Categories > TV > WWE

Dreams

by LadyLissa

Adam comes back from his neck injury.

Category: WWE - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 1379 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Dreams
Author: LadyLissa
Wrestler(s): Jason Reso, Adam Copeland
Content: m/m sex and relationships, angst
SLash/Het/Mixed: Slash
Disclaimer: Don't own, don't sue
Distribution: KliqzCamelot, otherwise ask and ye shall probably receive
Rating: NC17
Any Notes? My Adam and Jay Musi wanted to welcome Edge back to Raw


"Oh God, Jay. That feels so good. Please, don't stop! Going to cum." Adam screeched, looking down at Jay, who was greedily sucking Adam's cock down his throat.

Suddenly he heard music blaring, followed by someone moving around and then a door slamming. Shit, something's not right here, Adam thought. Looking down, he noticed there was no Jay. Hell, there was no one in the bed. Fuck! I must have been dreaming again, he thought. Looking around the room, Adam realized that he was in a motel room, which meant that was Jay in the bathroom. Wonder if I can catch a peek at him, he wondered, climbing out of the bed.

"Hey, Jay? Door locked? I got to take a piss." Adam shouted through the door.

"No, it's open. I'm just hopping in the shower. We don't have a lot of time before we have to be at the airport. Get a move on, Addy!" Jason hollered back.

"Shit, I need to take a shower too. Try not to use all the hot water, Angel." Adam requested.

"Why don't you just get in here with me? It's not as big as the showers in the arena, but we can both fit. Not like we haven't had to do it before. Hey, remember that time when we got stuck in that arena in Vancouver? The one that had all of one hundred fans and a locker room for all fifty of us that was smaller than this hotel room?" Jay joked, peeking out of the curtain.

"Yeah, I remember it. The place might have sucked, but at least we got paid for that one." Adam responded, weighing the merits of hopping in the shower with Jason in the state he was in. Hell, there was no way that Jay was going to miss his erection jutting out at him. Maybe getting in the shower with Jay wouldn't be a good idea. Damn, it would give him a great view of his body, though. All slick and wet. Damn, Adam, get a hold on yourself. This is your BEST FRIEND you're thinking about.

"Hey, baby, when you come in here, can you bring in my shampoo? I forgot it on the sink." Jay asked, sounding entirely sure that Adam would come in there with him.

In truth, Jason thought nothing of showering with Adam. He thought nothing of anything to do with Adam. In his mind, they were just that close. Hell, they showered together, they slept in the same bed, they shared drinks, and they even used the same toothbrush most of the time. Sure, so people looked at them funny sometimes because of some of the things they did, but whatever. It was just him and Adam, and they were close like that.

Adam got in the shower behind Jason, and tapped him on the shoulder, holding up the shampoo. Quickly looking up and down Jay's body, Adam thought to himself yet again that maybe this wasn't his brightest idea.

"Switch, Angel?" Adam asked when Jason looked back at him.

"Yeah, I got to get my hair anyways." Jason replied, trying to scoot by Adam to let him to the front of the shower. He was slightly shocked when Adam's erection brushed his ass on the way by, but just figured that he had morning wood.

Adam shuddered as his erection brushed against Jason's ass. God, this was definitely a bad idea. I'm not going to be able to handle this. I should have just agreed to come back to Smackdown, but no, I had to torture myself like this. Oh shit, what is he doing? He's washing my hair for me? Is he TRYING to kill me? Adam thought to himself.

"Jay? Angel? What are you doing?" Adam asked.

"Washing your hair, baby. I miss my hair being long, so I figured I'd wash yours for you." Jason told him.

Yep. Definitely a VERY bad idea. Is he trying to kill me? Does he have no idea what he's doing to me? I know he's not doing this on purpose. Is he? Maybe I should check?

Adam turned around after Jason took his hands out of his hair and reached down to pick up the soap. After soaping up a washrag, he began to run it over Jason's neck and shoulders, beginning to wash him.

"Hmm, I missed you while you were out, baby. I'm glad you decided to come to Raw." Jason told him, closing his eyes and allowing Adam to wash him.

"I'm glad I decided to come to Raw, too, Angel. I really missed you while I was out. I mean, I know we talked all the time, but only seeing you like once a week was really starting to suck." Adam told him, moving the rag down to Jason's chest, and slowly inching towards a nipple.

""I tried to get over to see you as much as possible, baby." Jason replied, a slight catch in his throat as Adam ran the washrag over one nipple, and heading for the other one.

"I know you did. It wasn't like you could help it. Can I tell you a secret, Angel?" Adam replied huskily.

"What is it, baby?" Jason asked in a small voice, running his fingers through Adam's hair to get all the shampoo out of it so he could put in conditioner.

"I used to get so jealous of Chris while I was out. You two were together every week on the air, and doing stuff just like we used to, that I was afraid you didn't need me anymore. Hell, he was even rooming with you while I was gone. It's like he had entirely taken my place." Adam told him quietly, as he ran the washrag down over Jason's stomach.

"Awe, Addy, you know Chris could never take your place. You are my best friend, Chris was just a friend that I was scripted to hang out with. Hell, we didn't do any of this stuff that you and I do. You really think I would sleep in the same bed with him? Or shower with him? Or wash his hair? Or any of the other crazy stuff we do?" Jason told him, working conditioner into his hair and massaging the scalp.

Adam stopped the decent of the washrag at waist level and knelt down in front of him. Picking up Jason's left foot; he began to run the washrag up his leg, stopping at the top of his thigh. Setting the foot down, he picked up his right foot and repeated the process. Finally looking straight ahead at Jason's cock, he noticed that it was erect. Looking up at Jason quizzically, he set the washrag down and lathered up his hands.

Jason had his head back against the wall feeling Adam washing his body. It was erotic, but then on the other hand, it was Adam. Adam would never do anything to hurt him, so he just let him do whatever it was that he wanted to do.

Adam set his soapy hands on Jason's hips and began rubbing them in small circles, slowly moving them inwards. He finally inched in to Jason's cock and stopped, considering.

"Angel? You know I love you, right?" Adam asked, as he cupped Jason's balls with one hand, and began to stroke his rather large erection with the other.

"Oh, God Addy. I love you, too." Jason replied, arching his back. He looked down at Adam, "Please, make love to me?"

"Jay, time to get up." Adam told him, shaking his shoulder. "We're going to be late to the arena. On my first night back, too! Come on, slowpoke."

"Sorry, Adam. I'm moving." Jason told him, opening his eyes and rolling over to get out of the bed. "Hey, Adam, I just had a thought."

"What is it, Angel?" Adam asked, digging through his suitcase.

"Well, have you had your shower yet?"


End
Sign up to rate and review this story