Categories > Anime/Manga > Hellsing

Breaking Point

by The_Prophet_Talia

After the battle with Millennium, Integra comes to a breaking point with both herself, and her monster...

Category: Hellsing - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Alucard, Integra - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 8154 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I own no part of Hellsing. I just like burrowing the characters to do my biding MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Author's Notes: Before anyone yells at me, although this more or less takes place in the manga-verse, I'm going with the transformation rules from the seres (not the OVA)-in which the "virgin" rule doesn't seem to apply-at least there's no mention of it-and it's apparently either the ingestion or mixing of vampire blood that causes the transformation. This is for ease of transition into later related fictions to this one. Also, this is only my second attempt at writing erotica...so bear with me if it isn't perfect. Thank you to Liz who betaed this bitch for me! gives Liz a big hug





Breaking Point



They were in a warehouse outside of Sheffield, some 260 kilometers north of the London disaster. Integral sat on the cold cement floor of the inside office in the building. Her legs were stretched out before her, her back leaning against the wall. The cracked glasses she had pulled from her nose sat folded next to her. She held the bridge of her nose, screwing her face up while trying to make sense of everything that had happened in the last twenty-four hours.

Unsure of how they had even arrived at this warehouse, she was pretty sure that she'd lost consciousness while Alucard was transporting them through the shadows to safety. The only ones left were herself, Alucard, and Seras Victoria. The latter in piss-poor shape after the battle with Millennium. She and Alucard were, for the most part, unscathed, but Seras was missing an arm and her entire body was beaten and bloodied. Alucard left her there, in that office, to tend to Seras.

Staring down at her hands, her vision blurred by the lack of her glasses, she flexed her fingers. So useless. So weak. In the end she could do nothing. She couldn't save her men; she couldn't save her organization; she couldn't save Walter. In the end she couldn't even save herself. She dropped her face into her palms.

"I'm such a fool..." her voice trickled out.

A fool? Alucard's familiar baritone whispered in the back of her mind. I have slaughtered others for calling you less than that.

"Alucard..."she started to bark, but a lump rose to the back of her throat and she was forced to stop speaking or sob. She refused to blubber like a child before her servant.

He materialized out of the floor before her, clad in his usual Victorian coat and suit. He stood there and stared at her. She could feel the garnet coals burning a hole in the top of her head, but refused to look up. The lump continued to dance in her throat and would not allow her to speak in anything befitting her normal tone.

She desperately wanted him to leave, to return to whatever he had been doing up until that moment. She didn't want him to see her like this-weak.

"You are not weak, my master."

"Alucard-" she gasped, "Stay out of my head."

The airiness of her voice sickened her. She sounded like a pathetic child again. She clenched her teeth, pressing the heels of her hands hard into her eyes until she saw lights. She heard the click of his boots as he closed the distance between them. Her skin crawled with the anxiety of having him so near. There was a rustle of fabric as he moved and she felt his weight settle across her outstretched legs.

"Alucard! What the hell-" she found her voice briefly in the shock of his touch. She looked up at that second to see he was bended on one knee, his legs straddling hers. Before she could say anything more his hands were on her shoulders.

"You are not weak, Integra."

The thoughts that had been plaguing her overwhelmed her again as he spoke. "Oh, but I am, Alucard." She gave him a sardonic grin. "I am both weak and foolish." The bothersome lump was making a return. "To have thought from the very beginning that I could pull this off." Her voice betrayed her midway through the sentence. "A fool to have thought I was strong enough to lead the Hellsing Organization."

Tears stung her eyes. "I've spent the last ten years trying to lead this organization in my father's stead, and what is left? Nothing." The standing tears slipped from her eyes. "There is / nothing/. Everything I've ever used to define my identity is gone. My men are all dead," her breath hitched. "And Walter-I killed Walter..."

"That was no longer Walter, Integra. You know this. And/ you/ did not kill him. I did."

"But/ I/ ordered you to!" She gasped, refusing to sob. "Why couldn't I have been stronger? I should have been able to prevent this... If I did something different earlier on... Investigated down a different venue..."

"Integra," Alucard said sternly, "It is pointless blaming yourself for what has happened."

She gave a cruel laugh-so cold and mocking that it would have actually aroused him, had the target been anyone but herself.

"Well, Alucard, however you decide to look at the situation, I have/ failed/ to keep my organization afloat." The mocking laugh returned again. "All that is left is myself and a couple of walking corpses." She stared down at her hands again. She felt as though she could actually see the blood of her men on her hands, and then she made the most absurd statement of her life.

"Perhaps it would have been better if I had just let Richard kill me back-"

CRACK!

Integral's head was whipped to the side with such force that her neck actually popped. She slowly turned and stared up at him in utter shock.

He had struck her. Alucard had actually/ struck/ her. And now, even with her blurred vision she could see his fangs bared, his eyes glowing like coals beneath the fringe of his hair. He growled lowly before his hands struck out like vipers to clasp the sides of her head.

For the first time since she was a child she felt a twinge of fear from his presence. He had/ never/ intentionally hurt her before. Granted, he had threatened her, invaded her personal space, and unnerved her with his menacing presence-but he had never actually harmed her in any way.

Her cheek stung where the fabric of his glove grated against her abused flesh. His growl intensified and his hands held her skull so firmly that she couldn't possibly move.

"Never/," his voice came out in the same low growl, "say anything so utterly stupid again, Integra. Don't even /think anything so stupid."

Her heart raced as their position reminded her of how very mortal she was. If he wanted to he could easily snap her neck and there wouldn't be a damn thing she could do about it.

"Let go of me, Alucard," she said as firmly as she could. It didn't hold the bite of one of her normal commands. He completely ignored her. It had been a long time since she saw his face so serious, and even longer since she had seen the fury in it directed at herself.

"Do you honestly believe that worm could have done what you've accomplished these last ten years? Your precious inheritance would have been destroyed within a few years of that fool's control," he snarled before bringing his upright knee down, trapping her further. "And do you know why?" he asked harshly, his fingertips biting into her scalp ever so slightly. "Because I would never have served that fool. He would have eventually found and woken me, and/ I/ would have decimated everything after seeing that fool even/ attempt/ to be/ my/ master." His hands finally relaxed, gliding down to rest gently, though still menacingly, around the base of her neck.

She scoffed, her pervious jolt of panic subsiding, "The wards would have prevented-"

"Do you/ really/ think that these wards are still strong enough to bind me, Integra?" he placed a slight pressure on her throat with his thumbs to emphasize his point. "They are over a hundred years old. They have weakened over time, and I have grown stronger. I can break them whenever I want."

Integral narrowed her eyes, "What in God's name are you trying to say, Alucard?"

"I am saying that the only reason I am the pet of Hellsing is because I/ choose to be. The only reason I choose to be a slave, is because you /are my master." She stared at him with suspicion, partially wanting to reach for her glasses so that she could see the monster's face clearly.

"I respect power, Integra. I always have. Force of will, an indomitable spirit: they are like a drug to me. Your grandfather was that sort. Many believe that I despise him, and I do for my initial defeat and imprisonment, but I have always held the deepest respect for/ that man/ for/ being able/ to defeat me, despite his human shortcomings. It's always been humans who kill monsters, Integra. But there's a fine line between a human and a dog. Your uncle was a dog. But/ you/..." His left hand came up to cup her unmarred cheek. Somewhere along the line his voice had calmed and he no longer bared his fangs. His face was no longer painted with fury, but his visage darkened nonetheless. "You, my dear Master, are/ magnificent/. I saw it the night you woke me from my dead sleep-your spirit, your will power-your utter refusal to lie down and die before that coward Richard. I chose to serve you because you inspired me with your will to live. The Hellsing wards are but an incidental. I chose to stay by your side because of your strength. I will not tolerate/ anyone insulting you, especially not yourself/."

She closed her eyes and let her head fall backwards against the wall. She had often wondered just how much control she/ really /had over him-he'd just confirmed what she had always thought.

She tensed as she felt the vampire's breath on her exposed neck and started when his cool skin came in contact with her own. His hands quickly moved to grasp her upper arms to hold her in place. He merely pressed his lips to a spot below her ear before setting his forehead there.

Any other time, in any other circumstance, she would have been screaming at him, ordering him away, and if that didn't work, shooting him with blessed silver. But she didn't care anymore. Too much had happened; too much had changed. Besides, they both knew why she became so infuriated with his manner and his cheeky actions in the first place.

It was because, under her icy exterior, she was hopelessly attracted to the monster, and they both knew that if she let him get too close she might actually allow something to happen.

But what did it matter now? The organization was in ruin. Her family was long dead. Who knew if any of the Round Table members were any better off? And with the state of London, the Queen was probably sharing a similar fate. The only remaining opinion that mattered was her own-and she officially didn't bloody care.

So what if he was a monster? A vampire? The enemy? It didn't matter anymore. For the last ten years she had sacrificed her life for Hellsing. For the last ten years she had denied herself the normal life of a young woman. Although everything she had sacrificed for was gone, the one thing she /did /have left was Alucard. And he had just made it blatantly clear that he wasn't going /anywhere/.

"Where is Seras?" she asked. He pulled back.

"I fed her my blood to help regenerate her arm and put her down near the center of the stacks where the sunlight wouldn't reach her."

She nodded as she looked into his eyes. They smoldered as he gazed at her-a look she had grown all-too-accustomed to over the years. He saved that look for her, for when they were alone, and he would bait her with double meanings.

She never gave in to him.

Until now.

She wondered briefly if he was still reading her thoughts as she reached up, tangling her right hand in his inky hair before pulling him forward. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his, closing her eyes.

It was the first time she had ever kissed him.

It was the first time she had ever kissed anyone.

Her life had never allowed her time for anything as trifling as romantic companionship-and her only avid pursuer was the monster now wrapped in her arms.

As soon as their lips touched a low purring growl came from his throat and his arms moved to pull her body tightly against his. Within seconds he turned her chaste kiss into a caress of passion, his lips bruising hers, his teeth nipping her lower lip. She moaned softly into his mouth, both of her hands knotted into his hair. She desperately wanted to move. The straight-legged position was getting uncomfortable, especially with the 200-pound vampire straddling her thighs. He had her completely pinned. Most likely reading her thoughts, he moved so quickly that she was dizzied, finding herself on her back on the cement floor, his long heavy form pressed against her, is right leg parting her thighs. His lips had never left hers through the movement. She had moved her hands to cling to the fabric of his coat for support, and now clasped it in a death grip. He shifted his weight and settled more firmly against her.

She gasped as she felt the evidence of his arousal pressing hard against her hip. When her mouth opened he instantly deepened the kiss. His tongue plundered her mouth. She was honestly shocked that he didn't taste more like blood. His tongue played with her own, coaxing it into a slow languid dance.

His left hand was buried in her hair at the back of her head, the right started traveling over her body, creeping over her neck, down across her breast, along her waist and down to her knee. He squeezed her thigh lightly, sending a chill down her spine to pool as heat in her belly. She had always known that he would make her body sing if she allowed him to.

That same hand pulled her knee upwards before grinding his thigh against her sex. Her head snapped backward at the unexpected sensation, scraping her tongue against one of his fangs with the sudden movement.

He growled at her, his mouth on hers again, demanding entry. She obliged and his tongue swirled around hers again, tasting her blood from the scrape. He seemed to coax her tongue to his own mouth, and she followed suit. Soon he was sucking lightly on the injured muscle, and her head was spinning with sensation.

She moaned louder than before when she felt whispers of touch traveling over her skin beneath her clothing. She had wondered how long it would be before he brought his shadows into this. His hand came back up and pulled the silver cross at her throat until it came loose. He dropped it to the side, returning to pull away the blue scarf that always adorned her neck.

"Alucard!" she gasped, her head snapping back again as the ripples ran between the slick folds of her sex, still covered by all of her clothing. The shadows moved over the rest of her skin. He was loosening the buttons of her blouse, baring her neck to him. Her breath came in rapid gasps and she mewled, turning her head to the side as his shadows caressed that most intimate place again.

Damn him, she could actually/ feel/ his smug smirk as he caressed her clavicle with his tongue. He ran the wet tip up along her neck to her ear where he gently took the lobe between his teeth.

/Integra/, his mind whispered to her as he laved her neck again, his hand pulling at the buttons of her suit jacket. /Integra/... She mewled again as his shadows returned to her sex, but rather than making a quick sweep as they had been doing, he kept them there, swirling slowly, feather-light through her folds and about that hyper-sensitive bundle of nerves at the apex of her thighs. She panted beneath him, her entire body quivering. Her fingers were dug like claws into the fabric of his duster. The sensations coming from his ministrations were so intense that she could barely breathe. A thin sheen of sweat had broken out over her skin.

He moved overtop of her, pushing her leg out of the way so that he could settle his weight completely between her thighs. She cried out as he ground his hardened length against the already overloaded area.

He loosed his left hand from her hair and leaned back to have better access to her clothes. He summoned more shadows to pry her fingers from his coat before taking her wrists in his hands and placing them on either side of her head, sending small tendrils of power to hold them there.

"Alucard..." she bit out in annoyance realizing that he was holding her down. He smiled at her stubbornness, leaning over her again as he pulled her suit jacket open. She gasped again as his movement caused more sensations against her.

/Integra/, his mind whispered. /You are truly beautiful like this/... He caught her bottom lip between his teeth and sucked lightly as his long fingers made quick work of the remaining buttons of her blouse. Pulling back again, he pushed all three layers of clothing-her trench coat, jacket and blouse-down her shoulders, baring skin to him that she'd never /willingly /show. He bent over her, burying his face in her neck and laving the sweat away with his tongue. He moved his mouth over the nape of her neck and allowed the tips of his fangs to graze her. He put just enough pressure to make his presence there known, but not enough to break the skin. He ordered his shadows to intensify their ministrations, and she keened as they obeyed him.

He drank in the noises that she made-the ones that she would only ever make for /him/-and let his head swim with the smell of her sweat and arousal.

/So beautiful, Integra/. He let the very tips of his fangs break her skin, pin pricks of blood rising about them. /You would make such a magnificent vampire. Let me change you/... His left hand gripped her shoulder, his right moving to caress her breast through her silk camisole-the last article of her clothing separating her torso from his touch.

Well, Integra?

She moaned, her pelvis curling into his as she approached climax.

He was an evil bastard.

He released her neck and abruptly stood, taking his shadows with him. She gasped and almost screamed in frustration as he left her alone and disheveled on the floor.

"You bloody fucking bastard," she snarled at him as he smirked down at her.

"Come now, Master. You must be a good sport in this," he said nonchalantly before swooping down on her and lifting her until her face was above his own. He held her to his chest and gazed darkly at her. Another tremor went through her seeing the lust in his eyes. "After ten years of waiting I am in no mood to rush."

He loosened his grip enough to let her slide down his body. When her feet were on the ground again he buried one hand in the hair at the base of her skull and directed her face upward. Leaning down, he plundered her mouth again. With the other hand he pulled at her outer garments until he had freed her from them and they pooled at her feet. He grabbed the front of the camisole and literally tore it from her body. She growled into his mouth. Bloody hell, it wasn't like she had a full wardrobe in the next room. She heard his amused laughter in the back of her mind.

He broke the kiss and moved down her body with that inhumanly long tongue of his. On his knees before her he laved the underside of her right breast while his hands moved to her belt and slacks.

Her head spun briefly as he took her nipple between his teeth, and she lost her balance, falling backward. Her back hit the wall almost instantly, and she was thankful for the added support.

/Careful, Master/, his mind purred to her.

She growled at the mocking voice and glared down at him. He had unclasped her belt and was unbuttoning her slacks, meanwhile licking her stomach. She suddenly realized that the bastard was still fully clothed. She reached forward, trying to push his coat off his shoulders. He growled at her in a way that made her think of a dog being disturbed at mealtime. He growled again as she persisted and broke from his current task to grasp her wrists. He ran his tongue from the newly exposed flesh above the line of her panties up to her navel, where he paused to glare up at her darkly, rising to his feet again. He pressed her to the wall with his chest and she moaned as the texture of his clothes chaffed her sensitive flesh.

He leaned down to her ear and whispered darkly, "If little girls cannot be patient like proper young ladies then they must be restrained." She gasped as his tongue traced her jaw line before lifting her by the wrists until their eyes were level. He gave her a sadistic smile as he summoned his shadows again. She felt the tendrils of power snake down her arms and around her torso. It felt as though a dozen pairs of hands were holding her up.

He removed his hands from her wrists, letting them travel downwards to come to rest on her breasts. She hissed his name as he rubbed slow circles around her nipples with the rough fabric of his gloves. He continued to smirk even as he leaned forward to capture her lips again. He gave her breasts a squeeze before taking his hands back. He pulled the red duster from his shoulders and tossed it to the side. He let his suit jacket and tie follow. He frankly felt it was a waste of time to remove the articles, considering they were merely extensions of his being, but no matter. She wanted a few layers gone, then so be it. Besides, the act of undressing seemed to cause a spike in her scent.

He stopped divesting of his clothes, leaving his unbuttoned shirt, slacks and boots. She could just deal with it. He moved back to her, grasping her chin and pushing her face to the side. Her heart was racing. He could feel the vibrations in his own chest it was beating so hard. He kissed and nibbled at her neck and she twisted in the invisible restraints. He rested his hands on her hips as he lowered himself to the floor again.

He reached forward, taking one of her small feet in his hands and untying the sensible loafer before pulling first it and the underlying sock off. He repeated the same to the other foot. Tossing it all aside, he drew himself up to the highest point on his knees, eye-level with her pelvis. He hooked his fingers in the loosened fabric of her slacks and pulled them down over the swell of her hips, turning to press a kiss to the top of her thigh before looking up at her, a knowing smirk on his face.

She was starring down at him, breathless, her lips swollen and her eyes heavy-lidded with desire. It had apparently dawned on her/ exactly/ why he had just pinned her up on the wall at that particular height. He looked back to her remaining clothing, pulling her slacks off. He repressed a laugh as a tremor went through her and he saw her toes actually curl.

He kissed her thigh again as he brought his gloved hand up to cup her sex through her flimsy cotton panties.

"Oh Jesus Christ-" she gasped, her head falling backward as he made contact with her womanhood. He smirked at her exclamation. He alternated his pressure on her, and she moaned her deity's name again.

You're in the embrace of a monster, Integra. Christ is nowhere to be found in this.

He pressed against her a little harder, her thighs quivering as he did so. So responsive. An ice queen in the office and a tigress in bed. He always knew she'd be like this. He marveled at the fact that he could feel both her heat and her dampness through the two layers of fabric.

He moved to remove the last scrap of clothing separating her from his full attention. He peeled the cotton down her thighs. Her body twisted with their removal.

/Patience, Master/, he mentally chided.

He leaned forward, pressing his nose to the light dusting of curls covering her mound and inhaled the heady scent of her arousal. He had longed for this since the beginning-to bring that scent to its peak, and not just the hints of it that he detected whenever he stood too close to her, or when he would bait her with statements of double meaning. She couldn't hide /this /from him, no matter how much she verbally and physically kept him at bay.

Integral watched heavy-lidded as he ran his hands up the outside of her legs, his face still pressed to her pubis. She couldn't find a full breath no matter how hard she tried. She strained against his shadows as his fingers moved to her inner thighs and back down the inside of her legs. His hands hooked the backs of her knees and pulled them up, carefully placing her legs over his shoulders.

She quivered as she felt his breath on her sex. His hands moved under her bottom and up to her hips, grasping her firmly and holding her in place. Her head swam. It felt as though her body was humming. She had never felt as alive as she did then. How ironic that a dead man brought such a reaction out of her.

She cried out-somewhere between a moan and a scream-as his tongue made the first contact with her folds. It was far more intense than she had imagined it would be. The onslaught by his mouth was much more firm than his earlier games with his shadows. Before she had been overwhelmed by his disembodied touches, and brought to near peak in an almost detached way. Now, she was very much grounded in what was happening, with every firm lick, nibble and suck of his mouth.

Her head fell back against the wall, her thighs shaking over his shoulders. She mewled and pressed against his mouth as she felt his tongue enter her.

She gasped when she felt his fingers on her mouth, the cloth-covered tips pressing between her lips. She flushed, realizing that she could smell herself on his glove. She glanced down at him over her own body. He hadn't stopped his movement, and was reaching around her leg to touch her face. Her eyes rolled back as he swirled his tongue around her clitoris. His fingers pressed more insistently against her lips.

/I want to touch you, my Master/, he whispered to her mind. She came to slightly, closing her teeth over the tip of the middle finger of his glove, tugging slightly. The glove moved a tiny bit. She changed to the index and then the ring finger until the glove slid free of his hand. She held the white fabric between her teeth as his bare hand grasped it and threw it to the growing pile beside them.

His hand returned to her. It was the first time she had ever seen his bare hand. He grasped her breast, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His hand was cool, but even so it made her skin burn. She looked down again as he traced the bare hand down to join his mouth. Her breath hitched seeing the Hellsing insignia that was branded on the back of his hand. She had always known it was there under the glove, but she'd never actually/ seen/ it.

The hand disappeared from her view and she felt the cool digits stroke her folds lightly in time with his tongue. She gasped as one finger slipped inside her and pressed against the top of her passage. Her eyes rolled back when he added a second finger, pressing and stroking her. She had, of course touched herself, but she had never elicited anything like this. She moaned, pressure building in her belly, feeling as though she would explode and shatter at any second. He pulled his fingers from her warmth and replaced them with his tongue again. She felt his shadows return, curling around her thighs and snaking inside of her.

She winced, feeling a small pinch inside of her before both hearing and/ feeling /him growl against her, his tongue snaking further inside her to replace the shadows. She growled herself, realizing that he'd just broken her maidenhead and was lapping the blood from the tear.

/Virgin's blood is such a rare commodity, my Master. Should I have wasted it? /He growled possessively to her mind. He returned his attention to her swollen lips and clitoris, pulling her back to the point she was at before he had stopped the first time.

She gritted her teeth, her body seeming to boil harder and harder by the second. Her hips thrust against his mouth, and he responded with earnest, unable to hide his smirk as he worked between her thighs.

Her breath heaved, hissing through her teeth as everything came to a peak and overflowed. She gave a low keening moan, her thighs quacking over his shoulders. Her legs continued to twitch with the aftershocks of her orgasm. He let his tongue snake to her entrance to lap at the tangy remnants of her climax.

"Alucard," she moaned, her voice much too breathy for her liking. She gazed down at him as he pulled back from her, releasing her legs. He looked back at her darkly. She could see her own juices glistening on his lips and chin and flushed. He grinned, wiping his mouth with his remaining glove before pulling it off and tossing it to the side.

He continued to grin, drinking in the smell of her sex that now clung in the air. He ran both bare hands over her honeyed thighs then up her torso to rest just below her breasts.

He began to rise, and as he did so his dark shadows enveloped his body, and when they subsided his remaining clothing was gone. He rose to his full height, pressing his lean form against her, wrapping his arms around her back before commanding his shadows to release her.

Her weight came back to her suddenly, being caught by his marble-cool body. Her arms returned to her, and she tangled her shaking hands in his hair, crushing her lips to his again. He opened to her and she deepened the kiss, tasting both her sex and her blood in his mouth, and in a dark eerie way it aroused her further. He growled into her mouth, one hand traveling down her back to cup her bottom. She instinctively wrapped her long legs around his waist. With his hand on her rump, he pressed her pelvis to his own, grinding his arousal against her wet, swollen flesh. She moaned, her legs twitching again.

Are you ready, my Integra?

He stepped back from the wall, turning. Her head spun as he rapidly moved them to the floor. Something soft caressed her back instead of the hard, cold cement that she was expecting. She opened her eyes to see what he had laid her on. She could see nothing but darkness, but even if her glasses were on, she knew she'd see the same thing.

/Shadows/, she thought to herself.

She heard his laughter in her head again, Did you really think I would take you for the first time on a warehouse floor?

She growled as anger swept through her and punched him, hard, against his cheek. "Do not speak to me as though I was some common trollop you seduced in a bar!"

He laughed and lowered his face to hers, that damnable mocking smile showing off his fangs. "Have I offended you, my dear Integra?"

She growled again, beating him about the face a second time with the heel of her hand. "Get up," she bit out at him.

He smirked down at her before grinding his hips against her again. Her breath hitched but the firm, cold expression remained on her face. He leaned in again. "I'm not so sure that you are in a position to be giving orders, my dear Integra."

She snarled at him, baring her own blunt teeth before planting her feet on either side of him. With a quick raise and twist of her hips she rolled the looming vampire off of her before straddling him. She wrapped one thin-fingered hand around his throat. He grinned in amusement.

She leaned over him until she could see his face clearly-their noses practically touched. "Do not/," she began slowly and firmly, "/EVER forget who is the /MASTER /here." She pushed herself up, her hands resting on his chest. His grin widened.

"Of course, my /Master/."

She continued to glare at him for his... insubordination. She probably had no idea how alluring she was when she was in control.

"If anyone is doing any 'taking' here, it will be/ me/." She abruptly reached between them and grasped his erection. He tensed underneath her, still grinning.

"/Yes/, my Master," he replied, putting particular emphasis on the first word. He, of course, was allowing her to manipulate him. He gained some perverse enjoyment in allowing her to control him. He growled appreciatively as her virgin hands moved over him. She lifted herself and positioned the head of his cock at her entrance. He brought his hands to her hips to help steady her.

"Take your hands away, servant," she snapped. He grinned at the order; apparently she was still mad about the prospect of being "taken."

"Put your hands above your head. You are not to touch me until I give you permission." She hovered over him, her hand holding him in place as she glared.

He smirked darkly at her.

"That's an order, Alucard."

His cock throbbed in her hand. That unbendable, stubborn will of hers was always the thing that aroused him the most about her. His smirk widened as he obeyed, lifting is pale, lightly muscled limbs above his head, a mirror image of how he had held her earlier.

"As you wish, my dear Master," he purred.

She held his eyes for a few more seconds before lowering her gaze to her hands. To say she was nervous would have been a gross understatement. However, it seemed that Alucard had said-or thought as the case was-just the right thing to get her anger to replace her nervousness.

She stroked his tip against her entrance, spreading lubrication across the head of his cock before separating her lips to position him better. Placing one hand in the middle of is chest to steady herself, and keeping the other in place to guide her first penetration, she slowly lowered herself onto his shaft.

Her brows knit with concentration, feeling the immense pressure from his foreign flesh pressing against her, then suddenly her body gave, and she felt her walls stretch around him. She paused, trying to get used to the alien feeling. She couldn't say that it /hurt/, but it was certainly /different/. Keeping her eyes closed, she continued to lower herself, fractions of an inch at a time, pausing every few seconds to calm herself. Her heart was pounding in her ears, her breath coming in gasps. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she was seated upon him, feeling stretched and swollen. She kept her eyes closed and her head down as she grew accustomed to the feel of being stretched around him.

He throbbed inside of her, and her legs shook in reaction.

/You feel delicious, my Master/, he purred in her mind. /So warm, wet and tight/. He throbbed again, and she couldn't stop the small whimper that escaped her throat.

She finally looked at him. He was stretched out beneath her, his hands held obediently above his head. He gazed back at her with hooded, nearly closed eyes, the slightest trace of a smirk still on his parted lips. That trace widened into a grin.

How does it feel, my Master?

She ignored his mental commentary, steadying herself with both hands on his chest as she experimentally moved over him. Her breath hitched at the pulling feeling created as she lifted herself slightly before seating herself again. She created a slow rhythm for the tortuously slow movements, still becoming accustomed to being filled.

She leaned forward and kissed him, still slowly rocking against him. She moaned into his mouth, the new angle allowing her movements to stimulate her clitoris while his length pressed deep inside her.

She let out a surprised cry as he gyrated his hips beneath her, the sudden short thrust causing a delicious pressure to build in her belly. She quickened her movements, elongating her strokes. She moaned again, pushing herself back up to a sitting position overtop of him. She rocked back against him, gasping as the position intensified the pressure.

"Touch me, Alucard," she said-an order, not a request.

He grinned, "Yes, my Master."

He brought his arms down, gliding his hands over her thighs and up to hold her about the waist as she rode him. He adjusted his legs slightly to allow him to thrust upwards easier. She threw her head back, drinking in the sensations he caused, her platinum hair tickling the tops of his thighs.

You look like a goddess like this, my Integra. Let me stay by your side forever. Become my Master for eternity...

She moaned deeply as one hand squeezed her breast as he pushed himself up to a sitting position with the other. He sucked the opposite nipple into his mouth and drew on it roughly. Her hands tangled in his hair.

Let me change you, Integra, my Master.

He let his tongue trace a path from her beast to her neck, taking the tender flesh into his mouth again, but not drawing blood. He thrust hard into her, making her groan. With quick movements, he brought his legs up and, holding her firmly against him, overbalanced them so that she was spread beneath him, his hips nestled comfortably between her thighs.

Before she could protest, he began a quick but gentle pace of thrusts and purred into her neck as she began to mewl at his actions. He released her neck, leaving indented but unbroken flesh, and kissed her mercilessly. He reached down and cupped his hand around her knee, pulling her leg up to curl around his hip. She followed suit and brought her other leg up, locking her ankles around his waist. He slid his hand under her hips and raised her ever so slightly, his other hand tangled in her hair. The new angle allowed him to slide home deeper than before, and her head fell back as she gave a guttural moan. It felt like he was splitting her in two, and yet, the thrusts created such a wonderful pressure inside of her that all she wanted to do was draw him in deeper.

"As you wish, Integra," he purred darkly into her ear before lightly biting the lobe.

"Alucard!" she gasped as he quickly moved to a kneeling position, pulling her leg up over his shoulder. He grinned down at her as he thrust roughly into her. She cried out for Christ as she shuddered around him. He continued to pump into her, on hand holding her leg in place, the other squeezing her breast. He repressed a laugh, as she murmured for God and Jesus every third stroke or so through gritted teeth, her hands gripping his arm and leg so tightly that her blunt nails broke his skin. She had her eyes screwed shut, lost in the pleasure he was awakening in her.

He let her leg down and pulled out of her abruptly. She gave out a loud gasp at the sudden feeling of emptiness. She glared up at him, mouth open and gasping, face flushed and eyes hooded.

"Alucard," she snapped. "Why did you stop?"

He smiled, almost evilly at her, reaching his hand out to her. "Come here, my Master." She narrowed her eyes but took his hand anyway. He helped her into a kneeling position between his thighs before kissing her deeply, wrapping his arms around her back and pulling her against him. "Turn around," he whispered seductively in her ear before nipping it again. She pulled away and looked at him suspiciously for several seconds before swiveling on her knees until her back faced him.

He stroked his fingers through her hair before gathering the strands together and slinging them around her left shoulder. He ran the cool pads of his fingers down her spine and she shivered in response. He placed one hand on her hip and let his other slip between her thighs to stroke her folds.

"Spread you legs for me, Master," he purred, and she complied. He placed his roaming hand on her other hip and pulled her backwards. She was forced to scoot back on her knees until she was straddling his lap.

He reached around her with his right hand and made slow circles over her clitoris as he positioned himself at her entrance with his other hand. He pushed her pelvis back and entered her from behind in one fluid motion. She hissed through her teeth and let her head fall on his shoulder. He growled against her neck, grinding into her again while he drew circles over her sensitive flesh.

"Alucard-" she gasped as he pressed her more firmly. He smiled and nipped the skin of her neck. He thrust hard into her and she gasped again.

You are beautiful, Integra. I have wanted you since the first moment I saw you. /He pinched her nipple before squeezing her breast. She moaned his name, feeling her body coil again from his touch. You will be such a magnificent vampire. Let me change you, Integra. /

She dug her nails into his thighs, balancing on the thin line before climax. You are so beautiful. Now, come for me my Master. My Integra. My mate. COME FOR ME!

She keened as she overflowed again, gasping for breath, her entire form shaking. As it began, Alucard sank his fangs into the nape of her neck and pushed her forward onto all fours. He growled, her hot, sex-spiced blood spilling into his mouth. He pumped hard into her, following her in her climax, releasing his cool, dead seed into her womb. He rode his own orgasm out, gently thrusting a few more times before he stilled all movement. After several long seconds, he finally released her neck and laved his tongue over the bite marks.

"Alucard..." she breathed, her voice shaky. She gasped as he pulled out of her and pushed her down, rolling her to her back at the same time. He kissed her fiercely before pulling back to look at her face.

She stared up at him, face flushed.

"Well, Integra?" he asked, his eyes narrowing.

She said nothing, closing her eyes as he leaned down to her again. His tongue licked across her lips, asking for entrance, and she opened to him.

Her eyes snapped open when she tasted blood.

She shouted into his mouth, beating him about the head with the heels of her hands until he pulled back, blood dripping down his chin as he grinned at her. She turned her head and spat, a mouthful of/ his /blood splattering into his shadows.

She glared up at him, baring her teeth.

"What in the bloody fucking hell did you think you were doing!?!" she screamed.

He held himself above her, still grinning. "I think that it is apparent what I was doing."

"Then /why!? /!" she snarled.

He continued to grin, "I thought you wanted me to. It is what your mind has been asking me to do for years after all."

She snarled and punched him in the mouth as hard as she could, wincing when she felt her knuckles split on his teeth. "Well, you thought wrong! Get off me now, monster!"

He pulled himself up, "As you wish, my Master." His shadows plunged them both into pitch-blackness before receding entirely. He stood before her, fully clothed again.

She gathered herself up, very aware of her nudity as she stood. Ignoring her seeming vulnerability, she strode up to him, placing her hand in the middle of his chest and pushing him to the wall.

He continued to grin down at her. She spat again, still able to taste his blood. "I am Sir Integral Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing. I will/ never /give in to a vampire."

"Ho," he murmured, "I thought that's what you just did."

She snarled and punched him in the face again. He moved with the blow, taking great amusement in her righteous anger.

"Do not flatter yourself, servant! I did not 'give in' to you. I gave in to /myself/-and there is a big difference between fucking you and allowing you to turn me into a vampire!"

He reached out and gently touched his mark on her neck. She stiffened, feeling the sting of the wound. It had barely registered in her mind that he had bitten her.

"Very well, my Master. I waited ten years for/ this/ night. I can wait another ten for you to change your mind." She slapped his hand away.

"Hell will freeze over first. I /am/Hellsing, and I would rather die than become what I've always fought against!"

"So," he smiled, "you've finally finished pitying yourself then?"

"Yes," she answered, gasping when she felt fabric fall over her naked shoulders. He had summoned her trench coat and used his shadows to wrap her with it. She put her arms in the sleeves and pulled it shut. She started when she felt cool metal on her face. Looking up she saw Alucard clearly-he was physically replacing her glasses.

"I realize now: even though the headquarters is in ruin and all the members are dead, so long as/ I/ am alive, the Hellsing Organization will be as well."

"And as long as you are alive, I will be your weapon, my dear Master. Now, Integra: what are your orders?"

"Same as always, my pet. Search and destroy: find the survivors of the Millennium group and eradicate them."

His usual maniacal grin spread across his face. "Yes, my Master."

She gasped, finding herself being whirled around before being pinned against the wall again. She felt his tongue caress the puncture wounds he had given her.

I will do anything you ask, my Master-but remember, from now on, YOU are MINE, just as surely as I am YOURS. He crushed his body to hers more fiercely than she was expecting-and just as suddenly as he had grabbed her, he was gone, dematerializing and passing through the floor.

She stood there, leaning against the wall, painfully aware of her state of undress, the soreness creeping into her lower body, and especially of the cool liquid running down her inner thighs.

"Bloody fucking vampires!" she cursed. "Give them an inch and they take a yard!" She moved to the pile of her clothing and attempted to both clean and dress herself.

She thought back on the conversation that had started this insanity. Alucard was right: she was a very strong woman. She would pull her organization out of the rubble and rebuild. It wouldn't be easy, but she would do it. She was a Hellsing after all.

A Hellsing that really needed a bloody cigar. She fished one out of her coat and lit it, taking a deep drag. She/ was Sir Integral Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, and she /would prevail in this seemingly hopeless situation.
Sign up to rate and review this story