Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Thirteen Coils

by sheepy

Dante's lover wants more than she can offer.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Dante, Envy - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2005-09-09 - Updated: 2005-09-09 - 900 words - Complete

?Blocked
Thirteen Coils
by Sheepy

Summary: Dante's lover wants more than she can offer.
Characters: NotYet!Greed, Dante, Envy
File under: Pastfic; smut with a side of Don't Try This at Home

Date: September 8, 2005
Disclaimer: Fullmetal Alchemist belongs to Arakawa-sensei, Square Enix, Studio
Bones, Funimation, Viz, etc. No infringement is intended.
Feedback: melissa [at] hippiegoth [dot] org
Website: http://fic.hippiegoth.org/

Distribution: Please do not repost without my permission. Linking is welcome, here or at my site.

--

The devil knows Nathaniel is no squeamish man, but he has grown weary of Dante's wars, weary of starting riots and stirring the people up, weary of Dante's single-minded devotion to her alchemy. More and more, the tapestries in her chamber have reminded him of the cold prison where she found him, and her embrace has stifled more than it has thrilled. More and more, he has wondered irritably if this was worth avoiding the noose.

He thinks Dante has owned him long enough to repay that debt. She hardly needs miss him; she has her red tincture to comfort her, and to remember him by. He's taken his best clothes and his rapier and his pistols, and he will not be coming home.

All he wants is to play cards, and fuck as many warm soft pretty girls as he can find, and leave a town as soon as he grows bored. It's far more than the old hag could offer him. Nathaniel has been drunk on ale and freedom since he arrived in East City this afternoon, and he knows that now he can have it all.

He has picked the girl he wants the most tonight, dark haired to Dante's graying blonde and brown eyed to Dante's blue, skin still soft and dewy, glancing coyly at him across the inn's common room as he leers at her. It's been far too long since he's had anyone but the old hag, and his whole body aches with desire.

"I've been waiting," she purrs when he approaches.

It flatters Nathaniel to think that these years have not touched him as badly as they have touched Dante. He grins as he settles a hand on the girl's plump thigh and strokes up toward her hip. "I've been waiting longer, my lovely girl."

"Don't be too sure," she says with a little smile. She slips her slim fingers into his hand and follows him upstairs to his room.

Before he's even closed the door, she leans up, kissing him hungrily, arms wrapping around his neck, pressing her body against him, letting him pull her down onto the bed. The girl straddles him, working the buttons of his waistcoat, mouthing at his throat with her soft lips and sharp teeth.

"Yes," Nathaniel moans and rocks his hips against her. "Yes, you wonderful girl, /more/--"

She laughs against his throat and abandons his waistcoat to unfasten his breeches and tug them down his hips. He's half hard as her cool fingers wrap around his cock, and her lovely hands soon have him the rest of the way; he settles his hands on her waist as she lifts her skirts and kneels up over him. The feel of her warm slick cunt makes him gasp.

The girl moves slowly, maddeningly down around him; her legs squeeze around Nathaniel's hips too strongly and he can't thrust enough to make a difference. "Come on," he urges. "Let me feel you move, my lovely girl."

Her fingers slide up his chest and wrap lightly around his throat. "They say it's more intense like this," she whispers with a smile.

Perhaps the idea should bother a man who was nearly hanged. But he's tried it once, long ago, and it was no better and no worse than any other climax. And she's so warm and marvelous around him that he'd agree to nearly anything she asked.

He nods, and she spreads her thighs so he can move. Nathaniel's hands reach under her skirt to knead her lovely round ass, and he matches the rolling of her hips, and he tips his head back to offer her his throat. He can feel his heart race as her fingers tighten around his windpipe. The rush of it makes him grin. He thrusts harder, more urgently, more sharply into her cunt, and his head is swimming, and he grips her hips hard and comes with a choked cry.

She doesn't let go. It's only a moment before Nathaniel panics, clawing at her wrists as he grows dizzier, thrashing uselessly against the strong grip of her thighs.

"Do you know," the girl asks with a cruel smile, as her face warps and shifts and becomes a mirror of Nathaniel's, "how much she's missed you?"

Nathaniel thrashes again, one more desperate attempt to throw her--him--/it/ off. He has no breath to cry out, and his grip is feeble on the thing's wrist.

It snarls and grinds against his cock, still half hard inside its cunt. "And do you know, Nathaniel, how much I don't want you to come home? How much I hate you?"

The edges of his vision are fading into black, and the thing's bitter voice is wavering in his ears. He's too weak to fight it any more. There's nothing to do now but die.

"At least," the thing hisses as Nathaniel lets himself go, "now she'll never find you."

--

[ End ]
Sign up to rate and review this story