Categories > TV > WWE

Always

by LadyLissa

Shawn's had enough.

Category: WWE - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror - Warnings: [R] [V] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 1611 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Always
Author: LadyLissa
Wrestler(s): Shawn Michaels, Hunter
Content: m/m relationships, talk of rape, talk of abuse, angst, death
SLash/Het/Mixed: Slash
Disclaimer: Don't own, don't sue
Distribution: KliqzCamelot, otherwise ask and ye shall probably receive
Rating: R, possibly NC-17, not too sure
Any Notes? Okay, while she didn't ask me for this one, this is for a wonderful lady (looks towards Angel, did that earn me some brownie points, Mommy?) who taught me that Hunter can be one hell of a villain! Based on the song Always, by Saliva, which I also don't own...lyrics at the end of the story for reference...



Lying on the floor, naked and bloody, Mike watched him leave, wondering what he had done now to piss Hunter off. Cataloging the events of the night in his mind, he got up and headed into the bathroom to clean himself up, tears streaming down his cheeks as Paul's, no, scratch that, Hunter's words rang over and over in his mind. The man who had beaten and raped him for the past year was not Paul, it was Hunter, Paul was a sweet man, his best friend, not this monster who had abused him since he had returned to wrestling a little over a year ago.

In the beginning, Paul was such a sweet man. So sweet and loving, he had idolized Mike, and together, they had ruled wrestling. Mike had fallen so hard for the man Paul was then that he was willing to do anything for him. When they had first moved their relationship from friends to lovers, both men had been so shy with each other, so in awe of each other's bodies, so hesitant, yet eager to touch, bring each other enjoyment.

Looking into his own eyes in the mirror, Mike laughed in an extremely twisted manor. Oh yeah, that's why he rapes you, hurts you so bad you can barely move, and all you do is lay there and let him do it! Hell, not only did he take it, he begged for it! Shit, you even cum, and from what? Getting your ass kicked! Getting brutally raped? That's what that sick bastard Hunter has done to you!

Deciding to not even bother with cleaning himself up, Mike walked back into the other room and headed towards the bed, still lost in thought, but after over a year of 'training' he managed to catch himself before he actually touched the bed. Walking to the end of the bed, he pulled out the thin blanket he was allowed to use to cover himself for warmth and lay down, curled into a ball so that he wouldn't be in Hunter's way when he came back from the bar with Ric. Maybe Hunter would be happy with the way Mike had done what he was supposed to do, curled up in his place on the floor, looking up at the two beds longingly Mike returned to his thoughts.

He had left Paul once, when this had first started. Packed all his shit up, and walked out, but that hadn't even lasted two weeks before he had come crawling back to Hunter, begging him to allow him to come home, swearing that he loved him, and he was sorry for whatever he had done to cause this. And it MUST have been his fault, because Paul had loved him before. Now he just needed to figure out what he had done to cause Hunter to hate him. He had allowed Mike to come back, but he had stated some rules that Mike had to live by or leave.

He was never to call him by name again. He was to call him Master in private, and if he must speak to him in public, he could call him Hunter. He was to sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed, with no pillows, and one thin little blanket that Hunter had given him to use for warmth. When in private, he was to be naked at all times, this included when Hunter had company at home. He was to do as Hunter told him immediately, at all times, with no questions asked.

The first time Hunter had told him to service one of his friends, Mike had begun to hate Hunter, almost as much as he loved him, and he had refused. Hunter had broken three of his ribs before raping him so brutally that his ass had continued to bleed for three days. After finishing with him, he had thrown Mike's unconscious form outside with an outfit of clothes, and locked him out of the house. He had crawled next-door and begged the neighbors for use of the phone, where he had called Sean to come get him. Sean, and the police that the neighbors had called, had tried to figure out what had happened, but Mike had sworn that he had been attacked, and he didn't know who had done it. When Sean questioned what he was doing here at the neighbors, instead of over at Hunter's house, Mike said that he had left his keys inside, and Hunter must have gone to sleep because he hadn't answered the door. Sean had watched him strangely for a moment, but finally accepted the story, taking him next door and letting them in the house with his own key. Hunter had let him come back, but had warned him that would be the only time, and next time he would be gone for good. He had serviced Paul's friend the second Sean had walked out the door.

The tears still streaming down his face, Mike saw in his mind's eye, Hunter standing over him again tonight, telling him to leave, and that it was over. He had thrown his arms around Hunter's waist, begging him not to leave him, asking what he had done wrong, swearing that he would fix it, he would do whatever Hunter had wanted, but Hunter had only gotten mad at him for touching him without permission, and beaten the shit out of him again, taunting him because he had orgasmed from being punched. Then he had told him again to get out before leaving.

With sobs wracking his body, Mike got up and walked over to his suitcase, reaching into it, he pulled out a small gun he had brought with him on every tour since his hatred for Hunter had started to grow. Remembering the look of hatred on Hunter's face when he had looked at him that final time on the way out the door, Mike picked up the gun with shaky hand, and went back to his place on the floor to wait.

Opening the door, Paul walked into the room with a cocky grin on his face, half drunk, at first he didn't see Mike sitting on the floor shakily pointing a gun at him.

"I love you, Paul...I hate you, Hunter" Mike whispered, pulling the trigger.

It took Hunter a moment of expectation after the shot, waiting for the pain that would surely be coming, to notice that Mike had not shot him after all, at the last second, he had turned the gun and shot himself, right in the temple. Hunter just looked at him before turning and walking back out the door, without a second glance, but Paul? Paul died right there on the floor with his best friend, the only person who truly loved him, and with him, went the last bits of Hunter's humanity.


End



I hear... a voice say "Don't be so blind"...
it's telling me all these things...
that you would probably hide...
am I... your one and only desire...
am I the reason you breath...
or am I the reason you cry...

Always... always... always... always... always... always...
I just can't live without you...

I love you...
I hate you...
I can't get around you...
I breathe you...
I taste you...
I can't live without you...
I just can't take anymore...
this life of solitude...
I guess that i'm out the door...
and now i'm done with you...

I feel... like you don't want me around...
I guess i'll pack all my things...
I guess i'll see you around...
It's all... been bottled up until now...
as I walk out your door...
all I can hear is the sound...

Always... always... always... always... always... always...
I just can't live without you...

I love you...
I hate you...
I can't get around you...
I breathe you...
I taste you...
I can't live without you...
I just can't take anymore...
this life of solitude...
I guess that i'm out the door...
and now i'm done with you...

I love you...
I hate you...
I can't live without you...

I left my head around your heart...
Why would you tear my world apart...

Always... always... always... always...

I see... the blood all over your hands...
does it make you feel... more like a man...
was it all... just a part of your plan...
this pistol's shakin' in my hands...
and all I hear is the sound...

I love you...
I hate you...
I can't live without you...
I breathe you...
I taste you...
I can't live without you...
I just can't take anymore...
this life of solitude...
I guess that i'm out the door...
and now i'm done with you...

I love you...
I hate you...
I can't live without you...

I love you...
I hate you...
I can't live without you...
I just can't take anymore...
this life of solitude...
I pick myself off the floor...
and now i'm done with you...
Always...
Always...
Always...
Sign up to rate and review this story