Categories > Original > Sci-Fi

203X New Generation Living

by RenoTurk

FIRST CHAPTER SAMPLE - Centered around a male prostitute whose daily routine ends up disrupted by other factors; a lover, a client, a killer? Who knows. Please rate or review. I would really apprec...

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Sci-fi - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2006-11-19 - Updated: 2009-06-28 - 3237 words - Complete

?Blocked
"They put the implants in when the child is conceived. Its part of the culture to make sure the kids get what they need right off I guess? The nano's are in there and ready to do their job when you are born." The guy says smoking the last of his cigarette and then taking up the shot glass with the strange blue liquid in it. It looks small in his hand as he downs the drink.

"So what er... what cult are you?" The other asks and puts another note on the table to get more drinks. "Do you have these Nano's?"
"That's a pretty personal kinda question man." The guy laughs and puts the glass down. "I think they called us Rollers or something like that. I have them yeah, they heal me and with it I can heal others. That's one of them I got at any rate."

For Red2 work of any kind that is well paying is considered work. He learnt to put a heavy price on himself when he was younger. He pushes the red hair from his face and picks up a new drink for himself. His eyes sparkle and he looks at the rich silver ring adorning his right hand. The ring was a gift from a client and he smiles as though remembering something pleasurable before looking back to the man opposite again.

"How did you end up here?" The man says watching him. The man opposite has a crisp white shirt and grey suit which contrasts the leather and PVC in the bar around them.
"You paid me." Red2 laughs and the man gets a glimpse of his perfectly white teeth. He has them cleaned when he gets the time so the smoke and drink don't stain them. "You mean how I got working?" The other man nods and Red2 thinks about lighting up but decides to give it a few minutes. "I was a kid when my parents died. I was stuck in this fucking huge city yeah and I have no idea what to do. My parents got gunned down by a corp's law enforcers. Life is cheap they say... I headed to an area where they weren't gonna find me."

The guy looks at Red2 who looks pretty young sat there in front of him. It's beyond him that someone could just wind up in the slums or ghettos. He is from Mediacorp and he's paid well enough. To him it is already a little odd that this kid was willing to meet him and sell his story because he comes from the richest and biggest brothel in the city. It is rumoured that some of the men and women there get paid a lot to go out of the city to sell themselves to people. He cannot understand it.

"Where you taken straight in to the," he pauses trying to find the right term, "brothel/work house?"
"No, I slept on the streets for over a year near the boundary fence. A lot of kids do that because the security don't move you. They just leave you there to fend for yourself. One night I saw this person walk past and they were so well dressed that I wanted to know who they were. I asked Dook, the guy on the security that night, who he was."

Red2 has a smile on his face now and it's genuinely one of happiness at the memory. He thinks back to the first time he saw Flix. The long black hair, the hazel brown eyes and the delicately drawn tattoos on the side of his face made him look untouchable and porcelain delicate. Suddenly he remembers the reporter in front of him and gets a cigarette and lights it.

"Dook tells me that he is the new owner and that he's just come up from inside the place. He tells me that the owner met a violent end from the female workers for one too many liberties taken. He says it was a pretty messy sight too." Red2 calls for another drink. "I asked how he got there and why he got the place. I was a nosy brat."
"Did he arrange the killing?"

"Nah, later he told me that the previous owner abused a lot of the staff. Flix was no exception only he told the guy he could do what the hell he liked if he promised to sign the place over on the event of his death. He was smart eh? Flix said that he wanted to change the place for everyone so he had to bide his time to make that possible."
"So you were thirteen and you were working in there?" The reporter looks confused. He wonders how this young guy can look so proud of his lifestyle.

"How much are you worth?" Red2 asks him. "I guess they give you a salary right and a trauma team account?"
"Well yes." He nods moving his shirt collar a little.
"I'm gonna let you know I sold myself in to there for 16k which set me up with rent, food, clothes and all that for a year. I was made in to a runner for the security and Flix said that he wanted me to do the job until I was fifteen and then he wanted me to turn up and report to him. He's five years older than me and he said he'd send for me when the time was right. At that age I thought he was pretty darned clever to be running a place when he wasn't much older. I still think it now. He said to learn from the workers around me what things meant and what kind of things they did for their money."

"Is there a minimum age or anything in these places?" The reporter asks reaching for a cigarette himself.
"Yeah it's thirteen. Cos there are no laws for what the corps think are scum and no one polices us its harder to enforce it but yeah that's the age Flix will take us in at and get us started with the ropes. He won't have anyone at risk on his pay but if they take jobs outside of his jurisdictions it's their risk kinda thing."
"That's a worry half cleared I think." The reporter says and settles in his seat again. "You're a rent boy right? That's the term?"

"Oh man!" Red2 laughs and takes his jacket off and fishes around for his ID card. The barman turns about and looks at other tables as a point. Edgerunner bars are odd places, anything can go at any time and the barman just keeps taking the money and asking no questions. Red2 takes his ID from his tight jeans pockets. His T-shirt says 'I'm even better than I look'. "If you wanna take that label yeah."
"How did you get to that?" The reporter looks at the shirt once or twice and then to the barnman who looks relieved by the fact that no one has their cock hanging out.

"When I was fifteen Flix ordered me up to his room. He told me if I gave him good enough head and I didn't cry too bad when he broke me I would be his pet. He said he'd teach me how to be the best bitch around and make so much money I'd never get to spend it." He said pushing the ID into the on site station.
The reporter moves over and looks at his ID with his name, an all areas pass card, it tells him that Red2 is 18 and that he is licensed to solicit and prostitute himself. It clearly states he is licensed to drive bikes, cars and helicopters and can own a gun. There is another part at the bottom that makes the reporter look at him with an odd expression.

"You can make cyberware and you can heal people." He exclaims as he sits back down with Red2. "Why would you stay in the brothel when you have those talents?"
"Babes," he notes the reporter looks nervous as he calls him that, "I got to learn that at Flix's expense. I want to work for my lover. For me to get out of his bed you are looking at easily a thousand and that will only get you a basic fuck." He looks at the reporter who looks away from him for a moment. "You got a question?"

"Doesn't it bother you that you might catch something or be killed?" He spots Red2 adjusting his cock, the little shit is getting horny just talking about his work.
"If they want my ass or my cock they better want it with a raincoat." He tells him honestly. "They'll want to get off on me if that's the money they are paying but I know that it's not uncommon for whores to get beaten up an' shit." He admits. "Each of the workers has a live tag which is activated to alert our security. If it goes up in pulse rate or flat lines then out team get sent in. They work for us just like our own police do. We can extract people if needs be."

"Flix cares a lot for you all then?" The reporter asks.
"The girls kinda love getting pampered." Red2 nods and the reporter watches as Red2's manicured hand slides over his erection. He has no shame in the reporters mind but then again this is an Edgerunner bar and he was warned about the guns, drugs and all sorts of things that could happen. "They are allowed to have any clothes, make up etc that they want. They can request slimming tablets or they can have any drugs they fancy. They get pretty much the same as us guys and they can have opposite sex workers in their rooms. Flix lets us have drugs only if they are prescribed through his medics. He would rather see it controlled. A lot of us will get high or drink because the jobs can be very emotional.
Think about it like this, some guy pays one of us to play a victim or sommit right and then having already had several of these whilst putting on a brave face we come home feeling awful. For some of us its okay cos we stay where we like and for others its just one nightmare after another until the money is there to get out."

"I believe I understand." The reporter spots a couple of women watching them talk. One of them is openly watching the red head who is half masturbating through tight hipster jeans. "What kind of living arrangements are then?"
"Girls and guys get rooms of four. If you don't like who you got in ya room you request a move cos Flix won't have trouble in house." Red2 leans forward to the nervous reports and puts his hand on his hard but odd feeling erection. The reporter looks at him curiously even though he feels a little shocked by the move. "I got a specialist to pierce my cock. They did this thing where they split it and then they put bars in so it feels like heaven when it's inside someone. For me or them it's a good run. It's one of the reasons I love to fuck and where they gave me the name Red2, 2 sides to everything."

The reporter withdraws his hand with a shake as Red2 smiles. The young women opposite are still watching. Red2 wonders if they are getting off on the guys there but doesn't voice it to the reporter who looks nervous as hell again instead he orders up the reporter another drink and notices that the poor guy is looking worried about getting drunk in case he doesn't get home.

"I'm not gonna let anything happen to you okay?" He smiles as the drinks are brought over. "I got a pass to your sector I can always get you home."
"That worries me more." He admits and watches the reaction. Red2 looses his smile for a moment and lights up again. He smokes as much as he talks it seems.
"You know whores don't take advantage of people. They spend all day having it happen to them." He says in the end. The smoke curls up towards a noisy fan above them. They are both silent a moment. The fan could easily behead anyone with the unprotected large rotary blades that hum like a helicopter. "People paying for us made us worth our lot. People who would rather pay a thousand bucks for a one night all out ass sore shag than form a relationship make us what we are. We don't sign up so we can make money raping innocent people you got that?"

"I'm sorry." He says genuinely looking to the young man in the tight top. "Only you've been sat half getting yourself off for some time. I can't help but wonder what you plan to do with it."
"Shove it in your mouth when you're passed out and leave you with bruises and a salty taste?" He says voicing the reporters fears. "Good God. Have you listened to what I've been saying?"
"Guess it hasn't filtered in yet." The reporter admits the tape clicks to a halt.

"Oh now look at that you ran out of stuff to record me on. Now here's a question for you." Red2 exhales more smoke, leans to the guys ear and whispers so gently that it's almost as sensual as the fact that the younger mans hand is obviously pushing against his trousers in an attempt to bring himself off without everyone else getting a good show. He shudders a wet patch appears on his jeans. "Does the thought of a hard fast fuck turn you on and annoy you because it does? Are you hard because you know that I'm all horny all the time, I've just cum in my jeans and you wish you could have a bit?"

The reporter's eyes shoot to the women. They are fixated on the chat and events going on. The reporters hand is pulled to the wet patch on the whores' leg. He feels something twitch and his hand withdraws.
"Get up and follow me." Red2 smiles. He drags the guy to the men's toilet. The reporter is looking more and more worried by the minute. "Tell me to stop." Says the redhead his hand snaking down the hard erection of the man in front of him. He runs his hand expertly over the hard and heated muscle.
The reporter jerks as the man touches him. He is confused because a moment ago this guy was telling him he wouldn't take advantage of him and now he's here in some dirty toilet in the scum hole of the earth with a rent boys' hands curled around his erection. Red2's spare hand goes to his own cock, flaccid but rapidly being worked to life again.

"I didn't pay you to..." He stumbles over his words as the young man opens his trousers, frees his erection to the cold air and looks into his eyes.
"I know your company did." He smiles confidently. "You think this was all your set up? My boss knows a good deal when he sees one. There's been another reporter following your moves today. He's in the cubicle behind and I bet you any money the camera bugging you is giving him a fucking beautiful view."
"I..." The reporter moves back a little looking for the camera.

"You know whoever it is probably has their hand over their own dick so why not just enjoy what your company just shelled out for." He says taking a step closer his hand moving from the guys cock as he gets on his knees and slips the rubber over the top of the reporters organ faster than anything he's ever seen in the movies. "I told you to tell me to stop."

The reporter looks dumbly down at the events. He's watching some red head playing with him; he's not disgusted and should be. He's scared of loosing his job or of failing to get the interview and now he's wondering how much its cost his firm and if it's worth it for everyone. The thoughts stop when the mouth encases over the rubber. New age rubbers are strange. They are designed to join with the skin, they can't be seen or felt but they protect from diseases and kill sperm on contact. They were invented in 2011 and they seem to have had a 100% success rate. Only top scientists understand this for some reason.

Hard and nervous the reporters' hands grasp the sink behind him. There is a bit of a groan as the rusty holdings are given strain. The whore's lips encase his cock and he gasps again as lips rub over his head. He should be arguing damn him; he should be getting the fuck out of there and telling his company to can their job he'll sign up elsewhere. He should...

Red2's hand snakes around his own erection, the bars can be felt under the skin of the hard erection. The kid closes his eyes so the reporter cannot see the truth in his eyes. Why does he do this? He doesn't know anything else. If he stops he looses Flix's support as a pet, if he stops he has no one. It's better to fall in bed with the man he loves even if the chances are Flix doesn't really love him.

He brings himself up to full hardness and expertly flicks his tongue over the reporter's end. There is no taste with the rubber, no chances of disease and really to him it just feels like he's sucking a dildo or something. The reporters the one getting all the joy here with those swollen lips working over him. His mouth bruising as he pushes deeper forcing a groan from the client and imagining that he is doing this to Flix instead to try and get a hard on.

The reporter pushes against the guy's groin, the back of his throat taking a pounding as the reporter looses control. The whore's breath is lost as he feels him buck harshly into him and the sink makes another strained creak. The reporter nearly falls forwards but Red2's hands steady him waist first. He stands up and the reporter looks into his eyes for the first time. The young man moves to kiss him gently and encourage him.

"I don't..." Red2 stops the guy from talking. He got as far as he was paid. Picture for the reporter behind them of him hard and the other guy taking head. He solemnly tucks himself into his trousers. He slips the rubber from the guys flaccid penis and pushes his phone number to his hand and leans to whisper to him.
"If you ever need to get a story from our neck of the woods you can call me. I won't do anything unless you ask. You take this up with your boss if you need too." Red2 steps back and motions with his hand to the hidden observer. "Thanks for the money." He smiles and steps out of the toilet leaving the reporter alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story