's because Yuuri was his fiancée. And as such it was okay to see his significant other in such attire. Besides, he should be grateful he was wearing the garment in his presence. Normally he wouldn't let anyone near his bedroom during the evenings and when he would wake up. Of course with Lord Weller and the annoying and clingy servant barging in His Wimpyness's room, he had to sacrifice his need to keep things like that under wraps.

However, Wolfram decided that he'd gladly show his wimpy king what his reasons were. Although, it was going to be tricky; it was very obvious that the black haired-black eyed king was not keen on having a male (even if he did look very feminine) for a fiancée or in /that /way. But of course, Wolfram had a plan of action. Then again, he almost always did.

oooo

When Yuuri woke up to still be in the Demon Kingdom, he let out an annoyed groan. He was still in the Demon World. He tried to get up from the comfortable bed, but found that he couldn't. He tried to get up again, but he still couldn't get up. Instead, whatever it was that kept him down before just pinned him down harder.

"H-hey!" he exclaimed, now fully awake. He struggled in the grasp of whoever captured him and found that the still couldn't escape their grasp.

"Let me go! I'll do anything!" he exclaimed even more. He closed his eyes, fearing that he was being kidnapped yet again. But what he didn't expect was to feel another pair of warm lips against his. He froze, unsure of what to do since it's not only /extremely /awkward but somehow he had come to like it.

When the person pulled away, he froze to see who it was he had just kissed.

Wolfram.

He had kissed Wolfram.

Wolfram is a guy.

Yuuri is a guy.

The two had just kissed.

Yuuri kind of liked it.

Yuuri enjoyed kissing a guy.

Most importantly, Yuuri enjoyed kissing Wolfram.

The one who disrespected Conrad and pretty much everyone he came into contact with.

"What the hell, Wolfram? Get off of me!" he shouted his arms and legs flailing up and down, to and fro. Wolfram simply held him in place, just staring at him with those large green and beautiful eyes.

He narrowed his own black eyes. "Please stop staring at me like that..." he whined.

The blond continued to stare at him, him edging closer back to the shaken up boy. Yuuri backed up, but he hit the wall. Even then, he tried to climb so he could get away. But he grabbed him and kissed him again.

This time he managed to put his tongue inside of his mouth and tried to get it to play with his own. Yuuri tried to pull away, but his nerves were tingling.

In a good way.

He started feeling strange, especially at the pit of his stomach - like butterflies flying around his stomach as he closed his eyes in enjoyment. Wolfram wrapped his arms around his ribs as he brought himself hovering over the boy, his excitement poked his stomach.

Yuuri's eyes popped wide open as he found the strength to push the blond off of him. "What are you doing, you sicko?" he asked excitedly as he got himself up, not realizing his own arousal had erected, even for just a little bit. Wolfram glared at him and crossed his arms.

"You wimp, you can't even do anything more then a kiss," he stated, clearly annoyed. Yuuri just gave him a baffled look.

"But you're a guy! I'm a guy! That's just not right!" he heatedly stated.

Wolfram continued to glare at him but Yuuri could tell that the blond was hurt. He bit his lip as he thought about what he just said. Maybe what I said was a little too harsh? He thought as he felt that feeling returned.

He took a few steps closer to Wolfram but the blond merely turned away.

Yuuri instantly felt guilty for saying that in front of him. "H-hey, I'm sorry..." he said as he tried to put his hand on his shoulder again. The blond jerked it away as best he could.

The other tried again, but this time he managed to place his hand on the shoulder. He held him firm so he had more a chance to keep him around. When he didn't struggle this time, Yuuri turned him around, and noticed that tears started to flood his eyes.

He bit his lip as another knife of guilt stabbed him in his heart again. He looked square at Wolfram in the eye, and tried to control his rapidly beating heart. Why am I so nervous? I'm just going to apologize to him. Yuuri reminded himself as he cleared his throat, a futile attempt at calming his heart down.

"I'm sorry, Wolfram," he said as he gave him a sincere smile. However it only made Wolfram angrier and the blond pushed him on the bed. Before Yuuri could gather what just happened to him, the blond jumped on top of him as tears fell from his face and onto Yuuri's.

"You're always sorry! You always apologize even for the most ridiculous and ludicrous things! You make me feel guilty for having these feelings for you whenever you apologize for me whenever I say those harsh words, you wimp!" Wolfram ranted, his emotions, for once, on his sleeve. He raised his now clenched fists and slammed them against either side of Yuuri's head - which really made him nervous. "Why do you always have to apologize? Do you know how much everyone really wants you? They want you because you have black hair and black eyes!" he cried through clenched teeth, anger and jealousy evident. Yuuri blinked.

"But I wear contacts and a wig! How /could /they know?" he countered, trying to calm the upset blond down.

Wolfram honestly had no comeback for that. However, he felt his now fragile heart breaking even more. He couldn't believe that this boy was so /dense/, that he couldn't tell his own fiancée's love for him.

Wait.

Love?

He didn't know why he was crying about others flirting with his dense fiancée. But then he knew he had a duty - to marry whoever slapped him on the left cheek. However he didn't realize how long it'd been since the proclamation of the engagement. Perhaps he had grown to love the wimp, much to his dismay.

However, he decided he rather take it out on some of the amateur and practicing swordsmen. It wasn't like he was going to kill them - just to rough them up a little bit. He gained control of his tears and rolled off of the now very bewildered dark haired teen. He wiped his wet face with his sleeve.

Yuuri was beyond confused, if that was possible. One minute the blond was yelling at him for flirting too much (/Where did he get that notion?/), and the next he's giving him the silent treatment. The boy shrugged. Perhaps it was something that he had thought of something else. However, he couldn't help but feel responsible for his grief. He decided that after he had gotten changed perhaps he'd talk to the blond about it.

oooo

Through the entirety of the day, save for the morning, he had not gotten a chance to talk to Wolfram, much less get a response out of him. The blond surprisingly ignored him throughout the day, even when some of the servants would really flirt with Yuuri, Wolfram didn't jump in between them. Of course, Wolfram's strange attitude didn't go unnoticed. Conrad had pulled Yuuri aside and, for once he wasn't smiling, asked him what was the matter with the blond.

"Err, he probably just got off the wrong side of the bed, that's all!" he nervously laughed as he rubbed the back of his head. The man narrowed his hazel eyes. Yuuri merely laughed a bit more. He gathered that he wasn't satisfied with the answer that the younger boy gave him. However before he could inquiry further, a servant had called him about something. This gave Yuuri the chance to sneak off though he was sure that Conrad would lecture him or something similar.

He was confident that he'd gotten away; he jumped when he saw Wolfram walking down the hallway, a blank (or was it sad) expression on his face. Yuuri laughed at himself for being so jumpy, even though he /did /hear the echoing footsteps in the corridor.

"Ahh, you scared me Wolfram!" Yuuri stated as he tried to calm down his heartbeat. It was going; it felt like, a million miles per hour. It could be from the fact that Wolfram just surprised him.

Yeah, he'll go with that.

However, as expected, Wolfram didn't respond; much less give him eye contact. He merely went on towards to where he was going. Yuuri blinked.

That was it.

He was going to find out what was wrong with Wolfram and he was going to patch things up with him. even if it killed him.

"I just hope it doesn't have to resort to that!" he mumbled to himself as he ran off to chase Wolfram. "Hey, Wolfram, wait up!" the Demon King called out. The blond's steps didn't falter one bit. However, it did seem that he sped up. Just a tad.

Yuuri walked faster so he could keep up, but Wolfram merely ran faster. By now, it seemed that two were involved in a children's game that involved chasing each other. Of course they ran over some poor servants.

It felt like forever, but it was really about 45 minutes before Yuuri fell on the ground, panting. "That's it. I'm defiantly running more when I get home." He told himself. However, Wolfram turned into a room.

Yuuri's room. He took a deep breath and walked quickly to his room, although unbeknownst to him that the three female servants followed him closely behind. They were trying to hold their laughter and squealing, but some let loose.

"Huh?" he asked himself as he turned around. The three hid behind some exaggerate plants and the two were slightly at the one who let loose. She gave them an apologetic look. Yuuri figured it was just his imagination, so he shrugged to himself.

Don't get distracted, now, Shibuya, /he thought to himself, /you have to make up with Wolfram.

He stood outside his door, and took a deep breath. He opened the door, finding it unlocked. He stepped in and blushed like he never thought he could blush.

Wolfram was on /his /bed, with his trousers down to his ankles, and his uniform top open with a couple of fingers pinching a pert nipple.

The blond froze, dick in hand, the mere fact that Yuuri caught him turning him on even more. Yuuri wasn't quite sure on how to take it himself. He froze, his heart rate going faster by the minute.

W-what should I do? I can't believe he's touching himself there on my bed! Yuuri thought. However the awkward silence continued between them until Wolfram grunted as he reached down to pick up his pants. He then realized that his fiancée was going to call off the engagement for sure and he'd be called a dirty whore for doing something so indecent and improper.

He was about to leave the room, when the shocked Maou broke out of his stupor, he grabbed the blond's shoulder.

"Let go," the blond demanded. He brushed off the hand and tried again, but this time Yuuri grabbed his shoulders and kissed him, not exactly knowing why and what cause him to do such an act.

But he couldn't let Wolfram leave.

The two separated and Wolfram still refused to give him eye contact.

Yuuri placed his hand on his chin and turned it to so he did give him eye contact.

"Why did you act like that this morning, Wolfram?" he asked, obviously his voice very husky from the surprise kiss.

He still didn't answer him.

"Please, answer me. I need to know so things can go back to normal," he paused. "Well, as normal as it usually is." He added.

Wolfram smacked Yuuri's hand away as he placed his lips against the once again shocked boy.

"You really are dense, aren't you, Yuuri?" he whispered as he placed his lips near his earlobe. He chuckled slightly as he shook his head. He rubbed his head against his neck as he brought his own body closer to him. Yuuri bit his lip. He didn't understand why, but it felt good to have Wolfram's body against his own.

"You know why it feels good?"

He shook his head as the tingles went to his groin and spine.

"Because you share the same feelings I do."

Yuuri's eyes widened. "But you're a guy, and I'm a guy. It's not natural."

Wolfram pressed his lips together before letting out a harsh breath through his nose.

"But you're my fiancée. And as such, people think we're intimate. Please, Yuuri? I promise I won't call you a wimp ... as much."

Yuuri narrowed his eyes. Apparently love can change a person, but this new Wolfram kind of scared him.

Although, before he could answer, Wolfram captured his lips again, but this time he pried his mouth with his tongue. Yuuri gasped slightly and tried to get away but Wolfram grabbed his mouth with his hands and brought him closer.

His tongue then discovered Yuuri's retreating one and decided to play with it. At first it was reluctant to play with the new guest, but once his tongue touched the other, Yuuri was surprised on how good it felt. He moaned into the kiss as he felt the new sensations going up and down his body. He reached over and tried to bring Wolfram closer, but they tripped and fell. Yuuri knocked the back of his head against the wall and it stung. Wolfram landed on his chest. He had obviously closed his eyes, but when he opened it, he found that he had landed on his chest.

He blushed as he got up, although Yuuri grumbled about being light-headed.

Wolfram sighed; it was obvious that he really wasn't into it.

"When are you going to call of the engagement?" he asked, in a remorse tone.

Yuuri gave him another confused glance. "Huh?" The blond had obviously got offended over the remark and yelled in his face.

"Admit it! You're ashamed to have me as your fiancée, is that it?"

"It's not that, Wolfram. I'm just not comfortable."

"So just end it! End it if you're not comfortable!"

Yuuri narrowed his eyes and pushed Wolfram on the ground. He gasped in shock, but it didn't last long. He got back up and seethed.

"I refuse to fulfill my duty if you're not going to."

"What duty? What are you talking about?"

That remark caused the blond to push the Maou this time. However, he didn't realize that the other had grabbed his sleeve and pulled the blond down with him. They fell on top of each other and they started to fight.

Although, they weren't quite sure themselves on where that fight was going; Yuuri placed his lips onto Wolfram and he responded. They were fighting for dominance -- which ruled over whom. Then, their hands had gotten curious on what it was they were clinging to. Wolfram had carelessly buttoned his top, especially after he was discovered, but he unfastened them quickly, inevitably popping some of the buttons off of his shirt.

/Yuuri would pay for every thing that is ruined/, Wolfram mentally promised. He placed his hands on the King's chest, as he let out a soft moan. He also tore apart the shirt, which caused the buttons to flee off the garment and scatter across the room as well. Wolfram pinched Yuuri's nipples in which had resulted in a small and throaty moan in return. Liking what he heard, he pinched it slightly again. One again, the dear King let out a moan. He smiled as he bent his head towards it and stuck out his tongue to touch the pert pink nub.

He arched his back in response and Wolfram merely licked the small nub until it was nice and rosy. He then went to the second nipple and licked and sucked until it too because a rosy color. Yuuri reached over to touch Wolfram's hair, but he missed and touched his cheek instead. He rubbed the blond's cheek as the blond put his hand closer (if such a thing were possible) to feel the warmth generating from it. He took a digit and took it in his mouth and sucked it as though it were a treat.

Yuuri's face was hot with either anticipation, anxiety that they had made it that far, or the fact that he felt embarrassed. He wasn't quite sure, but he trusted the blond. He knew that even though that despite Wolfram's obvious annoyance with him based on past experiences. He knew Wolfram meant well.

Wolfram took the fingers out of his mouth and dove back onto Yuuri's lips. Just as hungrily, the dark haired boy returned the kiss as they explored each other's bodies. Yuuri felt Wolfram's erection slightly poking him thus his hands directed them to it. He didn't hesitate as he started to stroke the blond's member. Wolfram let out a surprised gasp, however he took them out. Yuuri gave him a confused look and the other decided it was time that the two definitely got intimate.

The blond demon took off what clothes he had on and laid himself on the bed as he stuck out his ass, blushing as though he were a bride on their wedding night. Of course, so he himself could be comfortable, he grabbed his favorite pillow and laid his head on it.

"Come on, Yuuri," he said, in a husky voice, "I've already prepped myself."

Yuuri blushed at the memory and when his dick made itself known in the room by giving itself a twitch. He covered his dick (or tried to) as he tried to look away, but found that he couldn't. To him, Wolfram was as gorgeous and cute as he could get. His dick twitched again, wanting to feel how soft his skin was against it.

"A-are you sure, Wolfram? I could probably hurt you..." he asked, still very unsure of what these new feelings and emotions had led the two to. He got up as he started to take of his garments, his dick springing and him slightly shivering to the sudden temperature change.

Wolfram shifted slightly at the sight of his dear fiancée, naked and right in front of him. He had to grab the sheets to control his now raging hormones. He nodded.

"You are my fiancée, right?" Wolfram smiled as he waited in anticipation of what was to come. Yuuri gave him a heart-warming smile and walked towards him. He grabbed his butt-cheeks and looked around it.

Perhaps for a bit too long.

"What are you doing now?" Wolfram cried out, now getting annoyed with waiting of the inevitable.

"I was wondering where I should, well, you know! Don't make me say it!" Yuuri admitted as he blushed even more profusely. Wolfram groaned as he forced himself up. He got off the bed and headed towards the now really confused and embarrassed Yuuri. He pushed him to where the King was sitting. The blond was quite surprised to see the boy's arousal. He blushed as he looked away, acting as though he was being nonchalant. "Just sit there, you wimp." Yuuri frowned at the nickname but nodded anyway.

The blond tossed his leg over and brought his body close to the tip of the dick and took a few breathers before he felt the perhaps average dick penetrate him. He took a few gasps as he felt his body trying to adjust to it. Yuuri also didn't realize that he had held his breath as well. He felt the tight body surrounding his dick.

It also felt extremely good.

Before any words came out of his mouth, Wolfram leaned over as he tossed his arms around the Maou's neck for a passionate kiss. Yuuri wrapped his arms around the blond as well, letting himself to drown into the passion. Soon the blond started to move his body up and down, Yuuri's own body thrusting upwards to meet with Wolfram's body. He felt the other boy's balls against the base of his shaft, and it felt good. Soon the blond pulled away, as he tossed his head back and yell out in pleasure. Yuuri grunted as he tried to keep the two close to each other so Wolfram wouldn't fall on his back. His hand reached over to Wolfram's pre-cum covered dick and stroked it vigorously as it only brought more pleasure to the other.

The friction as their body moved against each other caused each other to perspire, but it only made them even slicker; thus made it easier for Wolfram to move up and down in rhythm. Yuuri realized that Wolfram had been doing all the work and all the dark haired had been doing was just sitting there and stroking the other.

He grabbed him and rolled each other towards the bed so now Wolfram was officially on the bottom. He was surprised at the sudden change in position but also at the sudden change on Yuuri's part.

Yuuri lifted himself up and looked deep into Wolfram's curious green eyes. He gave him a kiss on the forehead, as though he was reassuring him, and started to thrust in a little bit. The blond's body merely moved with him. It clearly wasn't enough to make the blond moan like he was before so Yuuri thrusted in a little bit more. Apparently he had stroked against something in him that caused Wolfram to throw his head back and moan like he had once did earlier. The King wanted to hear that moan over and over. He thrusted into the boy below him harder and faster. The blond was now in another world because the only thing he could feel is his fiancée's dick hitting what he had longed to be touched for quite a while. Yuuri started to moan as well because he started to get addicted to the feeling of Wolfram's body accepting him inside. Although he did think he could easily go without doing it to him again raw like that. Even though it was very pleasurable, it still hurt him. He knew it had to hurt Wolfram - even though he had promised preparation.

Wait, next time?

The mere thought had sent his hormones into overdrive as he came. Wolfram nearly screamed as he came after him. Yuuri fell on top of him panting. The blond grabbed Yuuri's face and kissed him a rare gentle kiss. He cuddled against the boy and then fell asleep. Yuuri was in shock.

Not only had he done it with a guy, and not just any guy. He had sex with Wolfram/. And to make matters even worse, /he had liked it.

However, his body desired sleep. He let the blond cuddle close to him. He merely wrapped his arms around him as well. Unaware that two of the girls that had been following him earlier had fainted due to blood loss and the other was on the verge of the same fate.

oooo

The blond woke up to the sound of the servants' yells outside the door. He cuddled to whatever he was cuddling with and told it, "Make them shut-up, Yuuri. My head hurts."

It was then he realized out he had been sleeping next to a naked Yuuri. Although he knew what happened a few hours ago, he was quite surprised to still his fiancée next to him. However, he felt slightly guilty. They were caught up in the moment and he felt like he took advantage of the king's state of mind.

He shifted to get out of his grasp, but that only resulted in waking him up. Yuuri stretched out his arms thus letting him go slightly. Wolfram took that chance as he grabbed a nearby sheet and wrapped it around his waist. Yuuri rubbed his one of his dark eyes and glanced at him in bewilderment.

"Where are you going, Wolfram?" he asked. Wolfram had just scooted to the bed, facing away from him.

"I... am going to my room, your Highness," he paused. Yuuri blinked stupidly. "You're probably disgusted by me, huh? I took advantage of the moment."

Yuuri merely smiled, but before he had a chance to say anything the blond had gotten up. "You can call off the engagement. I know you probably don't want a slut as a bride." He sat up as he saw the blond leaving, obviously refusing to give him eye contact.

"Don't go." He said.

Wolfram slightly hesitated, but continued to head towards the door. Yuuri got up and put on some slacks he had found and conveniently fitted him. He rushed towards the blond and wrapped his arms around him. The blond was shocked.

"As your King, I order you not to leave," Yuuri whispered in his ear. Wolfram tried to suppress the blush that eventually came through. "What we did was something special," Yuuri admitted, "And it's not to be taken lightly."

Wolfram nodded, guessing where it would lead to.

However he was in for another surprise.

"And that's why I won't call it off."

Wolfram turned his head in confusion.

"Why? I took advantage."

Yuuri smiled as he kissed his forehead. "You didn't. If anything I should feel guilty for taking advantage of you."

Wolfram's blush only deepened.

"T-that's absurd! I don't have any weaknesses," he pouted. Yuuri merely rolled his eyes. "And stop with the dramatics, this is turning out like some sort of weird romance story." Wolfram stated as he pushed Yuuri's face away.

He took a few steps backwards and landed on his bottom. He blinked. "Yeah I suppose you're right. So what do you say?"

Wolfram shrugged. "I say, whatever makes you less of a wimp...Wimp."

Yuuri merely glared.

"Oh," Wolfram said, as he just remembered something, "the reason why I wear that nightgown. It's because since you're my fiancée, I thought it'd be okay to show you what I normally wear to bed."

Yuuri's jaw merely dropped. So he was awake...
Sign up to rate and review this story