Categories > TV > WWE

Figured You Out

by LadyLissa

Adam and Jay have a night to themselves to unwind.

Category: WWE - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] [X] - Published: 2007-01-07 - Updated: 2007-01-08 - 2343 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Figured You Out
Author: LadyLissa
Wrestler(s): Adam Copeland, Jason Reso
Content: m/m sex, BDSM, Blood play, a bit of asphyxia, PWP
SLash/Het/Mixed: Slash
Disclaimer: Don't own, don't sue
Distribution: KliqzCamelot, otherwise ask and ye shall probably receive
Rating: NC17
Any Notes? Originally, this was going to be a songfic, and I did listen to Figured You Out by Nickleback nonstop while writing this, but it morphed on me.....this is for a request on Edge of Darkness....I managed to insert Benoit's name in here, at least.....and no, I didn't add condoms to the list of required items that were used, because in my mind, Adam and Jay are only with each other, so there is no need for them...


"Hey, Jaybird, you want to play?" I ask, holding up a pair of handcuffs and grinning ferally.

Jay looked up at me from the couch he was sitting on in our hotel room, smiling when he saw what I was holding. I swear, I think Jay-Jay likes this as much as I do. I know he says that sometimes pain heightens his pleasure, and I have to admit, seeing him all helpless sure excites me, but I really don't understand what he gets out of this.

"Damn, Addy, your match get to you or something?" Jay asks, smirking as he puts the book down and unfolds himself from the sofa. Gracefully walking over to me, he smiles up at me expectantly, knowing his part well.

He should. Jay introduced me to this game years ago. In the beginning, I was so afraid I would hurt him, but, seeing my precious baby Jay tied up and helpless was something that dreams are made of.

"Benoit." I say, telling him tonight's safe-word and my grin turns from feral to maniacal as he drops to his knees in front of me, head bowed down, and arms behind his back, awaiting my pleasure. God, I love Jay on his knees. He is so beautiful. Reaching down, I pet his hair absently, almost absentmindedly wishing he would grow it out again. Jay had some beautiful long hair.

"Stand and strip. Slowly." I tell him, watching as he gracefully rose and began to unbutton his shirt.

Deciding I needed to take my mind off of him before I just attack him and forget all about our game, I walk over to my bag and begin to take things out of it that we might need. I set three pairs of handcuffs on the bed, along with a whip, a dagger, a cock-ring, and bottle of lube. I may be a sick bitch, but there's a difference between hurting Jay, and raping him.

Turning, I see Jay standing where I left him, head bowed, arms behind his back. His cock is jutting out, beckoning me to suck it, but I know better than to go down that road, as well.

"Good boy." I tell him, walking over and attaching a collar to his neck. "God, you're so beautiful, Angel."

Jay whimpers, but he knows better than to talk. I haven't given him permission to. He is so good at this, but I can break him. I'll have him begging before this is over. Walking over to the bed, I stand before it, looking back at him, considering. Where to start?

"Undress me, Pet." I tell him, smiling when he begins to walk over, ever graceful, head bowed. If I were to try this, I would likely run into something, stub my toe, and fall to the ground wailing, but not Jay. He doesn't even glance up.

Finally, he reaches me, tentatively reaching out with his hands to unbutton my shirt. I know he's wondering if that's where I wanted him to start, but I think I'll just let him wonder if he's right. After a few seconds, when I don't stop him, his hands become more sure and he picks up speed. Stepping in closer, he removes my arms from the shirt, folding it and setting it on the chair next to the bed. Dropping to his knees, he first removes my shoes, then my socks. Leaning forward, he unbuttoned my jeans, and then slowly unzipped them, trailing his hand down my cock as he did so, whimpering slightly as it twitched in response to his light touch. Moving his hands out, he pushed my jeans over my hips and pulled them down to the floor, moving them as I stepped out, eyes trained on my cock, and his breathing grew heavier.

"Look at me, Pet." I tell him, smiling gently down at his pleading expression. "Suck me." I tell him, reaching down to grab his head and pull it forward to my dick, inhaling deeply as his mouth closes around my throbbing member.

Eyes trained on mine, since I never gave him permission to look away, Jay begins bobbing his head over me, moaning deep in his throat. After a few moments of this, I hold his head still and piston my hips, fucking his mouth, forcing my cock deep into his throat.

"Enough." I say, pulling back slightly, grinning at the look of disappointment on his face. "On the bed, my Pet, Lay on your stomach." I order him, picking up the first pair of handcuffs and attaching his wrists together, the handcuffs laced through the headboard. Moving down his body, I cuff first his right leg, then his left to the outside posts of the bed, before stepping back to admire my handiwork.

"So, Jay-Jay, Have you been a good boy?" I ask, fingering the whip, trying to decide where I plan to take this.

"No Adam." Jay says, faltering in role for just a second to smirk challengingly at me. The damn little shit was tying to push me, see how far I was willing to let this go.

"What did you call me, Bitch?" I ask, grabbing Jay's hair and jerking his head back roughly, forcing his eyes to meet with mine, while bringing my hand down on his ass, hard.

"No, Sir." Jay responds, trying to drag his gaze away from mine, wincing when my hand makes contact with his ass yet again.

It embarrasses him when I force him to meet my eyes when he's being subordinate with me. I think that part turns him on, too, but I can't be sure. Even when we're done, that is one question he won't answer for me. I wish I knew for sure. Shit, to tell you the truth, I have fantasies of taking him right there in the middle of the locker room, with everyone watching his humiliation, his satisfaction.

Picking up the whip, I allow Jay's head to drop and force my mind back to the present and away from my daydreams. Taking aim, I bring it down on his ass, watching as his hips jerk, pushing his cock into the bed. I bring the whip back down, this time crossing over the last mark. Jay lets out a little whimper and pumps his hips into the bed again, looking for some form of relief, I'm sure. I bring the whip down again and again, fifteen times total, crisscrossing welts line his ass and upper thighs by the time I am done, but Jay, true to form has done no more than whimper, not even attempting to dodge the blows. Towards the end, I don't even try to hold back on the strength of my blows, bringing the whip down to bite the soft, tender skin of his thighs with all my might, but he just pushes back for more, silently begging me to hurt him.

Deciding he needs more than this tonight, deserves more than this tonight, I lay the whip down and move to the foot of the bed, unlocking the cuffs off both his legs.

"Turn over." I tell him, smiling as he does so. He winces when his back makes contact with the sheets, but quickly schools his expression back to blandness when he realizes I am still watching him carefully. I decide I should reward him for his efforts.

I crawl up the bed and take his leaking cock into my mouth, twirling my tongue around the head before sliding my mouth all the way down the shaft, dragging my nails up his thighs, scraping over the welts I put there with the whip. Unable to stop himself, Jay lets out a moan, shuddering and trying to push his cock deeper into my mouth. I can feel his balls tightening with his impending orgasm, so I jerk back and quickly snap the cock-ring into place, grinning at his look of dismay.

"No no no. Didn't say you could cum, now did I, Pet?" I tell him, smiling over his look of misery.

I pick up the dagger and hold it up for his inspection, noticing that he drops his head back with a groan. Ah, got him I think to myself as climb his body to sit straddling his hips, his cock settled between the cheeks of my ass.

"So, what shall I do with this, pet?" I tease, trailing the sharp dagger down from his throat to his waist lightly, not hard enough to break the skin, but letting him feel it.

"Please?" He whispers, unable to stop himself. Willingly meeting my eyes for the first time since we started this, he trembles and thrusts his hips up at me, groaning when the cock-ring I had placed on him earlier stops him from receiving any release from this.

"Please what, Pet? Please cut you? Please stop? Please fuck you?" I tease, laughing at his shudders with each word I speak. Deciding to put him out of his misery a bit, I climb off of him once again to spread his legs roughly. I set the dagger down for a moment, picking up the bottle of lube and quickly, almost clinically coating my erection with it, before sliding it into Jay.

"Oh, God yes! Fuck me, please, fuck me?" Jay begs prettily.

I begin to move; watching Jay's face fill with ecstasy as I roughly thrust into him, pistoning my hips at a hard, fast pace. Moving a hand back where Jay can't see it, I insert it into myself, stretching myself for what I plan to do next. Once it moves freely, I insert a second. Breathing hard, I wrap my hand around his throat and hold on for balance. I continue this for a few minutes, but eventually have to stop before I cum, ending the game. I pull out of him and grin ferally at his whine of disappointment.

I pick the dagger back up and climb on top of him again, sliding his leaking shaft into me, groaning in joy at the feeling of Jay's throbbing leaking erection filling me so completely. I shift around until the head is settled firmly against my prostate and bring the dagger back to his chest. Once again, I trail it down lightly, stopping at his stomach, right in front of my right thigh. Yeah, his tights will cover it there, I think to myself as I press the dagger into his skin. Not deep, just enough to break the skin and leave this little memento for a while. Slowly, carefully, I carve my initials into him, watching as the blood rises to the surface, leaving a bloody AJC mark that, while hard to read right now, will rub against whatever he is wearing, reminding him for days just who he belongs to.

I look up to Jay's face, and falter at the glassy eyed look of pure, unadulterated lust on his face. Unable to stop myself from doing so, I shift around a bit, moaning as my throbbing cock jumps with each stab of Jay's cock against my prostate.

"Please, please, please." Jay's chant, softly spoken at first, but steadily growing in volume and desperation reaches my ears and, unable to deny him anymore, I drop the dagger and rise up a bit, falling back onto him, I scream in wonder at the feeling.

Knowing my orgasm will not hold off long, I rise again and snap the cock-ring off of Jay. I wrap my hands around his throat and sink back down onto him. Beginning a fast, hard rhythm that drives us both wild, I tighten my hands, cutting off Jay's air supply. That's all it takes, and Jay is stiffening under me, exploding into me with all he has, screaming my name over and over. This sends me right over with him, as my cock, untouched, shoots cum wildly over both of us.

I move my hands from Jay's throat and drop onto him, kissing the spot in the center of his throat that will surely have bruises tomorrow from this, and sigh contentedly. I look up at his face and see the happy, contented glow that I surely wear reflected back at me and reach up to remove the cuffs from his wrists.

"Love you, Angel." I tell him as I roll off and to the side, wincing as I hit the dagger I had carelessly left on the bed. The sick fuck giggles at me before reaching around me to remove it and set it on the nightstand beside the bed.

"Come on, let's go get cleaned up. We got to be on the road early tomorrow morning." He tells me, reaching for my hand.

Looking at Jay, bruised and bloody, stomach and chest covered in my sperm, I wonder to myself just how it is that while I may be the one in charge in these little games, he's the stronger of us. I sigh and allow him to pull me up, and he kisses me softly, leading me to the bathroom, where a hot shower and more sex awaits, soft and gentle this time. Maybe someday, he'll explain it to me, but for right now, I have my Jay-Jay, and that's all that matters.




End
Sign up to rate and review this story