Categories > Original > Erotica

hot summers eveing

by uni

lucy will not forget her eveing in a hurry....

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-11-16 - Updated: 2006-11-16 - 1181 words - Complete

?Blocked
It was a hot summer's night with a slight breeze coming through the window, Lucy jumped upon her bed, with a sigh of contentment. She ran her fingers through her short brown hair.
She had just come home, from a date with her boyfriend.
They had been at the beach all afternoon, playing in the water and sunbathing, as the day drew to an end they lit a little fire on the sand and just laid together on a blanket. Looking up to the sky full of stars the sound of the waves gently caressing the sand and the crackle of the fire burning bight. Ben turned and looked deep into Lucy's bright blue eyes and smiled as he lent over to kiss her. Lucy had been wanting for him to kiss her all day, so when he did she wasn't going to pass the chance of something more, "I've been waiting for you to do that all day" she said, Lucy's hand grabbed a hold of Ben's body there tongues interlocking as she started to lose control of herself.
Ben's hands running over Lucy's body, as he undone the sarong that was around Lucy's waste, her body moving provocatively as Ben's hands slowly worked there way up towards her bikini top, Lucy's breathing now becoming heavy as she moved her arms above her head.
Ben moved his body so that he was sitting in between Lucy's legs.
Lucy sat up and as they sat facing each other, Lucy wrapped her legs around Ben's body. Lucy's hands caressing bens top half of his body the kissing began again she left his fingertips softly running up her back this gave Lucy goose bumps. Lucy felt Ben undo her top as her hands moved down the back of Bens shorts, one hand grabbed bens ass cheek as the other worked its way towards Ben's cock.
By now, Lucy was topless; Ben was using his fingertips to tease Lucy. His fingers trickled over Lucy's plump rounded breasts, stroking her nipples as they started to become hard the light from the fire reflecting off there body's.
Ben moved his head and started to lick Lucy's nipple, as he did this Lucy had his hard cock in her hand as his dick grew with every stroke his shorts became so tight. Ben stopped and stood up. Lucy knelt up and began to pull down Ben's shorts,
She did this slowly as she didn't want to hurt Ben. She took a hold of Ben's dick and slowly moved his shorts over the top of his hard cock and pulled the shorts down some more until he was totally exposed.
She placed her hands around the base of Ben's hard knob and licked down the shaft,
While she played with Ben's tight balls feeling each one in her hand, massaging them she sucked his balls then put his tip of his hard cock in her mouth. With his dick all wet with her saliva, she placed her hands around the shaft, moving each hand in opposite directions, at the same time she licked the tip of his penis. Teasing him, as she sucked the head.
His moans become louder, his strong arms pushed Lucy onto the blanket.
Her body fell back and her legs spread wide as Ben put his fingers around her hip line and began to take off her knickers, her legs went up in the air to help him as Lucy's came off her legs moving back down Ben went down on her.
Lucy's body hips moving up to met every touch of bens tongue, as he licked her soft shaven pussy lips.
He parted the lips with his fingers and slowly slid his tongue around the opening of her wet pussy hole. His feather light tongue twirling on her clit. While his fingers easily slid into her, her body arching. Pleading for more.
Her hips rocking, up, down, round and around, needing and wanting his hard cock inside her.
With his finger inside her and his tongue licking her soft clit, with every lick Lucy's body shuddered. Her hands above her head trying to grab on to something.
Ben moved towards Lucy's face, as he bent down he kissed her. His lips brushed on her neck, this kiss slowly moved down her body, still arched and awaiting his entry Lucy moaned "ohhhh god yes!" she said whispering in her ear Ben asked " how much do you want my cock inside you right now?" Lucy didn't reply so Ben continued to kiss her.
He moved down to her belly button,
He kissed her belly, "make love to me," said Lucy Ben climbed on top of Lucy, his hard cock slip into Lucy's throbbing wet pussy,
Lucy let out a cry of relief as he entered her as the sexual tension had been building up in her body.
As soon as Lucy felt him inside her, she began to elevate her legs.
Ben supporting her legs with his arms as her legs spread wider so she could feel the whole length of his shaft penetrating into her. Ben's body relaxing more now as he let his weight down on his elbows, his body now touching Lucy.
With Lucy's legs raised, Ben's dick went into her deeper than before. His hard dick was getting wetter, with every thrust her juices covering his shaft and dribbling onto his balls.
As he started to get into a faster rhythm Lucy just couldn't hold back no more with her body shacking she came, love juice covered bens hard cock. So hot! Her juice flowing over his dick.
Her body went limp as Ben pulled his dick out of her pulsating pussy, as her legs moved down his body. As Lucy laid still Ben started rubbing himself Ben came to his climax all over Lucy's stomach. She felt the heat of his seamen dribbling over her as Ben moved himself. They lay side by side holding each other for a while.
No one wanted to go home, they wanted to stay this way for as long as they could. time had passed by so fast and Lucy had 2 get home. She got up and pulled her clothes over her body. Ben stood up and put the fire out with his foot kicking the sand over it.
As they gathered up there bags they walked hand in hand towards the car.
Ben dropped Lucy home and they kissed goodnight. As Lucy walked to the door she looked back and noticed Ben watching her he blew her a kiss, and "I'll be over tomorrow my darling sleep well I love you".
Lucy's heart skipped a beat as Ben drove away.
Lucy went inside and went for a shower. As she washed herself down the water running over her body, washing off the sand all she could think about was the great time her and Ben had just had.
She will never forget there special evening as long as she will live, as she closed her eyes and nodded of to sleep....THE END.
Sign up to rate and review this story