Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

After hours

by ChemicallyRomantic

Oh, no you don't. Get in there and read it!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 1210 words - Complete

?Blocked
I decided to give you a little Bobolicious first. I want Gerard's to be as good as I can write it. Give me a little more time. Now, this is really for you Silvana. You asked for it. On to the Bryar-smut!(smile)



Your guy has been gone too long. You know this for sure when just the mention of his name gets you hot and ready.

Australia is so far away.

You know he's going to call you tonight, and you've been planning something special. It's Saturday, and that means the Rock Countdown is playing on Mtv2. You turn the channel quickly, hoping to catch what position your favorite band holds.

Damn right you're biased. You're in love. When you notice that Incubus is still on, you go into the bathroom and run your steamy bath water, adding a ridiculous amount of bubble bath. And just as you start to strip, your favorite percussionist gives the intro to 'Famous Last Words'. Your heart aches whenever you see that video, but still applaud it's number 2 position. You sink low into the hot water, body disappearing underneath the sea of sweet smelling bubbles. You close your eyes, and can damn near feel his presence. Damn. You need to feel him. You want to touch him. Keep him wanting you the same way you did him when he was away.

After scrubbing and shaving, you soak. Wishing the phone would ring. And it did. Oh, it did. Hopping out, and yanking a towel from the bar, you collapse on the bed, to answer your call.

"Hello?"

"Hi." you say, batting your eyelashes like he was there to see you.

You chat for a while, mostly about how your day went, and the new practical jokes Mikey was coming up with to terrorize he and Gerard when you feel that all too familiar feeling rise up inside of you.

"Honey?" You say in a small voice.

"Yeah?" He returns in his Chicagoan accent that drives you wild.

"I miss you." You purr. "I miss you too babe." You can hear the smile on his face.

"No,...I really, miss you." You say again, voice dropping an octave, as you lick your lips. "Oh." Is all he says back. If he wasn't going to bring it up, damnit, you would...

"I was thinking Bobby...and maybe, I don't know, it was just a thought...we could try...talking, while we...um..." You sigh, but he understands now. "Touch ourselves? You want to have phone sex______(Your nickname here)? "As a matter of fact, I do." you murmur with a grin.

"What are we waiting for then?" He replied gruffly.

"Now you better not cheat. You have to take all of your clothes off. And decribe it to me as you're doing it." You explain, running your hand down your smooth, just shaven leg.

"Ohhkay, Right now I'm peeling my jacket off, tossing it over my shoulder, and starting to work on my shirt." Bob tells you, and you hear the phone sound like it gets low for a moment. He's not lying either! He's really playing! You feel yourself gettting more and more excited, and then he speaks again.

"So what next gorgeous?"

"Those pants, honey. You'll need to be rid of those." "What about you? Are you naked yet?" He asks.

"Do you have to ask that?" You respond in your "sexy" voice. "Now rub yourself. Through your underwear. But no grabbing. And definitely nothing more until I instruct you." You hear Him suck in air as he starts to rub his already forming erection through his boxers.

"Close your eyes, and pretend that my hand is yours." You say. "Ooh sweetie," He mumbles. "Are your eyes closed?" You ask. "Yeah," He breathes back.

"Now, with yur eyes still closed, I want you to pull your underwear down to your ankles. But, DO NOT touch your cock yet. I mean it." Just uttering this sentence to him makes you feel like you're getting wet.

Damn those Airplanes that you're afraid of.
Damn the band touring so far away.

You lick your lips in anticipation, rubbing your hands over your legs. "Now, naughty little Bobby, I want you to slowly trail your fingers up to rub your nipples. Slowly now, kind of like teasing yourself." The heavy breathing on the other end of the phone signified that Bob was doing just as he was told.

"Can you feel me? Can you feel my touch? My breath on your skin? My hair brushing over your chest? I need you to feel me..."

"I do. I feel you." He jutted out, and you could tell he was as turned on as you were. You were caressing your own breasts at this point, slowly and softly pinching each nipple, just as he usually did. You moan involuntarily, then bite your lip to keep your game face on.

"Are you...What are you doing?" Bob asks you.

"Wishing you were here." You moan to him, imagining you could feel the wet, fiery kisses he would have left all over. "Oh baby, how I wish I could be. Now will you do something for me?"

"Anything..." You trail off, the blatant seduction in his voice hypnotizing you.

"Come with me." He almost whispered those three words. A lusty smile overswept your face. "Uh-huh...Now, let's get this show on the road, shall we?" You regain enough sense to get focused, asking Bob to hold himself in his hand, and pretend he could feel the warmth of your lips and wet tongue devouring him. A short grunt escaped his lips as you told him to keep his eyes shut while he pumped his manhood.

"I love you..." He groans, and that only makes you hotter. You begin to touch yourself, just as he requested.

"I love you too, baby." You reply.

The both of you whisper dirty, sweet nothings into each other's ears until moans, sighs and heavy breathing are all the sounds either of you can manage to make. You start to feel like you will be pushed right of the cliff of esctasy at any moment. As your hips rock back and forth on your hand, and your whimpers become louder, Bob takes control, whipering roughly into your ear.

"That's my girl. Now come for me. Imagine me deep inside of you. Please. I need to hear it." He grumbles.

The tingling feeling begins to wash over you, pushing you closer, and closer, until you're over the edge, incoherently letting his name fall from your lips in a loud shriek. Your still lightheaded and dizzy as he joins you in utter bliss less than a few seconds later. For a minute, the two of you relax, letting your heartbeats return to normal silently.

"You're just about to break the silence with another,'I love you Bobby.' when you hear:


"Ugh! Bryar,you fucking bastard! If you've gotta jerk off, next time use the damn bathroom!" And you can't help but giggle.





Sorry if that was dumb. I am a little rusty after taking that long break. Family issues. I really hope you liked it. I'm still working on the Gerard one though so stay tuned. xo_Bri_xo
Sign up to rate and review this story