Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Workday Surprise

by AvantGarde

Raigen has had a very bad day at work.. How will Brenden make it better? (written as 'instructions' for a guy i was dating)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-19 - Updated: 2007-01-19 - 1191 words - Complete

?Blocked
Workday Surprise


It had been another typical, grueling day for Raigen. Her boss had yelled at her for almost everything imaginable and half of it was just for his enjoyment. Plus, some stupid new intern had spilled her coffee all over the report she had spent the past two-weeks working on. Nothing was going her way.

On her lunch break, she called Brenden. He always knew just what to say to cheer her up. She told him about her horrible day as she stared out her office window.

"Brenden, it was terrible... worse than before. I don't know what his problem is with me."

"Aww, i'm sorry Rai. Maybe he was having a bad day too. Just think, you only have a couple more hours to go, then you can come home and relax with me.."

After some more mushy-talk, Raigen returned to her job. Thankfully, the time flew by.

As Raigen drove back to her apartment, all she could think about was Brenden. When she has bad days like this, he usually surprises her with a nice dinner or a big bowl of ice-cream and a back-rub. She kept wondering what treat he might have waiting for her this time.

Raigen got out of her car and walked up to the door. She thought it was a little odd that the interior lights were off, but that thought left her mind when she heard Brenden's voice. He called her up to the bedroom, as usual. She smiled then sighed as she walked up the stairs. Her stomach fluttered with excitement.

When she opened the door, she couldn't believe her eyes. Brenden had lit candles of different sizes and placed them around the room. Of course, they were all in black and white only. As she looked around and saw the beautiful room, her jaw dropped slightly and she just stood in place. Brenden had even took the effort to adorn the bed in cliche rose-petals; all white on the red sheets.

"Like it?" Brenden asked, smiling at her.

"It's beautiful!" Raigen replied, still ssuppleding at the doorway.

Brenden smirked and walked over to her. His eyes locked with hers as he stood with his body pressed against her. Slowly, he reached around and shut the door. Then, he leaned down and took her lips in a kiss, slow and sweet at first. Brenden's hands found Raigen's as he began to deepen the kiss. He pressed against her, pushing her backwards to the door. He had her pinned, then slid her hands up above her head on the door. He continued to press against her as his tongue supplegled with hers, nibbling at her lower-lip on occassion. She let out a slight 'mm' sound.

Brenden then broke away and quickly picked her up by her ass, carrying her over to the bed. He lowered her down on the sheets, taking the time to push the rose petals out from under her. He was wearing only his jeans and boxers, her favorite, so he focussed on her.

Raigen's simple button-up top was skillfully removed as Brenden placed sweet kisses across her lips. While he did that, she kicked off her shoes and placed her hand on the back of his neck. Her other hand slid slowly down his chest. As her skirt was unzipped and removed, Brenden lightly traced his tongue across her lips, then took her into another deep kiss.

Raigen was lost in the kiss and didn't notice as Brenden held her hands above her head again with one hand, and slid the other down her body to her inner-thigh, coaxing her leg to move up for him. Of course, she obeyed. He continued to caress her thigh for a bit, slowly moving up.

She smiled in the kiss when his fingers grazed against her very sensitive area. Brenden tugged on her bottom lip with his teeth as he slid his fingers against her. She loved when he did that. He continued to toy with her, letting his fingers roam around and tease her. Eventually, one found it's way to the right spot and he smirked as he felt how hot she was for him. He knew just how to move his hand to make her go crazy.

When he decided she had been tortured enough, based on the small whimpers from his fingers, he quickly stripped of his own jeans and boxers. Raigen had just enough time to gaze at the amazing sight of him before he returned to his former position on top of her. She let her soft, cool hands trail down his chest, but Brenden stopped her before she went further.

Again, he had her pinned-down. He knew how she loved to feel over-powered. This time, he moved his attention to her neck. With each warm kiss, she wanted him more. He kissed along her jaw-line and below her earlobe, before pausing to nibble on it a bit and suck on her soft flesh. Raigen bit her lip as she felt him working. Secretly, she was hoping he'd leave a mark or two.

Brenden slid his hand down again to move her other leg up so that she was strattleing him. She loved the feeling of him against her. He pressed down on her a couple of times as he kissed back up her neck to reach her lips. He kissed her hard as his hands slid up to grasp hers.

Suddenly, he pushed himself into her, but gently. Raigen let out another 'mm' sound into his mouth as he got more forcefull with the kiss. His hands squeezed hers as he moved, his pace speeding up. She broke from the kiss to catch her breath, but quickly took his lips again. One of his hands moved from hers to brush against her cheek, then ran through her hair.

Noticing her hand was free, she placed it on the back of his neck and held him tightly. She freed the other one and slid it across his chest, then moved to his back and gently scraped her nails across his supple flesh. His quiet moan let her know he was enjoying it. She moved her legs up more for him then, so he could have better access.

After what seemed like forever of this great event, the two of them were getting quite tired. Brenden slid his hand back down between her legs as he still worked, helping her along. As he hit the right spot with his thumb, Raigen's legs twitched a bit. He grinned against her lips as he played with her.

She wanted to return the favor, so she tightened herself around him to match his rythm. Little did he know, she had already had her 'fireworks' from his handy-work earlier. But she suddenly had an encore as the right move sent her over the edge. Brenden kept moving within her. Thinking of what he had just caused, and how amazing she felt, he reached his peak too, As they layed there grinning like idiots, Brenden asked "So.. was your horrible day worth it?" Raigen let out a happy sigh and replied "Definately."
Sign up to rate and review this story