Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Little More Touch Me

1. Hero with a fro

by riaryder

Hey, lapdancers are people too...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 1146 words - Complete

?Blocked

AN: Another story I've been working on. Would love to know what you think and if you'd like me to keep going with this one, because I'm a bit unsure of it. Let me know, ladies. Gracias.



1.Megan


"Five minutes till showtime, Meg," Carlos' voice interrupted my study time.

I slapped my textbook closed and pulled off my glasses. With a quick glance in the mirror I applied another layer of gloss. I adjusted my lace-top stockings, threw some glitter on my cleavage, around the sparkly pink bikini I had chosen for this evening and straightened my blonde wig. I was ready to go. I sighed and rubbed my neck. I felt the furthest thing from sexy. I had a paper due and I hadn't slept in three nights. God, law school sucked.

"What song tonight, Megy?" Carlos smiled at me, rubbing my neck where my own hands had been. "Heads up, though. Your stalker boy is here." He laughed again, pointing to the table right in the front where for the past three nights the same guy had watched me.

I rolled my eyes. "That kid needs to get a girlfriend. Or a hooker. Let's give him the goods, tonight." I winked at Carlos, who whistled under his breath.

As Carlos headed for the DJ box to give them my request, I stole a look at the table. He had a different buddy with him tonight. This one looked really uncomfortable, hiding beneath the brim of his hat. Better than the arrogant girly-looking one he brought with him last night, who thought he should try and stick dollar bills in my underwear. Carlos' right hook had soon told him that was NOT a good idea. I couldn't help smirking. My afro-sporting stalker boy slurped on a ridiculous looking pink cocktail, screwing up his face and washing it down with a beer. I had to give him credit for showing his face in here again.

As the DJ announced me, he sat up straighter, nudging his buddy. I took a deep breath as the first bars of "Don't Cha" pounded out of the sound system. I strutted onto the stage and launched myself onto my pole. As I spun around, flirting with my audience as I flirted with my pole, his eyes never left me. As I turned upside down and caught his eye, I saw a blush stain his cheeks. Cute.

I finished my set, and headed back stage. My body glistened with sweat as I grabbed a towel, ready to shower and get the hell out of here. I had never been in better shape since I started this job. To me, it was just a work-out with some guys watching. You get that in every gym in Chicago. But I got paid for it. Sure, there were some real pervs here. But most of them were just normal guys, looking for a little 'relief'. And I had security everywhere. If anyone came within three feet of me while I was performing Carlos would hurt them. And he is a BIG guy.

"Uh, Candy," I heard with a knock at my dressing room door. I sighed as I heard my stage name. It meant Frank, the boss, was coming back with a customer.

"Yeah," I replied, giving him permission to come in.

"Someone here who wants to apologise to you," he stuck his head round the door, raising an eyebrow in amusement at me.

He pushed open the door to reveal stalker boy looking very sheepish.

"Um, the big guy who um, hit my friend said, um I could come back and grovel," he mumbled and stuttered, not meeting my eye.

"Ok, so grovel," I replied, amusement in my tone as he continued to stare at the floor.

"Uh, I'm really sorry. Pete can be an asshole, sometimes. He didn't mean any offence," he stole a glance at me and visibly relaxed when he saw I was smiling.

"So, uh, apology accepted?" he questioned. He was cute. And he lisped a little as he talked.

"What's your name?" I asked him, and saw that adorable blush return to his cheeks.

"It's, uh, Joe," he replied quietly.

"Well, UhJoe," I giggled "you don't have to apologise for your asshole friends. Hey, you're one of my regulars." I winked at him and the light pink turned to a flaming red.

"Well, thanks," he stammered. He lifted his hand in a wave and headed out the door.

I turned back to my vanity mirror, with a smile on my face. Definitely cute.

I showered and dressed quickly. It was almost 3am by the time I was heading out the door.

"Hey, Meg, if you hold on a half hour, I'll give you a ride. Leanna is picking me up," Carlos yelled to me as I headed for the back door.

"It's ok, babe. I got my shit-for-a-car back from the garage. It's round back. See you tomorrow night," I waved at him as I pushed the back door open.

Frank didn't like us to use the front door. He said it spoiled the illusion. Heaven forbid his customers would see me in the jeans and hoodie I wore day-to-day. I shivered as I stepped out into the alley. There was very little light out here, and it always scared me a little. Maybe I should have waited for Carlos. I shrugged it off. I had walked this route a hundred times, I was being stupid. I hurried up a little, but a noise from just behind me caused me to jump. I felt hands grab me from behind. A scream escaped my lips, but was muffled by a hand pressing hard against them.

"Hey, Candy," a sleazy voice whispered in my ear. "You got some extras for your regulars, huh?" A pair of hands grabbed at me as I struggled to get free.

The strong hands pushed me against the wall. He was too close for me to see who it was. The hands pinned me, hard. I felt warm, rancid breath on my face as he tried to push his lips against mine. I struggled harder, but he was too strong.

"Get off me," I managed to strangle out, frantically turning my head this way and that, giving him no purchase on my lips.

"Hey, asshole, what the fuck are you doing?" I heard from far away, followed by footsteps running towards us.

The guy was yanked backwards away from me. There was a scuffle and my drunken attacker took a strong blow to the face and fell to the ground. He struggled back to his feet and took off.

Strong arms supported me as I sagged against the wall.

"Hey, you ok?" A concerned voice with a distinct lisp asked me.

"I am now, thanks to you," I replied. And fainted right into his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story