Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Steam

by AvantGarde

Just some shower fun after a game of quidditch..

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Oliver Wood - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 1981 words - Complete

?Blocked
Steam

She had had enough. Losing eight Quidditch games in a row can surely tear away at a girl's spirit. Mia stormed up to her room in the Griffyndor House, slamming doors in turn. Her temper usually got the best of her at these times. She never was one for losing. With anger in her eyes and mud on her cheeks, she walked to her bathroom, forgetting to lock the door on the way. She hadn't noticed all the eyes on her as she made her way up. Everyone had gotten back to the Common Room before she did, since she took extra time to kick things as she walked. The boys were lucky. They hadn't lost in a while. This fact made it even more difficult for Mia to accept it all and cheer up.

"Mia?" A male voice called up the stairs. It was Oliver, Mia's friend since her first year at Hogwart's. He saw how mad she was and came to console her.

The young girl was oblivious to everything. All she wanted to do, was get clean, then go to bed. Oliver had reached her door now, not pausing to knock. He took a quick glance around her room, nothing. He decided to try the only other option. He made his way over to the bathroom door, noticing it was cracked open, slightly. He wasn't ready for what he saw next. Mia turned the hot water on in the shower, then slowly stripped of her clothing. Hot steam filled the room, relaxing her a bit. Oliver was beginning to 'earn' his last name. The show that was going on almost made him shamefull. He had never seen his best friend in any less than a one-piece bathing suit. He continued to watch though, unable to look away. Mia let out a small sigh, looking herself over. She had given up trying to like herself a long time ago, which helped in these situations.

Mia took a deep breath, then stepped into the steaming shower, closing the curtain behind her. She let the water run over her body, beginning to wash away the mud and sweat. She sighed again, letting the atmosphere overcome everything. There wasn't a single dry spot of skin left now. Mia leaned her head back, drenching her hair. "Mmm..." She let out a sound of approval for the feeling. All the while, Oliver was still at the door. Hearing her almost made him melt. He had felt things for her since her third year, but never became open about it. He was so close to her now, yet so far. What could he do? Should he just.. walk on in? No, she would hate him. He thought for a moment, then decided on something. He stepped back a bit, then knocked.

"Who's there?" Mia asked, turning the water down slightly so she could hear better.

"I..It's.. just me, Oliver. I was worried 'bout you." He felt rather foolish, having just saw her strip down to nothing without knowing he was there, and now try to make conversation.

"Oh.. um... hi. I won't be long, just let me wash my hair...." She spoke from behind the curtain, obviously not caring too much that her male best friend was in the same room, and she was totally nude.

Oliver nodded, not realizing that she couldn't see him. He just walked on in and sat on the counter. He smiled, watching her petite outline, moving behind the curtain.

"Do you.. want to talk 'bout .. anythin'?" he asked, trying to break the silence, also picking at a bar of soap.

"Nah, I'm fine. Just really needed this shower. Damn mud... how in the hell did it get on my back?" The latter part of the comment was obviously to herself. She took a couple of falls during the game and got quite dirty.

Mia continued to wash herself, as her company watched intently. Suddenly, he got an idea. A blush spread across Oliver's pale cheeks as he thought of what he was going to do. He stood from the counter, and made a step towards the shower. He tried to be as quiet as possible, hoping to not scare her. Soon, his shoes were by the door, and his clothes joined hers in the floor. The two of them were both equally exposed now. Oliver decided to make another step forward. His smooth feet padded the marble floor as he walked. His courage was quickly vanishing, but he had to continue. A wave of fresh steam flooded out from the top of the curtain, warming the boy's skin a bit. He licked his lips and slid the curtain open, just a few inches. Mia had her back to him, still washing her face. He froze. The mere sight of her, glistening with droplets of water, was like a scene from Heaven.

Oliver stepped fully into the shower now, his presence still unknown. Her dark hair draped down her back, sticking to her shoulders. He longed to touch her, feel her beauty. He loved every inch of her ivory skin. He always had. Gently, he moved closer to her. With the greatest expertise, the boy traced his finger down her spine. Mia gasped, not expecting anything. She quickly turned around, coming face-to-face with her intruder.

"Oliver!... wha.. " She frantically tried to cover herself.

"Shh..." Oliver placed a slender finger on her lips, silencing her panic.

Mia just looked into his eyes, and calmed down as he wished. Oliver looked her over, smiling as he reached her eyes again. He leaned over and picked up a bottle of body wash. He poured his hand full of the pink liquid and began to work it into a lather. Slowly, he reached up and slid his hand over her neck. He continued to do the same to her arms, back and stomach. The boy leaned forward and brushed his lips over Mia's earlobe as he worked. She shuddered at the feeling, and tried to remain calm. She could feel his warm breath, moving over her neck and face as he just continued to wash her body. The mud was gone now, leaving her clean and beautiful. All of her inhibitions melted as he slid his arm around her waist, pulling her body up to him.

The two kept their eyes locked for what seemed like hours. Mia finally looked down, glancing at the young boy's chest, then back up to his eyes. He held her a bit tighter, then shoved her against the shower wall, bringing his lips crashing against hers. Both of them desperately tried to hold the other closer, deepening the kiss. Mia's hands had found their way up his chest, and now in his hair. She had to catch her breath as he grazed his fingertips under her breast. All he would do is tease her. He grinned against her mouth, hearing her whimper. He pressed himself against her again, harder against the wall as he kissed with more passion. Oliver tugged at her bottom lip with his teeth as he moved against her warm body, making quiet sounds of pleasure. That was the only noise aside from water crashing against the walls and floor.

"Oh.. my ..g..." Mia silently spoke, feeling him against her. She couldn't wait any longer.

Feeling the same, Oliver slid his hands down her sides, pausing as he pushed against her again, uncontrollably. He continued moving his hands down, and under her arse. With a little cooperation, he picked her up, while she wrapped her legs around his waist. Gently, he began to enter her. Mia gasped, only to be silenced with a rough kiss. The two of them apparently didn't care if anyone heard them. The House members could think what they wanted. Oliver found a steady pace, working with Mia for the best effect. He held her close to him with one hand behind her back, and the other still on her arse for support. Hot water flowed over their bodies.

"Oliver... mmm.." Mia moaned against his lips, only causing him to move faster. The sound of his name like that drove him wild.

Oliver trailed slow, warm kisses down from Mia's lips, to her jaw line, then her neck. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as he breathed on her skin. Her head fell back, feeling his lips press against her neck, slowly sucking the skin. The room began to spin. All of the pleasure was almost too much.

"You.. are.. amazin'... " Oliver managed to speak between kisses. Mia grinned widely, running her hands up his back, clawing at his shoulders. Quickly, he came back up and captured her mouth, breathing heavily.

The two of them had reached their limits. Mia's nails dug deep into the boy's soft flesh, drawing a bit of blood. But Oliver loved the pain. He slid his free hand up her back and into her hair, gripping it tightly. She just let out a "Mmm.." for her response. Pressure was building up. The room had lots of extra steam now, clouding out their vision. But sight wasn't needed. The only sense they needed was touch. With each thrust that Oliver made, he got closer to the end. He toyed with Mia's mouth, trying different things. His tongue flicked its way across the roof of her palate, causing her to deepen her nails again. She tightened herself around him, bringing him to her mercy. With a small grunt of approval, Oliver kissed her bottom lip again.

He brought his head back, far enough to look at her face. He watched her expression as he moved inside her. She was so beautiful. He loved the fact that he could bring her so much pleasure. An evil grin spread across his lips as she moaned again.

"Oliver...I.." She looked at him through half-lidded eyes. He just nodded and leaned in for another deep kiss. His hand was still wound tightly in her hair.

Again, Oliver trailed his lips over to her earlobe. He sucked on the small area, flicking his tongue around also. He began to kiss just beneath her ear, sending more shivers up Mia's spine. Just as he began to focus, he felt her tighten more. This alone caused him to catch his breath.

"Mia.." he whispered against her skin. They both knew what was about to happen.

With a few final thrusts, Oliver felt Mia climax. Her body trembled within his grasp, as she continued to rock with him. She sighed heavily against his hair. Seconds later, he did the same, filling the room with a loud and well deserved moan. His voice echoed off the walls, bringing a small grin to Mia's lips. It seemed like an eternity before they both completely finished. Neither of them wanted it to end. He still kissed her neck and pushed against her warm body. Mia just held him tightly, not willing to let go. Slowly, Oliver slid his hand away, allowing her to stand on her own. The two of them stood together under the still running water. Mia reached down and turned it off, feeling a bit odd in the now silent room. They just looked at each other, then grinned. Oliver leaned down and kissed her bottom lip a couple of times, then stood straight again.

"So.. what now?" he asked, brushing a strand of wet hair from Mia's eyes.

"Well, I have another game next week." she grinned, tracing around his chest.

"Oh? How does the outcome look?" The both of them just smiled for a moment.

"I don't really know... but I'm sure I will still need another shower..." With a wink, she stepped out from the curtain and grabbed a towel. After she wrapped it around herself, she left a very excited, and very cute looking Oliver standing alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story