Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion

The Cure For Angst

by 29a

After a fight with Asuka, Shinji moves into Maya's apartment. Shinji/Maya bondage action. This was my entry for Eva Lemon Contest 3, and the first fic I managed to finish. Enjoy.

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Maya Ibuki, Ritsuko Akagi, Shinji Ikari - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 7233 words - Complete

?Blocked
DISCLAIMERS

NGE is owned by Hideaki Anno, I am merely butchering his creation.

Do not read if you are under 18, mature themes to follow.


******

Another day, another sync test. As usual, Asuka had the highest score, with Shinji not far behind and Rei once again having the lowest score. Nothing out of the ordinary, just another day. After the test had finished, the pilots headed to the showers to clean up before heading home. Rei finished her shower first and left, leaving Asuka and Shinji behind.

As Shinji was getting dressed there was a loud noise from the other side of the curtain. Shinji jerked his head up in surprise. "Asuka, are you ok?" Not hearing an answer, he called out to her again as he walked towards the curtain. "Asuka, are you alright? I heard a weird noise. Asuka?" Taking a deep breath, he decided to look for himself to see if she is injured. Just as he started to look around the curtain, Asuka finally replied.

"I'm fine you IDIOT, wondergirl left a bar of soap on the floor." After Shinji heard her, he tried to step back over to his side of the curtain, but tripped on his untied shoe laces, falling into the girl's part of the showers. In an attempt to keep from falling, he grabbed at the curtain, but only succeeded in pulling it down with him. Shinji wound up lying on the floor, tangled in the curtain, looking at a nearly naked and very pissed of Asuka. "BAKA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" she yelled as she stomped over to where Shinji was laying on the ground.

"I'm sorry Asuka, I was only looking to make sure you were ok!" Shinji yelled as he tried to untangle himself from the curtain.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO, THIRD! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR LOOKING AT ME!" Asuka screamed as she reached Shinji.

Realizing he had no chance of getting untangled from the curtain anytime soon, Shinji closed his eyes and rolled into a ball to try and minimize the damage done by Asuka. "Please Asuka, I was just trying to help!" he yelled as she started kicking him. "I was just making sure you were ok!"

"A LIKELY STORY, PERVERT!" Asuka yelled as she continued to beat him.

******

Maya had finished filling out the reports for the results of the sync test and was on her way to get something to eat from the cafeteria. As she walked past the pilot's locker room, she thought she heard someone yelling. Her curiosity got the better of her and she decided to look in to see what was going on. As she opened the door to the locker room, she let out a small scream and put her hand over her mouth, she couldn't believe what she was seeing! Shinji was lying in a ball on the floor in the middle of what looked to be the dividing curtain, while Asuka stood over him, kicking and yelling at him. "Asuka what are you doing?! Stop that, you're hurting him!"

"He deserved it for peeping on me in the shower" she said as she turned away from Shinji with her nose in the air.

Maya rushed over to Shinji to help him up. "Are you ok Shinji?"

"I'll be ok" he said in a sobbing voice. As he whipped tears from his face he said "I was just trying to make sure she was ok." He told Maya what happened as she helped him back over to his side of the lockers.

Maya was shocked at what had transpired, and looked up to yell at Asuka about what she had done, only to discover that Asuka had already left. "Where did she go? I need to talk to her, she shouldn't be doing this kind of thing to you Shinji."

"It's ok Maya, I'll be alright. She's done worse before."

Maya let out another startled gasp "She's done this before? Why haven't you told anyone?"

"I told Misato, but she just teased me about it, she doesn't seem to think it's a big deal. I'm ok, really, I just need a minute, I'll be alright. I probly did deserve it anyway"

"Don't say that Shinji, it's not your fault you tripped. Come with me, we'll go talk to Misato about it, maybe she'll do something this time."

"Don't bother, it'll just lead to more teasing at home. She teases me enough already." Shinji said morosely.

"Why don't we talk to Dr. Akagi then? If nothing else, she can talk to Misato and make sure she understands what the problem is" Maya suggested.

"I don't know, if she tells Misato she'll probly just tease me anyway."

"I'll make sure Misato doesn't find out then, we can ask Dr. Akagi to talk to Asuka herself then. How about that?"

Shinji thought about it for a minute. "Ok, I guess we can try that. Thanks Maya" Shinji said with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"No problem Shinji, glad to help!" she said with a small smile on her face. "Now lets go find Dr. Akagi, ok?" She stood up and led Shinji out the door.

******

As they were walking down the halls of NERV, Shinji was thinking to himself. 'Why is Maya helping me? Nobody ever helps me, unless it has to do with piloting. Maya is kinda cute though, maybe she likes me. No, I'd never be that lucky.' He was shaken out of his dark thoughts by nearly walking into Maya.

Looking back at Shinji and smiling, she said "We're here, this is sempai's office, I hope she's here." Maya turned to the door and knocked. A few seconds later the door slid open and they walked in.

Ritsuko looked up from the paper work she was working on and looked at Shinji and Maya. "You need something Maya? And why are you here Shinji?" She asked. Seeing Shinji blush and look at his feet, Maya turned to Ritsuko and told her what had happened in the locker room. After hearing what had happened, Ritsuko had a slightly shocked look on her face. "I knew she was violent, but I don't think she was that bad" she said in a surprised voice. "Why don't you two go get something to eat, and I'll think about this for awhile. Sound good?"

Maya once again looked at Shinji, but he was still looking at his feet, so she said "Ok, I guess that works, we'll be back in half an hour or so. Want us to get something for you sempai?" she asked.

"No, I just ate. Get going, I need to think this over." As Maya and Shinji left her office, Ritsuko began to think of possible solutions. 'I could talk to Misato about it, but knowing her, she would do just as Shinji fears and tease him instead of helping. Perhaps I could tell the commander about it. No, that heartless bastard wouldn't care in the slightest. Maybe I could tell Asuka I have a test for her and try talking to her about it. HA, like that would work, I bet that would only result in her beating Shinji more next time.' She continued to think of possible solutions until Maya and Shinji got back from the cafeteria.

"Did you think of anything sempai?" asked Maya as she in one of the chairs in front of Ritsuko's desk. Motioning for Shinji to sit down a well, she looked back to Ritsuko to see what she had to say.

"Honestly, I had a hard time thinking of something that wouldn't make Shinji's home life worse." Seeing Shinji's shoulders slump as he apparently gave up all hope of his situation improving, she continued speaking. "I did come up with one idea however," Shinji immediately looked up with a hopeful look on his face. "Shinji can move in with you Maya."

Both Shinji and Maya's jaws dropped when they heard that suggestion. Shinji blushed and started stuttering things about not wanting to be a nuisance, while Maya quickly got over her shock and spoke up. "I don't know if that's such a good idea sempai, I don't really have room, and how are we going to get approval?"

"I can take care of the approval, and he can stay in your extra room." Maya blushed and started to say something, but Ritsuko cut her off. "I think it's a good idea. If you don't have a problem with it Shinji, why don't you go home tonight and pack your things in secret. Tomorrow, Maya will pick you up from school during lunch under the guise of taking you to a sync test, and take you to Misato's house to get your things. I'll make sure Misato stays here during that time. Tonight I'll fill out all the necessary forms and alert Section 2 so you won't have any trouble from them. Maya, you should use the night to make your spare room presentable. How does that sound Shinji?"

Shinji was still looking at his feet and blushing as he said "I don't want to be a bother, I've already taken up so much of your time with this...."

"Nonsense," Ritsuko said, "You won't be a bother at all, I'm sure Maya will be happy to have you there. I hear you're a great cook, and you don't make a mess. The best possible kind of roommate. Now go on home and pack, everything will be fine."

******

The next day, Shinji was sitting in the classroom waiting for lunch to arrive, anxious to get his sneaky move into Maya's apartment over with. Last night he had done as Ritsuko suggested, and had packed all his belongings. It only took a few minutes and one small duffle bag. Somewhat disheartened by that thought, he began to think about the conversation the day before. 'Why did Maya blush when Dr. Akagi suggested I say in the spare room? And what did she mean by "make your spare room presentable?" Maya doesn't strike me as a sloppy person, and how would Ritsuko know what Maya's room looks like in the first place? Maybe she's been there before, for something about work?' As Shinji was thinking, the bell that signaled lunch finally rang. Not wanting to make Maya wait for him, he rushed out of the classroom before Asuka or his friends could get a chance to talk to him.

As he exited the school building, he saw Maya waving at him from the parking lot, as she leaned against her car. Shinji quickly walked over to her and said hello. "Hi Shinji, hurry up and get in, we got a lot to do today!" she said to him with a smile. Shinji blushed and looked away.

"It's not going to take that long..." he said in a sad voice as he got in the car.

"Cheer up Shinji, this is going to be fun!" she said with a smile. She got into the car and started the engine. "I don't think I've been to Misato's place before, can you tell me how to get there?" Shinji nodded and began to give her directions. On the drive over, they talked about small things and Shinji began to feel more at ease in Maya's presence. As they talked, time passed quickly and they were soon at Misato's apartment.

Shinji opened the door and walked in, and was glad to see that there weren't any shoes by the door, proof that Ritsuko had managed to keep Misato at NERV. As he walked through the small apartment, he asked Maya if she wanted anything to drink, "No, I'm ok for now, lets get started on moving you out! Did you pack everything last night?"

Shinji nodded as he opened the door to his room, "I packed everything, let me get my bag." Maya followed him into his room and was surprised to see only one rather small duffle bag sitting on his bed.

"Where's the rest of your stuff? Did you keep it in closet?" She walked over to his closet and opened it, only to find that it was empty. "WHAT?! Everything you're going to take fits in one bag?" she yelled out in surprise.

Shinji got a sad look on his face and looked away from Maya. "I never had very much stuff, and Asuka is always breaking things..."

Maya realized she had touched on a bad subject, and quickly changed the topic "Well, lets get going, we can go shopping later if you like, ok Shinji?"

Shinji just nodded his head in agreement. "We should probly get going," he said as he picked up his bag. "Asuka might have tried to follow us or something."

Maya nodded and followed Shinji out the door.

******

A short car ride later and they were at Maya's apartment. As they walked through the door into Maya's surprisingly large apartment, she gave Shinji a quick overview of the apartment. "To the left is the kitchen, and past that is your room, next to your room is the bathroom strait ahead, then my room, and to the right is the living room. Welcome home Shinji" she said as she turned and smiled at him.

Shinji blushed, but smiled back. "I'm home"

"Why don't you go put your bag in your room and we'll get something to eat, then we can go shopping or go to a movie, how's that sound?"

Shinji nodded as he walked towards his new room. "If you don't mind Maya, I'd like to cook you lunch, you were kind enough to take me in, it's the least I could do."

Maya was about to insist that she take him to a nice restaurant, but she recalled how Misato would often comment about how good Shinji's cooking was and quickly changed her mind. "That sounds great Shinji, but I don't think I have much to work with, I haven't gone grocery shopping in awhile." She said as he came back out into the living room.

"Lets see what you have, I might be able to make something" Shinji said as he entered the kitchen and walked up to the refrigerator and opened it. 'Maya was right,' he thought as he closed the fridge and looked in some of the cupboards, 'there really isn't much here to work with.' He closed the cupboard door and turned around.

"Maybe you could make a list, and I could go shopping really quick while you unpack, then we could have a nice lunch." Maya suggested. Shinji agreed and wrote out a short list of ingredients. "Ok Shinji, I'll be back in a few minutes, call me if you think of anything else you need." Maya said as she waved and walked out the door.

Shinji waved at Maya and walked back into his room and began to put away his few belongings. After he finished hanging up his clothes in the closet and arranging a few trinkets on his desk, he looked around his room again. Standing by the door way he looked at the bed in the middle of the wall to the left. It was a large bed, easily able to fit two or more people, not that he though of it like that. On the far wall next to the bed was dresser that had most of the drawers locked for some reason. There was a window with heavy curtains next to the dresser, and on the right wall was a small walk in closet. Next to the closet was a small desk. To the average person the room looked very neat and clean, the wood floor was even a little shiny, but for Shinji, one of the most anal retentive human beings on the planet, it wasn't quite good enough. He went to the bathroom to get cleaning supplies and got started.

Time passed quickly for Shinji, listening to his SDAT as he polished the floor and wiped down every surface he could reach. Eventually, he got to the closet, and after moving some boxes around to clean around them, he discovered a pile of clothes. Thinking Maya had just forgotten about them, he decided to put them in the laundry for her.

Since Shinji was in his closet and had his SDAT playing, he didn't hear Maya as she walked in with the groceries. She called out to Shinji as she walked in, but didn't hear anything in response. Thinking something might be wrong, she put the grocery bags on the kitchen counter and went to look for Shinji.

Shinji still didn't realize that Maya was home and began to pick up the clothes. After picking up a few pieces, he found some rope and what looked like handcuffs tucked into one of the pockets. 'Why are these here?' he though to his self. Thinking it was none of his business, he put them aside and went back to picking up clothes.

Maya walked towards Shinji's room, thinking he might be busy putting his things away and didn't hear her. She was in awe when she walked through the door and saw how everything sparkled. Hearing some rustling noises she started to walk towards the closet.

Shinji, still not realizing Maya was home, picked up the last of the clothes off the floor, and found himself looking at an odd piece of rubber. Contrary to popular (Asuka's) opinion, Shinji was not a pervert, and it took him a minute to realize what it was he looking at. When it finally clicked in his mind that he was looking at a strap-on dildo, he let out a startled yelp and jumped back, dropping the strap on and colliding with Maya in the process, causing both of them to yell out in surprise.

Once Shinji got over the shock of what had happened, he immediately jumped up from the floor and started apologizing, blushing badly. Maya was a bright shade of pink as she stood up. "I'm sorry Shinji, I thought I picked all that stuff up last night, I guess I missed some, huh?" she laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head. "I guess you'll be wanting an explanation Shinji?" She looked over at Shinji, who was looking at his feet again. Slowly he nodded. Blushing even more, Maya very briefly explained to Shinji her lesbian relationship with Dr. Akagi, and the couple's enjoyment of bondage. "This room used to be dedicated to our relationship, with ropes and bondage gear on display. That's why I had to spend last night cleaning it up." Maya looked up and saw that Shinji was eyeing the door. Knowing his tendency to run from uncomfortable situations, she quickly changed the subject. "I'm sorry you had to find out like this Shinji, I know it must make you uncomfortable. Why don't we have lunch, and I'll call Ritsuko. You ok with that?"

Shinji, still looking somewhat troubled, nodded. "I'll get started on cooking" he said as he walked into the kitchen. Happy that she had avoided immediate trouble, Maya took out her cell phone and dialed. Maya explained what had just happened to Ritsuko in an embarrassed voice.

"I don't know what to do sempai, I think I convinced him to stay, but I'm not sure."

Ritsuko thought the situation over for a minute and came to a decision. "I think I have an idea. Make sure you stay with him all day so he doesn't run away, then meet me for dinner at the restaurant on the corner of your block. After dinner, I will see to your punishment for being so careless. Understand?"

"Yes mistress" Maya said in a whisper. "You always know what to do." She continued in a normal voice "It looks like Shinji is about done cooking, I better go. I'll see you tonight." With that taken care of, she hung up and followed the mouth watering smells into the kitchen were Shinji was just putting the finished meal on the table. "That looks excellent Shinji" She said with enthusiasm as she sat down at the table.

"Thank you" Shinji said as he sat down across from her at the table. He was still blushing, and only rarely looked up from his plate.

After trying Shinji's cooking, she could see why Misato always raved about how good it was. He could easily get a job as a chef at any of the best restaurants in the city. "This is some of the best food I've ever eaten Shinji, it's better than most restaurants I've been to." Shinji modestly smiled and thanked her for the compliment. "Speaking of restaurants though, I talked to Ritsuko and she wants to meet up for dinner tonight to talk about the, um, situation with the room...." Maya finished off awkwardly, blushing madly again. "How about we go shopping, and maybe see a movie, before we meet her?" Shinji agreed, and they quickly finished the meal and cleaned up before heading out the door.

******

Some time later Shinji and Maya arrive at the restaurant after a day of shopping and general fun and walk up to the counter. After explaining that they were meeting someone they were led to Ritsuko's booth in the corner, were they quickly ordered their food. After the waiter walked away, Shinji started to say something but Ritsuko raised her hand to cut him off. "Wait until the food arrives Shinji, then we won't get interrupted." They talked about how Shinji and Maya had spent the day for awhile, then fell quiet until the food arrived. After the server had left, Ritsuko spoke up again. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions to ask, Shinji," he blushed and nodded, "but first let me do some explaining. I don't think Maya quite explained the whole situation when you found some of our 'toys.' Our relationship is not just two people who like bondage, it runs a little deeper than that. Our relationship is one of master and slave. I can't explain to you how incredible it is to have another person willing to do whatever you tell them to, and I'm sure Maya would find it hard to tell how much she enjoys being degraded, but we both enjoy our relationship more than anything else we have ever experienced." She paused for a minute to judge how Shinji was reacting. "You probly don't believe me when I tell you Maya would do anything for me do you?" Shinji just gave her a blank look and blushed again. "Well, how a demonstration, hmm?" She turned to Maya and said in a quiet voice so no one walking by could hear. "Slave, take off your panties and give them to Shinji under the table."

Maya had sat down first, with the wall on one side and Shinji on the other, so no one could see her beneath the table. Shinji watched in awe as she followed Ritsuko's order, putting her hands under her skirt and leaning against the back of the bench seat, raising her ass off the seat as pulled her underwear off and handed it to him. Shinji was speechless as he looked from the pair of panties in his hand to Maya, to Ritsuko, and back to the panties. Ritsuko smiled. "See, she'll do whatever I tell her. I could tell her to strip naked and dance on the table and she'd do it." Seeing that Shinji was still looking a little doubtful, she continued. "Perhaps we should finish up here and go back to Maya's apartment for a better demonstration?" If it was physically possible, Shinji would have blushed even more as he nodded.

******

As they walked into the apartment, Ritsuko took control of the situation and decided what to do. "Shinji, why don't you go sit on the couch while Maya and I change cloths really quick. We won't take long." Shinji nodded and sat down on the couch while Ritsuko and Maya walked into his room. Shinji sat on the couch, wondering what was going to happen. Ritsuko said she was going to demonstrate something, but she wasn't very specific. After the "demonstration" in the restaurant he was sporting a hard on like he'd never had before, and since they had walked into his room they were obviously going to be using something from the locked dresser.

He didn't have to wait for too long, after about ten minutes the door to his room opened again and the two women walked out. Ritsuko walked out first, wearing latex high heel boots that went half way up her thighs, a leather corset that put her large breasts on display, and latex gloves that went most of the way up her arms, all black. Shinji's jaw dropped when he saw her. He had never looked at the doctor in a sexual way before, but now that he saw her like this, he couldn't believe that had managed to think of anything other than sex went he saw her. He was so awe struck by her appearance that it took him a minute to notice what she was holding in her hands. In one hand she was holding a paddle, and in her other hand she was holding a strip of leather that led back into the bedroom. Ritsuko turned back toward the bedroom. "Slave, come out here" she said as she gave the leash a tug.

If Shinji was surprised when Ritsuko walked out, that was nothing compared to when he saw Maya. The last thing he had expected to see was Maya crawling out the bedroom on her hands and knees, totally naked except for a leather collar and the leash that Ritsuko was holding. Ritsuko walked swiftly across the room, occasionally giving the leash a tug to make Maya scramble to keep up. As Ritsuko sat down in one of the chairs, Maya sat at the floor by her feet, and rested her head on Ritsuko's leg. "You see Shinji, most of the time Maya is a good little slave. See how well she follows me, and how when I sit down, she sits at me feet? Those are all signs of a good slave that has been trained properly. However, she does make mistakes, and those mistakes have to be corrected if she is to maintain her position." As she said this, Ritsuko reached down and grabbed a handful of Maya's hair, using it pull Maya off the floor so she could look her in the eye. "Mistakes like leaving some of our sex toys lying around when I told her to make sure our guest didn't find them!" Ritsuko let go of Maya's hair and she dropped to the floor. "Slave, get on my lap, you need to be spanked for your negligence."

Maya quickly picked herself up off the floor and laid across Ritsuko's lap. "This may seem like I'm being too rough with her Shinji, but this is how she likes to be treated. And I did tell her to make sure you didn't find out about us, at least for awhile, but she disobeyed me and left those toys out. Maybe she thought you wouldn't clean out the closet on the first day, but that's no excuse." As she said this, she picked up the paddle again, bringing it down hard on Maya's ass. "Did I give you an order slave?"

"Yes, Mistress" SMACK

"Did you follow that order?"
"No, Mistress" SMACK

"Why not, slave?

"I thought he wouldn't have time to clean the closet before I could finish removing the toys." SMACK

This continued until Maya's ass was bright red and Ritsuko was satisfied that she had been punished enough. "That should be enough for now. Get off my lap." As Maya sat back down on the floor, Ritsuko spread her legs open. Grabbing Maya's hair again, she pulled Maya's head into her crotch. "Lick slave" Maya immediately obeyed, and began to eat out her Mistress. "You see Shinji, if you want her to obey you have to discipline her sometimes. Most of the time she does whatever you say without question, though." Ritsuko sat back and enjoyed Maya's talents for a minute as she thought about what to do next. "Would you like to give commanding her a try Shinji?" Shinji blushed madly and nodded. "Maya is a good slave, but you still need to make her respect you as a master. Be firm with her, don't give her options. Try it."

"Um, ok." Shinji stood up from the couch. He started to say "Maya," but Ritsuko interrupted. "You can't call her by her name, you have to refer to her as slave or she will forget her position."

Shinji nodded and tried again. "Slave, come over here." Maya looked up at Ritsuko from her lap. Seeing Ritsuko nod her permission, she crawled over to Shinji and sat down at his feet. Somewhat nervously, he gave her another order. "Unzip my pants s-slave." He stuttered out, and while Maya did what he told her, Ritsuko reminded him again that he has to be firm and confident if he wants her to obey. Now that his pants were out of the way, he looked at Maya, and still stuttering a little, gave his next command. "L-lick my penis slave."

"Shinji, you've got to sound confident. And don't use such dull words, that order should have been more like this." She paused for a second. "Slave! Suck his cock! And don't stop until we tell you to!" Maya quickly obeyed, putting her mouth around the end of Shinji's dick and slowly swallowing it into her throat until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Shinji was in awe at the sensation of having his dick down her throat, but before he could memorize the sensation, she was drawing her head back, just as slowly as before. As she pulled back she caressed the bottom of his cock with her tongue, making Shinji almost pass out from the sensations and the sight of her lips of his dick. Not wanting Shinji to get too exited so soon, Ritsuko told Maya to stop, and with an almost disappointed look on her face Maya stopped and sat down at Shinji's feet to await her next order. "Did you like that example Shinji?" She asked in an amused voice. Shinji nodded. "If you can prove that you are capable of commanding her, she'll do that again, and more. Want to give it another try?"

Shinji nodded and managed to speak with more confidence. "Slave, suck my dick." Maya once again obeyed, raising herself from the floor. As Shinji watched her wrap her lips around his dick again, he began to realize the kind of control he had over Maya, and it was intoxicating. He could easily see why people were drawn into this, it was exhilarating to be able to control another person in such an intimate way. He watched as she deep throated him again, moving slowly back and forth, making slurping noises the whole way as she concentrated entirely on bringing him pleasure. He waited until she had him all the way down her throat again before issuing his next order. "Slave, stop right there." Maya stopped immediately, her face buried in his crotch, and looked up at him. Seeing her looking up from between his legs with his dick in her mouth with a look of content upon her face made him realize she was enjoying this as much as he was. A mysterious change came over him, and he began to talk in a much more confident and commanding voice. It was almost as though he was a different person. "Slave, look at me while you blow me" he said with a grin on his face. Maya nodded as best she could and looked him in his eyes as she began to move her head up and down his shaft.

Ritsuko moved her hand back and forth quickly as she masturbated to the sight in front of her. She really hadn't thought that Shinji would have gotten into it so quickly, but after just a quick blowjob he was acting like he had done this before. 'I guess it's true what they say about the quiet ones' she thought, laughing to herself.

As Maya moved her mouth up and down Shinji's cock, he unconsciously put his hands on her head and began to thrust into her mouth, almost gagging her with his intensity, maintaining eye contact the whole time. Between the mental stimulation of being in control of Maya, and the physical stimulation of her excellent cock sucking skills, he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. "Slave," he said between ragged breaths. "I'm going to cum soon, swallow it!" Maya moaned in agreement, and the vibration of her throat was enough to push Shinji over the edge. He shoved his dick roughly down her throat as he came, crying out in pleasure as his cum surged down her throat. As his orgasm subsided, he released Maya's head and sank back down onto the couch with Maya still gently sucking his slowly shrinking penis. "You can stop now slave" he said in a tired voice as he tried to catch his breath.

Maya nodded and let his penis slip out of her mouth. She leaned forward and gave the end a small kiss before curling up at his feet and looking at him. "Thank you for allowing me to suck your cock sir" she said as she put her head on his knee. Shinji's eye's bugged out when she said that.

Ritsuko laughed as she recovered from her own orgasm. "I've trained her well haven't I Shinji? It doesn't matter how much you degrade her or what you make her do, she loves it and begs for more. Perhaps you would like to try something more in the bedroom?" Shinji nodded and all moved into the bedroom.

Ritsuko walked over to the corner of the bed and pressed on a hidden panel that popped out to expose a small loop of steel. "This bed was made for bondage Shinji, each corner post of the bed has one of these for tying ropes to. There's more at the head and foot of the bed." She closed the panel and walked over to the dresser next to the bed. "I'm sure you're curious about what's in here right?" Seeing Shinji nod, she pointed to each drawer as she explained what was in each one. "This one holds most of our strap-ons and other toys, the next three hold cloths, this one holds paddles, whips, and other devices of punishment. This is my favorite drawer, it has all the ropes and other restraints." She stopped and opened the drawer, exposing ropes of different lengths and thicknesses, as well as several pairs of hand cuffs. "Would you like Maya to model some of these for you Shinji?" she asked with a mischievous grin. Shinji smiled and nodded. Ritsuko turned and looked at Maya. "Slave, lay on your back across the bed." Maya followed Ritsuko's order and climbed onto the bed, lying sideways with her head hanging off one side and her feet dangling off the other. Ritsuko explained to Shinji what ropes to use and how to tie them and they soon had Maya tied to the bed, arms and legs spread wide.

Ritsuko walked over to the dresser and opened the toys drawer. "She looks so cute all tied up doesn't she?" she asked as she took out a vibrator. "I think we should punish her some more for her failure, what do you think Shinji?"

Shinji looked at the vibrator in her hand with confusion. "What do you mean punish? How can you punish her with a vibrator?" Maya wasn't able to see them from the bed, and let out a groan when she heard that.

Ritsuko smiled. "You'll see Shinji. I can see that Maya remembers the last time I punished her like this though. Look at her, she's trembling. How cute." Ritsuko said as she walked over to the bed and crawled between Maya's legs. "If you want you can make her blow you again"

Shinji immediately moved to the other side of the bed. "Slave, suck my dick" he said, putting his dick right in front of her mouth. She quickly obeyed, stretching as best she could to capture the tip in her mouth.

After a minute of sucking on just the tip, she pulled her head back. "Sir, could you move closer so I can suck you better?" she asked before putting her mouth back around his dick.

Ritsuko smiled from between Maya's legs. "She really wants to be a good slave now, doesn't she? To bad it's not going to get her out of her punishment." She turned on the vibrator and slowly inserted it into Maya's wet pussy. "The way this punishment works is you get her really worked up, get her right on the edge of an orgasm, then don't let her have it. It doesn't sound like punishment, but it's very effective." She stopped talking and turned her attention to Maya's pussy, moving the vibrator in and out slowly, while licking around her clit, but not quiet touching it. For several minutes she kept it up, slowly licking and fucking her with the vibrator. Soon she was trembling with the need to cum.

On the other side of the bed, Shinji was gently thrusting into Maya's mouth while he played with her tits. Shinji was amazed that even with Ritsuko fucking her with the vibrator, Maya was still able to deep throat him easily. It didn't seem possible that someone who was being kept on the brink of orgasm could still mange to suppress her gag reflex, but Maya managed to do so with ease. 'This is incredible' Shinji thought, 'there's only one thing that could make this better.' He took his dick out of Maya's mouth as Ritsuko finally relented and allowed Maya to cum. "Hey Ritsuko, I want to fuck her, can we tie her down differently?"

Ritsuko nodded. "Sure, what do you have in mind?" Shinji explained as they untied Maya from the bed. Ritsuko smiled at his plan. "Looks like this comes naturally to you Shinji." Ritsuko looked at Maya, who was still sitting on the bed. "Slave, lay on your stomach with your feet on the floor and your hands behind your back." After Maya moved into position Shinji and Ritsuko tied her down. Ropes led from her feet to the corner posts, hold her legs wide open. Another rope led from her collar to the other side of the bed, forcing her head down. A final piece of rope tied her hands together.

Ritsuko and Shinji stepped back to admire their work. 'Damn she looks hot like that,' Shinji thought as he stepped behind her. 'So vulnerable and trusting. Incredible.' He moved forward the last few inches and rubbed the tip of his dick on her pussy briefly before entering her slowly. He easily slipped into Maya's extremely wet pussy and began thrusting. 'She looks beautiful like this,' Shinji thought as he fucked her from behind. He reached forward and ran his hands across her back and along her side, teasing her body and enjoying the sounds of pleasure she was making as he continued at his slow pace.

Maya was squirming under him, the ropes keeping her from pushing back like she wanted to. "Please sir, go faster" Maya moaned. Instead of moving faster, Shinji stopped completely.

"You're the slave, you don't get an opinion. Ritsuko, do you have a gag in your collection?" Ritsuko was surprised at his question, and she once again thought that he was a natural at this. She nodded and retrieved a gag from one of the drawers and handed it to Shinji. Following Ritsuko's earlier example, Shinji grabbed a handful of Maya's hair and pulled her head back. "This should remind you of your place" he whispered into her ear as he placed the gag in her mouth and secured it to her head. Leaning back he resumed fucking her, this time grabbing into her waist and pounding into her, making her screams of pleasure raise to drown out the sounds of their fast and rough coupling.

Maya was loving it, Ritsuko was an expert when it came to going down on another woman, and she was pretty good with a strap-on, but Shinji's warm, hard cock was better than rubber on so many levels. Add that to the fact that Shinji, the nice quiet little boy was being so commanding with her was enough to push her over the edge, making her scream even louder as she came, writhing about on the bed and almost breaking loose of her restraints. As she came, her pussy tightened around Shinji's dick, making him loose what little control he had left, and he began to cum inside her. Feeling Shinji blow his load made Maya's pleasure increase even more, and her world was overtaken with pleasure.

'That was impressive' Ritsuko thought to herself, 'not only did he not run away when I suggested this, he actually turned out to be good at it. Maya certainly seems to like him, I rarely manage to make her cum that hard. On top of that, lately I've been having a hard time getting off work to come over here, and he's going to be living here.' Ritsuko thought it over as she untied Maya while her and Shinji recovered from their orgasms and came to a decision. "Shinji, I think you've proved yourself tonight, I want you to be Maya's new master."

Shinji turned to her with a surprised look on his face and was about to say something when Maya threw herself down at Ritsuko's feet. "Mistress, what have I done to displease you so much that you want to get rid of me?" she sobbed.

"You haven't done anything wrong Maya," Ritsuko said in a loving voice. "Shinji looks like he could be a good master for you, and he's going to be around a lot more often. I'm sure you've noticed I haven't been around here much."

"Of course you're right Mistress, you always know what to do" Maya said as she sat back up with a strange look on her face. On one hand, she was happy that she was going to be commanded by Shinji on a daily basis, but she was also very loyal to Ritsuko.

Ritsuko started putting her street cloths back on and turned to Shinji. "I want you to skip school tomorrow and come to my office for some lessons, ok Shinji?" Shinji nodded. "You might want to take a shower before going to bed too" She said with a grin. Shinji blushed and followed her advice, heading to the bathroom and ordering Maya in with him. 'Looks like he has more self confidence now, maybe this will take care of all his angst and make him a better pilot. Something to test at next weeks sync test' she thought as she walked out the door of the apartment.
Sign up to rate and review this story