Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Just Hanging Out

by Laylah

Demyx is still the new kid, but he's starting to get a little more comfortable in the Organization. Xigbar's helping. [References "Too Much of a Good Thing," but should stand alone?]

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica - Characters: Demyx, Xigbar - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-12-30 - Updated: 2006-12-30 - 2925 words - Complete

?Blocked
So the good thing about meeting the guy in charge is that after that they let Demyx walk around the castle by himself. Also the Superior didn't say anything about Axel, so Demyx figures he must have guessed right that Axel wouldn't really go and complain about him being not quite as much of a pansy as he looks like.

Though, uh. Compared some of the other guys in the Organization, he can see why he'd look like an easy target.

Something jingles behind him and he spins, on edge already, looking for trouble -- but there's nothing there. Real smooth, he tells himself, worrying enough that he's freaking himself out. He turns around and keeps walking. Maybe now that he's been sworn into the secret club, he can get somebody to show him how to do that appearing-out-of-darkness trick. Because this castle? Is way too empty, and walking through the whole thing is creeping him out.

There's a flutter of black at the edge of Demyx's vision, and he looks, but by the time he's managed to turn, there's nothing there. Again.

Yeah, creeped out with a side of totally uncomfortable. Demyx walks a little faster. His boots echo on the floor, and he'd like to be able to stop and appreciate the acoustics of the room, but not as much as he'd like to stop feeling like a target. In an ideal world, now that he's one of them, they'd --

Wait, who's he kidding? In an ideal world, he'd be playing for packed stadiums, not getting lost in a spooky castle inhabited by a bunch of weirdos who claim that they don't have hearts. Demyx doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. And he really doesn't want to think about why doing either sounds like so much work.

Another noise from behind him makes him jump, but he turns and there's still nobody there. Hah. Well. No nobody there.

"Okay, this is getting old," Demyx says, even if he has this distant nagging feeling that he's going to be sorry. "If you want something, come out, okay?" He waits, but he doesn't hear anything, doesn't see anyone show up. "Axel?" he guesses.

"Nope, try again," says a voice right in his ear.

Demyx jumps almost right out of his skin, flailing and nearly losing his balance and staring in a panic. It's one of the other Organization guys, upside down in midair, and grinning at him. It's a scary fucking grin, with the eye patch and the scar and all.

"Shit," Demyx says. He got introduced to everybody all at once, and he remembers a couple of numbers, but all the names sounded weird and he couldn't keep track so well. "You're number Two, right, ah, hang on...."

"Xigbar," the guy says, still grinning. He looks totally comfortable upside down. Way more comfortable than, for example, Demyx right side up. "You and Axel made friends real fast, huh?" he says. "He's talking about you, too."

Somehow that doesn't sound like a good thing. "Yeah?" Demyx says weakly. "What's he saying?"

"He says I should make you give me some of what you gave him," Xigbar says, and disappears.

Demyx takes a sharp breath, looking around nervously.

"So, what's the catch?" Xigbar asks, from right behind him. When Demyx jumps again, and tries to turn around, Xigbar grabs him around the waist to hold him still. "Axel's a dick. Nothing he likes better than watching somebody make an ass of himself. So what do you do that he thinks I won't like?"

"You, ah, you sure it's you he's trying to mess with, and not me?" Demyx asks. Xigbar is really close, close enough that Demyx can tell how lean and muscular he is under the uniform. There are circumstances where Demyx would really like how that feels, but he's not sure if this is one of them.

He can feel Xigbar's shrug. "Probably both of us," Xigbar says. "I think he likes it when his problems turn on each other." He lets go of Demyx, and a second later he's standing in front of him, on the floor this time, arms folded. "So how about it? Show me yours, I'll show you mine."

Demyx laughs nervously. "That's actually, uh, probably kind of how I pissed him off, I think."

"Now I gotta see this," Xigbar says. "Come on."

"Well," Demyx says, trying to fight the urge to cringe when Xigbar's one eye stares straight at him, "if you insist." Maybe it'll be okay. He takes a deep breath, reaching inside himself for the power, and murmurs, "Dance, water, dance."

The air in the room immediately goes too dry -- his power takes water from nearby first, before summoning any more from god-knows-where -- and Demyx feels his attention split, all the little swaying forms looking for direction. He sends them toward Xigbar.

"So, yeah," he says. He watches his forms reach out to touch Xigbar, who looks kind of more amused than anything. Even when the forms reach for the zipper of his coat. "It was Axel's idea to hook up in the first place, but, uh, I don't think he expected it to go quite like this."

Xigbar snorts. "Not much he can do with a problem he can't set on fire, huh?" He lets the forms touch him for a few more seconds, and then all of a sudden they're holding empty air and Xigbar is crouching on the wall. "Me, though, I'm not that easy to get the jump on." Another blink and he's behind Demyx again. "You get a pretty big advantage when you can treat the law of gravity like a /suggestion/." Everything blurs for a dizzying second and then Demyx is getting a real close-up look at the ceiling.

He claws at it instinctively as he starts to fall, but he doesn't drop far before he's caught against Xigbar's chest. "Oh, man," Demyx says. "Okay, so, um, you totally win here. I'm so cool with admitting that. Please put me down."

"Heh," Xigbar says. His breath is warm against the back of Demyx's neck. "Maybe I don't want to."

Demyx sighs, his shoulders slumping. "Would it kill you guys to be nice to your own team?"

There's silence for a minute, long enough to make Demyx start bracing for something awful.

"Probably not," Xigbar says at last. "Why, you think I should give it a shot?" He sounds totally casual about it.

If he really didn't have a heart Demyx thinks he wouldn't be able to feel relief. "Yeah," he says, "I -- I really do."

A few second later he goes totally weightless, buoyant like he's floating in the ocean. Xigbar's hands on his waist and shoulder spin him around, so his back's to the ceiling and looking past Xigbar he can see the puddle on the floor, far below, where he forgot to maintain his forms.

"Hiya, kid," Xigbar says, like they've just run into each other. Demyx tries to stay focused on his face. "What are you up to?"

Demyx almost wants to giggle. It sounds like it might be a pun. "Just, you know, hanging out," he tries, to see if Xigbar also thinks they're joking around.

Xigbar grins. Awesome. "Funny, you know, me too. Maybe we should hang out together." And he rocks forward -- up, whatever direction it is -- so his cock grinds against Demyx's.

Well, what the hell. It's nicer than the way Axel asked, at least. Demyx closes his eyes as he leans in to kiss Xigbar, because he's kind of hoping it'll be less weird that way, if he's not looking at the eye patch or the crazy yellow color of the eye Xigbar does have or the swipe of scar across Xigbar's cheek.

It's still plenty weird. Xigbar does something to his gravity again, not enough to make him really drop, just enough that he's resting some of his weight against Xigbar. And he'd have expected Xigbar to kiss hard, the way guys do when they have something to prove, but it's not like that at all. Instead it's almost teasing, the play of Xigbar's tongue quick and darting against his own. Demyx nips at it, catches Xigbar's bottom lip between his teeth and tugs, and Xigbar makes a sound somewhere between a laugh and a growl.

"Man," Xigbar says, "I'm going to have to tell Axel thank you." He tugs Demyx's zipper down, and Demyx lets him, squirming a little to get free of his coat as Xigbar pulls it off him.

"Don't do that," Demyx says. Xigbar drops his coat, and it billows down to land on the floor. "He'll go looking for other ways to mess with us then, won't he?"

"Most of the Organization," Xigbar says as he reaches for the buttons of Demyx's pants, "mess with each other at least some of the time."

Demyx gives him a nervous smile. "I should keep my guard up, huh?" He kicks his boots off one at a time -- the first one thuds and the second one splashes, landing in the puddle.

Xigbar grins. "Don't say I never gave you any good advice." He pushes Demyx's pants down, and then Demyx has just bare skin up against all of Xigbar's leather, which is pretty sexy -- he rocks his hips to feel his cock slide against it -- but also kind of cold.

"Here, um," Demyx says, pulling Xigbar's zipper. "You should take your coat off, too."

"Heh," Xigbar says. "You think?" But he doesn't try to stop Demyx from pulling his zipper down, and Demyx is starting to get the impression that most of these guys are the kind who make it really clear when they're not happy about something. So this is just like encouragement.

He gets Xigbar's coat open, and. Wow. The scar on Xigbar's face isn't the only one -- he looks like he's gotten in some nasty fights, long parallel lines down his chest like he ran into something with really scary claws.

"Damn," Demyx says without really thinking. He reaches out to touch them, and his glove looks really stark against Xigbar's tan.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Xigbar asks, and then kisses him before Demyx gets a chance to answer.

This time it's the kiss he was expecting earlier, the I'm going to fuck you through the wall kiss. Or, uh, maybe in this case it's /I'm going to fuck you through the ceiling/. But whatever. It's hot, is the important thing, and like hell they don't have hearts, because wanting this has to count for something, doesn't it? Isn't that like feeling?

Okay, maybe feeling himself get hard from the way Xigbar rocks against him isn't quite the kind of thing you write love songs about. But it's way better than nothing.

He's pushing back, and it's good, right, really hot, and Xigbar is pretty fucking hard too through the tight leather of his pants and Demyx is about ready to try to move things along when Xigbar pulls out of the kiss and says, "Turn around," both hands on him to move him that way.

"Um," Demyx says as Xigbar gets him turned around, because it kind of seems like a bad idea to take anything for granted here, "you have something to, uh."

"Yeah," Xigbar says. Demyx looks back over his shoulder and sees Xigbar pulling one glove off with his teeth. "Don't you worry, I got you covered."

Demyx presses his hands against the ceiling and makes the mistake of thinking about how weird that is for a second, and gets dizzy. This is totally messed up, and doesn't make any sense, and -- and Xigbar's fingers are wet, pressing slowly, and instinct kicks in, makes Demyx breathe out and push back at the same time, and /yeah/.

"You take that real easy, don't you?" Xigbar says.

"It's good," Demyx says, closing his eyes. "Come on, deeper than that."

Xigbar laughs, and pushes in deeper. He bites down on the back of Demyx's shoulder, and Demyx moans, feeling the shudder run down his spine. It's good like that, right where he wants it, and he's probably on his way to having a reputation, just like -- just like his --

He cuts off that thought as fast as he can, because he's pretty sure it's going nowhere good. What does he care what people think, anyway? Much better to just stay here and now, and pay attention to what's going on, which is that Xigbar's fingers up his ass are making him squirm and moan and actually --

"You know," he says, like he could be casual about this, except he sounds all breathless, "I could be ready any time."

"That so?" Xigbar asks. He pushes deeper, rubs his fingertips right up against the really good spot, making Demyx shiver and claw at the ceiling. "You want more than just this, huh?"

Hell, if Xigbar wants him to beg for it, Demyx can do that. "Yeah, come on, you know I do," he says, trying to push back, still not quite totally comfortable with being half weightless. "Don't hold out on me, baby, give me your cock."

Xigbar shifts, fingers sliding out of him, and Demyx can't help grinning a little. Yeah, he's not the only one who wants this real bad. There's a creak of leather as Xigbar gets his pants open, and then blunt pressure and Demyx arches his back and moans low and shaky as Xigbar's cock slides up his ass.

"Yeah," Demyx says, "yeah, that's good, it's -- ah," as gravity kind of falls on him all at once and he's pressed flat against Xigbar's chest, taking Xigbar's cock deep. "Oh /god/."

Xigbar wraps an arm around his waist and holds him tight, rocking up into him. "Yeah? You having a good time?" And he rolls them over.

Demyx flails, grabs at Xigbar's coat with both hands, tangling his legs with Xigbar's to try to hold himself up. "Fuck," he says, staring down at the floor, "don't let go."

"As if," Xigbar says. He sounds like he's grinning again, and he reaches down with his other hand to take hold of Demyx's cock. "Why would I want to let go when you feel like this?"

"Ah," Demyx agrees, as Xigbar starts to really move. Like hell they can't feel. He's pretty sure that right now he feels both panicked and really turned on, and he knows that doesn't make sense, and you totally need to have a heart to feel things that don't make sense, right?

He can't really move much like this, just holding on and trying not to fall -- he thinks Xigbar wouldn't let him, but he doesn't want to depend on that, so he's holding on tight -- while Xigbar does all the work of fucking him. But that's kind of okay, because he likes the way Xigbar does it just fine, the sharp, hungry thrusts that never pull out all that far, the warm, firm grip of his hand and the roughness of his calluses. It feels real/, a little too hard sometimes and a little awkward and good despite that, good /because of that, like his muscles ache and he's going to be sore and he likes it -- like he's getting close, getting ready, and then Xigbar's cock hits him right where he wants it and Demyx moans, thighs flexing taut as he pushes back to get that again -- and then he's coming hard, dizzy and shaking.

Xigbar swears, or at least Demyx thinks so from the tone, and then there's a wrenching flicker as space warps around them. They've got their feet on the ground again, like maybe Xigbar doesn't want to try to keep using his powers while he comes -- now he has his back to the wall and Demyx pulled up close in front of him.

"Come on," Demyx says, "yeah, go for it," because Xigbar is fucking him harder now, braced against the wall, and he knows what that means and he feels pretty sensitive himself, like it'd be good if Xigbar would just -- and Xigbar does, complete with another growling sound and his arms tightening around Demyx's middle when he pushes in the last time.

Demyx waits, a little tense now, wondering how much he needs to be on edge this time. Xigbar doesn't have a reason to be mad at him, right? It's not like they were fighting about any of this stuff. Not that reasons seem to matter all the time, here.

Xigbar doesn't pull out right away, doesn't let go of him, just kind of slumps against the wall there with Demyx pressed up against him and their skin sticking together with sweat. "So, water, huh?" he says after a minute. "That mean you could do something about the damn showers?"

"I...think so?" Demyx says. "I mean, I could," and by the time he says, "try," they're somewhere else, another strange cool room made of crystal and white stone, where water cascades down a sort of artificial waterfall along one side. Xigbar lets him go, and Demyx eases free carefully. "My, um, my clothes are still back there," he points out. "Don't we need to...?"

"We'll send a Dusk to get 'em," Xigbar says, starting to strip the rest of the way out of his uniform. "Seriously, man, you need to quit worrying so much."

"Yeah?" Demyx manages a little smile, even if he's not so sure that it's advice he's going to be able to take. "Thanks. I'll do my best."
Sign up to rate and review this story