Categories > TV > WWE

Faithfully

by LadyLissa

Taker sends a msg to his long time Love.

Category: WWE - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 2570 words - Complete

?Blocked
NC-17
Content: m/m sex, language, adult content
Characters: Hunter, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels
Summery: ¡¥Taker sends a message to his long-time love
Disclaimer: I own no one listed in this story. I do however own many bills, so if someone wants to sue, you¡¦re more than welcome to have themfº
Notes: The song listed is Faithfully, by Journey (which I DO own the CD, but unfortunately, that¡¦s it) and the fic is based on it.
Notes: italics indicate flashback. Bold indicates song lyrics.



Hunter is sitting in the locker room talking to Shawn about their match that night. He is so engrossed in the conversation that he jumps when he hears the voice of his lover. Looking around, he is disappointed when he cannot find the location it is coming from. Suddenly, he realizes that it is coming from the loudspeakers that WWE uses to play music, and cue people that they are needed somewhere.
¡§Paul, I just wanted to say that I miss you to no end. I want you home with me. I can¡¦t wait ¡¥till this tour is over. Happy anniversary, and love ya, kid.¡¨
As a collective ¡§Awe¡¨ fills the locker room, the opening to their song, Faithfully, begin to play.

Highway run
Into the midnight sun
Wheels go ¡¥round and ¡¥round
You¡¦re on my mind


Paul is standing behind a curtain waiting for a match between Undertaker and Randy Savage to end so he can go out to the ring. He is jobbing to Shawn Michaels tonight, but he is happy because though he may never make it out of midcard hell, at least he made his dream come true. ¡¥Hell,¡¦ he thinks ¡¥I¡¦m in the WWF, I made some good friends, and occasionally, Vince even lets me win a match. Life doesn¡¦t get any better than this!¡¦
Lost in his own thoughts, Paul doesn¡¦t notice the match ending until he heard the sexiest Texas drawl say ¡§Excuse me, kid¡¨
¡§Huh?¡¨ Paul squeaks out, noticing Mark in front of him.
¡§Boy, if you wanna be able to go out for your match, you¡¦re gonna have to move so I can get to the back.¡¨
¡§Sor..Sorry Mr. Callaway.¡¨ Paul stammered.
¡§Ya can call me Mark, kid. Don¡¦t hold too much with that Mr. Callaway shit. Good luck on your match, by the way.¡¨


Restless hearts
Sleep alone tonight
Sendin¡¦ all my love
Along the wire


¡§Ya know what, kid?¡¨ Mark asks, leaning against the cinderblock wall outside the arena. It¡¦s a bit chilly out, but there is no smoking backstage in the arena, so what else is he gonna do?
¡§What Mark?¡¨
¡§Well, it¡¦s been awhile since I¡¦ve done this, so I¡¦m kinda awkward about it.¡¨ Mark hedges, nervously playing with his cigarette.
¡§Okay, is there anything I can do to help?¡¨ Paul asks eager to do anything within his power to help this man.
¡§Yeah, there is.¡¨ Mark drawls slowly.
¡§What is it?¡¨ Paul gets out, trying to hide the reaction Mark¡¦s voice has on his body.
¡§You can agree to go out to dinner with me after the show tonight.¡¨


They say that the road
Ain¡¦t no place to raise a family
Right down the line
It¡¦s been you and me


¡§Sorry Denny¡¦s is the best I could do for dinner.¡¨ Mark drawls as they leave the reastraunt headed for the truck Mark had rented for this leg of the tour.
¡§One A.M. doesn¡¦t offer a lot of choices, I guess, but that¡¦s okay, Mark. Heck, the food was good, and it beats catering any day of the week.¡¨
¡§That¡¦s true. So, ya wanna drive around for awhile, or ya ready to head on back to the hotel?¡¨
¡§I wouldn¡¦t mind seeing some of the sights, if you aren¡¦t too tired, that is.¡¨
¡§Don¡¦t think I could ever be too tired to spend time with you, kid.¡¨ Mark drawled as he reached over and took Paul¡¦s hand into his own.
¡§That is probably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.¡¨ Paul stated, squeezing Mark¡¦s hand and turning to smile brilliantly at him.


I¡¦m forever yours
Faithfully


¡§Well, here¡¦s your room.¡¨ Mark stated later that morning as they reached the door.
¡§Yeah, hopefully Shawn¡¦s alone in there.¡¨ Paul replied as he reached for the door. ¡§I heard Kev and Scott talking the other day about him having a new ¡¥interest¡¦. Shit, Shawn¡¦s got a new one every time I turn around! Remind me to start rooming with someone else!¡¨ Paul joked.
¡§If I have my way, soon you¡¦ll be roomin¡¦ with me, kid¡¨ Mark drawled as he leaned over and captured Paul¡¦s mouth with his own, kissing him sweetly.


Circus Life
Under the big top world
We all need the clowns
To make us smile


Paul and Mark are sitting in a hotel room, wrapped around each other on the couch, the TV they were supposed to be watching on, long since forgotten, watches them instead.
¡§God, Mark¡Kneed you! I can¡¦t wait any longer¡¨ Paul panted.
¡§I wanted out first time together to be special, kid. There¡¦s no flowers, no candles, no¡KGod, Paul, I can¡¦t think when you¡¦re doin¡¦ that¡Kstop¡K¡¨ Mark groaned.
¡§Paul lifts his head from the path he was licking down Mark¡¦s body and growls out in frustration ¡§Damnit, Deadman, fuck the romantic shit, we can do that later! I neeeeeed you! It¡¦s special enough¡Kthere¡¦s you,¡¨ Paul lowers his head and laves Mark¡¦s nipple as he slowly begging to unbutton his jeans ¡§there¡¦s me¡K¡¨ he unzips Mark¡¦s jeans and pushes them down, freeing his cock as he begins licking a path back down his body ¡§and there¡¦s a bed¡K¡¨ as he triumphantly lowers his head to lick the head of Mark¡¦s cock before engulfing him in his mouth.
¡§God, kid¡Kya know¡Kohh¡Kdamn¡K¡¨
Paul lifts his head and looks Mark straight in the eyes, silently pleading for the fulfillment his body so desires.
¡§What?¡¨ he breathes.
¡§Shit¡Knever could deny you anythin¡¦¡KGuess I just love ya too much¡¨ Mark panted as he picked Paul up to carry him over to the bed.
As Mark was starting to lay him on the bed, he noticed the tears in his soon to be lover¡¦s eyes. Immediately growing concerned, he asks what is wrong.
¡§God Mark, you love me?¡¨ Paul stammered. He quickly grew animated as he started kissing every inch of Mark¡¦s face, neck, and shoulders he could get to, all the while squealing ¡§I love you¡KI love you¡KI love you!¡¨
¡§Well, if ya wanna get that exited about it, I¡¦ll have to tell ya that a lot more often!¡¨ Mark chuckled.
Both men quickly started tearing at each other¡¦s clothes and within minutes, they were laying entwined togather on the bed, legs locked together, cocks grinding against each other, hands roaming over the other¡¦s chests and backs, and kissing passionately.
¡§Uhm Hunt, baby, we ain¡¦t got any lube and I don¡¦t wanna hurt you¡K¡¨ Mark ground out as their lips broke apart.
¡§Baby oil¡Kgym bag¡KHURRY¡¨ Paul panted.
Mark separated himself and quickly headed for the gym bag. Frantically he searched for the oil. Finding it, he strode back to the bed, opening the cap as he walked.
Roll over on your back, kid.¡¨ Mark grunted as he poured some of the oil into his hands and flipped the cap closed.
After Paul rolled onto his back, Mark lowered his mouth onto the smaller man¡¦s cock as he slipped a finger into his ass, searching for, and hitting, his prostate with his first thrust.
¡§God, Mark¡Kyou don¡¦t stop and I¡¦m gonna cum¡KNeed you¡Know¡¨ Paul panted.
¡§Impatient much?¡¨ Mark smirked as he removed his finger, before slowly thrusting back in with two fingers this time.
¡§Mark¡KGod Mark¡KShit¡KDeadman¡K.MARK¡Know¡Kneed you¡Kwant you...love you¡¨ Paul screamed.
Mark removed his fingers and positioned himself at his lover¡¦s hole. He lowered his head to kiss him. As his tongue entered Paul¡¦s mouth, he slowly thrust into his lover¡¦s body.
¡§Feels good¡Khmmm¡Kharder, Mark¡Kneed you soooo much.¡¨ Paul panted.
Mark began thrusting hard into his lover¡¦s ass, as he lifted Paul¡¦s legs up around his waist. Knowing neither man was going to last long, Mark lowered his hand and began to stroke Paul¡¦s cock in speed with his thrusts.
¡§God, yes! Like that¡KGonna cum¡Kcum with me, Mark!¡¨ Paul screeched before shooting and covering both men¡¦s stomachs.
Feeling his lover¡¦s muscles contracting around him sent Mark over the edge, shooting into the other man¡¦s ass. He lowered his head and drew Paul¡¦s lips to his own, noticing the languid movement of his lover¡¦s tongue against his own.
¡§Love you, kid.¡¨ Mark stated as he started to withdraw from his partner.
¡§Love you, too¡KStay, please?¡¨ Paul implored, drifting off to sleep.
Mark shook his head, chuckling at the smaller man¡¦s death grip on him as he lowered himself back down. ¡§Guess I¡¦m not movin¡¦ tonight.¡¨ He grumbled to himself.


Through space and time
Always another show
Wondering where I am
Lost without you


Paul wrapped his arms around his boyfriend¡¦s waist as the bike started.
¡§Hold on tight, kid¡Kwe¡¦re off.¡¨ Mark stated.
¡§Which hotel are we staying at tonight?¡¨ Paul asked.
We¡¦re not stayin¡¦ at a hotel tonight, kid. The show was in Houston, remember?¡¨ Mark remarked, grinning over his shoulder at Paul before taking off.
Paul held on tight, smiling happily. This was the first time Mark was taking him home with him and it meant a lot to him. Knowing how Mark loved his ¡¥ranch¡¦ Paul figured he must be really special for the bigger man to be taking him there.
Mark navigated the late night quiet streets, smiling to himself as he felt Paul¡¦s arms tightening around his stomach. He had never taken a man home with him before, and he knew this would be the only one he ever would. He¡¦d already called out to the house and had the cook get dinner prepared for them, candlelight, no less! ¡¥Who would have ever thought that he, Mark Callaway, the Undertaker, Deadman Inc., would be setting up a seduction scene like this? Not me!¡¦ he thought to himself.
Finally, Mark pulled up to the large Rancher-style house and turned off his bike. Climbing off it, he turned to Paul and offered him his hand to help him dismount. Mark grabbed both their bags with one hand and held on to Paul with the other, leading him to the front door.
Mark stopped at the door and pulled a key out of his pocket. It was a single key on a Deadman Inc. keychain. He handed the key to Paul and stepped back.


And being apart ain¡¦t easy
On this love affair
Two strangers learn
To fall in love again


Paul took the key from Mark with a puzzled look on his face. After looking at him for a minute he leaned forward and unlocked the door. He tried to give the key back, but Mark shook his head at him, so he just opened the door and put the key in his own pocket.
Once Paul had opened the door, Mark picked him up and carried him inside, kissing him to still his protests. After walking into the dining room, Mark finally set his precious bundle down at the dinner table. Turning, he walked over to his own seat where he immediately sat down and beckoned to a servant to begin serving dinner.
Paul looked around and noted the servants, who Mark generally let go to bed, even when he was coming home; the expensive China, which he knew Mark hated to use, because he always felt he was going to break it; the fine wine that was being offered to drink, and he knew Mark hated wine with dinner, he¡¦d prefer a beer; and the roses on every conceivable surface, Lord, did Mark ever hate roses. He smiled when he noticed the trail of rose petals on the floor leading out of the room from his chair.
¡§Mark, this is beautiful!¡¨ Paul stammered.
¡§Well, kid, ya see, I been meanin¡¦ to talk to ya ¡¥bout somethin¡¦.¡¨ Mark replied.
¡§What is it?" Paul asked, careful to keep his voice neutral.
¡§Ya see, it¡¦s like this¡K¡¨ Mark drawled, as he got out of his chair and walked back over to his love. He reached into his pocket, pulled something out, and knelt down in front of his lover.
¡§Jean-Paul Levensque, would you do me the honor of becoming my husband?¡¨
¡§Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!¡¨ Paul squealed as he jumped into Mark¡¦s arms, kissing him passionately.
¡§Ya know what?¡¨ Mark stated once their lips broke apart ¡§I just love getting you all exited like this!¡¨


I get the joy
Of rediscovering you
Oh girl
You stand by me


¡§Jean-Paul Levensque, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? O have and to hold, to love, honor, and obey, as long as you both shall live?¡¨ The minister asked.
¡§I do.¡¨ Paul stated, absently looking away from the minister to stare soulfully into the eyes of the man of his dreams.
¡§And you, Marcus Lucas Callaway, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, to love, honor, and cherish, as long as you both shall live?¡¨ The minister quarried.
¡§I do.¡¨ Mark stated emphatically, gazing back at his new husband, all the love in the world glowing in his eyes.
¡§I now pronounce you to be married. You may kiss.¡¨
Mark leaned down and pulled Paul into his arms, kissing him passionately. They broke apart when they heard the sound of a throat being cleared loudly. Mark looked beyond Paul into the four smirking faces. Looking back at his husband he asked ¡§Do we HAVE to see your side of the family very often?¡¨
¡§Well, Deadman, if we skip out on one of my ¡¥brothers¡¦¡¨ he stated, gesturing at Sean, ¡§we miss out on seeing yours.¡¨ He finished, looking pointedly at Glenn, who was watching Sean longingly.
¡§Okay, okay¡Kbut we¡¦re limiting the amount of ¡¥kliq time¡¦ that gets spent at the house. Kevin and Scott broke the bed in their room last night!¡¨ Mark joked.
¡§Oh, no! NOT AGAIN!¡¨ Paul cried.


I¡¦m forever yours
Faithfully


Paul broke out of the trance he¡¦d been in since he¡¦d heard Mark¡¦s voice on the loudspeaker.
¡§What did you say, Mike?¡¨ He asked his best friend, Shawn Michaels.
¡§Man, were you zoned out or what!¡¨ Shawn laughed.
¡§Hey man, can we talk about this later? I gotta make a phone call.¡¨ Hunter replied as he walked off absently.
¡§Yeah a voice drawled on the other end of the phone.
¡§I love you! I just wanted to say that.¡¨ Paul replied.
¡§Love ya, too, kid.¡¨ Mark drawled. ¡§Love you, too.¡¨

End
Sign up to rate and review this story