Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Impulse

by sheepy

Kimbley has no sense of self-preservation. (Greed/Kimbley, with shield kink.)

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Greed, Kimberly - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2005-08-15 - Updated: 2005-08-16 - 543 words - Complete

?Blocked
Impulse
by Melissa the Sheep

For Pond, as it was inspired by her hot hot hot art: http://www.livejournal.com/users/ponderosa121/437147.html

Summary: Kimbley has no sense of self-preservation.
Pairing: Greed/Kimbley
Warning: Smut-ish, with shield kink

--

There is little light in the boarded-up house where they're waiting for nightfall, but there's enough for Kimbley to see the change creeping over Greed's body. It watches him keenly, waiting for his reaction as its skin shifts to charcoal black. With animal claws and bared fangs and red trails across his flesh, it's obvious how monstrous it is.

Kimbley stares back into its inhuman eyes and smirks. "If you're trying to scare me," he murmurs as he moves across the room toward it, hands extended, "it's not going to work."

Greed tilts its head warily but does not back away. It gives a hollow, surprised gasp as he touches his fingers to its hard cool chest, thumbs stroking where its nipples should have been. Pin-sharp claws prick his waist through the worn fabric of the prison uniform he still wears, and the monster pulls him onto the dusty floorboards. He can feel the blood rushing to his cock. He's not sure if it's because of the years alone in prison, or because of the danger or novelty or alchemy of Greed's shield--but it doesn't matter why.

"More," Greed hisses, its big hands trailing up his back and onto his shoulders, pushing him down its body to kneel between its legs.

Kimbley brushes his hair over one shoulder, and lowers his head, licking a line down the center of its chest, listening to it growl in appreciation. His hands go on ahead to unfasten its leather pants.

When he reaches in, he catches his breath in surprise. There's nothing under his palm, and nothing as he slides his fingers between its legs. Just a flat solid plane and the jut of its pubic bone.

He raises his head to look into Greed's face. "The shield hides everything vulnerable," it says. It's watching him the same way it did when it first shifted. Still waiting for him to be afraid.

Kimbley holds its gaze as he tugs the trousers over its hips, and breaks eye contact only to duck his head again. Greed's hand curls against the back of his head, fingers twining through his hair, claws pricking lightly at his scalp. He licks and kisses and strokes as though there was something, and it must still have some feeling there despite its shield, because it hisses and moans like this feels good. It rocks its hips, curls its fingers tighter in his hair and on his shoulder, and snarls as though it had come.

Greed relaxes its grip, but keeps its hands resting on his shoulder as he crawls back up over its torso, his erection pressed against its stomach. "Been a long time," it purrs, "since someone found my shield arousing, not frightening."

Kimbley shrugs. "I'm told I have no sense of self-preservation."

"And I like you that way," Greed murmurs, dropping one hand to cup his cock.

Kimbley moans at the feel of its fingers, cool and hard and dangerous, and he leans down to lick at its naked teeth.

--

[ End ]
Sign up to rate and review this story