Categories > Games > Onimusha

Ladder

by ChibiShiva

[Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny] Gogandantess decides to take advantage of a certain little ninja in order to satify his needs... (One-shot Gogandantess/Kotaro, some mental games)

Category: Onimusha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters:  Gogandantess, Kotaro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2005-05-05 - Updated: 2005-05-06 - 3489 words - Complete

?Blocked


Summary: Right after the fight with Gogandantess, Jubei leaves Kotaro to kill the monsters in the cave. Big mistake, as even demons have sudden urges... one-shot non-con shota-con.


A/N: My second rape fic... I personally liked my first one better lol. I love weird pairings, and even though they don't even meet in the game, I HAD to do it. I tried to make Gogandantesss as IC as I could, but I'm not really sure sometimes. If you don't like this kind of stuff, leave now. Not extremely dark though, still considering a character like Kotaro going through this can be pretty weird. I don't own anything... yet... and Capcom wants Kotaro back... sighs



Ladder



He was sure he could kill them all. There were big - almost twice his size - but he barely cared. He'd do it not only for his own pride, but for the samurai he promised he would do so. If he wanted to be noticed by Jubei Yagyu, he had a long way to go. Then that girl had to steal the show. Kotaro Fuma was sure he saw her somewhere; that place is what he couldn't remember. But now that the monsters were down, he could think about it.

Even though they were dead, he still could feel a presence. Narrowing his eyes as he looks around the room once again, he doesn't let go of the kunai daggers in his hand. Some sort of devilish aura... It wasn't definitely human. And just as he turned around to check on his back...

"Awww, a lost little boy. What are you doing here, twerp?" If the voice had sounded sad and worried at first, it had been quite the opposite for the other sentence. It was cold and annoyed, as if Kotaro had found himself on his territory.

The teenager turns around, the... man... being too close for his own taste. He goes into his attack stance, determined as always, while looking the humanoid demon over. His face was white up from his upper lip; the rest was of a tint between orange and red. Two capes covered his back, as a chest plate, belt, hips and leg protectors were silver. With purple pants. 'No taste at all...' he thought, but keeping it for himself. He knew than better upset a demon.

"Don't you know who I am, boy?" When all he gets his a confused look and an eyebrow quirking, he introduces himself. "I am Gogandantess! The greatest swordsman of all demons!"

"Nah, that doesn't scare me."

The demon feints an insulted look and scoffs. "You should be, little boy. Now tell me what you're doing here."

"I told Jubei I'd get rid of the demons for him" he replies in all honesty, sounding confident as usual.

"Oh... Can't you see he came here for the woman?" he asks as he gets even closer to the small ninja, eyeing him with a hint of interest in his eyes. Whoever said demons didn't have emotions or feelings didn't know Gogandantess. On the opposite... he had too many, and they changed way too fast. A minute ago he was annoyed.

Now he was horny.

Just the thought of the small body against his own had awoken sensations inside him, things he hadn't felt for... minutes. Jubei was a looker as well. But the boy was... more innocent. Cute. Not easy to scare, but cute. He could have told miles away that he was in there for the man, and only for him. So if he could catch him in a moment of emotional distress - even better, create it - maybe he could get release. The kid would fall in his arms, like some girls have done before, and would eventually continue to do so after he was done with the other male. Teenagers were so easy... "He's after her. Her body. You are not what he seeks; he's merely using you to get to her."

What was he thinking? Or the question was... was the demonic creature reading in his thoughts? Or maybe his liking for the samurai was too obvious. Shaking his head dismissively, chuckling, he wants to reply something, but is unable to.

"Gone mute, are we, kiddo?"

"No! What are you rambling about?"

With short flickers of his tongue, Gogandantess draws his body closer. "Lying isn't a good thing, boy. And bad things deserve punishment."

The look on the Japanese teen goes from assured to worried, looking around, trying to sort that out. It surely wasn't going to be a good thing. The last thing he knows is that his weapons have wound up on the ground, and that the demon was dangerously close to him. Well if he hadn't been pointing his sword he would have considered pushing him away... that had just become a plan B. Maybe he'd push it even further. X, Y, even Z.

Making sure no one else was around, he tries to walk towards Kotaro again, but the boy slowly backs off, but his back quickly meets up with the wall. Cornered, without weapons, he's starting to freak out. There's one more solution to try.

"FUMA!" And in the blink of an eye, he smashes the ground with his right fist, leaving only a rock-hard image of his body. Usually, it would lure enemies into focusing their attacks on the image, but the current demon was way more intelligent than the simple minions the boy had fought earlier.

"I'll find you, kid! And you won't be able to escape..."

'Please let me get to the damn rope ladder, please let me get to the damn rope ladder, please let me-' "AH! Let go of me!" Too late. He was now visible again, and couldn't go forward anymore, since he was being restrained by the waist. He had been caught. But no one would fin that easily over Kotaro Fuma.

Not even a demon.

The boy kicks, but the other male doesn't even budge. Instead, an almost sadistic smile forms upon his lips. "You can fight, but you cannot win. Especially if you run away."

"LET GO!"

"Hmmm... do you think I would really do so? You're so cute when you get angry."

Cute? No... could things really happen this way? Cute?! As in sexually attractive? As much as he knew, so far, he was attracted to guys. But to demons that would most probably killing him after? Kotaro is spun around, not very roughly, yet enough to bother him. He feels the face getting closer and closer to his.

"You just make me want to ravish you right now..."

The chocolate-brown eyes widen at the words.

"And I think I'm gonna do it now..."

He gasps loudly and looks around nervously, trying to avoid the man's gaze. A leather-gloved hand turns his face around, making him look directly in his eyes. How was he going to get out this? Maybe if he'd fight back some more, he could destabilize him and run away. Unless Jubei was still around! "JUBEI! HELP!"

"Awww, poor little boy. He's gone, you know? He has what he wants, the woman... you're all alone... Your expression breaks my heart! But that's not gonna do it. I've set my mind on you. And so I will make your cute ass mine. Now, stay calm" he orders dramatically. Despite the tone, the older man was grinning widely.

Kotaro begins to squirm even more, making the task of removing his clothes quite hard, still not believing it was going to happen. Well he wasn't stripped so to speak. The man was surely good with a weapon, as he looks at the sword running across his chest, near his abdomen, yet not hurting him. The white-haired demon only has to rip the remaining pieces off with his gloved hand, taking the time so the teenager feels it running on his skin. Psychological games were fun to play with him so far. "How I wish to see your body in a few years. You'll have gained more muscles, maybe you'll have grown some more" he trails, moving a finger on the kid's naked chest. "You are good-looking... make sure it continues developing this way..."

The comments sounded fake and right at the same time. Although, if it'd continue like that, his back would be scarred badly, as he can feel the pain every time he squirms out of the way of the digits on his, suspecting it was bleeding. He dared not to complain; he'd bear. Oh he could, and would. His head also hurts for the same reason.

"I don't mind the pain" the demon states, sending one hand between the rock wall and the ninja's back, the other supporting his head. His move was a consequence of what it'd do to this almost perfect body, not about relieving the pain. "Quit wanting to run away. Real heroes don't do so. Prove me you're one! And I'll let you go right after I take care of you."

The hand that was on the back of the Japanese male's head is removed, careful as it where it was about to wind up. The miracle comes from the fact it hasn't touched him yet, well not in a sexual way. Instead, it seemed to focus on its owner's belt, removing it and tossing it down before untying the purple pants. "Here's a nice surprise because you've been such a quiet little boy." With this, he pushes the boy back onto the wall and smirks evilly. "I got another type of sword ready just for you."

That wasn't good to hear...

Gogandantess couldn't care more for him. It wasn't the first time he was about to rape someone, male or female. No real preference, except for the good looks. If he was going to ease himself, it better be done in style, and with someone that was cute. And the young man was the definition of this word. Those big brown eyes looking at him, pleading him not to proceed to the act... That's what he sought. Fear. The scent of fear. It drove him over the edge.

Grinning widely, he looks him over once again before positioning himself so he can have an easy access to boy's tight hole, but retracts himself at the last minute. "I love that look on your face..." Removing the glove of his right hand, he wiggles three fingers a few inches away from the youth's face. "Ever been in that position, kid?" When he gets a nod, he pouts slightly. "On the other hand, you know what to do with those. Help yourself." He brings the digits closer to the other mouth, looking as the eyes dart away from his own.

A warm tongue meets the flesh. It had been easy so far... there was always this feeling that he was about to chomp them off, but people knew better. Kotaro's eyes were now closed; having to do this was quite humiliating. It wasn't like the times he had been with other guys; he had been consenting for those, as opposed to now.

"Alright, that's fine now." The teen releases the fingers and turns his head to the side, knowing what was coming. "I'm not going to make this extremely painful for you, unless you like it... hmmm?" This time, he shakes his head. He would have done such a thing? A stinging sensation makes its way from his rear end up to his spine, making him wince and stifle a scream. He wouldn't give the demon this pleasure. He was going to stay quiet the whole way, maybe fight some more, and let Jubei take care of the rapist after. Or better... he was going to go after him when it'll be done. Planning his revenge "before" it even happened, well that was something.

The second finger gets inside him, and would dig his nails in the wall if he could. He can't help but gasp loudly, wiggling his legs as if it would make the other man go away by showing he didn't want to be a part of this. His tactic proves to be useless, as he barely cares for it and continues the preparation anyways. "Why won't you admit you like this? Other people have done it already, mostly to save their lives... but I'd never kill you! Demons don't always kill."

But they always make their victims suffer. The third - and hopefully last - finger makes its way there again, making him squirm again. He wasn't waiting as long as the other men did though. Still he refused to completely surrender. Why was he so reckless and stubborn? To get Jubei's attention? To prove others he wasn't just a child? To prove himself?

The mental plans of revenge are the only thinks that keeps him from breaking down, as Gogandantesss positioned himself below him for the second time. This one, he probably wouldn't back off. Unable to grab his weapons, kick, punch, or do anything to fight the demon away from him, the boy balls his hands into fists, knowing that he won't be able to use them. Such dominance was hard to accept for him, and a few tears fall down on his cheeks as the older man's shaft penetrates him, almost tearing him apart in the process.

"Shhh! Don't scream... it won't hurt long..." the demon speaks quietly, covering his mouth with the remaining gloved hand. His intention isn't to choke his victim, even though if it looks like it. He can feel the laboured breath through the material, rhythmically timed with the slow thrusts he was creating with his hips. "You're quite tight. Mmmm... so good... such a good little boy..." His eyes travel on the small body in front of him, regretting not having another hand to touch the soft skin. When he's sure he'd be quiet, he carefully removes the hand. Surprised he hadn't gotten a bite at this time, he removes the other glove and simply tosses it away, and runs his hand on the naked flesh.

The fingers move up to the teenager's face, wiping the tears that flow on it as gently as he could. "If you'd be as happy as I am, you'd enjoy this. In fact, you should be happy. It's not everyone I choose this way..." Taking deep breaths, the demon's thrusts become faster and harder, moaning quietly.

As for the ninja, even though the pain is gone, and physical pleasure starts to kick in, he refuses to admit it. He would never do so. But it was becoming really hard to see himself leaving his body in those hands, the ones that would kill him after. If only he had gotten there earlier... in this case, what it his fault? No, it wasn't. Must have been something else aside the good looks... right? That was, so far, the only reason the man had given. And his recklessness hadn't helped at all. What if he had followed Jubei's suggestion and headed back to Imasho? It wouldn't have ever happened.

Why wasn't he fighting? The majority of the people who had been in similar situations with the man would go mad, try to free themselves, screaming, biting, kicking and every move possible to disturb his own little activity. Maybe the kid was thinking too much. Even more. Could he enjoy it as well? Judging from the hard-on, he was! Acknowledging the fact, he starts to ram into the teenager, bowing his head down to steal a kiss. All muscles stiffen in his arms, the constant whimpers stop. NOW it was quiet. Not that it had been a bad thing. The problem was the other people that would come searching for the Japanese boy. The spearman, the gunman, and maybe he'd see Jubei and the female again.

Or maybe not. And that was set in Kotaro's mind. He would never see them again. Normally, he'd enjoy this. But this wasn't normal at all! With a demon in a cave, having no idea what was at the end of the cave. As far as he knew, it led to somewhere, since Jubei and Oyu hadn't turned back on their tracks. Despite being caught in such a situation would have proven to be even more humiliating, being found dead was even worse. "Don't kill me..." His back wasn't hurting anymore, but it still felt uncomfortable. And the member inside him... that was something humiliating as well. He was only being a toy.

A toy. And A doll. Nothing more than this. The fact that he was going to be left there alone until someone dared to come and search for him wasn't comforting him. So if he wasn't going to be killed on the spot, he'd die of dehydration or hunger. Maybe Jubei would come back... maybe Magoichi or Ekei had the very, very bright idea of following the three other in the mines...

"I won't, boy, I told you already" Gogandantesss answers and rolls his eyes, not stopping his thrusts. And what if he could kidnap that person and turn him into his sex slave? That idea was too good to be true. "But you're so damn cute when you cry and plea... you're almost making me wish to be human again so I can get more of that little ass of yours. And I'm not the only one who'd like it."

Picturing the boy tied to a cage helped his brain forgetting about the crappy surroundings he had chosen to take care of the ninja's case. As long as he'd be okay at the end, left without much bruises, he would make it somewhere safe and get help. His job wasn't to hurt him like he was supposed to kill Jubei. No... he didn't deserve to get killed. He just wanted pleasure out of this. Why couldn't he understand that?! It was simply a matter of pleasure and the boy's good looks. It couldn't continue forever though, as sad as it was. He'd miss the pretty face. Closing his dark eyes again, the swordsman rams a few times in warm hole, spilling himself too fast for his tastes.

The demon shakes his head and groans, releasing the boy from his grip. "See? I told you it wasn't going to last very long. I wish it would have lasted longer, but everything good must come to an end..."

'I hate you...' Tired, JKotaro lets himself fall on the ground, the bruises on his back being the last thing on his mind. He wanted the male away. And if he had been sure his legs wouldn't have given up on him, he would take the kunai on the ground and attack the demon until he was tired of fighting. Giving up was not an option. "Someone's gonna get after you."

"Oh, but I have them already on my ass! Too bad they're not in. I look forward to see you again." The white-haired guy is about to head out, yet turns around. "I'm sorry for your clothes, boy. They looked good on you. Dewa matta ne*, Fuma-san."

He had left. Now alone, the ninja's first reaction is to laugh out of disbelief. Alive! He was alive! He had won after all! He had cheated death once more! But... how was he supposed to get out? Backtrack? Get up that ladder he was going to reach...

"What the..." Sniffling, he turns his head around to face the wall.

There was no ladder.

-

"Did you hear this?"

"Hmmm? What?"

Ekei Ankokuji turns around again; he was sure of what he had heard. They weren't alone. "Someone screamed down there. Think there are more miners here?"

"For once you don't think about women or wine, maybe you're right" Magoichi Saiga answers, cocking his rifle. "And we encounter more of those nice little monsters, leave some for me. Let's head there."


~ The end ~


A/N2: That's all! I didn't really know how to end this on a somewhat hopeful note, but I think I got what I wanted nonetheless. Feedback is really appreciated! Thank you for reading! ^_^

*Dewa matta ne: Something close to "Goodbye, we'll meet each other again"
Sign up to rate and review this story