Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Luckily, Accidents Happen Accidentally

by LilyChan

Spilling coffee on a certain red-head is certainly a way to change your day around.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Axel, Demyx, Roxas - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 1159 words - Complete

?Blocked
Author's Notes: I don't own anything.

Luckily, Accidents Happen Accidentally

By LilyChan

"Luck is a mighty queer thing. All you know about it for certain that it's bound to change." - Bret Harte, The Outcasts of Poker Flat

Roxas sighed as he stared into his cappuccino as it rested warmly in between his now-not freezing hands. He had a very unlucky and bad day.

He had been late for school no thanks to his now busted alarm clock. He was /so /glad that his loving brother had mentioned it to him that he had band practice the night before and they had a little bit of a spat which involved tearing up his room. However, the bus had run over some mud as Roxas tried to rush to it and it landed on his only clean cotton shirt.

He went to school with the pouring snow and a little cold. When he had arrived in class, the teacher sent him to the nurse's office so he could exchange clothes. But the only clothes she had were the ones that were a little too big on him. And he didn't bring a belt. Later, he had a pop quiz and failed miserably.

He cringed at the memory of the awful, awful grade. He sat back as he reached over to his head to rub his temple. Sadly, his arm decided to miss his forehead and literally smacked someone upside the head and caused hot scalding coffee onto his face.

"Watch your arm, asshole!" yelled someone behind him as Roxas yelped in pain. He fell to the ground; however, he also knocked over his cappuccino to the ground. After he had grabbed a napkin and tried his best to clean his face and gapped at the mess before him. And a pair of feet.

He looked up to see who it belonged to and he gasped to see it was the new guy who had arrived to his brother's class not too long ago.

His red hair was spiked towards the back and he glared at the boy with the brightest aqua green eyes he'd ever seen.

Too bad that he couldn't admire them for long. He reached down and grabbed Roxas's collar and dragged him to the bathroom.

"H-hey! It was an accident!" he said as he tried to gain his balance, feeling the pain from earlier.

After the red-head tossed Roxas in the bathroom, he turned on the faucet and placed the blond's face into the cool water. Roxas shut his eyes tight to hopefully cushion whatever damage he's going to do to his face.

Roxas was extremely surprised to feel cool water on his face. When he was able to focus, he turned to the other with a baffled look on his face.

But before he could say anything, the red-head opened his mouth.

"What are you going to do about the mess you made?" he seethed, pointing to his crotch, which was covered with whipped cream and chocolate mass. Roxas slightly blushed, but shrugged.

"I-I can clean it for you." He stuttered. "I work at a Laundromat so it wouldn't be any problem."

The other didn't seem too happy about the response. He sighed, exasperated as he grabbed the other once again and dragged him to an unused bathroom stall and locked it. He sat the blond down on the toilet, as he looked at the red-head confused.

"Not that," he said, seething now as though he was trying to constrain something, "/that/."

Roxas glanced back at his crotch which was being literally thrusted in his face. He then realized that the other had an erection from the excitement.

"Oh, /that/," Roxas said stupidly, now realizing and blushes all sorts of red. He felt butterflies in his stomach. "Uh, what did you want me to do about that?"

The other bent down to take his lips with his. He stuck his tongue inside the other's mouth and explored it. Roxas was shocked but he soon found himself addicted to the other man's taste. The other pulled away and unzipped his pants. He sighed as he felt his little friend escape into the world.

Roxas glanced down and turned away. However, he grabbed Roxas's hair and pulled him near his dick.

He took that a queue and guided the cock into his mouth. He held it in placed as he bobbed his head up and down as he licked the bitter taste of the other's dick. The other held onto his head, and pushed it down so he could get closer to climax. When he did came, Roxas slightly gagged since he wasn't used to the taste of another man's seed.

He wiped his mouth since some of the white stuff came out but the other pulled him up again for another kiss - to taste him.

Roxas went along with it once again, deciding that this was one good way to have a change in luck. This time the other's hand decided to roam his body. He went under his shirt to tease his nipples and to slightly brush against Roxas's growing erection. The teasing went on and Roxas wanted to moan, but he didn't want to bring attention to himself.

"Don't worry," he assured him in a husky voice, "no one ever comes over to these bathrooms."

That gave Roxas initiative to moan as loud as he wanted to as he was being teased mercilessly.

Before he knew it, he was naked and was about to have the other man's inserted into his love hole. He blinked his confused eyes.

"When did you prepare me?" he asked, albeit nervous of what was to come for him. The other gave him a smug grin.

"Right before you just asked."

And then he took out the fingers that were apparently inside of him. He moaned slight as he felt his dick twitched in anticipation. The red-head lowered the blond onto his dick as he let out a groan.

He made the blond move up and down as he thrusted to reach his sweet spot. The friction caused enough heat to possibly roast some meat. Roxas felt hands on his dick and was glad that it wasn't his own. The other jerked him as he rose and went down on him. Soon they had both came and put on their clothes again.

Afterwards, as they were going back out to the quaint little coffee shop, the red-head leaned in and said "Oh, and by the way, the name's Axel."

The blond blinked as he disappeared. Roxas just shrugged. At least he didn't have to pay for his drink.

oooo

When he had finally gotten home, he saw his older brother, Demyx, laughing at something on the telephone. He glanced to see the boy come in and then hung up.

"Hey, Roxas! By the way," he snickered, "Axel wants to know when you're going to buy him a new cup of coffee."
Sign up to rate and review this story