Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Sometimes

by lileprechaun2

Sometimes there were times when Molly and Minerva needed each other.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Molly Weasley, Professor McGonagall - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-12-21 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 444 words - Complete

?Blocked
Sometimes

Sometimes there are times when Molly Weasley needed something beyond Arthur. He was nice, a kind man, but he had never really excited her. He was not her type. There was no chemistry. In fact, she had never had much chemistry with men in general.
Sometimes there were times when Minerva McGonagall needed something beyond magic. She needed to feel something human. Only one person excited her.
Sometime there were times when Molly Weasley and Minerva McGonagall would meet in 12 Grimmauld place and satisfy each others need. It began with a kiss, lightly on the cheek from Minerva to Molly. Molly would giggle, giggling like a much younger woman. Minerva made her feel young again, made her feel the thrill of her Hogwarts days, running into deserted classrooms to escape prying eyes. Molly was, for once, not self conscious of her plumpness when she was with Minerva. Minerva was not self conscious of her wrinkles when she was with Molly. They made each other feel special.
As Minerva kissed her way down Molly's neck, Molly extended it, her eyes closed, mouth slightly open. Molly quickly pulled up her robes over her head as she sat down on the bed; she knew the drill. Her large, slightly sagging breasts were revealed along with her plump figure under the robes. Molly was turned on as she hadn't been since she had last been with Minerva. She strained at Minerva's robes as Minerva kissed Molly between her breasts. Minerva pulled off her own robes with a fluid movement as she pushed Molly back on the firm, slightly musty bed. Molly breathed harder as Minerva licked her stomach. Molly took off her own bra. Minerva suckled her nipples, each in turn, as she took off her own bra. Minerva worked her way back down Molly's belly and finally to Molly's panties. Molly pushed them down and Minerva pulled them off. Molly reached for Minerva and they collapsed onto the bed as Molly yanked Minerva's panties off. They worked themselves into a rough sixty nine. Minerva, always less timid than Molly, began with tiny licks. Molly worked a finger and then two into Minerva. Molly gasped as Minerva's tongue grew bolder. So Molly struck back and grew fierce, bringing Minerva to a wriggling, sighing climax. They writhed together, satisfying each other for as long as the other desired it, hours on end.
Sometimes there were times when Molly and Minerva needed each other. Sometimes they couldn't explain why, but they did it anyway. Sometimes it made sense and sometimes it did not.
*
Read "Story," there's more coming in that department. Hope you enjoyed this. Keep writing and reading.
Sign up to rate and review this story