Categories > Original > Erotica

Twin Fox Boys

by Ookami

"You belong to no one but me. No exceptions." Warning: Incest. Don't like it, then don't click it.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-26 - 1976 words - Complete

?Blocked
Last warning: This story involves gay incest. Turn away now or enjoy. Whichever you think is right for your state of mind.

Merry Christmas, Kitsune-chan! AND HURRY UP WITH YOURS!!! ^_^ k?

Twin Fox Boys

Alpha lolled on the grass in a clearing, staring up at the sky with his emerald eyes. He sighed in frustration as the stars twinkled so happily, while he fumed down on Earth. It just didn't seem possible. His red fox ears twitched when he heard someone (or something) approaching his resting place. Sitting up and glancing towards the noise, he found that the intruder was his twin brother, Omega, in his fox form. Alpha chuckled. "What took you so long?" He turned to his human self and straightened his jet black hair.

Omega's soft blue fox eyes glared at him before reverting to his human form, like his brother. "Well, it would've helped to know where you stormed off to. Everyone was having so much fun and then you went and ruined it with one of your little...mood swings." He sat next to Alpha in the grass.

Alpha stayed silent as he went through the night's recent events.

~ ~ ~ * ~

He sat in the corner, alone, as usual. At least whenever he had just finished beating the crap out of arrogant humans just because they thought they owned the whole damn forest. Everyone was worried that he'd bite their heads off if they got too close, which wasn't entirely true. He would've bitten their fingers off one by one and forced them to chew and swallow each and every finger. To put simply he wasn't in a very good mood and the entire clan knew it. So he continued to sip his drink in his corner, in his own little seething world.

He heard the usual, "Omega-kun, you're so cute" or "Omega-kun, you're the best anyone could ask for" but he didn't pay any attention to it. Omega wasn't one who could be easily swayed with words, Alpha made sure of that. No one could have his little brother except for him, and every fox knew it. Or at least, every fox should have known.

"Will you sleep with me, Omega-kun?" Everyone within hearing distance fell quiet watching both brothers' reactions. Alpha tensed up a bit. Omega sighed as if he had been asked the same question many times before.

"Um, no thanks," Omega declined smiling. Throughout the night, he hadn't let that smile fall, almost as if to make up for his brother's rotten mood. The green eyed fox on the other side of the room visibly relaxed.

"Aww, why not?" The young vixen had placed herself in the teenager's lap, as if that would better her chances at getting laid.

"Um...well..." Omega stuttered. The surrounding audience slowly made the secret silent signal that something was about to happen and the entire club stilled, waiting, watching as if their lives depended on it.

The girl smiled and leaned forward, closer to Omega's face. "Is it because you've never slept with a woman before?" Alpha's hand clenched his glass of alcohol. Omega was speechless.

Omega couldn't do anything but grow a very deep shade of red and attempt to cough up excuses. The crowd tried to inch away slowly, when they realized that she hit the nail on the head. Great...

Unfortunately, the girl was oblivious to what was happening around her. "So that's it, then. Want me to be your first then?" She leaned in and planted a kiss on the boy's lips. Oh, shit...

Several things happened after that: the vixen's tongue forcing itself down Omega's throat; Omega's bright blues eyes bulging very wide with shock; Alpha standing so suddenly the stool he was sitting on clattered loudly on the tile floor; various people tripping over themselves to get out reaching distance; the vixen's cries of pain as her hair was being jerked back; Omega looking down at the whimpering girl on the floor; the door banging as Alpha left to avoid being banned from another bar.


~ ~ ~ * ~

Alpha sighed as he remembered his brother's adorable shocked expression as that little whore withered on the ground. Omega glanced at Alpha and allowed him a little more time for reflection before losing his patience.

"Look, Alpha. She was drunk - very drunk - and you know how most of the girls want to...um, well, you know..." Alpha raised an eyebrow at him. Omega blushed slightly and went on. "-And she was one of them. And it's not like you've never forgotten who you were when you've had too much to drink."

The older boy smirked. "But I thought you liked it when I lost who I was. It gives us chances to try something...new." He scooted closer to Omega, trying to 'warm up'.

Omega reddened a bit but continued the conversation. "But you were still wrong for tossing her around like that. She could've been hurt."

"I don't care." Alpha wrapped his arms around the younger fox's waist. "You know it, I know it, everyone else knows it, and she knew it. You belong to no one but me. No exceptions." He nibbled his ear to prove his point.

"Yeah, but..." Omega trailed off, leaning into his brother's warmth, anticipating what was coming next.

"But nothing."

Without a decent warning, Omega felt himself falling backwards on to the soft grass. He blinked and looked up to see his smirking brother. He blushed again.

"Was that really necessary?" Omega asked, putting his hands on Alpha's shoulders.

"Would you rather me ask first?"

"I could've said no."

"Then there wouldn't have been a point to ask the question." He leaned down and pressed his mouth to Omega's soft lips. Putting his left hand beside Omega's head, Alpha's right felt its way under Omega's shirt, to his soft perfect skin.

Omega allowed his brother to take the lead, parting his mouth to allow him entrance, as if he had much of a choice. Not that he was complaining. He loved it when Alpha was rough with him sometimes. It just bugged him to no end when there wasn't a proper warning. He dismissed the thought and turned his attention to letting his brother know what he wanted without actually telling him. Not a very difficult task after a few years of practice.

Alpha felt his way to Omega's nipple and pinched the nub of flesh, deepening their kiss. He felt Omega twitch away but he pinned him down and continued the abuse on the bit of skin. Breaking the kiss, Alpha lapped his way to sensitive skin at the base of his neck and bit down ever so softly. Omega gasped and whimpered at the love bite, his jeans becoming extremely uncomfortable. Alpha, feeling his discomfort, unzipped both their pants to relieve some of the pressure gathered there. He cupped Omega's erection, smirking when he felt him shiver underneath him. "You like that? You want more?" He started to massage the aching area.

Omega laid there, digging his nails into Alpha's shirt, taking the abuse, moaning for more. "Please...Alpha...ah...please..."

"Such a pretty voice," Alpha whispered in the young fox's ear. Omega shuddered again. "How can I resist a voice like that?"

Omega couldn't sum up the ability to throw out one of his usual smart-ass comments as Alpha moved to remove his shirt, exposing him to the cool night air and the prickly grass beneath him. He sat up enough to watch Alpha's shirt go over his head to expose pale skin that was so much like his and yet not his at all. He leaned up and licked his brother's navel enough to get his attention. Alpha stopped, looking down at Omega's pleading, almost daring, eyes. He laughed and simply rolled on his back to allow complete access to his body. Omega hurriedly settled himself between the elder fox's legs. Using his tongue to trace patterns across faint battle scars, he made his way down Alpha's torso and stomach while rocking his hips at a steady rhythm. Alpha moaned for him to hurry up, bucking his own hips upward. Omega only smiled and reached the rim of Alpha's boxers. He drew his tongue along the edge of skin to draw out more sounds from above. He took off the jeans and boxers completely and gazed down at his brother's slim sexy body.

'No. Our body,' Omega corrected himself before diving down to take Alpha in his mouth whole. No more playing around. It's time to get serious.

Alpha gasped at the sudden warmth that was wrapped around his cock. He resisted the urge to grasp his twin's hair and instead clawed at the grass. His head flew side to side, mouth gaping like a fish, incapable of making a sound that could truly express his thoughts at the moment. Alpha's hips bucked up against his will, but Omega held him in place, laughing at his counterpart's actions. He made sure Alpha was deep in his throat before he was done with the chuckle.

Despite all his efforts, Alpha came hard into Omega's mouth, feeling the throat muscles trying to keep up with the steady flow of cum. Once he felt the last bit pour from his body, Alpha sat up to see his brother's smiling face, dripping with the pearly liquid. He laughed.

"C'mere. You're all messy," he said, pushing Omega so that he was on top once again. He began licking the cum off his face.

It didn't take long, as Omega had swallowed most of it, and soon the cleaning turned to heated kisses very quickly. Alpha's cock stood at attention in a hurry, only to be pressed into Omega's jeans. Alpha muttered a sound of protest at having to halt the kissing and remove the bothersome clothes. Omega sighed as the cold wind slapped at his lower body, before Alpha pressed himself against him again. He felt a finger wiggle its way into his ass, but he grabbed it before it got too far.

"Please don't...I want you right now..."Omega pleaded.

Alpha kissed his eyes. "Are you sure? It might hurt a bit more."

Omega nodded hurriedly.

A sigh. "Alright, but no crying to me when we're done."

Omega's glare didn't last to long against a look of painful pleasure. He stared up into smirking emerald eyes. 'Damn him and his sadistic attitude' was all he could think of before Alpha began to move at a fast pace. Small tears welled up in his eyes but he refused to actually cry out; Alpha wouldn't let him live it down. Omega's claws dug into his back, drawing trails of blood into pale skin. Alpha flinched at the pain but just grunted with his rhythm. He was studying Omega's face for a sign to stop but it never came. Only teardrops.

'Damn it.'

Alpha crushed their lips in a kiss, grabbing Omega's cock to jack him off so they could come together. Soon both boys were covered in Omega's seed and Omega was filled with Alpha's. It took a minute for both of them to start breathing properly again, but once that was accomplished, Alpha pulled out and fell next to his twin, running his hands through the familiar dark hair. Omega just laid there and snuggled into Alpha's chest to try and escape the cool night air. The twins were silent for awhile, listening to the wind rustling the grass around them.

The silence was broken. "I saw your tears. Why didn't you tell me to stop?" Alpha asked.

There was no response from the younger boy at first. Alpha assumed he had fallen asleep and settled so that he would drift off as well. Before he blacked-out entirely he heard a reply.

"I guess I just lost who I was for a little while."

~End~
Sign up to rate and review this story