Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Keyblades Aren't JUST For Fighting!

by LilyChan

Sora doing naughty things with his keyblade while missing a certain silver-haired pretty boy...I don't own anything.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Sora - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-13 - Updated: 2006-11-13 - 1444 words - Complete

?Blocked
Keyblades Aren't JUST For Fighting!

By: LilyChan

"There is nothing like desire for preventing the thing one says from bearing any resemblance to what one has in one's mind." - Marcel Proust, Remembrance of Things Past: The Guermantes Way

Sora lay back on the bed as he exhaled. Another day, another world he had saved. However, it wasn't any different from before. Though, he wasn't tired because of how tough the Heartless and Nobodies were. Far from it! It was because of how tedious it was. True, the Nobodies and new Heartless were tougher - but one can always get experience right?

The brunet huffed as he heard someone tapped on his door. He reluctantly got up to answer it. The room was very quaint for how much they paid. Donald and Goofy shared a room together because Donald is probably more tolerant of Goofy's snoring then he was... Plus Donald sounds weird when he sleeps. And as far as Sora's concerned, he didn't want any strange dreams between the three of them. It was a twin-sized bed with maroon color bed sheets. Of course the pillows were pre-fluffed before their arrival. On the bed was his Keyblade. He figured he'd better keep it around in case Heartless were to ambush them.

There was a medium sized dresser that was made out of plastic, but painted as if it were real wood. The carpet was lush and comfortable. Sora had taken off his shoes for he hadn't done so in quite a while. It was indeed one of the foulest smells he ever had the displeasure to encounter.

He had stripped down to his boxer shorts when someone banged on the door.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming." he said as he gripped his hair in frustration. He opened the door to see Goofy and Donald. Before Sora could say a word, Donald came in and sat on his bed. Goofy glanced at Sora.

"Garwsh, Sora. Sorry bout that... But ya know Donald!" as he walked in. Sora waved him off.

"It's okay, Goofy. I know it's not your fault."

oooo

After an hour of not only listening to Donald, but trying to understand the darn duck, they had finally decided to leave. Sora had taken the shower he'd desired. He lay against the now cool bed. The air conditioner was on the minimal level, but he still felt the stings of the cold air. He didn't realize until that moment he was very sleepy. Sora placed his hands on his chest, and he felt... excited. He felt jolts of ...something.

He got up and shook his head.

/Not here, /Sora thought as he brought an extra towel to help dry his messy and damp hair.

Donald had just gone over their plan. Sadly, it just involved them going to another world defeating more Heartless and meeting some new and old friends. He didn't mind seeing his friends from different worlds... He just wanted to see Riku again. He missed him so.

Oh, he knew that Kairi would be doing fine, and that she's moving on. They both knew they were going to see each other again sooner or later. But it didn't sit well with not knowing whether or not he was going to see him again. Sora remembered his muscular build, his beautiful silver hair. But what struck a chord in Sora's memories, were his eyes. Those aqua eyes would bore into his soul and find out every secret within him - and pulled them out.

He was really building himself up. However, he realized that this was pretty much the only time he'd have some time to himself. So, when in Rome?

He unraveled the towel that had been clinging to waist. He laughed at himself when he had seen his erection. Apparently he was more built up then he thought. However, he had grown tired of doing it the old fashion way. It was time for something new...

Sora glanced around the room to see what he could use. Not the remote...it'll get stuck, and keep changing the channel. Or even one of the batteries could get stuck! No.. not the plant. It'll make a big mess...

Then he had an idea. If he got hot and bothered over just a simple touch of his own skin... he glanced at his Keyblade that rested on the bed, unaware of what plans its owner had in store.

Sora reached over to grab it and positioned it. He was facing the handle while the actual 'blade' would be in between his legs - where his sensitive spots would be. Because of the sudden temperature change, he let out a throaty moan. He shivered for a bit before he started to move himself over it. He felt the icy metal of the blade rub against the sensitive skin that was now producing goose bumps.

He moaned a bit more as he moved it up and down. The brunet opened his mouth to take in the Mickey keychain that was attached to it as he brought it closer to his love hole. His cock twitched and he moaned even more.

Sora was almost on the brink, but he barely begun! He moved himself up and down on the quick warming weapon. He felt the rigid edges of the bumps on the Keyblade go in, but barely, and out as he kept moving. He still had the chain in his mouth. He imagined that it was Riku's body that was holding him like that...

He imagined the chain would be Riku's fingers lubricating them to stretch him. The probing feeling would be the other boy's dick trying to go inside of him - to mark his territory. And how Sora wouldn't mind being Riku's territory. He'd imagine Riku would be saying dirty words that would only turn him on even more as he clung to the silver-haired adolescent.

Sora would imagine they would be very sweaty and panting like crazy due to the raw passion they would have. He whimpered, just like if he wanted more of his imaginary lover - pounding him harder, and faster; him hitting that sweet spot that would cause the brunet to see stars, spots, and other things. However, he'd want to only see Riku. He'd only want to be in his embrace. His warm skin would make him shiver even more - wanting more, begging for more.

Sora was just too lost in his own fantasy to realize that he had been moaning up a storm. He muffled himself by facing the pillow - as though it were Riku's nape and he were nipping on them. Making spots on his neck that Sora was Riku's only.

His ass would be sticking in the air as he waited for that one thing he wanted; Riku to be inside him. He'd imagine Riku would be laughing at him and teasing him more.

"You're such a little slut." Riku would say as he would enter him. Of course, since Riku wasn't really there, Sora had to use his own fingers to keep the fantasy alive. Even though he couldn't get as far as he wanted to, he had an imagination - and he was willing to use it. Naturally, Riku would do all the work as he would just use his shaking knees for support as the other boy rammed inside and out.

For that added sensation, Sora rubbed the now warm metal against his swollen sacs. By now, he was sweating from not only his earthly sensations but what he'd conjured up in his mind. He was on the verge of cumming... if only the imaginary Riku would just hit that spot...

After some time, he finally came. Sora was faced down on the pillow. He laughed at himself.

How pathetic. I had to use my own fucking Keyblade to get off...

Sora tried to lift himself up, but found himself weak. He blinked for a few minutes before his vision cleared up. He pushed the Keyblade on the ground, and, for now, didn't give a shit where it landed. He was tired and was finally relieved... He easily fell asleep as he imagined himself cuddling with Riku - vaguely knowing that they'd see each other again once they woke up.

oooo

After the trio had left the humble motel to meet Leon about the broken computers, Sora noticed that both Donald and Goofy were quiet plus they weren't giving him eye contact. Goofy would occasionally giggle, and Donald would look downright peeved.

Sora really hoped he didn't make too much noise. But at least he found a new way to get off without resorting to having someone else jerk him off...
Sign up to rate and review this story