Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey

Cops and Robbers

by stardustlady

Die x Shinya. Shinya has been a naughty boy, and now Die must punish him. Just a little piece of unbetaed smut written for a friend.

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Die, Shinya - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-01 - Updated: 2006-12-02 - 1706 words - Complete

?Blocked
Shinya lifted his foot and placed it the seat of the chair, pulling up his black fishnets and adjusting the lacy garter on his right thigh. Satisfied that the thin material was firmly held by the purple lace and elastic, Shinya smoothed a hand down his pale thigh loving the smooth feel of the stockings against his hands. Moving towards the full length mirror, Shinya gasped in shock at the sensual image he presented. The stretchy purple leotard and black sequined top hugged his flat stomach and emphasized his chest. The short black leather miniskirt brushed the tops of his tights and garter belts. Combat boots grounded the outfit, adding a bit of masculinity. Shinya rushed to the makeup table and added a hint of kohl to emphasize his large, dark eyes and some strawberry lip gloss. Oh yes, he was ready to go out tonight. Entranced with his image in the vanity, Shinya failed to notice the other man enter the room, until the dark haired man slipped metal cuffs around the pale wrists and spun him roughly around to face the taller man. "Shinya, you're under arrest . You have the right to remain silent."

Shinya shivered under the powerful scrutiny of the policeman's gaze, a flush spreading across his rouged cheeks. He leisurely glanced down at the larger man's uniform. He wore a snug cotton officer's uniform shirt and tight leather trousers. The cop was tall, dark, handsome, and so very intense. Shinya could make this work to his advantage before the night was over.

Lowering his gaze to the strong chest covered in dark blue cotton, Shinya read the badge, Officer Andou Daisuke. Daisuke, Die, the name rolled off his tongue quite easily. "Oh, Officer Die. Surely there's a better way we can solve this little misunderstanding," the smaller man purred and pressed against the solid warmth of the police officer. The policeman dropped Shinya's cuffed wrists from his tight grasp and swallowed roughly. He had been half hard ever since entering the dimly lit room and this was the perfect way to release the tensions of a long day's work.

"And, what could a whore offer a fine, upstanding member of the law enforcement like me? Surely not something illegal," Die said and slowly ground his firm hips against the smaller man's. His name sounded so fucking good coming from those glossy lips.

"Oh, no," Shinya held out the no a little longer than necessary, pursing full lips, "You are much too upstanding for me to even think about those sorts of things. But, if you see anything you'd like just lying around, I'd be happy to oblige you." The smaller man ran his hands along the leather covered bulge. He sauntered over to the large couch and lay down across the black plush fabric. Lifting the cuffed hands above his head, Shinya beckoned the cop over with a heated gaze and the slight spreading of long legs.

Die groaned and followed the vixen with his eyes. Damn, how could just a few words and a brief caress have this kind of effect on him? All he did was get one good look at this beautiful vision of sparkle and decadence and he was harder than he'd been with any previous lover. Shinya wriggled impatiently on the couch, eyes half closed and panting slightly, and brought his hands down to rub at the hardness under his leather miniskirt. If that silly cop wasn't going to take care of this problem, then he would.

Die was shocked out of his pleasant daydreams by the erotic sight of Shinya touching himself, hands still bound together by the metal handcuffs. Fuck dreaming, he had what he wanted right before him, and he was going to take it. Wordlessly, he prowled over to the long couch and pounced on the smaller boy. He settled himself between the long legs and bent over the bound man. Grabbing the thin wrists in one hand, Die pulled them above Shinya's head. Shinya whined and pushed his hips up against Die's stomach. "This is mine, pretty little slut. You know better than to play with someone else's toy," Die reached underneath the skirt and upon finding no resistance, wrapped his hand around the thick hardness and used his thumb to spread the wetness at the tip down the shaft. "Such a naughty boy, not even wearing panties. Just what were you expecting to do tonight?"

"Yes, oh fuck," Shinya panted and thrust into the warm grip and buried his head in the pillows. Usually, Shinya was the one to initiate sex, kneeling before the hardened cock and taking it slowly into his hot mouth, listening to muffled curses from above him. However, if this is what Officer Die wanted, then he was in no place to complain. Die leaned closer and laid a path of branding kisses from the sweet spot on Shinya's neck to the delicate shell of his ear and across to his lips. "Come out of hiding, pretty. I want that cute little mouth of yours."

Shinya sighed and parted his lips to invite Die's tongue to roughly fuck his mouth. If this was what simply kissing the older man felt like, Shinya didn't know if he could survive the actual fucking. With one last bruising kiss, Die let go of Shinya's cock and brought the hand wet with precome to his mouth. He licked at the pearlescent liquid in the juncture of thumb and index finger, groaning at the salty taste. Tapping his index and middle finger against Shinya's kiss-swollen lips, Die leaned and whispered against his ear, "Come on, lovely boy. I want to see what else that mouth is good for."

Letting the fingers slide past his now parted lips, Shinya laved over them with his tongue mimicking what he wanted to do to lower regions of the cop's body. Shinya gave one last loving lick to Die's long, agile fingers, "Oh, Officer Die, I could be quite good to you if you'd just take these off." He jerked his bound wrists up and pressed up against the larger man.

"No. I don't want you running off, and besides, you're so lovely cuffed like that. Sweat and muscles straining and such a cute flush spreading across your cheeks as you try to get away," Die sat up, pulling Shinya with him and jerking him to kneel before Die on the floor. Die resituated the boy, letting him rest on his bound hands between the length of his legs. Die leaned back against the plush couch and directed Shinya's head towards the leather covered bulge with his right hand. "Undo the zipper and take out my cock."

"But, Officer, I can't undo it without using my hands," Shinya smartly argued.

"Don't lie to me. I know surely a whore like you can open a simple zipper without using anything else but this," Die ran his finger over the cherry red lips.

Caught, Shinya leaned forward and rubbed his cheek against the hard mound. He caught the zipper between his teeth and carefully pulled downwards, cautious not to snag the delicate area. Once free of the black leather confines, Die's cock sprung forward. Shinya nuzzled against the dark head and long shaft, lightly breathing on the hardness and hopelessly lost in the smell of sweet sweat and musk. Die tangled his hands in the thick auburn hair and thrust up, "Don't tease, little whore."

Shinya nodded, loving the feel of the officer's strong hands gripping and slightly tugging on his long hair, and took the cock into his hot mouth all the way down. Using the flat of his tongue against the sensitive underside, Shinya let Die fuck his mouth slowly. As Die became more forceful and moved faster in and out of the hot wetness, Shinya hips began their own cadence, pushing into the space between Die's legs and looking for anything to rub against and relieve the pressure. God, how he loved to be treated roughly like this, and the officer was granting his every wish.

Die cursed loudly and gripped Shinya's curls tightly, forcing the smaller boy to take all of the hard cock. Sensing that Die was close, Shinya hummed tunelessly and waited. With a wordless cry, Die thrust one last time and Shinya quickly swallowed. Lifting his head, Shinya smirked softly and licked his lips, tasting the strawberry sweetness of the gloss and the salty essence of Die.

Still hard and desperate for release, Shinya got up and sat on the spent man's lap. Maneuvering his cuffed hands to rest behind Die's head, he kissed the cop passionately and pressed his erection against the tight stomach. Die smiled lazily at the boy and slid his hand down between the spread legs, sliding a leather studded cock ring onto the red-head's cock.

"Sorry, baby, I came down to tell you it was twenty minutes until curtain call. But, you were just so hot. I couldn't resist," Die ran his hands across the prominent bulge in Shinya's skirt, "We need to leave before Kaoru comes to look for us, or else I'd take care of you now. But, I rather like the idea of you playing your little heart out up on stage, sporting this and not being able to do a thing about it until I take you home and fuck you into the mattress." The last five words were emphasized with small thrusts of Die's hips up against the tight curve of Shinya's ass.

"Fuck! Dai-Dai, you can't do this to me. My makeup is ruined; I'm so close I can..." Shinya trailed off as Die's gaze suddenly intensified.

"I'll tell you what, pretty little whore. You do this for me, and when we get home I'll let you do anything you want to me."

Shinya's eyes darkened as he thought about the implications of that. As much as he loved the feeling of Die inside him, Shinya could be the dominant one tonight, the one who made Die howl in pleasure as he lost himself inside the tight heat. Fuck, yes, one live show with his make up decidedly smudged and his lips looking thoroughly ravished was definitely worth it.
Sign up to rate and review this story