Categories > Celebrities > All-American Rejects

Can't Take It

by alternativegirl

RPS between Tyson and Butch (Walker, producer...) None of it's true, blah blah, don't take it seriously.

Category: All-American Rejects - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-06 - Updated: 2007-01-06 - 1769 words - Complete

?Blocked
It had been a long week, and this was the last thing he needed. Tyson swept a lock of dark, wet hair off his face as he reached the door of the apartment. He knocked; softly at first, then with more urgency. He waited, until eventually it opened.
"Hey man... shit, I never knew it was raining so bad, sorry."
Butch beckoned him inside, although it was hardly needed, and headed towards the kitchen. Tyson wasn't in the mood for etiquette right now. He slung off his loose, worn-down Chucks as he walked through the living room, and sat down next to the intricate mess of computer cables and guitar leads beside him. The computer buzzed, and a guitar had been left plugged in. He was shaking all over, from the cold and the exhaustion. "Grab me a drink, will you?", he shouted through to the other room. Too late - Butch was behind him, a bottle of JD in one hand, and two small glasses in the other. "Jeez! Will you calm down? What's up?"
"You know I've had no fucking sleep this week. And now you call me up, at some ridiculous time..."
"It's 11pm..."
"Right, yeah, whatever... some ridiculous time... wanting me to come over and sort this shit out. Seriously, what's gone wrong now? One of our tracks or something? I'll happily re-record my part, just let's get it over with and let me go home." He took a swig of his drink.
Butch looked pained. He could tell by the dark bags around Tyson's eyes that he wasn't in the mood for this, wasn't in the mood for anything.
"Look buddy, I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk. I'm just..." He sighed. "You can go if you want."
Tyson's eyes darted across Butch's face. He had this rogueish attractiveness about him; dark skin, green glowing eyes. He took a deep breath, and sighed. "I'd rather stay."
The two looked at each other for a brief second before turning back to their glasses. Awkward silence hung in the air. "So, what's up?"
Did he have no idea? None at all?! All the times they'd stayed up late working on the new album, drinking themselves stupid, laughing at jokes that weren't even jokes in the first place. He'd never caught the glances, or got the subtle hints - or even the not so subtle hints? It hurt like a punch to the stomach. He looked over at Tyson; his face so young and full of innocence. This would be wrong - not only the age difference, but Tyson had been in and out of relationships for the past three months. To tell him how he felt would only confuse things. "I'll go grab us some more drinks."
Tyson was worried now. Something must be really wrong. They were at the end of the bottle already, and it wasn't even midnight. He followed Butch to the kitchen. It was a small room; Butch had been living on his own for as long as Tyson had known him, and what with all the touring, he wasn't there much anyway. He was shocked to find him leaning over the sink, his hands clasped around the surface, and his head down as if in prayer. "I can't fucking do this any more, Tyson. I just can't take it."
"W-w-w...what d'ya mean?"
Tyson completely missed the unintended pun - something he usually would've picked up on, for sure. He hated seeing his close friend in this way. He walked over, slowly, and put a hand on his shoulder.
Butch's reaction was far from what Tyson had expected. He span around, violent and shaking, taking Tyson by the arms and smashing him against the wall. His lips pressed hard against Tyson's, clumsy and misplaced. Surely, this couldn't be happening.

Tyson tried his best to steady himself, but the room was spinning. He closed his eyes and tried not to think. As much as he knew it was wrong, Butch's lips felt so right against his own. He put his hands around the back of Butch's neck and pulled him in closer, biting down hard on his bottom lip as Butch let out a pleasured sigh. Butch's warm body pressed into Tyson's harder as their passionate kisses became faster, Butch's hands around Tyson's waist. Butch edged his hands upwards and pulled at Tyson's shirt, lifting it off to reveal his toned, muscular chest. He'd wanted this moment for so long, but had never imagined it being here, right now, and this good. He ran his hands down Tyson's body, stopping at the waistband of his jeans and hooking his thumb inside the line of his boxers. Tyson's breath was hot on Butch's neck as he traced a line of kisses gradually downwards, stopping only to remove Butch's shirt, and then continuing down to his nipples. He tugged gently at them with his teeth as Butch gasped, an immense sensation of lust and pleasure running through his body, and soothed them again using his skillfull tongue. He felt Butch's lips, light and gentle on the side of his ear. "Is it bad that I want you?"
Tyson grinned and looked up to see Butch standing over him, his wild eyes glistening in the hazy light.
"Not at all."

Tyson pushed Butch off him, enveloping his mouth with his own as Butch led him into the living room. Their arms tangled as they carelessly fell backwards onto the sofa, breathing quickly, fueled by passion and alcohol. Tyson draped his legs over Butch's, continuing where he left off. His tongue gently caressed the line of hair on Butch's tattooed stomach, and stopped only to let his hands undo Butch's fly. Tyson had no idea he'd enjoy this so much - and want Butch so badly. He could feel his cock pressing hard against the inside of his pants. Butch was obviously getting desperate for a little more attention, and without second thought clasped his hands around Tyson's head, pushing it down until his lips met his skin. Tyson gladly obliged, pulling down Butch's boxers until his huge, hard dick was on full show. He glanced up. Butch was breathing hard, gasping for air, his eyes tightly closed and a look of desire on his handsome face. Tyson took Butch's cock into his mouth, wrapping his tongue around the tip and gently teasing the base with his free hand. Butch winced with pleasure, pulling at Tyson's wavy, brown hair and breathing harder with every movement. Tyson continued, moving up and down, scraping his teeth over Butch's rock hard dick. He took it in further and further, gasping a little as it entered his throat, causing Butch to moan and sigh louder than before. He quickly pulled it out of his mouth as soon as he sensed Butch's need to come, leaving Butch wild with desire. It was his turn now.

Butch quickly sat up, rolling Tyson off him and getting into a new position. He pulled Tyson's head in as they passed, biting his neck hard, leaving a set of perfect marks just below his ear. "Bastard."
He grinned and spread his legs over Tyson, who was looking up at him with his cheeky smile. God, that smile... it'd had Butch hooked for days. Butch didn't want any playing around this time... he went straight for the button on Tyson's jeans, undoing it and pushing aside his boxers with one swift action. His cock was perhaps the same in length - and also hard. Sweat beads fell from Tyson's chest and fell around the line left by his waistband. Butch licked along the trail they left, and gradually downwards as Tyson squirmed and grasped Butch's wet hair in his tender hands. Butch looked up as he slipped Tyson's dick into his mouth. It felt so good pressing against his tongue, falling back into his throat, moving in and out, in and out, faster and faster until Tyson was moaning and screaming for more. He was definitely a lot more vocal than Butch. "Fuck! Go faster... shit, that feels so good... don't stop..."
Butch tried hard not to let his pleasured smile lessen the experience for either of them, but just listening to Tyson's heavy breathing made him weak at the knees. "Don't worry, baby. I won't."

Tyson was shaking all over, adrenaline rushing through his blood as Butch pulled away, licking the tip of his cock once more before pulling at Tyson's sides, prompting him to move onto his front. Tyson did as he was told, too drunk to care about the risks of what they were about to do. Butch gently placed his hands on Tyson's ass, massaging his cheeks apart, slipping his fingers into the hole between them. Tyson bit down on his own lip, almost drawing blood, fighting the pain, and the immense desire which went along with it. "I don't care how much it hurts, just fuck me" he half-whispered through clenched teeth. Butch took his dick into his hand and placed it next to Tyson's hole before slowly easing it in, gasping as they rocked back and forth together, pushing it in faster and further, hitting spots he never even knew were there. Moaning louder and harder than before, he reached around Tyson's protruding hipbones to find his hard cock, massaging it as they moved in and out, even faster now, until Butch felt he could explode with pleasure. Tyson screamed out as he felt Butch's warm, sticky cum filling him, taking him to a whole new level of ecstasy. No girl had ever made him feel like this before.

Another change of positions. Tyson turned back around, his dick still erect, as did Butch. "Fuck me."
Tyson was more than happy to. His shaking hands fumbled to grab his cock, pushing it hard into Butch as he winced with both pleasure and pain. So much for starting out slow - Tyson's thighs pounded hard against the back of Butch's legs as his dick moved rapidly inwards and outwards with the rhythm of their breath. "Shit... keep going, keep going..."
Butch had no plans in stopping. It wasn't over yet. Tyson quickly pulled out and came across his back, leaving a pool of white. Butch grabbed at the sofa, yelping with pleasure, a satisfied smile spreading across his face. Tyson paused, bending down to lick up the cum from Butch's back, before laying face-up, devouring the remainder of what was on his cock. Then they fell to the floor, exhausted and numb, holding each other as Tyson played with Butch's hair. He grinned. "So that's what was up."
Sign up to rate and review this story