Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Keeping it Down

Chapter 2

by pettybureaucrat

Harry arrives at the Burrow a boy but wants to leave it a man. Ginny's brothers tell him not with her. Friends assist them in 'Keeping it Down.'

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Fleur, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Luna - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 4304 words

?Blocked
Two nights later, as Harry was waiting for Ginny, his mind went back to the previous night. They had 'sixty-nined!' Ginny had again praised his talents, said his tongue made her cum quicker and harder than anyone else's had.

In answer to his unasked question, Ginny had smiled "I, I only did this with Dean and Michael a couple times and, and just once with Justin. I wanted to be able to please you, Harry, when we finally got together. I just knew we would and when we won the Quidditch Cup and saw that look on your face, the one that showed me how proud and happy you were with me, I knew it was time to make my play! Oh, gods, Harry, that first kiss with you was just so, so romantic, so wonderful!"

Harry's attention returned to the present. The door opened and Harry sat up expectantly. He stared in wonder as Luna walked in, her usual dreamy expression on her face.

He stuttered, "Lu.lu.Luna? What are you, you doing h.h.h.here?"

Luna dropped her robe, revealing a see through negligee. Harry gaped at her, she was really quite beautiful. Her body was slender, but very feminine, with nice breasts and narrow hips. Her nether cheeks were round and firm, her legs long, lean and pale.

She then dropped the negligee, stood totally naked in front of the open mouthed Harry. Her womanhood was surrounded by soft, blond curls with an open pink slit and enticing dark pink labia.

She came over, laid down, stretched her sexy, nubile body out for him to admire and stated simply, "I'm here to teach you how to make love to a witch, Harry."

Harry wasn't sure he heard her right, asked, "Umm, show me how to what, Luna?"

She smiled, "Make love, Harry! Shag, fuck, bang, screw, boff, hump, ball, copulate, fornicate, the old in-out in-out! You know! SEX!!"

He looked at her, stunned, "Er, YOU!? You, Luna?! I, well, I guess I never figured you for, umm, that sort of witch!"

She laughed, "No one does, that's why I have SO much fun at Hogwarts! Harry, Justin took my cherry in the middle of my 4th year. I've been shagging for a year and a half now! Who would want to shag crazy old 'Looney' Lovegood, right? Well, that keeps the scumbags away and I get to have sex with some of Hogwarts hottest studs! Justin, Ernie, Michael, Seamus, Neville..."

Harry gulped, "Neville?! Neville Longbottom?!"

Luna smiled widely, "Oh, he's hung like a dragon, Harry! Shags like one too!! Hmm, you're no 'midget' yourself, Harry Potter!"

Harry wondered what he'd been doing while all his 'friends' were losing their virginity and getting it on with Luna and going down on Ginny.

"Oh, yeah," he remembered, "saving the world from Voldemort. Little, unimportant shit like that! I get stunned, stupefied, blasted, grilled by the Wizengamut, tortured by that bitch Umbridge, have my mind invaded and fucked over by the most powerful and evil wizard to ever live, get banned from Quidditch, see both Sirius and Dumbledore die, and what do I get in return? A hug from Hermione! And Neville gets to shag Luna! Gods, she's really beautiful, especially naked!"

Luna leaned over, kissed him soft and long, "Ginny tells me you've got a wonderful tongue and very talented fingers. Get me hot and wet, Harry, make me cum! Then, then I'll show you the ultimate pleasure!"

That sounded just dandy to Harry and he and Luna were soon entwined with each other, hands stroking and touching, lips and tongues battling. Harry kissed down her neck, lavished attention on her small, firm breasts, kissed down her smooth, flat stomach and traced the nearly invisible trail of blond hair from her navel to her core.

He wrapped his lips around her pearl, sucked and nibbled at it. She arched and shuddered, moaned, "Harreeeeeee!! OH, gods, yes, that's, that's just glorious! MORE!!"

Harry happily complied, her sheath was smooth and tight, her feminine scent arousing and intoxicating, her love juices tangy and delicious as he lapped them up after tonguing her to an orgasm.

She lifted his head from her hot, pulsing pussy, "Now's the time, Harry. Take me! Put that lovely, long, hard cock into me and make me scream your name!"

Harry moved up between her lean, smooth thighs that shone with her essence, poked at her crotch with his aching hard on.

She grinned, "Let me, Harry!"

Harry gasped as she seized his shaft in her soft hand, guided the head in between her soft, wet lips. Harry whimpered as he felt the heat and moistness on his penis, knew he would cum as soon as he entered her. She would laugh at him, the great Harry Potter! Unable to last a stroke!

She sensed his hesitancy, said lovingly, "Harry, I don't expect you to be the world's greatest lover your very first time! I will help you pleasure me, don't worry. Enjoy yourself, Harry, enjoy the pleasure of being in me, feeling my body around yours, feeling my wetness and heat! Go ahead, Harry, push it into me! Please, love me!"

Harry sank to his base into Luna's amazingly tight, hot pussy. He groaned with pleasure, it felt so wonderful, even better than Ginny's soft, warm, wet mouth. He felt himself throbbing and twitching, aching for release.

Then her thumb and index finger squeezed him at his base and she directed, "Now, Harry, in and out of me, slow and steady! That's right, slow and steady, I'm not going anywhere, Harry, except into the throes of passion!"

Harry tried to concentrate on anything and everything except the amazing feel of Luna's soft, hot, muscular walls wrapped around his hard, hot, aching, throbbing cock. Dead kittens, Umbridge in a bikini, McGonagall in a bikini, Snape in a bikini! Ah, that worked! He calmed enough to start enjoying the incredible pleasure that being in Luna, feeling her tender, hot flesh part before his invading organ, was bringing him. She was pushing her hips up at him as he thrust into her, her face was wreathed in a smile of pleasure.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pushed herself up onto him a little harder, moaned in his ear, "It's good, Harry, it's very, very, VERY GOOD! Oh, you're so big, you feel so good in me! Yes, like that, just like that! Yes, make sure your mound hits my clit, oh, gods, yes, just like that! Oh, Harry, shit, gods, oh, yes, YES, YES. MORE! LIKE THAT, OH, YESSSSSS!!"

Harry silently congratulated himself as Luna shook and writhed with a tremendous orgasm. Harry moaned as he felt her tighten and ripple on his hard, rigid tool as her love juices poured down her womanly passage, coating his cock and soaking the sheet.

She moaned more, "Yes, Harry, that's, that's exactly how you do it! Oh, gods, it feels so good! You're so big, so hard, so hot! Keep it up, make me cum again and again! Yes, oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard! Harder! Faster!!"

Harry sped up, thrust into Luna's amazing womanhood with more force. Her face was shining with a thin sheen of sweat, her eyes sparkled with lust and pleasure, her body was meshing with his as he felt her tighten and cum again.

She gasped, "OH, YESSSSSSS!! Harry, Harry, gods, yes, it's good, it's wonderful, it's brilliant! MORE!! MORE!!"

Harry was really aching now, he didn't know how much long he could contain himself. Luna's fingers reached up again, squeezed him.

She panted, "One more, one more, Harry, then, then I'll let you cum! Let you fill me with your white fire! Only a minute, please, let me have one more, please, please, PLEASE, OH, GODS!! Harry, Harry, HARREEEEEE!! YES!! NOW!! Cum, cum into me, cum into me now, NOW!!"

Her fingers released their grip on his aching cock, Harry groaned with erotic agony as his essence burst forth from his thrusting tool into Luna's soaked depths. She writhed and pushed her pussy up onto his cock as hard as she could, rubbed her engorged clitoris on his hard body, moaned and cried, "YES, YES, YESSSSSSSS!!!"

Harry continued to thrust into her, his body shaking and his cock throbbing as it pulsated with release and sensual pleasure. He had done it! He had made love to a witch and had made her cum! Cum three times in fact! And of all the witches he thought might be his first, he never dreamed it would be Luna Lovegood!

His mind reeled, "Gods, she, she can't be real! This must be a hallucination! 'Looney' Lovegood, the most passionate, abandoned whore of Hogwarts! And everyone always thought it was Lavender or Pansy or Padma! NO! It was Luna Lovegood and she's still cumming and moaning with passion and release and ME, Harry Potter, am doing it to her!!"

Luna's femininity clasped and fluttered around his still plunging tool once more, Luna gurgled with satiated pleasure from the back of her throat. Harry was slowing his thrusting and pumping, felt his organ start to deflate, but it felt so damn good in her, he kept pushing it in until it softened and finally fell from her vaginal grasp.

Harry collapsed on her lean, lithe, smooth body, kissed her passionately and then declared, "I love you, Luna, gods, I love you! LOVE YOU!!"

She stroked his back, his shoulders, caressed his face with her fingers, kissed him warm and soft and deep.

She looked into his green eyes with her pale silvery grey orbs, sighed, "I love you, too, Harry! It was wonderful, just an amazing, brilliant fuck! You are one very, very talented lover, Harry! When you and Ginny finally make love, you're going to be the happiest witch and wizard in the universe, I can promise you that!!"

He kissed her hard and hot, rolled them over so she was on top of him.

He sighed with pleasure, "Gods, Luna, it, it was everything I'd ever dreamed my first time would be and, oh, gods, so, so, SO much more! I, I almost wish I wasn't so in love with Ginny, I'd simply run away with you!"

She smiled and kissed him, "That makes me feel just wonderful, Harry, so loved and cherished. Ginny asked me to love you so your first time with her wouldn't be such a, well, such a shock! You know you're going to hurt her, hurt her a lot, Harry, that's just the way it is with witches."

She showed no signs of leaving, so Harry snuggled her close to him and fell asleep, breathing in her scent, a mixture of sweat, cum and semen, plus her perfume, which was roses.

Fred quietly opened Harry's door the next morning, he and George and Ron had been sharing duties, dreading catching their sister lying next to Harry, her maidenhood a thing of the past.

Fred gasped as he saw the second lump under the covers next to Harry and a slim, feminine arm draped across his chest. He called George and Ron, and drawing their wands the rushed in a surrounded the bed.

George shouted, "Alright, Potter! Prepare to meet you doom, you, you vile seducer!!"

Harry gaped, speechless, then Luna lifted her blond head from Harry's shoulder, looked at the three redheads and snapped, "Bugger off, you jerks! If anybody seduced anyone, it was me seducing Harry! Leave us alone, you dung brains!"

The three Weasleys blushed very red as George gasped, "Luna!? What, what the hell are you doing in bed with Harry!? In OUR house!?"

Luna replied, haughtily, "Shagging his lips loose, what do you think? Since when do I need YOUR permission, George Weasley, to shag someone?"

The three brothers left, muttering. Luna giggled, kissed Harry warmly and said, her face lit with a pleased smile, "It truly was brilliant, Harry! Just amazing! You have a real natural talent it would seem. You really, really pleased me last night, none of my orgasms were faked, I can swear to you about that! Well, I guess we should get dressed and have breakfast and face the music, as it were!"

Harry sighed sadly as her lovely, lithe body disappeared under her robes.

She leaned over and kissed him, "I'll be back some other nights, Harry, count on it! Ginny will talk to you about it today, don't worry. She really wants to make love to you, Harry, she does. She told me at the beginning of our 4th year that she had no intention of losing her virginity to anyone but you! She loves you, Harry, she loves you passionately!"

Harry hugged Luna to him, sobbed, "I know and, and I so don't deserve it, the way I treated her these last couple of years. She was just 'Ron's little sister,' how could I possibly have any interest in her, especially a sexual interest? Am I making it up in my head or did you come onto me sometimes in the last couple years?"

She laughed, kissed him warmly, "Oh, I did, Harry, but you, well, honestly you had enough problems on your mind. I had toyed with the idea of simply waiting for you in your bed, naked, one night. Well, I was naked in your bed with you last night and it was marvelous! I'm not kidding you, Harry, you're a hell of a lover!"

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley stared rather hard and serious at Harry and Luna as they entered the kitchen together, hand in hand. Ginny giggled at the amazed looks on her other brothers' faces as Harry walked in with an expression declaring, 'I'm hot shit and everyone's going to know it!'

Ron wasted no time, "Mom! Dad!! Luna, Harry and Luna! They, they had SEX with each other last night in his room! Right here! In his room!"

Hermione glared at Ron, "Oh, and just what did we have, Ronald Weasley? A literary discussion?"

Ron blushed red again, as Molly cleared her throat, "Well, what's done is done. But, Luna, you're not of age yet! Does, does your father know about this?"

Luna answered honestly, "Oh, yes, I told him I was coming here to make love to Harry. He's not overjoyed at my, well, my rather active sex life but he accepts it and trusts my judgment. I'm sorry if I abused your hospitality, Mrs. Weasley, Mr. Weasley. If you don't want us doing it here, I'll take Harry to my house."

Arthur reddened a little, spoke up, "Er, well, that's, that's most accommodating of you, Luna, but, well, no, Harry needs to stay here where it's as safe as possible."

He glanced around the kitchen at his six sons and their 'partners' and snapped, "You all have no room to gripe, you've had female companionship since school ended. You're welcome here anytime, Luna, you know that and you're free to 'sleep' wherever you'd like. Right, Molly?"

Molly wanted to say 'no,' but realized that Harry was nearly of age and had the same hormones and drives as her own sons. His life was going to be hard enough for the next several months, there was even a chance that he might die. She couldn't bring herself to actually encourage her own daughter to give up her innocence to him, but if there was a willing partner for him and, since Ginny didn't seem at all upset by any of this, she just couldn't deny Harry, who she regarded as another son, some pleasure and release.

Molly declared, "Yes, you may stay here, Luna, with Harry if you so desire. Ginny, I expect you to keep your promise to me and your father. The rest of you lot just leave Harry alone, got it!?" she concluded with a glare at her six sons.

Harry spent a pleasant day at the lake, snuggled between Luna and Ginny, while her brothers just sat and glared at them, daring Harry to 'take liberties' with their sister.

When they were swimming in the middle of the pond, away from prying eyes and ears, Ginny gave Luna a warm kiss, "Thank you, Luna, for, for loving Harry for me. He didn't hurt you, did he? I'll crucio him if he did, you know that!" She gave Harry a saucy grin.

Luna gave Ginny a kiss back, said softly, "Oh, no, I'm not hurt, just very, very pleased. Harry is, well, quite well endowed, Ginny, I suppose you know that. Your first time with him is going to hurt, there's no way to avoid it. You're going to scream, I haven't talked to a witch that hasn't when she's entered for the first time. I know I screamed enough when Justin deflowered me! He was almost afraid to go on!"

Ginny kissed Harry, "I so want this to be us, Harry, but I just can't give myself to you in my own house, not after I've promised my parents. You enjoy Luna when she visits and I'll be with you the other nights. It's about a month until my birthday, maybe by then we can figure out somewhere to be alone long enough to, to give ourselves to each other. I don't just want to do it in the bushes or, or in a closet, Harry."

Harry kissed her back hotly, hugged her, "I, I wouldn't dream of making your first time, our first time so, so casual, so uncomfortable! Luna has said you'll be in pain as it is, I certainly don't want you to have to endure any other discomforts. Well, let's both think about it. I'm sure something will occur."

So for the next 10 days, Harry had the extreme pleasure of making love to Luna one night and pleasuring Ginny with fingers and tongue the next. She even let him take her in back one night, grunted and groaned in pain and passion as he fondled her to several orgasms before spurting into her tight, dark hole.

When he finally softened and fell from her, she cuddled up to him, "It, it was nice, Harry, but it did hurt. I guess we need to use more lubricant if we do it again. I did cum a lot, though. Did, did you like it?"

Harry kissed her, smiled, "I like anything I do with you, Ginny, you know that. It was very erotic to me, you were just so, so tight back there. But I certainly don't want to hurt you, you know that!"

She kissed him back, "I know you don't, Harry. Like I said, we'll use more lubricant the next time. Maybe I can get a nice, scented one in Diagon Alley at that naughty 'Wizards' Delights and Witches' Wicked Ways' store!"

Harry was lying back, eagerly awaiting Luna's arrival the next night. The door opened and Harry's jaw dropped. It was Hermione!

She smiled and boldly walked to his bed, sat down on it, leaned over and kissed him warm and deep.

After she broke the kiss, Harry mumbled, "Er, that, that was really nice, Hermione! I've always wondered what really kissing you would be like. Umm, why are you here?"

She blushed, stood up and dropped her robe, revealing her very curvaceous, naked body underneath.

Harry's jaw dropped again as his mind raced, "Good gods!! She gorgeous! I knew she had curves under there but I never expected anything like this!"

Hermione smiled as she laid down next to him, "Luna is out of town with her father for a few days, so she asked if I would keep you company tonight."

Harry wasn't sure he was hearing this right and stammered, "Co...co....company? As in, like Luna has b...b...been keeping me com...company?!"

She grinned, "Exactly like that, Harry. You, you don't want to make love to me?"

Harry grabbed her, kissed her long and hard, broke it, "NO! I mean YES! Of course I'd like to make love to you, Hermione, but, well, Ron? Aren't you two sort of engaged or something?"

Hermione snorted, "No, Harry, we have no formal commitment, we're just shag buddies. Oh, Ron's a pretty good lover, don't get me wrong, but Luna has told such wonderful stories about you, Harry! Oh, my, that is a MOST impressive piece of equipment between your legs there, Harry! Would you like a nice, warm, moist, TIGHT place to put it?"

Harry didn't need any more urging and began to kiss and fondle Hermione with heat and passion. She returned it, her sweet lips and agile tongue made his lips and mouth an erogenous zone and made his skin tingle and shiver with sinful pleasure.

She wrapped her full, lush lips around his manhood, tickled the sensitive head with her hot, wet tongue. Harry pulled her hips over his face, pushed his tongue far into her inviting, dripping opening.

They both groaned simultaneously with pleasure.

Hermione mumbled around his cock, "So big and hard, Harry! Gods, it's huge! I love it!"

Harry ran his tongue from her hard, stiff love button, down her wet slit and then into her slick, silken sheath.

Hermione shook with pleasure, moaned, "More, more of that, Harry, yes, more, more, please, MORE!"

He complied, reveling in her strong, feminine scent and tart juices. She was very different from Ginny or Luna, but then Hermione was muggle born, so maybe that was why. Ginny and Luna, while they each had their own distinct, and erotic, scent and flavor, were similar.

Harry didn't really care and kept his tongue and fingers busily stroking and probing Hermione's increasingly sensitive womanhood until he felt her hips start to circle, then buck up and down on his tongue as she came and gurgled, "Ha.Ha..Har...HARREEEEEEEEEEY!! Gods, oh, gods, oh, gods, YESSSSSSSS!!"

Harry smiled as he lapped up her offering, thinking, "I think I'm really getting the hang of the oral sex thing. Gods, she's delicious and, gods, she's still cumming!!"

Hermione was riding out the intense orgasm, gasping as Harry's tongue continued to lick her tingling nub and fill her hot cunt.

She turned around, positioned her warm, dripping hole above his manhood and slowly sank down on his hardness. Harry nearly expired as her warm, wet, soft embrace slowly engulfed his throbbing and aching cock. Again, she was different from Luna, different in very wonderful ways. But, then again, she was just like Luna in that Harry wanted to fuck her until her teeth rattled.

She smiled down on him as she slowly pulled herself upwards on his stiff rod, gasped, "It's big, Harry, oh, gods, yes, it's big. The biggest I've ever had! Oh, it feels so wonderful in me!"

Harry was overjoyed to hear this. His mind rejoiced, "Her biggest!? That means I'm bigger than Ron! Oh, boy, I'll find the opportunity to embarrass him about that! OH, gods, shit, fuck, she is so damn hot, so damn wet, so, so, so fucking tight!!"

Harry managed to start his hips bucking up and down in time with Hermione's strokes, his aching staff was shivering with lust and dying to release into her. But, he thought of Snape and his bikini again and groaned with pleasure.

Hermione's back suddenly arched, Harry felt her sheath clasp him in its gossamer vice, then she panted, "Gods, gods, gods, GODDDDSSSSS!! HARREEEEEEE!!" Her cum flowed down her passage, warming his already hot cock even more and flowed out to pool on his mound and drip over his bouncing testicles.

He reached up and fondled her large, round breasts, pinched and rolled her brownish nipples in his fingers and gasped, "It's wonderful, amazing, incredible! Oh, gods, Hermione, you're so hot, so wet, so tight, so damned TIGHT!!"

She managed to smile but was deeply into the intercourse now, her face a mask of unreleased tension and passion.

She bit her lower lip with her top teeth, closed her eyes and then flung her head backwards, her long, frizzy hair flying wildly as she bounced on his prick and came again, moaning, "YESSSSSS!! Oh, Harry, Harry, Harry, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!! So good, so hot, so hard, so big, so fucking big! FUCK ME!!"

This was a Hermione Harry never dreamed of, the abandoned libertine. But he had no complaints whatsoever as she continued to 'ride his pony,' her beautiful face again a mask of concentration on the pleasure she was giving and receiving.

Harry knew he wouldn't last too much longer, she was just too fucking erotic, her tits bouncing so lasciviously, her cunt literally dripping onto him, it's muscular grip squeezing and gripping his manhood with erotic firmness.

Finally, he gasped, "I, I have to, have to, have to cum, Hermione! One more, one more and I'll fill you, fill you with my love!"

She mewed and whined, "Yes, yes, one more, please, Harry, just, almost, almost, oh, yes, gods, GODS, YES, YESSSSSSSSS!! HARRY!! NOWWWWWW!!"

Harry let go, felt his essence shoot up into her plunging sheath, felt his cock vibrate and tingle with his ultimate release. If Luna had been passion, then Hermione was wantonness personified. She kept bouncing up and down on his now softening tool, whimpering with unfulfilled lust. Harry finally reached down and stroked her hard, stiff clit, squeezed it gently.

Hermione immediately tightened on him again, groaned, "YESSSSSSS!! Oh, gods, gods, Harry, yes, yes, yes, YESSSSS!!"

She finally started to slow down then eventually stopped and collapsed onto Harry's heaving, slight hirsute chest, gasping, "Brilliant, Harry, fucking brilliant! The best, the best ever! Gods, you're good, Harry, so, so fucking good!!"

And on that happy note, Harry hugged her firm, shapely body tightly to his and fell into a blissful sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story