Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion

This Thing You'll Never Doubt

by Arel

Asuka and Touji behind closed doors. Warning for, well, porn.

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Asuka Langley Soryu, Toji Suzuhara - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-09-07 - Updated: 2005-09-07 - 636 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Come on, you ass-hole, you can do better than that..."

He grunted in response, forcing himself to stay the course rather than pull back and offer a snappish response. She'd just glare at him for stopping; she might even whack him upside the head again. She sounded desperate enough.

Besides, he wanted to see if her could make her scream again.

He pressed his mouth against her cunt, sucking hard at her clit, her juices smeared across his chin. She writhed against the wall of the supply closet, hissing and gasping and knocking over a broom that clattered to the floor, but neither of them took any notice.

It was always at Asuka's request - insistence, rather - that he did this. And with just about anyone else he would have found it emasculating and degrading, but he wanted her enough to swallow his pride and get on his knees, while she lifted up her skirt and smirked down at him. And after a while, he found he didn't mind it so much - the chance to make her writhe and moan and clench her fingers in her hair, like she needed him, was reward enough.

She groaned through gritted teeth, and he gave a groan of his own, curling his fingers around her hips, his erection straining against the fabric of his pants, which suddenly seemed all too tight. /God/, he wanted her, wanted to fuck her, but of course she wouldn't let him. "I won't give my virginity to a slob like /you/," she'd told him haughtily, tossing her red hair behind her shoulders and glaring at him. He got the distinct impression that she had a particular candidate already in mind for the job, and he wasn't it. She would slip her hand inside his pants, or take his cock in her mouth, and make him come with his teeth gritted together to keep from crying out and alerting the whole school to their presence. But she had very clear limits, and she refused to let him cross them.

Asuka was definitely starting to lose it, now. She clenched her fingers in his hair, her breathing coming fast, and she hissed at him to give her more, faster, /harder/. And then her fingers tightened painfully, and she cursed softly under her breath, and Touji knew she had climaxed at last.

For a few moments, neither moved. Asuka didn't loosen her death-grip on his hair while she panted to regain her breath. But then she tugged his head back and made him look up at her. Touji's hair was a mess and Asuka's come was smeared all over his face, and he was so fucking hard that it hurt. But he didn't say anything as he looked up at her, her face flushed, dimly illuminated by the naked bulb hanging from the ceiling. She held the power here, and they both knew it. The power to make him writhe and gasp and come, or to leave him where he was, unsatisfied and frustrated and alone.

Touji Suzuhara was proud. He was stubborn and temperamental and angry and selfish. But Asuka was even prouder, prouder than anyone he knew, and that had to be respected. It was for her, and her alone, that he would do this. It was for her that he would get on his knees, look up at her, and say, "Please."

She said nothing. She just smirked, and gave him a little push, guiding him onto his back before kneeling between his legs and tugging down his pants. And even though she was the one sucking him, she was the one with his cock in her mouth, there was never any doubt where the power lay.

And though Touji would never admit it, there was a part of him that liked it that way.
Sign up to rate and review this story