Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Military Adventures

by NoodleMeister

Edward's first time. Just so happens, it's with Roy Mustang. And what an exciting first time it was. [PWP]

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Edward Elric, Roy Mustang - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-18 - Updated: 2007-02-18 - 599 words - Complete

?Blocked
He wasn't nervous. He'd done it all before. I mean, sex is sex, right? This bit goes in there, whichever area "there" may be. Or which "this" we're talking about.
But this was different. Edward had never done it with a man before. He'd heard the other State Alchemists talking, or rather bragging, about it - but, doing it for himself? He suddenly realised what he'd got himself into. He was lying on the edge of a double bed, ass in the air, trousers slung over a nearby chair, with a certain Colonel Mustang stood behind him.
Edward held his breath as two lubricated fingers entered his anus slowly. Deeper and deeper the Alchemist's fingers moved.
Ed's eyes rolled back into his head, and he breathed out as the movements stopped.
"Ed?" The deep voice from behind him asked in a harsh whisper. "Are you okay?"
Edward could only breath out a faint "..keep.. going.." as he could feel a dull pain in his groin. His cock was hardening as the movements in his ass quickened, another finger was added and Ed could feel the colour draining from his face.

There was more warmth as that dark-haired man lined Edward's ass with lubricant and pre-sum from his own cock. "You ready?" Edward nodded.
He arched his back and groaned as he was thrust into violently. At first, Ed couldn't grasp the rhythm. Each thrust was clumsy as Roy's hips banged against Ed's ass. Soon they were moving together, as one.
He could feel himself getting harder as the older man pulled out and flipped Ed over, onto his back. He pushed Ed's legs forward and kneeled on the edge of the bed. Thrusting into Edward again, he came inside him. The thrusts were faster and harder. Edward was moaning and calling out Roy's name.
Roy pulled out and wiped his end of excess liquid. He kneeled on the floor and darted his tongue along Edward's cock. Edward arched his back again, pushing himself into Roy's mouth. Soon enough, Ed found himself being deep-throated by Roy Mustang; he couldn't hold it any longer and didn't have time to warn Roy before he came into his mouth. Roy, however, was un-phased by this and Ed saw him swallow, still keeping in rhythm.
Roy released Ed and moved towards his head, sliding his tongue up his chest as he went. Edward arched his back, pressing himself into Roy, as his tongue drew squiggles on Ed's neck. He finally stopped at Ed's mouth and kissed him violently, sucking his bottom lip. Ed bit Roy's lip and ran his tongue along it. Their kiss seemed to last for hours, until they were interrupted.

There was a knock at the door. "Colonel Mustang? Scar has been sighted near Central."
Roy shot up. "I'll be right there!" He looked back at Edward who was fast asleep in Roy's bed. He grinned, pulled on his coat and left through the door, locking it from the outside.
The slam woke Edward up, he looked down to see his naked self lying spread-eagled on Roy Mustang's bed.
He cursed and tried to reach for his clothes, still strung over the nearby chair which was now on the floor. Unfortunately for Ed, his hands and feet were tied to the bed posts in very tight knots.
Ed thrashed around, trying to free himself with no prevail. He noticed a message on the bedpost and strained his neck to read it.

"Do stick around, Edward. I'll be back later to untie you."

Ed cursed again and proceeded to attempt loosening the knots.
Sign up to rate and review this story