Categories > Anime/Manga > Legal Drug

Chocolate and Cream

by Despina

Kazahaya finds out exactly what kind of dreams Rikuo has been experiencing. The story walks the line of being a PWP.

Category: Legal Drug - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-11-22 - Updated: 2006-11-23 - 6838 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own Legal Drug, nor do I make any money from using the characters.

Fiction: Legal Drug
Rating: NC-17 (more if I could! All kinds of nasty things happen in this story.)
Author: Despina

Note: Yes, I know - it's a very tired scenario - but this is a birthday gift for my friend, Ms. Chau. Thank you Ashcat for being the wonderful friend and beta you are!





Chocolate and Cream


When he fell backwards onto the floor, Rikuo found he wasn't nearly as startled as he had been the first time Kazahaya tackled him for a chocolate bar. And for the second time in only a few months, the blond-haired man sat with his full weight on his roommate's groin. Rikuo could feel Kazahaya's ass wiggle against his suddenly hypersensitive lap as that magical tongue licked at his fingers, seeking the sweet chocolate melted there.

"Kazahaya..." was all he managed to say before he watched teeth sink into the chocolate bar once again.

And then something else new happened. Kazahaya sat up, licking at the chocolate on his lips, before he said, "I'm sorry, Rikuo, did you want some?"

He could not speak, could not tear his eyes away from the lithe creature that sat writhing on his lap. He swallowed and almost imperceptibly nodded his head. That was all his body could manage.

Kazahaya leaned forward and kissed him, his tongue brushed against the other man's lips requesting permission to enter. Rikuo was so stunned; he couldn't find words of sarcasm, even in the comforting solitude of his own head. Instead, he settled for opening his mouth.

Chocolate and Kazahaya's own unique flavor mingled together to form a wonderful, enticing new flavor on Rikuo's taste buds. Instinctively he abandoned the melting candy bar, tossing it carelessly to one side as his sticky, chocolate covered hands moved to embrace the smaller man, pulling him tight. Fleetingly he wondered if his roommate could feel his rapidly forming erection.

As if to answer the unasked question, the blond-haired man rubbed his own erection against Rikuo's. They both moaned with the sensation.

The shop and their clothing rapidly faded away and instead they were naked and on Rikuo's bed. Kazahaya touched the tattoos tentatively but did not ask any questions. Each of them had much from their past that they did not wish to discuss and for once in his life; Kazahaya seemed to understand when to remain silent.

Lying back on the bed and spreading his legs, the waif-like figure raised his arms as an open invitation.

Rikuo positioned himself between the alabaster thighs and slipped a hand behind one knee, raising his roommate's hips up enough to slide his dripping erection into him.

Tight, wet heat gripped him and he melted into Kazahaya's slight, beautiful body. Losing himself in the wonderful sensation, feeling the butterflies flutter in his stomach and the rising wave of his orgasm as it washed over him. The two of them cried out together as they found ecstasy.

With the sound of his own release, Rikuo's eyes snapped open and he stared at his bedroom ceiling, panting heavily.

He groaned, not again.

He could feel the cum pooling in his underwear.

Damn it. This was the third time in five days.

Sitting up, he reached for his robe and padded down the hall and to the shower. Once there he peeled off his clothes and stepped into the cool water.

Just how many wet dreams could one little chocolate bar bring about?

Leaning against the tiled wall, he considered what was causing this plague of nocturnal emissions. The answer was obvious, he wanted his goofy roommate more than he had ever wanted anyone before. There was just something about him...

Maybe it was Kazahaya's graceful, catlike abilities, which caused Rikuo to want to fuck the boy senseless. Or maybe it was how simple it was to tease him. How would those two qualities translate in to the bedroom? Rikuo wanted to find out.

Sighing, he shut off the water and dried himself off. As he made his way back to his bedroom he realized he was still very tired and he hoped he could sleep for the remainder of the night.

And without further interruptions.



The alarm clock roared to life and Kazahaya rolled over to turn it off. The apartment was eerily silent. His surly, nasty roommate was usually up before he was and Rikuo usually took great pleasure in waking him up in different and startling ways.

But not this morning. Hmm. Maybe he would get a break from the teasing today. Maybe Rikuo was sick. One could hope.

Still half asleep, he stumbled down the hall in order to wash his face before making breakfast. On his way there, his feet tangled in fabric and he fell to the floor with a loud crash.

"Can't you be quiet, you klutz?" Rikuo shouted as he wrenched open his bedroom door. "I'm trying sleep."

"Well, I'm sooorry," Kazahaya answered sarcastically as he rubbed his sore hip, bruised from the contact with the floor. He reached down and untangled his feet from the offending object.

It was a shirt. Rikuo's shirt. The one he had been wearing when...

Kazahaya's eyesight began to blur as it always did when he saw visions. He was startled when the misty visions solidified and he saw himself, and he was not alone. The scene was of Rikuo and him, they were naked and in bed together and...

Rikuo snatched the shirt away abruptly and his vision cleared.

His eyes were wide when he met Rikuo's glaring ones. "It's your turn to make breakfast," he stated as he turned and retreated into his bedroom.

What was that? Kazahaya thought as he remembered the visions of being in bed with Rikuo. Was that a dream?

Whatever the vision was, the sight affected Kazahaya very much. He shifted his hard on and stood up. Hopefully after a few moments, his erection would dissipate.

It didn't. Work was horrible. The day dragged and all day long, he was hard. It was worse when he saw Rikuo. He had to fight to keep himself from jumping on the other man. He wanted to touch him, he wanted to lick him.

He wanted Rikuo with chocolate on top.

"Are you okay, boy?" Saiga-san crooned as he wrapped his arms around Kazahaya from behind.

"Why wouldn't I be?" he snapped at the older man. He would never get used to Saiga-san grabbing him.

"Oh, I don't know," he gave a leering grin as he reached under Kazahaya's apron and cupped the boy's evident hard on. "And what do we have here? Dreaming of me again, are you?"

"Don't touch me you old pervert!" Kazahaya shouted as he struggled to get away.

"You should not tease him so," the shop-owner chided his lover quietly with a soft smile on his lips.

Saiga released the young man and leaned towards Kakei, running his hand through the silky hair before saying, "You are one to talk."

The two leaned so close to one another as they shared a gentle, sweet look. For a moment, Kazahaya thought they might actually kiss.

"I'll be in the back taking a nap if you wish to join me," Saiga finally whispered, releasing the strand of hair with surprising grace for such a big man as he moved towards the back of the store.

Once they were alone, Kakei handed him paper sack and said, "Kudo-kun, this might help you with your current dilemma."

Kazahaza stared at the sack with obvious suspicion.

Tipping his head to one side, Kakei gave him a disarming smile, his eyes sparkled with merriment behind his glasses. "Believe me when I tell you, Kudo-kun, you would do well to prepare yourself. Otherwise, the pain might be overwhelming. You know your limitations; in spite of your personal wants and wishes, you must know you will not be able to hold yourself back from Rikuo-kun. It would be best if you are ready for it."

"What?" he blinked with confusion. "Kakei-san, how did..."

Continuing to smile, Kakei moved away as he said, "Perhaps you should go home for lunch. But be sure to be back in 30 minutes."

"What?!" he sputtered, his facing blushing scarlet with shame as he watched Kakei's retreating form. How did he know?

"Hey!" that voice said behind him. "What are you shouting for?"

Kazahaya felt his erection throb and his knees weaken with the sound of that voice. Suddenly he realized Kakei understood what was happening and was trying to help. Kakei always knew. Although, he reminded himself, he should remain cautious about any assistance his employer offered. He eyed the paper sack suspiciously. Help from his boss was usually in the form of a double-edged sword.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!"

Kazahaya felt that big hand on his shoulder, turning him roughly. If he looked into those piercing, blue eyes, he knew Rikuo could do anything to him. And Kazahaya would probably beg him for it. He squeezed his eyes shut.

"Are you sick?" Rikuo said with concern as he touched the pale forehead.

"I... I'm fine," the blond-haired man snapped as he pushed the hand away and ran for the bathroom.

Rikuo made a dismissive noise as he watched his roommate scamper away. What was that all about?

"You should take it easy on him," Kakei said softly from behind. "Kudo-kun is a bit... unhinged at the moment."

"Is he sick?" Rikuo asked his employer, concern he would never reveal to Kazahaya was evident in his voice.

"Something akin to delirium, you might say," Kakei answered with his impenetrable smile.

"Delirium?"

Saiga appeared behind Kakei and slipped an arm around his lover's waist. With a grin he said, "Sexual delirium is what the little boy has. It looks like as if he'll need a little help from you Rikuo, if you take my meaning."

"Sexual... Did you give him a job that has gotten him possessed again?" Rikuo accused.

Kakei leaned back into his lover's arms, his smile bright, as he answered, "Not me. I believe it has something to do with a shirt..."

"A shirt?" Rikuo whispered remembering Kazahaya's feet tangled in his shirt earlier in the day. Uh oh.

"I think he's beginning to understand now," Saiga said suggestively.

"Yes." Kakei continued to smile at Rikuo before he cautioned, "Please try and be gentle with him. Do not forget, Kudo-kun is a virgin."

"Virgin..." Rikuo swallowed. "But..."

Saiga smirked at him, "If touching your shoe could bring about the reaction over chocolate it did, what do you think touching your post wet-dream t-shirt will do to him?"

"Post... But how did you..." he glared at Kakei. Damn the man! Did he have to take such pleasure in his employee's predicament? And why did he have to blab everything to Saiga?

"Remember, now," his employer crooned. "I am aware of how much you want him, but he is a virgin. I can't have him too sore to work tomorrow."

Rikuo turned his back and strode away. Saiga's hearty laughter followed him through the store.




This was the third time he had considered Kakei's advice. And the third time he had pulled the items out of the paper sack to stare at them with a stunned, horrified curiosity.

The first time had been in the drugstore bathroom, right after Kakei had spoken to him. He had nearly screamed when he saw what the innocent brown sack held. He had quickly replaced the items and stashed the bag with his personal items from home.

Afterward, he had been shell-shocked and worked in a daze. As the day went by, he found his inquisitiveness getting the best of him. He wanted to see the items again. Maybe they would even help him.

The second time had also been in the drugstore bathroom, while he was on a short break. He had pulled the objects from the bag and scanned the instructions. Terrifying, yet somehow... as more time went by, he found his disgust waned. And as the desire for Rikuo continued to pummel him, he actually began seriously considering trying the objects out.

Now, in his own bathroom, Kazahaya stared at the contents of the bag again. There was a bottle of some kind of clear liquid referred to as lubricant. But what really concerned him was the item made of some sort of rubber. He thought it was rubber anyway. It was purple, about seven inches long, tapered at one end and flared to a maximum width of about 1½ inches in three separate ridges. Further passed the rounded ripples, the thing became very narrow for about another inch and a half before a t-shaped base.

There were some instructions with the item - referred to as a butt plug. There was also a carefully written note from Kakei indicating Kazahaya should use lots of lubricant and should take his time when he inserted the object into his ass. His boss also indicated the feeling was enjoyable.

Kazahaya was both embarrassed and turned on as he looked from the note to the toy.

How could he do this?

His cock throbbed with the thought. Maybe if he did do this he would be satisfied and the thoughts of his tall, dark-haired roommate would leave his head. Being embarrassed alone was much better than a lifetime of teasing from Rikuo, wasn't it?

Yes. It was better this way.

He grabbed the toy and peeled off the packaging. Now that he held the object in his hand, he was feeling a bit more intimidated. There was no way this would fit inside him! This was sick!

And his erection throbbed.

He sighed in frustration. He had masturbated twice already. All that had accomplished was a brief moment of relief only to leave him hungry and aching even more. He would not succumb to that folly a third time. He had over three hours of work left, something else was needed to help him otherwise he would go stark raving mad!

Or worse, he would jump on Rikuo in the store again.

Peeling off his apron and his pants he sighed again as he opened the bottle of lubricant. He poured a little onto his fingertips and rubbed them together, curious about what the stuff was like. It was very slick, erotically so, and had no scent.

Now, where was he supposed to put this? This was so wrong and yet...

He poured more of the slippery stuff onto his finger and reached behind himself, grabbing his left butt cheek with his dry hand and the lubricated digit slipped between his cheeks. He tentatively touched his opening, swirling his greased up index finger around the hole.

This is soooo wrong, he thought as his fingertip slipped inside. Well, it wasn't too bad. Kakei had told him to get himself good and slick before adding the... thing, but what constituted good and slick?

He pushed the finger in deeper and groaned. It felt strange, but not entirely unpleasant. In fact, he kind of liked it, in a bad, nasty boy kind of way. Pulling his finger out, he reached for the bottle and added more lubricant, this time covering two fingers. That thing was much larger than one finger, so it made sense to insert two fingers.

They slid in together. It hurt and he tensed up, making the pain even worse.

Hmm. After a couple more tries, he realized the more tense he was the more it hurt. He needed to relax.

After a moment, he placed his foot on the toilet and he exhaled a few times before he easily slid the two fingers in together. He touched something soft inside and his knees went weak.

What was that?

He touched it again and his vision blurred. It felt so good!

Looking up he gazed at the thing, his breathing heavy. That thing would get in further; maybe he would be able to manipulate it better to reach that spot again.

See, he didn't need Rikuo! He didn't need anyone! He could take care of this problem without the big brute. Kakei-san had really come through for him this time!

Grabbing up the lubricant again, he poured a generous amount over the purple beast in his hand, watching the thick liquid work its way slowly down the ridges. This would require some strategy. And Kakei had told him to go slow with the /thing/.

Laying on the floor his legs spread wide and his feet flat on the floor, he touched his entrance with his still lubed up fingertips first. He used his fingers to help guide the tip of the thing inside rocking his hips upward for better access.

It felt a little weird, but good. He pressed the thing in, ever so slowly, heeding Kakei's words as he breathed deeply, trying to keep his body from fighting the intrusion.

Not so good. He readjusted so he held the wide part of the thing close to the floor. He sat with his weight on his knees and the tip of the thing just inside his entrance. He leaned back slowly, letting the beast inside, millimeter by millimeter, it slid in, stretching, teasing, filling him...

"Oh, Rikuo," he moaned softly as the first ridge slid in, his eyes were closed but he saw those blue eyes delve into his own. Here in his own bathroom, on the floor, his legs spread wide, a purple, bulbous toy slowly entering him, he surrendered to what he really wanted. If he couldn't really be truthful now, when could he? No one ever had to know.

He sat back and pushed the plug in deeper and the second ridge popped in. "Ohhh, Rikuo!"

When it was completely inside, the base flush against his ass, he exhaled again and he reached for his throbbing cock.

"Hey!" Rikuo shouted as he pounded on the door. "Are you okay?"

Kazahaya jumped to his feet, quickly grabbing for his clothes. "Uh, yeah!"

"Should I help you?" Rikuo said teasingly as he twisted the doorknob.

Kazayaha's stomach did a flip as he realized he had forgotten to lock the door! He had just enough time to hide the lubricant in the cupboard before the door opened flew open.

"Do you mind!?" he snarled at the taller man as he finished zipping his pants up.

Rikuo shrugged and with that teasing, taunting smile he said, "What do you think you are doing by hiding out in here? Are you trying to leave all the work for me?"

"No, I was..." Kazayaha began but Rikuo cut him off by grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the room.

"Come on you slacker," was the grumbling demand.

"Stop manhandling me, you big ape!" The smaller man shouted as he wrenched his arm free, the flesh felt hot where the fingers had touched him.

"What is wrong with you, you baby?" Rikuo said as his eyes narrowed and he took a step towards his roommate.

Kazahaya retreated until his back was against the wall, his big hazel eyes wide with a slight fear and hidden desire. Rikuo placed his left hand on the wall, to the right side of the other man's head, and gently took a strand of Kazahaya's longish, blond hair in his fingers. Placing his left foot between his captive's feet he leaned forward so he could press his body against Kazahaya's as he whispered in his ear, "You are looking very sexy."

He wanted to continue teasing his easily flustered roommate, but he hadn't expected the smaller man to push his hips forward. He was even more stunned when Kazahaya rubbed his prominent erection against Rikou's thigh with a whimper.

Recovering quickly from his surprise, he said lowly and with a chuckle, "Now I know what I interrupted. You know, Kazahaya, I could help you with that if you wanted"

"Rikuo..." was the breathless, whispered response. "Yes, Rikuo..."

His own erection roared to life and the bigger man staggered back, trying to get some distance between the two of them. If he didn't, he wasn't sure he could resist molesting a seemingly willing Kazahaya. Damn it! Why was the man so pretty? And tempting? And unbelievably fuckable?

"Come on," he all but shouted in frustration as he tried to regain some composure. "Before Kakei docks our pay."

Kazahaya stood against the wall, feeling the thing lodged deep inside him and missing the feel of Rikuo's body against his. Why did Rikuo stop? Did he not like the feel of the two of them pressed together?

Once they separated, Kazahaya began to regain his senses. The intrusive feel of the butt plug lodged snugly inside him reminded him of his current situation. Frantically, he began trying to devise a way to get it out while he was still at home. Glancing at Rikuo's icy gaze, he knew there would be no way he could get any time alone in the foreseeable future. It looked as if he would go back to work, his ass stuffed full with the purple beast. There would be no place to hide something like the /thing/. He might have to suffer all afternoon!

The only option was telling Rikuo what was going on and there was no way that would happen. His miserable roommate would tease him for the rest of his life if he ever found out the details of Kazahaya's plight.

Although, maybe...

"Let's go," Rikuo commanded as he grabbed the smaller man's hand and pulled him along. Now that he had recovered his composure, he couldn't help a little teasing as he said, "Before your sexy looks drive me to do other things to you."

"What do you mean by that?!" was the typical loud response. "Let go of my hand, you big lug!"

Rikuo looked over his shoulder with a smirk, as he dragged his roommate back to work.





It was a long afternoon and Kazahaya practically stripped off his clothes and begged Rikuo to do him several times.

Kakei had lied to him. The purple thing had not helped. In fact, it had made his situation more unbearable. Every movement was torture and he nearly whined with the ache and pain of his tight cock and balls. He was thankful for the apron he wore; at least no one else could see how hard he was.

But he was sure Rikuo knew. Kazahaya could feel the other man's eyes on him, following him, devouring him, making him even more uncomfortable, more aroused, if that were possible.

Rikuo did know that Kazahaya was hard and horny. After the encounter in their apartment, he fought his own losing battle with a raging hard on.

Kakei chuckled in amusement as he watched the boys scamper to and fro. Kudo-kun was clearly uncomfortable and Kakei had a good notion as to why. The slighter boy was also very needy, yet not ready to succumb to what he felt to be a weakness. Rikuo on the other hand was nearly predatory in his glances at his roommate. He was hungry, starving to claim Kudo-kun, yet cautious about exposing his feelings.

At this rate, it might be months before the two of them figured out what was going on between them. Being young could be painfully frustrating.

And yet, the boy's antics were highly entertaining for the two older members at the drugstore.

"Are you still invading their future tryst, you nasty precog?" Saiga asked as he embraced his lover from behind.

"Yes," Kakei answered, finding his own voice thick with passion.

Saiga chuckled. "I see. So your vision of the two of them going at it like bunnies has you turned on as well."

"Yes," he almost moaned as he felt Saiga's hand slide down and squeeze his erection through his clothes.

"Hmm," Saiga continued. "So we have four horny men just begging to go at it, huh?"

"Four?" Kakei smiled. "Are you including yourself?"

"Of course," the bigger man said huskily as he pressed his proof against his lover's back. "It's hard not to be hard with all of you hard. Right now, I would really like to bend you over and..."

"We are done!" Kazahaya nearly panted at Kakei. "May we go?"

Kakei regained his calm mask and nodded. The boy quickly darted from his sight.

Rikuo's greedy eyes tracked his retreating roommate's ass and as he turned to follow, Kakei stopped him.

"Here," he smiled as handed his employee a small paper sack. "Try not to be late in the morning."

Rikuo's eyes narrowed suspiciously, as he looked at his boss.

"Oh, for..." Saiga began but his lover cut him off.

"Open it when you get home," Kakei closed his eyes and concentrated. "He's headed for his room right now." Opening his eyes, the light-haired man smiled widely, "Hurry, Rikuo. He'll be calling your name shortly."

"Who?"

Saiga began to laugh, "You are an idiot, Rikuo."




Rikuo took the stairs two at a time. Was Kakei messing with his head? He was good at that, but today had been so weird; he wasn't sure who was doing what to whom...

He was tired. The week of interrupted sleep was taking a toll on him. After dinner, he was going straight to bed. Opening the door to the apartment, he was irritated to find no Kazahaya cooking in the kitchen.

Damn it.

Now he would have to nag his roommate. Although, he thought as he made his way towards Kazahaya's bedroom, teasing the blond held quite a bit of amusement for him. If Rikuo couldn't have him, at least he could make him mad.

"Hey, Kazahaya," he began as he opened the bedroom door. "Hurry up with dinner... I... "

He prepared himself for a fight, for things thrown at him in anger, for several different scenarios, actually. But seeing the boy of his wet dreams sprawled out naked and on the bed with something stuffed up his ass was not on the list.

"Uh..." Rikuo knew he should leave, but he couldn't. He froze in place, mesmerized by the sight before him.

"Rikuo... I can't stop," Kazayaha whimpered, his face blushed a bright crimson. "I can't stop... help me."

After swallowing he responded, "What do you mean, help you?"

"You said you would help me earlier..." he panted. "Please?"

This was unlike his roommate. Was it as Kakei said, because of this morning and the shirt? Was Kazahaya helpless to stop himself because he was overwhelmed with Rikuo's desire for him?

If so, there would be hell to pay if Rikuo took advantage of his current weakness. He devoured the naked boy with his eyes starting at the curled toes, they climbed the perfect legs, moving past the tantalizing, weeping erection and lovely, prominent hipbones, beyond the aroused, rose-colored nipples and the elegant neck, pausing at the slightly open, panting mouth to finally stare into those hazel-colored eyes.

"You'll hate me if I do this," Rikou barely managed to croak.

"I hate you anyway, so just help me!" he whined.

But they both knew Kazahaya was lying.

With a smirk, Rikou moved closer and sat on the edge of the bed. Those wide, hazel eyes followed his every movement. He was about to ask about the purple object but before he could Kazahaya whispered, "What's in the sack?"

"Oh. I don't know," Rikou answered truthfully as he opened the bag and reached in. Pulling the contents out, he glanced at them, a chocolate bar and a bottle of lubricant. He studied the lubricant for a moment before saying, "It's from Kakei so who knows what kind of freaky stuff..."

Just as his name implied, Kazahaya moved like the wind stopping next to Rikuo. He leaned his naked torso across bigger man's lap as he grasped for the chocolate bar. Instinctively, almost unconsciously, Rikuo held the candy out of reach. The blond shifted again, this time sitting up so he could slide his leg over, straddling the lap as he stretched his arm out for the treat.

Rikuo forgot to breathe as Kazahaya pulled his now compliant hand back within reach. The naked boy peeled back the wrapper and began to bite into the chocolate bar with abandon, moaning and writhing on his roommate's lap.

"Okay, that's it," Rikuo grumbled as he encircled the smaller man in his arms and lay back onto the bed. Once there, he rolled the distracted, chocolate eating, Kazahaya onto his back. As he broke off another piece of chocolate, those hazel eyes gazed into his and Rikuo leaned over and licked the chocolate from his wet dream's lips.

And then he kissed him. Sweet and slow, he pressed their lips to one another as Rikuo desperately tried to keep a kernel of control. Kazahaya's arms wrapped around him and the candy dropped to the bed, now forgotten in the heat of passion.

Moving his hand down the naked body, Rikuo pinched a pert nipple, the reward was a deep throaty moan. Still kissing the tasty, chocolate flavored lips, the hand traveled farther down and lightly brushed against the hard, wet cock. Hips rose into the hand, much like a sunflower following the sun, but Rikuo ignored the erection and reached between the wantonly open legs to touch the purple toy.

"Oh..." Kazahaya moaned.

"Where did you get this?" Rikuo demanded with something akin to jealousy in his voice.

"Kakei..." he answered breathlessly. "Said it would help with my ... problem. Said it would help me be prepared."

"What have I told you about Kakei?" he asked his soon-to-be-lover as he grabbed the base of the plug and twisted gently. Prepared? Had Kakei known? Of course, it all made sense now.

"Ahh... You told me never to trust him," Kazahaya panted. "But he has Saiga. He must have some knowledge about these kinds of things..."

He had a point. Rikuo pulled at the toy and Kazahaya moaned placing his feet flat on the bed as raised his hips. Hmm. Maybe Kakei had helped them.

Moving between the spread knees, Rikuo scrutinized the toy as his lover alternately attempted to cover himself up or rub himself against any thing available.

"You are horny, aren't you?" The blue-eyed man smirked again.

"Your fault... all your fault..."

It was true. Kazahaya's reactions were solely a reflection, a channeling of Rikuo's own lust. Yet, the sylphlike being did not transmit other people's emotions so easily; normally, he had to concentrate in order to do so. His roommate was the only person to affect him in this manner - and a simple touch of clothing could do it. Saiga had told them it was because of the closeness the two shared. Even so, Rikuo did feel rather guilty over the situation. "I'll tell you what, I'll help you."

Kazahaya's hands tangled in the bedding over his head as he sighed and nodded.

Leaning over the willing body, Rikuo nipped at the exposed flesh on the neck. "Relax, now," he whispered. He moved his head further down as he licked at the stiff nipple. He bit down hard on the nub. Once Kazahaya yelped in pain, he laved at it lovingly.

He immersed himself in the strong scent of his compliant lover, pheromones practically oozed from him and Rikuo's head spun from the intoxicating, irresistible aroma.

Moving his head lower, he licked at the quivering, lean belly, pausing long enough to dip his tongue deep into the naval. His hands griped the hips, thumbs rubbing against the protruding hipbones. "You are so sexy," he breathed.

"Oh... please," was the panting, tortured reply.

"Please what?" Rikou couldn't resist just a bit of teasing.

"Touch me..."

"Like this?" was the request as he ran his fingertips gently across the twitching erection.

"Ah..." came the frustrated answer. "No. More. Harder."

He hid his smile as he wrapped his fingers around Kazahaya's cock loosely. "Like this?"

"No!" the blond complained. "Harder! Squeeze it!" He grabbed Rikuo's hand with both of his and clasped it around his erection. "Like that!"

"How about like this?" Rikuo said as he leaned down and licked at the precum seeping from the head of his lover's quivering hard-on.

Kazahaya's whole body convulsed and his eyes rolled back in his head with the touch of the tongue. "Oh holy gods..."

Yeah, Kazahaya was a virgin all right.

Rikou opened his mouth wide and as he continued licking, he slid his mouth down over the dripping cock and sucked.

"Oh... yes!"

Reaching between the twitching thighs, Rikuo touched the butt plug again. He pulled it out an inch or so and then pushed it back in. Then he pulled it out an inch and a half and pushed it back in. Each time he pulled the toy out a little further and each time he twisted it a little slower as he pushed it back in. Kazahaya thrashed beneath him, reacting more violently and more vocally with every movement of the plug and every suck and lick from Rikuo's mouth and tongue. It did not take long before he had reached his limit and was ready to burst. However, the caresses suddenly stopped, and Rikuo held the base of his cock in vise-like grip, restraining the orgasmic tide.

"NO!" Kazahaya screamed. Then he sobbed, "Don't stop Rikuo, please."

"What will you give me in return?" his tormentor asked.

"What... I don't know," he whimpered.

"Hmm... what about here?" Rikuo asked as he pulled at the toy again. "Can I have you here?"

"You mean like your dream?"

Ah, so he had been affected by the shirt. "Yes, Kazahaya. Like my dream."

"Okay, I agree. Anything! Please just let me come!"

He stood up, quickly peeling off his clothes.

Kazahaya admired the tall, large but perfect frame of his roommate as he undressed. The tattoos were there, across his back and shoulders, just as the visions and in the dream had revealed, but he said nothing about them. Both of them had issues from their past and he did not wish to upset Rikuo. Especially now. He might not get to come if he did so!

Rikuo reached for the bottle of lube that had fallen onto the bed and quickly opened it. Rikuo's body sang with desire, his wet dream was about to be reality. After he lubed up his aching cock he looked up to see the hazel eyes impossibly wide.

Shaking his head, Kazahaya said, "It won't fit. Not inside me."

"Sure it will," Rikou answered quietly as he gently removed the butt plug from Kazahaya's passage, causing the smaller man to moan. He held up the impressive purple toy, showing it to his lover as he said, "See? I'm not much bigger than this thing."

"But you are bigger!"

"It'll be fine," the blue-eyed man said as he climbed back onto the bed and in-between the trembling thighs. Leaning over he kissed Kazahaya passionately, coaxing him back to the edge, heating him up again as he stroked the still stiff erection with his lubricated fingers. "I promise I will make you feel good."

Before he knew what he was saying, Kazahaya was agreeing, "Okay."

Rikuo raised a delicate right ankle and kissed it sweetly before placing it on his left shoulder. Leaning his body weight on his left hand, he used his right hand to guide himself to Kazahaya's slippery entranced. He slid in painstakingly slowly, giving the slender man beneath him time to acclimate to the intrusion.

Taut, incandescent heat enveloped his throbbing cock and it was all Rikuo could do not to lose himself quickly; he had to pause and breathe deeply for a moment.

He was nearly under control again when Kazahaya whined, "Rikuo, please move!"

"Shh. Relax."

"I don't want to relax, I want to come!"

"Quite whining, you big baby," Rikuo smiled. "You'll get to come. Ready?"

"Well, duh!" Kazahaya panted petulantly.

Rikuo moved, backing out of his lover's tight sheath and in again with the same slow movements he had used before. Kazahaya moaned with appreciation and raised his hips, trying to get Rikuo's cock deeper inside.

Reaching between them, Rikuo stroked his lover's erection and within seconds, Kazahaya went rigid and cried out with his release, the warm cum spattering both of their bellies.

"Better," he panted. "You feel so much better than that thing!"

Something happened to Rikuo then, he slipped into another realm as he slid in and out of Kazahaya. He had dreamed of this moment for so long, it was as if his entire body and mind wished to savor the feel of the clasping heat, the smell of their mingled scents, and the taste of Kazahaya's chocolate flavored saliva. He loved hearing the sighs and cries of his lover in the throes of his many orgasms and seeing the lithe body sweat-drenched and shuddering with bliss.

He made love to Kazahaya for what felt like only moments, but in reality turned out to be hours. They changed positions often and Kazahaya came so many times, by the time Rikuo came back to himself, his lover resembled a rag doll.

Kazahaya's head was down and he was on his knees, ass in the air as Rikuo thrust into him, fingers biting into the flesh of the slim hips when he felt his balls tighten and the orgasm seemed to burst from every available nerve-ending. Rikuo groaned with his release and collapsed onto Kazahaya's back, making sure he did not crush his lover.

"Rikuo..." Kazahaya moaned before he lost consciousness.





Kazahaya awoke slowly, he was so warm and comfortable, and he wanted to stay this way for a while longer. After a moment, he realized the reason he was so warm was because he lay cradled in someone's arms. The events from the previous night flooded through his memory and he sat bolt upright.

Or, that is, he tried to sit bolt upright. Those big arms easily held him in place.

"Where do you think you are going?" Rikuo grumbled at him. "It's still early."

"Let go," Kazahaya said, panic lacing his voice.

"It's too late for hysterics," the deep voice whispered. "You're mine now, you might as well give up your phony attempts to get away from me."

"But..."

"No more hiding from us, Kazahaya. Now, go back to sleep or I'll do it to you again."

He should have protested should have fought to get free, yet the moment Rikuo uttered his name, Kazahaya felt calm. He hated admitting it, but the big oaf always made him feel safe. Even if sometimes being safe was at the expense of his pride.

Again and again, his roommate had come through when Kazahaya was sure all was lost. Rikuo disarmed him in a way no one else ever had, teased him mercilessly, and knew all the right buttons to press to get him agitated. But when he thought about it, the blue-eyed beast wasn't all bad. Rikuo had observed what foods Kazahaya liked, serving him extra eggs for breakfast and leaving out the onions in most of his food. He protected Kazahaya when they were at that school in the country together, pulled him from the water during the firefly incident and even saved him during their very first encounter, dragging him home unconscious and on the verge of freezing to death.

After thinking about it for a moment, he was sure Rikuo had even cleaned him up after their intense bout of lovemaking.

He surrendered, snuggling into the warmth again. "I suppose you are not entirely horrible to be around," Kazahaya muttered, surprised to hear the words tumble from his lips.

"I'm glad you finally figured that out. Especially after you let me fuck you stupid. Well, make that stupider," Rikuo said with a yawn. "Go to sleep."



Kakei watched his workers with interest. Rikuo seemed invigorated, yet peaceful and calm. Kudo-kun was unnaturally quiet; he seemed tired and very sore.

"Do you think they did it?" Saiga asked him.

Tipping his head coquettishly looked over his shoulder at his lover, "Obviously. Can't you tell?"

"The one can barely walk, that's clear."

"And?"

"The other looks rather smug," he said as he kissed Kakei's neck.

"Precisely," he agreed. "I suppose it is a good thing they have tomorrow off. It will give them time to recuperate."

"Or to do it some more," Saiga's arms enfolded the smaller man.

"Well, they are young," was the answer as he turned in his boyfriends arms.

"I think there is something to be said for experience, myself," the big man reasoned.

"Oh, I don't know about that," he laughed as he pulled something from his coat pocket. With a bright smile he asked, "Would you care for some chocolate, Saiga?"

With a smile of his own, Saiga replied, "Absolutely."




End


To see the purple beast go here:
http://www.adameve.com/sextoys/butt-plugs/brianas-blazing-anal-butt-plug-pc-4670-503.aspx
Sign up to rate and review this story