Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing

197

by Cyrelia_J

Heero returns to L1 after Endless Waltz and runs into someone he hadn't expected (Jx1)

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Heero, Other - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-02-13 - Updated: 2007-02-13 - 2428 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Don't own it, Don't ask, Don't tell, Don't stand so close to me, and all the other prohibited things people sue about

Warning reiteration: I know people don't want to be unpleasantly surprised by the pairing so in case you missed it; Jx1! There's also sap, and lemon.
---------------

197
By Cyrelia J

Heero sighed and tipped his head back as the rain ran down his face and his shoulders. His eyes were closed and his thumb caressed the well worn strap of the bag slung over his shoulder. The streets were deserted and only dimly lit by the streetlights. The slightly cool water dripped on his lips and he smiled. He didn't know how long he stood there. He didn't care. He was the savior of the world for the last time and he had all the time in the world for... "decisions and revisions". His laptop was safely tucked into a waterproof bag inside next to the well meaning umbrella. His eyes opened and he allowed himself to be distracted by the stars. He blinked a few times as the drops plopped tickling his eyes.


He still had a smile on his face when he lowered his head and looked down the street. The strap slid from his weakening grip and off his shoulder entirely. There was a loud thud from the impact to the concrete but he hardly noticed. Heero stood rooted to the spot, blue eyes suddenly wide and swirling. The smile dropped into a look of beautiful, brilliant surprise. The creaking of metal limbs grew closer as he watched the old man's approach. The familiar shift of the braces made his chest contort.

"S-sir..." he voiced thickly through the soft shower. His bag remained unnoticed. The tall buildings around them in the sleeping city cast shadows along the sidewalk only intermittently broken by the faint flickering lamps. The hum of the fluorescents was suddenly loud in the stillness. The rain continued to fall and Heero felt himself tremble as his mentor came into full view.


J was wet like Heero, but the water seemed to roll off the synthetics of his lab coat without touching him. It was as if he were above the effect of the water itself. His cane tapped along the ground with his every step and that familiar tap added to the harmony of the braces. The goggles shone the reflected light and Heero's eyes traced the path of a lone droplet of water over the lens and down the old man's weathered cheek. It made him look as if he were crying.

"S-s...s..." He tried to speak again, but his tongue was too thick in his mouth and his throat convulsed as if he were suffocating. There was only a few feet of space between them. J hadn't spoken yet. He didn't understand why he couldn't seem to stop shaking./ J... died.../ Heero fell forward, either willing the specter before him to disappear from his mind or become real again and catch him. J's lab coat was wet against his face and he breathed deeply, inhaling, begging his mind to catalog away every familiar scent. There was the sound of a cane clattering to the sidewalk.


He hadn't realized he'd closed his eyes until they'd opened again. He felt the faint whisper of words, spoken softly against the top of his head. J's right arm, flesh and bone held him around the waist as did the metal one. He took a steadying breath and righted himself. The old doctor was real. The words reached his ears and despite their chastisement he couldn't seem to manage his usual answering scowl.

"You know I don't get sick, sir" He answered the latest reproach about rainwater. His tongue had become unstuck. He leaned forward against the other, making no move to hug his teacher back. J's arms still didn't move in their hold. It was already too much to be back in the familiar embrace. His forehead rest against J's wet shoulder, looking down at the ground in complete bliss. He didn't cry. He didn't smile. He just stood and let his body drink in the wet, warm presence and simply exist. I don't have to kill anymore...


It might have been hours or seconds that they stood there like that. Heero spoke softly, firmly against that shoulder.

"I missed you." He didn't speak about the year he spent thinking the other was dead. He didn't tell him about the sobs that tore from his throat until he thought he'd never speak again. He didn't think to mention the days he spent with his arms wrapped around the cold unmarked gravestone until he thought he'd die of dehydration.

"I missed you," he declared again more softly, more determinedly. J's metal claw reached up and slipped slick prongs between his wet locks of hair.

"You shouldn't have." His voice was no less steady. Heero at last moved his head so he could look J in the face. He was unmoved.


"You know, boy, King Arthur married Lady Guenevere. Not Merlin." Heero cocked his head to the side slightly allowing himself a moment of thought. An image of Relena came to him, sitting in a meadow of flowers. She would look beautiful in a white dress and a hat. She would raise her face towards the sun and smile as it kissed her face. She might stand and run, whirling her arms around with a brilliant and young laugh. He could see the breeze ruffle her hair and see her bathed in warmth and light with the white hat almost a halo behind her. But he couldn't see her without the clothes. He couldn't see her on an old twin bed with worn sheets lying there in wait for him. He couldn't see her lips meeting his in passion and he couldn't see himself embrace her nude body. He shook his head and brought his hand up almost reverently stroking J's worn, but soft cheek.

"King Arthur was a fool."


He tilted his head to the side minutely, leaning in as he'd done hundred of times before both in dreams and in waking moments: in the dark corners of an old warehouse, in an old twin bed with worn sheets, and in dreams in a sunlit field of flowers. He kissed the old man desperately as he always did. His soft, wet lips pressed to the other's with all the shuddering need of one standing alone amongst fire and the fallen about to be struck down any moment. His trembling fingers clutched the thick, wet strands of J's long silver hair like a lifeline. He breathed into the open mouthed kiss, afraid if he broke apart for a moment that his lover would slip through his fingers like grains of sand. His other arm moved from between them and pulled them closer together still, kneading the muscles of the doctor's back, each clawing digit screaming "you're real!" Their teeth clanked without being followed up with J's usual admonishment for patience. Their lips battled and rubbed, and the old man's goatee scrapped Heero's soft face with a wonderful rawness.


Heero's body sung as J's metal hand held him close, held his thrumming body painfully tight against him without apology. A large hand, strong, muscles seeming untouched by age, rubbed the denim of his jeans and possessively gripped his ass. Heero growled and pulled away only long enough for a true, satisfying, panting breath before attacking his lover's mouth with demanding nips. He no longer needed to, but he balanced himself on the balls of his feet, the heels of his worn sneakers leaving the ground. He ground his hips wantonly into the other's with a breathy moan feeling the matching bulge pressed against his own. J's hand slid further under him, knowing what came next. The old man had boasted to him once the braces he designed could hold more than double his weight. With a graceful springing step, Heero jumped, his long legs greedily wrapped around J's torso, strong thigh muscles keeping him in place. He rocked headily against the man, as always inwardly praising every forefather of micro hydraulics that came to mind.


He distracted himself again by exploring the palette of J's mouth with his tongue and playfully sparring with J's own. This time it was the doctor who pulled back, trailing wet sharp kisses along Heero's jaw line and down the column of the young man's throat when he tipped his head back in offering to both the old man and the rain that continued to fall. The bristles of his lover's mustache slid against his skin, not scraping as harshly with the wet from the rain, but with just enough grainy possessiveness and Heero had to bite his lip to stifle a much louder moan in the middle of the deserted street.


His eyes opened in surprise as he felt his ass bump the hood of an old car that had been parked on the street. He hadn't even realized they'd moved. No alarm went off from the impact and Heero's heart thumped faster in his chest. He released J from the hold he had on him once the old man's own hands had slackened their grip considerably and reached between them unbuttoning the buttons of the lab coat. Heero exhaled, annoyed and just ripped the damn thing open. J gave a sigh of resignation and Heero simply looked back at him without apology before sliding a teasing hand over the hardness in his pants. The old scientist groaned and pressed his mouth to Heero's shoulder.

"S-sir..." One word, one noun that was a title and a desperate plea all rolled into one. He needed no further entreaties. His hand, unable to manipulate the buttons on the coat, slid into a pattern of accustomed practice and defly undid the inside button of J's wet slacks and zipper in a quick motion. A metal claw thoughtlessly tore the thin fabric of the tank top in a reactive movement. The rain directly on Heero's skin made him shiver. The smooth pad at the tip of the there pronged claw slicked over a hard nipple and Heero moaned, biting his lip.


Heero's hand, palm as worn as J's, stroked the doctor's thick, hard erection with promise before moving to join its companions in working the fastenings on Heero's jeans. He'd never before tried to extricate himself from them totally soaked before but managed after fiercely toeing off his sneakers. He still didn't wear underwear. The socks were of no consequence. The jeans fell into a puddle on the sidewalk next to his bag. His hands flew up to J's shoulders and the old man pulled back to regard him. "Don't ever die..." he wanted to whisper, afraid like he should have been when he faced down Lady Une and destroyed Wing. His voice trembled like it never had when he fought Wufei in space certain one of them would die. Instead his hands simply moved to cup J's face, his fingers memorizing every craggy contour of his teacher's familiar and beloved visage. His arms dropped to his sides, and he shifted forward on the hood of the car before lifting his spread legs to bare himself to the old man. He licked his lips. It was going to hurt. He needed it to because it never hurt in his dreams and the pain would allow him to lose himself because it was so brutally real. J hadn't yet moved and Heero dropped a hand to give the other's cock a few more pumps. The slick wetness that dribbled from the tip spread easily down over the rest of his shaft as it mingled with the damp from the rainwater. The doctor stilled his hand and gave a nod. It wasn't perfect but it would be enough to be safe. Safe- not painless. Heero's breath picked up again and his right foot snaked around the man's waist urging him forward.


The pain of shrapnel tearing through flesh like paper, the pain as J's hard, unforgiving cock split him open, reminded him that he was alive: that he was human. He bit back a scream, knowing the attention it would bring. His throat instead, convulsed violently and his arms clutched at J's shoulders as he swallowed down his voice. His tears mixed with the rainwater as the head of J's cock touched him as deeply as it could. Someone had once told him people didn't only cry when they were sad or in pain. He didn't understand tears of happiness until now.

"Sir," he whispered with urgency. J moved inside him and for some reason the only sound that registered was the rhythmic creak of braces and the clanging of the bodies against the old car. He thought he was going to need to scream again and he voice the silent entreaty against J's lips once more. The strong metal grip was at his waist as if it had never left and he kissed the old man deeply, soft cries, lost against J's strong tongue and lost in the hard rhythmic pounding of the rain and the hard cock and rocked every fiber inside of him. Heero's own erection was trapped between them, throbbing with the friction from their quaking bodies.

Heero was tensing further with almost every hard push inside and his arms left where they'd been steadying himself on the hood to pull himself that extra fraction closer to the old man that he'd need to be complete. He felt the deep groan against his lips and the warm trickle down the crack of his ass with J's last few deep thrusts. He pulled back from J's mouth after a final trailing wet kiss. They were both still breathing heavily and J leaned forward against the car, tucking himself back into place with a breathless mutter.

"Survive two wars and a ship explosion and I'll probably end up arrested tonight for lewd conduct in a public place."


Heero slid off the car hood on shaky legs and bent over to retrieve his pants and somehow put them back on. He gave his bobbing, still erect cock an annoyed slap and shiverd at the odd non orgasmic release that passed through him as it stilled. His body never did quite understand things the way it should. He turned to J with a small smile on his swollen red lips as he shimmied back into the wet, heavy denim.

"I missed you too, Heero."
Sign up to rate and review this story