Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Wear me like a locket

by ChemicallyRomantic

Not as smutteriffic, but...close.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-18 - Updated: 2007-01-18 - 1081 words - Complete

?Blocked
Back by popular demand. I think. Damn, it's freeeezing outside. Think about The Trohmania and keep warm.

We're all sitting in the living room of the house you share. There's a movie playing on the plasma screen. But I'm not really watching it. Then again, neither are you.

I can feel your eyes on me as Pete lays his head in my lap. I glance up and your deep, clear blue orbs come into contact with my hazel ones. You know how much I hate to be stared at, and you obviously don't believe that rule was meant for you.

In all honestly, it's making me hot.

I stroke Pete's hair by default, because it's there, and he smiles up at me. I smile back, and we both turn back towards the television. Patrick and (insert your name here all ye lovers of Stump) _____ are sitting on the floor, exchanging googly eyes and kisses while Andy hurls (HA! I believe I made a funny. Didn't I?) couch pillows at them. "God, I need a smoke." You say, and we all know what that means. Time to get burned out.

A devilish grin spreads across your face as the rest of the guys groan. "Fuck that man. It's cold out there." Pete says. Not that any of them partake of the green monster, you just enjoy the company. "I'll go with you." I say quietly. Andy and Pete glance at me. Patrick and ______(again ladies.) aren't paying attention. They are too busy eating each other's faces. "Are you sure babe?" Pete asks and leans up so I can move. "Yeah. I may even try a little." I giggle as Pete cocks an eyebrow. "Yeah, right. You?" He was right. I've never done anything stronger than a Smirnoff Ice before in my life.

"Ok, just don't have like, hot, unprotected sex without calling me first." He joked. This time you raise your eyebrow and begin walking towards the garage. Poor, dear, unsuspecting Peter glides his hand over my jean clad thigh and winks. I giggle, and he pats my ass as I stand. "Hey, wait for me." I tell you, and wrap up in my coat. The two of us silently enter the garage door, and you reach into your pocket for the goods. I bite my lip as you light the "cigarette". You motion me over with a finger and I'm drawn to you.

We kiss, hard at first, as if we're in a hurry. But soon, my lips soften, and slowly, your tongue in dancing around my mouth sensually. I know we'll have to make this quick, so I reach for your zipper, making you back away. Still holding the "cigarette", you grab my arm with the other hand and we sneak out of the garage through the side door, leading to the backyard. The door closes, and your body pushes mine against the side of the house. I moan softly as your lips come into contact with my neck, leaving a wet traill made cooler by the blowing wind. I arch my body into yours, and lose my fingers in the curls on top of your head.

"Ahh." I whisper when your hand enters my coat, searching for skin. I see a glow of red on the ground beside us and smirk at how quickly that was abandoned. Your mouth covers mine again as you find your way underneath my shirt. "I hate that we have to do this...sneak around...I love you." "I love you too." I sigh, unable to say much more than that. My coat falls around my shoulders, and you caress my breasts through my lacy bra, making sure your fingers brush my nipples.

"I want you Joseph. I want it right now." I manage to sputter through my ragged breaths.
You press your forehead against mine, then kiss the tip of my nose as you begin unbuckling my belt. Your delicious fingers are ice cold as they delve into the warmth of my underwear, stroking slowly. I moan loudly, and you kiss me again to settle me down. "Shhh," You say with a smile into my mouth as your fingers continue to explore. "J-Joey, pleease..." I whisper and you allow me to unbutton, then unzip your own jeans. Never being a shy girl, I go directly for what I know I want, grabbing at what I've set free. Our lips crash together again, and I fall deeper into your kiss, forgetting where we are and what could possibly happen if we're caught. I begin working you over with my fist, and you withdraw your hand. Suddenly, I'm being lifted up and pushed into the wall. It's something you've never done and it shocks me a little. Though not enough to stop what I'm doing. At least not until you brush my hand away, and yank my pants down a little further.

And then, holding onto my thighs, you enter me slowly. Filling me, making sure I get every sensation there is to have. Your head is buried in my shoulder, concealing the pleasure on your face, as I start kissing, then sucking around your neck. Your thrusting becomes a little faster, a little harder, and I whimper as my body is rocked against the wall. I feel my eyes welling up, but not because I'm hurting physically. I wrap my legs tighter around your waist when you begin to slow your pace. Ever so slowly you stroke, driving me insane. You don't pick speed back up until I've reached my peak, and my tears flow freely from my clenched eyes. You're so close I feel the rapid pounding of your heart, unless that's just mine, and you grasp onto me tighter than before. Your climax is fast approaching, and I feel the tingling of a second wind myself.

Not even a minute passes before it ends, and our tongues collide once more. We stay in that position as another minute passes, your head resting against me, and my head on yours.
When we finally pull apart, adjusting our clothes, I see tears in your eyes too. I use my hand to make you look me in the eyes. you kiss me gently before whispering,

"He's my brother..."

"I know." I reply as fresh tears fall.

"I love him..."

"I know..."



Probably not as hot as the first, but this includes a little more romance in it. Besides, I'd totally cheat on Pete for Joe.


Sign up to rate and review this story