Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Blue Skies

Surprises

by Phantom_Swordsman

Things get interesting when your a demon container.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Anko, Naruto, Tsunade, Other - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 3545 words

?Blocked
Mediaminer
Jetset6 - here ya go.
Soul of the Phoenix - Thanks!

Ficwad
Unluckydesertrider - Thank you!
Ten-Speed - Thanks (x4?)
Shadowmoon - Thank you for the idea but, that isn't where I think I will be going with this story. Thank you for your continued support.
Lordkelvin1337 - This will definitely be a NarutoHarem story. Look at the bottom for a list!


Blue Skies
Surprises

%%%%%

Dinner was a quiet affair at Naruto's new home. After his confrontation with Tsunade, the tension between them had died down considerably.

Receiving a blanket and pillow, he shed his clothes save his boxers and went to sleep on the couch to converse with Kyuubi.

Naruto sighed nostalgically as he glanced around his surroundings. Being inside his head made him even more saddened at the fact that he couldn't see in the real world.

"Naru-kun!" Kyuubi's cry shook him from his stupor. Turning, he saw the demonic vixen was wearing the same clothing as when they had first met. This train of thought sparked a blush to spread over his fox marked cheeks. "Naughty, naughty Naru-kun! Thinking about things like that when a lady's present."

Naruto smiled a little at her gentle teasing, before a thought struck him. "Hey, Kyuu-chan?"

"Yes?"

"Isn't there supposed to be a seal here? The Yondaime did seal you in me, so I thought I would have some sort of representation of it within my own mind."

"Aa, I wondered when you would ask. You see, the Yondaime's seal is indeed symbolized inside your mind. However, I am allowed to roam if I have no malicious intent upon you, my Jinchuriki." She stopped as Naruto smiled. "What?"

A devious little plan formed in his head, giving him the perfect answer.

"I like it when you call me yours," he explained demurely, watching her startled expression as he moved forward, hips moving in a tantalizingly sensuous motion. He slowly fell to his knees before her, eyes and head lowered.

"I am your Naru-kun, your Jinchuriki," he said, his voice full of husky undertones. "I am all yours for the taking, Kyuu-chan." Naruto watched under gold bangs hiding a smirk as his plan took form. Just as she was about to move forward to claim him, he stood up abruptly, to her surprise.

"But, alas, I must take my leave," Naruto said, his voice back to normal. Doing an about face with the smirk on his face now shown clearly, he walked away, the sway still in his hips.

Kyuubi stared in shock as she watched him walk away.

'What just happened?' She thought, before Naruto's plan unraveled before her very eyes. 'Oh, hell no! There is no way I'm letting him get away with that,' she thought as her eyes focused on his swaying, teasing hips. 'Especially walking away doing THAT!'

Uzumaki Naruto was feeling pretty good about himself. Hell, who wouldn't when they just outsmarted the fox of foxes? Everything was right in the world, especially now that his plan had worked to a tee, until something furry suddenly slammed him into the nearby wall.

"Naru-kun," Kyuubi said in his ear, her hands roaming his body. Four of her nine foxtails pinned his hands and legs to the wall, while the others roamed and groped his body as well.

"That was a very mean thing you did, Naru-kun," she said as her hands tore off his shirt. "Very, very mean. But, just like you said, your mine to do with as I please. And now I'll have to punish you for being a very naughty boy."

Her hot, sultry breath tickled his neck, arousing him, as her tails positioned his hands above his head. His hips bucked erratically as her hands softly caressed his bare chest of the way down to her prize, the hem of his pants.

"I could leave you here to dry. You know that, don't you Naru-kun? Just like what you did to me," her actions mirrored her words as she slowly backed away.

"N-no... Kyuu-chan, please don't!" Naruto whimpered as he felt his demonic lover stop her ministrations. "I'm sorry, please... OOF!" The blond started to shake unnaturally as Kyuubi looked on in great concern.

"Naru-kun, are you alright?" She asked worriedly. He didn't answer as he disappeared from his mindscape.

%%%%%

Elsewhere, Mitarashi Anko was currently finding out how hard it was to track down our blind hero. At first, she thought it wouldn't be hard to find a blind, blue-eyed, blond-haired 16-year-old. How very wrong she was.

The profile on Uzumaki-Kayaku Naruto showed that while blind, he was very knowledgeable. Since the age of ten, he "read", through a special unidentified technique, numerous scrolls of various subjects, and just recently, the most up-to-date geographical scrolls of the shinobi continent.

Anko was starting to get the sneaking suspicion that Yondaime's heir had been building a base of knowledge for an eventual escape from the village. And so, she put herself in the mind of a very smart blind young man.

Going west was completely suicidal, as the barren deserts of Wind Country were treacherous even for skilled shinobi, let alone a blind young man. Going east or south meant going to the ocean that met Fire Country's borders. North was the only safe route for Naruto that also offered a wide expanse of escape routes.

Anko's fine brows furrowed, trying to narrow down her prey's route further. Going northeast meant Otokagure, a big no-no for someone of Konoha origin, not to mention the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi. That meant either going straight north or northwest, into the massive expanse of Tsuchi no Kuni, the land of earth.

When she left Konohagakure several days ago, she traveled fast and light, hitting every town and village towards Fire Country's northern border. And she still turned up with nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip.

The Tokubetsu Jounin slowed down as she saw another town up ahead. It was larger than the last settlement that she encountered, and she hoped someone here would give her some leads as to the whereabouts of her elusive prey.

She wandered a few moments before coming up to a local man operating an open-air fruit stand.

"Hey, I got a few questions for you," she said with her characterized bloodthirsty gleam in her dark eyes.

The stall owner gulped at her scary visage.

"Now, have you seen a young blind man in the last few days?"

"Um... No... Wait, I did see a scruffy young ruffian trudge into town. I just remembered him because he had a mop of blond hair."

Anko blinked, almost disbelieving of the luck she had. "Have you seen him since?"

The stall owner mulled over his thoughts. "Blond... Now that I think about it, I do remember a young black haired woman helping a blond person towards the apartment complex yesterday. But I didn't recognize her, sorry."

Anko just nodded before taking off.

%%%%%

Uzumaki-Kayaku Naruto woke up in a start, his sleep muddled consciousness cursing his luck at the timing. His anger was suddenly replaced by confusion as his body experienced vertigo for about two seconds before he slammed into the rug carpet.

"Nani, whas goin' on?" He mumbled. He received a giggle for an answer.

"Naruto-kun, you fell off the couch," Shizune said from his right. "Oh my!"

"Nani, what was that Shizune?" Tsunade asked as she came in to the small living room. "Oh! I see! Very naughty of you Shizune-chan, to be taking advantage of little Naruto-kun here."

"Hey, what do you mean by that! I'm not little!" Naruto said, not understanding the situation, before standing up.

"Naruto-kun, you're, um... You're aroused..." Shizune explained with a blush that was unseen by our blond hero.

"NANI!" He yelled, scrambling to grab the blanket he had used to bed to cover himself with.

"Now, now, Naruto-kun, there's no need to be embarrassed. In fact, you have nothing to be embarrassed about, isn't that right, Shizune?" Tsunade said in a teasing voice to cover up the fact that she too was unable to take her eyes of her new tenant's well-endowed body.

"H-hai," Shizune said, agreeing automatically, before realizing the impact of what she said.

Naruto's face became a tomato.

"Shiz-chan, Tsu-chan, please... Stop it," he said meekly. Flirting with Kyuu-chan was once thing, but being blind and helpless was something completely different when a woman teases you.

"Ooh! So we're both 'chan' now, huh? Naru-kun! I didn't know you liked us enough for you to call us that!" The Legendary Sucker said teasingly, stepping closer to the young man.

Kyuubi watched all of this through Naruto's eyes. Normally, she would be very upset that a human would be audacious enough to use HER nickname for HER Jinchuriki. However, she had decided that these two kunoichi might actually be good enough for her Naru-kun.

Both of them were kind, strong, and already had a small but growing attraction to the Yondaime's son.

So to speed things up, she unleashed some of her pheromones into her Jinchuriki's body.

Normally, it would attract the demon's opposite sex, in this case, males. However, once it entered Naruto's body, it switched itself to fit its new "host". So, instead of drawing males like magnets, Naruto now sparked the sensual fires of any woman in a mile radius, and when closer to the opposite sex, strongly attracted them to his body.

Shizune and her mentor both moved closer to the blond, their hips swaying seductively.

Tsunade reached him first, grinding her body on his like a stripper on a pole. Her hands spread out over his body, first playing with his nipples with gentle tugs and squeezes before loosening his grip on the blanket that kept his erection from being seen by the world.

Shizune arrived moments later, gently dragging both of them to the bedroom.

"Let's go, Naru-kun, Tsunade, to the bedroom. We should do it there, not out here." Being the voice of reason, both Sannin and teen followed her into the bedroom.

Naruto stumbled backwards before he fell onto the bed alone, the two women still standing at the foot of the bed. That was not for long as Shizune pulled herself onto him, dragging herself up his body until she comfortably straddled his hips.

Tsunade crawled onto the bed behind Shizune, pushing her in a slow motion off of Naruto's erect pole and onto his chest. Tsunade now sat where her student once was.

"Tsunade!" Cried Shizune, trying to voice her protest before she felt her sensei's arms wrap around her waist and push up her shirt, grabbing her breasts. Shizune cried out her mentor's name once more, this time in sexual ecstasy rather than annoyed consternation.

Naruto, although not seeing what was going on, had a fairly damn good idea what the two women were doing on top of him. Not to be left out, he let his hands explore until he found their legs. Not even bothering with a preamble, he ripped off their pants, leaving only a few tattered remains of material held in place by the force of flesh pressed against flesh. His hands roamed further, reaching and removing those scraps that separated their barely contained heat from coming in contact with his own body.

He ground his hips up, feeling himself come in contact with Tsunade's panty clad cunt. Hearing her give off a moan, he continued his ministrations as he let his hands run up and down Shizune's legs, sending sparks of pleasure to his younger partner. His hands stopping at her hips, he pulled her forward, nearly dragging Tsunade (whose hands were still entertaining her student's ample bosom), so that her heat hovered above his face.

%%%%%

Elsewhere, Tokubetsu Jounin Mitarashi Anko just barely stumbled into an alleyway and pressed herself against the wall before her knees gave out from the near explosive orgasm she had. The Kyuubi's little gift to Naruto had diffused throughout the city, putting many women in a near-comatose post-orgasmic bliss.

Anko had barely been able to rein her body into control, but definitely not for much longer. Still shaking, her hands cut a divergent path; one roughly pushing underneath and up her fishnet shirt, while the other savagely went into her panties.

The snake summoner let out a barely repressed moan of arousal as her hand roughly massaged her breast, kneading and pulling at her very erect nipple. Her other hand already had two fingers pumping at a frantic pace.

Her mind swirled, her mission forgotten as she reached her crescendo and let out an exultation of pure, unadulterated bliss.

Anko sank to the floor, her juices gushing out of her body in singly, the biggest orgasm she ever had.

%%%%%

By then, Naruto had ripped off and discarded the last remaining bits of clothing that covered the girls' body halves, namely their panties.

"Shizune," he said, while at the same time still entertaining the legendary medic-nin by teasing her warmth with his unrestrained length. "Can you turn around?" She complied.

His hands traced their way up her body, his fingers liking the warmth of her soft, supple flesh. Grabbing Shizune by the waist, he roughly pulled her towards himself, his mouth and tongue swiftly entering the young woman.

"N-Naruto!" Shizune exclaimed as she felt the warm muscle plunge up into her depths. Before she could utter another breathy exclamation, Tsunade's hands returned to massaging her breasts.

"Aw! Is Shizune-chan about to explode?" Tsunade said in the most controlled tone she could muster while having her sex continually rubbed by not penetrated by the rod of the young man she was straddling.

Shizune gave off a playful, frustrated growl before reaching over and grabbing the back of the sensei's head, forcing their lips together. If the Sannin wasn't surprised by that, she was definitely surprised when she felt a soft poke at her lips. She willing opened her mouth, allowing the inexperienced tongue of her charge roam her mouth in instinctive hunger.

The teacher and student's passionate kiss went on for several minutes as both partners hands groped at the shirts of the others, tearing them off without preamble, and then began to fondle each other.

All the while, Naruto continued to slowly lick and suck at Shizune's core and grind himself into Tsunade's dripping sex.

'Alright, enough is enough,' Naruto thought. Then he went on a double offensive. At the same time he roughly pushed his raging hard-on into Tsunade's vagina, he quickened the pace at which his mouth worked on Shizune's most sensitive spot.

The pleasure of Tsunade's passage tightly engulfing his cock nearly sent Naruto flying over the edge. Barely able to keep himself in check or not, he still started to pound into her.

Shizune and Tsunade were both stunned at what the young man below them was doing. They both retreated from the kiss they were sharing, a thin line of saliva linking their mouths. They started to pant heavily in unison as the demon carrier picked up his pace.

Shizune couldn't believe the amount of pleasure she was receiving from the young man she had taken in yesterday. Feeling movement on her hips, she looked down to see Naruto's hands move up her from her hips and trace a slow, tantalizing path up her stomach to reach her breasts. She let out a gasp as he started to fondle them. And it was at this that she let out a pleasure-induced moan and her back arced. She stayed like this for several moments, the earth-shattering orgasm temporarily paralyzing her body.

Then, she felt herself become incredibly weak as her body came off its high. She started to fall, and managed to push herself to the side as to avoid falling bonelessly atop her newfound lover.

Naruto just lapped up the sweet juiced that had gushed out of her cunt in torrents.

"Hmm..." he said thoughtfully, smacking his lips together, before smirking. "Not half bad." He did feel a pang of worry when she fell over, but she was still breathing, albeit shakily.

He then pulled himself into a sitting position, stopping the hard thrusting of his hips for the moment.

"Naru-kun?" Tsunade said, her voice shaking somewhat in exertion.

"How about we play a little game, Tsu-chan?"

It took several moments until the words registered.

"Oh? A role-playing game Naru-kun? I didn't know you were so kinky!"

He just smirked, before his expression melted completely.

"Oh, kaasan, I am so sorry for neglecting you in favor of Shizune-neesan. I am so sorry kaasan, I really am." His face was now one of childish sorrow.

Tsunade's eyebrow quirked at this choice, but decided to try it out anyway.

"That's okay Naru-kun, your kaasan isn't angry at all. But I am a little hurt."

Naruto looked at her general direction with tears in his eyes, and for a moment Tsunade for a moment thought the tears were for real, but remembered the game.

"What can I do to make it up kaasan? I'll do anything!"

"Well," she said, taking his hands and placing them on her ample bosom, which were a bit sore from the bouncing they received when Naruto had started to buck his hips faster. "You can start by massaging kaasan's breasts, they are so sore!"

Naruto carefully started to fondle them softly, as if it were his first time.

Tsunade smiled as the pleasant feelings spread. "No need to be so soft Naru-kun, you can even use your mouth."

Naruto made himself look like he was hesitantly complying with his orders. "Hai, kaasan."

By now, Shizune had recovered and was watching them in great interest, one hand on her breast while the other was engulfed by her second pair of lips.

He first breathed softly over her right breast, using the air and his hand to trace a path of flesh and heated air over the sensitive skin of his mother's breast to her nipple. Once the journey was complete, his mouth latched onto her nipple like a young child drinking from his mother's tit.

Shizune's hips were now bucking at the show this mother and son pair were making.

Tsunade breathed in sharply as the slick warmth of her child's mouth engulfed her peak of her breast. Her mind began to lose itself in the fantasy the young man created, as her mouth opened without conscious thought.

"T-that's a good boy Naru-kun. Your such a g-good boy aren't you. Yes! Make love to your mommy. S-show her how much you love her. How much you want to reconnect to her!" She cried. "Make mommy happy by... by..."

For some reason, she couldn't say that word.

By now, Naruto stopped.

"Say it," he commanded, his voice changing to a deeper growl.

"Fuck me."

"No, say all of it... kaasan." His voice reverted back to a younger child.

"Fuck me! Fuck your mother, Naru-kun. Show how much you love your mother by fucking her here and now!" That was all Naruto needed and more as he thrust into his mother for the first time as family.

His pace was quick and harsh as his mouth sucked ferociously at his mother's tit and his left hand twisting and rubbing his mother's other tit. As he pounded away at her cunt, his right hand limned an arch down her spine to her nice ass.

Tsunade was at the brink of oblivion. Once she felt the soft touch of her son's hand trail down her spine and rest comfortably at her rear she could barely hold on. Then two things happened. She first noticed Shizune on the bed fingering and groping her self in reckless abandon; her eyes closed trying to stave off another orgasm. And then, Naruto softly bit down into the soft, sensitive flesh of her nipple.

"Naru-kun! I'm... I'm coming!" She shouted out as the warmth in the pit of her stomach exploded outwards.

Once Tsunade came, Naruto knew he wouldn't last much longer. And then he heard it, the breathless, ragged panting to his right, from who he knew was Shizune.

"Tsunade-kaasan, Shizune-neechan... I'm coming!" He yelled as his dick throbbed and unleashed a torrent of semen to coat Tsunade's tight inner walls.

Hearing Naruto's loud yell of release caused Shizune's body to stiffen as her core exploded for the second time that day.

The three fell down onto the bed simultaneously; Tsunade sprawled atop Naruto with his softening organ still in her and Shizune to their right. Naruto grabbed Shizune and held her body against his, liking the feel of two warm, sexy body pressed up against his.

"Tsunade-kaasan, Shizune-neechan... Aishiteru..." He muttered tiredly before falling asleep.

"Aishiteru, Naruto-niichan," Shizune muttered back.

"Aishiteru, Naru-kun," Tsunade mumbled in a post-coital haze.

'Aishiteru... Kyuu-chan.'

%%%%%

Kyuubi smiled as she felt and heard the experiences of Jinchuriki. She allowed some of her charka to seep out and connect to the two vixens that bedded her Naru-kun.

"Aishiteru, Naru-kun."

~End~

That's chapter three! Sorry for the delay. Happy '007 to everyone!

Everyone! This will be a NarutoHarem story and this is my list so far:

Kyuubi (Fem)
Tsunade
Shizune
Anko
Kurenai
Temari

If you want me to add more, just ask and I'll see what I can do.

New year's resolution: Write more! And I will keep to it!
Sign up to rate and review this story