Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Wasting Away in Margaritaville

by pettybureaucrat

Ginny has died in childbirth and Harry has hit the skids, big time. Redemption comes from the last person he ever expected. It's up to you to decide if there's a happy ending.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Harry, Other - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 6812 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter sat in the bar of some muggle resort in Jamaica, observing both the young, tanned female tourists and the young, shapely waitresses.

A particularly beautiful one with honey colored skin and almond eyes provocatively slithered her way to his table on the veranda and asked in the charming Jamaican lilt, "Your pleasure, sir?"

Harry thought, "You, riding up and down my stiff, hard cock, for hours."

Aloud, "A Margarita, lots of tequila, lots of salt, not much else."

She gave him a grin and, he smiled with high hopes, a wink and saucily wiggled away to the bar, Harry's eyes following her delightfully symmetrical nether cheeks as they rolled in her shorts.

A voice, strangely familiar, interrupted his prurient musings.

"Harry? Harry? No, it can't be? Is it really you?"

Harry looked up into the sparkling blue eyes and beautiful heart shaped face of Lavender Brown Finnigan Thomas, something, something.

He managed a smile, "Hi, Lav. Small world. Like a drink? Wanna fuck?"

She smiled without a blush, sat and answered, "Yes and maybe."

Harry thought, "Did she really say that? Gods, I'd forgotten how fucking beautiful she is."

He smiled back, "What brings you to this tropical paradise?"

She giggled, just like she and Parvati and Padma always did at school, "My late husband's insurance policy. This is the last place I ever expected to see a familiar face."

She gulped, said haltingly, "I'm sorry I didn't make it to the funeral, Harry. You know how much I liked Ginny, I really did you know."

Harry nodded and sighed, "I understand. I wasn't very nice to be around anyway."

Harry wondered if she'd give him a sympathy fuck. He'd gotten a number of them in the nine months since Ginny's death.

Unlike his angst during his time at Hogwarts, blaming himself for various deaths, Ginny's was his fault, although nobody else thought of it like that.

She had been in her eighth month with their first child. The Harpies had given her the whole year off with pay. The child would never want for anything, they were both high paid Quidditch stars; he with the Cannons and she with the Harpies.

Ginny's petiteness was making the pregnancy difficult, despite her excellent physical condition. Her healer was worried that, while her body was toned and muscular, her pelvis was so narrow that she might have problems delivering the baby in a natural childbirth, so she directed her to check into the hospital at least three weeks before the baby was due and it would delivered by the magical equivalent of a C-Section.

She was planning to go in the evening of that very day, but had strained herself lifting something, broke her water and went immediately into labor.

The healer was right, the baby wasn't able to be delivered through her small pelvis and Molly screamed in horror and fainted when she flooed over the next morning and found her only daughter and her child dead on the parlor floor right at the floo.

In her pain and confusion, instead of flooing the hospital, Ginny had flooed for Harry at his hotel, but he wasn't there. She had wanted him there at the birth. The pain became so excruciating so quickly that she was unable to drag herself into the floo to get to St. Mungo's, or the Burrow, or anywhere else. She didn't even have the strength or lucidity to floo someone for help and began to push to relieve the horrible pressure and had bled to death in minutes.

The Cannons were touring the Continent, they were in Italy, sunny, sultry, romantic Italy.

And, as in all Quidditch crazed wizarding communities, Italy had a large number of sensuous, beautiful and willing Quidditch groupies, male and female.

And the very day Ginny died, Harry had been on the beach in San Remo, snogging a beautiful, dark haired, dark eyed signorina who took him to her flat after dinner where he proceeded to shag her three times over the next 12 hours, including the very time Ginny was bleeding to death.

When he showed up the next day at the stadium in Milan for the game, his coach told him the news and for the only time in his life, Harry Potter fainted.

He made up all sorts of stories when he went back as to why he wasn't at the hotel, finally settling on being out buying her some gifts and enjoying a little of the night life. Everyone was very sympathetic. But, they all knew the truth, they all knew it was his fault.

He took a leave of absence, starting drinking to relieve the guilt and pain. His despair also turned out to be a perfect way to get the other thing he wanted, sympathy sex.

The Patil sisters, Hannah Abbott, Lisa Turpin, Daphne Greengrass, even Luna, even Cho Chang, had all comforted him with their presence and their bodies. Even Gwenog Jones, the ravishing 40 year old captain of the Harpies, spent night after night in his bed, her athletic body writhing with pleasure at Harry's expert ministrations. But, they all knew the truth, they knew it was his fault.

The sex was physically fulfilling, but his conscience punished him severely every time by constantly reminding him, "If you'd been in your room, instead of that Eye-Tie whore's, she'd still be alive."

He finally couldn't stand the 'sympathy' that accompanied the sex any longer, so he left England and traveled to places where the wizarding community was small or nonexistent. Places where the 'Great' Harry Potter was unknown. The Caribbean was perfect because despite the long tradition of voodoo and witchcraft, very few actual magical citizens lived there.

Harry went from resort to resort, shagging waitresses, hookers, sunburned college girls from the U.S.A. and Canada and bored wives looking for a little adventure. His favorite prey were newlywed wives whose husbands were either drunk or off gambling or playing golf or deep sea fishing. He was more than happy to comfort them in their loneliness. His scar, his green eyes, his admittedly muscular, firm body, the large bulge in his tight trunks, all attracted the attention of any number of muggle females.

He always gave them a proper shagging, they all writhed with passion beneath him and cooed at how wonderful it had been, what a fabulous lover he was. He told them all that they had been the best lover he'd ever had and that he'd never forget them. Of course, he always did forget. In some cases, he never even bothered learning their name. It was sex, pure and simple, and he didn't care any more. The one woman he'd actually loved with his heart, as well as his body, died while he was cheating on her.

He was dragged back from his musings by Lavender asking, "Harry? HARRY! You drifted off there. I imagine it still hurts. But, wouldn't you be better off back in England, among those who sympathize with you?"

He groaned, "I don't want sympathy anymore, Lav. I don't deserve sympathy. It's all my fault!"

She stared at him, "Harry? What are you saying? I read all the news reports. She was alone, you were on tour. I know you both desperately wanted children. How is it your fault?"

Why the hell was he telling her this? Maybe his conscience, his soul was finally demanding a catharsis, a confession to someone who would understand the enormity of his failure.

Lavender, the 'Gryffinwhore,' who better to understand the proclivities and weaknesses of the male animal.

He mumbled, "The, the night she died. I was, I was fucking some Italian slut in her flat. I wasn't there for her. I had promised her, ever since our first kiss, all through the war, that I'd be there for her. And where was I? Cheating on her! With some slut whose name I don't even remember. She wasn't even that good a shag."

Lavender looked at his anguished face, which he buried in his arms on the table to cover up his sobs.

The waitress came and stared. Lavender motioned for her to leave the drink and ordered one herself.

Harry cried himself out after a few minutes, took the drink and sipped it.

Lavender smiled just a little, "So alcohol and pointless sex will fix it? Bring her back? OK, Harry, so you fucked up, fucked up royally. You let her down, but her death wasn't your fault unless you count getting her pregnant. But you both wanted that so that wasn't anyone's fault."

Harry just sipped his drink and listened in silence.

Lavender continued relentlessly, "What are you looking for now? Absolution? Forgiveness? Peace of mind? You won't find any of them in the way you've been behaving. All you're going to find is an aimless, lonely life and probably a premature death."

Harry stared at her, stunned and speechless. Lavender? Making deep, meaningful statements? Giving advice on straightening out one's fucked up life? Lavender? Three times divorced and once widowed twenty-eight year old Lavender?

Harry grunted, "I'm not looking for anything but forgetfulness, what's the fancy word, ah, nepenthe. At least Hermione is good for something. She knew what I had been doing, she always did. But would she scream at me, curse me, tell me what a bastard I'd been? NO! She hugs me, tells me it will all be alright, time heals all wounds."

Lavender asked, "Did she shag you?"

Harry snorted, "Hermione? NO! Shag my former sister-in-law? I'm a bastard, but not that much of a bastard. At least I don't think I am."

Lavender sipped her drink, "Actually you are a right bastard, Harry. Did Ginny know about your extra-curricular activities?"

Harry growled, "Of course not!"

Lavender just stared into his eyes.

"Alright, she probably did. Hermione saw me once with another female player at a hotel in London. She swore she never told Ginny but they told each other everything. Ginny never said a word. I just can't understand why I cheated on her so much. Gods, she was the best lover I've ever had! So hot, so tight, so, so passionate and giving and..."

Harry broke down again. Lavender let him cry for awhile, then comforted him a little, "Admitting your faults is always the first step towards curing them. However, your confession is too late to help Ginny. But, maybe it will help you. Oh, I'll have another, Emmanuella!"

The lovely waitress looked at Harry, he sniffled, "Umm, coffee, please." She smiled and slinked away, Harry's eyes drawn inevitably to her shapely, gyrating ass.

Lavender giggled, "Don't waste your time, Harry, she's a lesbian."

Harry goggled, first at Lavender, then Emmanuella, then back at Lavender. "And, you know that just how, Ms. Brown Finnigan Thomas..."

Lavender smirked, "You can call me Lavender, Harry. She told me so in bed last night."

Harry wasn't sure he heard her right, "IN BED? Lavender? You? No, it's not possible!"

She smiled broadly, "Oh, yes, it is, Harry. I swing both ways. That's why Seamus left me. Dean left because I wouldn't let him watch me and Parvati together. Larry was appalled. Dear, old, and I mean, OLD, Archibald, had a seizure when he caught me with the maid."

Harry didn't know what to say, what to think. Finally, "At school? You did this then as well?"

She nodded, "It was so hard to get together with a guy, you know that, Harry. At least long enough and private enough to have the opportunity for a decent shag. Oh, I had a few at the edge of the Forbidden Forest, a few in Hogsmeade, even a few in broom cupboards. I wouldn't recommend that, by the way. Did you and Ginny...?"

Harry shook his head, "We never had sex at school. Not that we didn't want to. No, I actually took her virginity in her very own bed in her very own room during Yule break her sixth year. Gods, talk about being nervous! Her parents were right downstairs! And so were Ron, Fred, George and Bill!"

Lavender snickered, "I'll bet you were nervous! What did Ron say when he found out?"

Harry smiled, "Oh, I just reminded him of all the suspicious noises emanating from his tent that I'd been forced to listen to for the previous four months while we were searching. Also the fact that I observed Hermione leaving his tent for hers almost every morning. Did you and Ron...?"

She smirked again, "Don't you know it's rude to ask a lady about her past amours? Really, Harry, I'm surprised you ever get laid."

He shot back, "If there was a lady here, I'd be worried, Lav!"

She pinked up just a little, "That, that is so rude, Harry James Potter! Actually, no, we never did. He was worried that if we did shag Hermione would be too pissed off to take him back. No, I primarily did Seamus, Dean, Justin, and, er, and Neville."

Harry laughed, "Neville? As in Neville Longbottom?"

Lavender sniffed, "You've no room to laugh, Harry. I really tried throwing myself at you my fifth year, but you were too wrapped up in everything to notice. Neville is quite a stud, Harry, I kid you not. And he didn't mind that I did other women. But, I wasn't acceptable to his Gran, so he married Susan Bones."

Harry asked, with a grin, "Did you ever try to, umm, entice Hermione?"

Lavender smiled, both inwardly and outwardly, musing, "Good, I've at least gotten him to stop brooding."

Aloud, "Oh, yes, Parvati and I would tease her something terrible. We use to sandwich her between us in the showers! Gods, did that girl have a body! She finally threatened to report us to McGonagall after Padma joined Parvati and I one night in Parvati's bed!"

Harry almost drooled, "Oh, gods, Lav! Really!? All three of you!? Padma and Parvati are such fabulous shags though! I just never figured them to be, to be, well, you know."

She snickered again, "Bisexual? Perverted? Deviant? As I said, Harry, since it was so hard, and usually uncomfortable, to do it with a guy, lots of witches at Hogwarts turned to other witches. They always have."

Harry let it slip out without thinking, "Lav? Ginny? Did she..., oh, shit, fuck, damn. Don't..."

Lavender put her hand on his, "Only a few times, Harry, just as an experiment. She loved you so much she didn't want to drive you away with her 'perverted' behavior. I understand she resisted all locker room advances as well. You know it's common in professional Quidditch."

Harry sighed, "Actually, I didn't. I knew there were a few lesbians, well, I figured they were since they wouldn't put out for me."

Harry suddenly noticed that the sun was significantly lower, they had talked most of the afternoon and he was feeling better than he had in months.

He asked, "Dinner? My treat?"

She considered, "Only if you promise to keep talking about it, Harry. And before you ask, no one sent me here. I never dreamed of meeting you, or any one else I knew, here. I'm indulging my, my baser nature as well, Harry. Despite it being not that uncommon, you know wizarding law technically bans homosexuality and lesbianism. The rest of Archibald's family threatened to use it against me, to deprive me of my share of his estate. Fortunately, I had a great lawyer and one of the few liberal leaning magistrates, so I'm pretty well set financially."

Harry asked, "Why are you doing this for me, Lav?"

She answered simply, "Because I like you, Harry. I've always liked you. You can't live with guilt and self loathing for the rest of your life. I actually do regret 'shocking' Archibald. Believe it or not, Harry, even at eighty, he was a really good shag! But, I've come to terms with it. Of course I can't deny that my share of the estate does assuage my guilt somewhat, but that was not why I was shagging the maid. She was really pretty, built better than me, and I adored her bald, little French cunt! She tasted so, so sweet! Oh, hell, Harry, I'm sorry. You don't want to hear about my perversions!"

He laughed, merrily, "Who says I don't! Let's order dinner and keep talking!"

They did so, Harry again sorrowfully ogling Emmanuella's perfect, heart shaped ass gyrate away.

He asked, "Really, Lav? A lesbian? Not bisexual?"

She nodded, "Sorry, Harry. She loves to tease studs like you," she paused, "and so do I!"

Harry took her hand, kissed it, leered slightly, "You know, even teasing can get you in trouble sometimes."

She grinned, "And just what sort of trouble might that be, Harry? You know, after such bad luck with husbands, maybe I've become a lesbian as well, ever think of that?"

Harry paled, "Er, no, Lav, never. You, you're not, are you?"

She asked seriously, "Would it really hurt you that much if I was?"

Harry was stopped cold. Would it? Did he really want her for any reason other than plain, simply lust? Any reason other than to see if all the racy, salacious talk in the dorms and after they'd all left school was true? Was she the best shag in wizardom?

He answered, with a sigh, "I, well, yes, it would. This is wrong. Were you serious about that 'maybe' earlier this afternoon?"

She frowned, "Maybe? Oh, did I want to fuck? Maybe," she teased, a smile now on her lips.

Harry squeezed her hand and she responded, "Harry? Why do you want to make love to me?"

Harry felt trapped again. Why did he? Hell, she was beautiful and sexy! What other reason did he need? But, he knew, somehow, that that explanation wouldn't sit well with her. Still, he might try honesty for a change, at least to start with.

He muttered, "Well, basically because you're sexy as all hell, Lav. At least that was my original baser motive. Would you at least spend the rest of the evening with? Maybe dance? Walk the beach?"

She smiled charmingly, "I think I will, Harry. Don't get too sloshed though, please? How many Margaritas have you had today, anyway?"

He shook his head, "Don't know. Five or six, I guess. I makes all the women beautiful, even though the morning after can come as a shock. I'm sorry, Lav, that was a horrendous thing for me to say. Gods, Lav, you're so pretty, so lovely. I think that's why I never caught on that you were hitting on me at school. I couldn't imagine what such a beautiful girl, woman, saw in me."

She replied sharply, "Ginny was beautiful, Harry. She simply didn't flaunt it like I do. You still think I'm beautiful? That's sweet, Harry. Most everybody else thinks I'm an old, used up whore. Well, I guess I am really."

Harry disagreed, "Never, Lavender. You didn't sleep around as much as say, Megan, or Su Li, or Lisa, or Tracey, and, oh, gods, shit! That didn't sound at all like I meant it to."

She actually smiled, "Harry!? I had no idea you were that sexually active at Hogwarts! If I'd known about that, I would have thrown myself at you a lot harder! No, I'm a whore, Harry. I cheated on all four of my husbands, with both men and women. I must have shagged two dozen guys at Hogwarts, hell, I even fucked Draco and Blaise. Neither were anywhere near as good as their reputations, by the way. I didn't realize that those girls you mentioned were so active either."

Harry shrugged, "They were Quidditch groupies. Ron shagged them all as well. So did McLaggen, Dean, Summerby, most of the Quidditch players, from all the Houses. Even St. Cedric did them, in fact, he popped three of their cherries, and probably a dozen others. I got to deflower Megan, gods, what a shag she was! Never thought of Hufflepuffs as passionate until I started banging her. I guess that's where I picked up my bad habits. They were easy, and, actually, they were all really good shags."

Lavender hit home, "As good as Ginny?"

Harry darkened, then started crying again, "No one was as good as Ginny. Physically, spiritually or emotionally. She kept me sane during the war, held me when the nightmares came, and, and I wasn't there for her the one time she really, really needed me."

Lavender consoled him, "You've confessed already, Harry, bared your soul. Dwelling on it will not help the healing process. If it will help you, help you start recovering, I forgive you."

He looked at her, tears in his eyes, whispered, "Truly? You forgive me?"

She smiled, "I do, Harry, full and free. And if you're as honest and forthcoming about it back in England, most everyone should forgive you, truly forgive you, as well."

Their dinners came, they ate in silence for awhile.

Harry asked, "Lav? Will you, would you like to spend the night with me?"

She looked at him, "As what, Harry? A sympathy fuck? A whore?"

"As, as friend who, who has made me reexamine myself and maybe, just maybe, given me the strength to admit my failings and maybe start to set things right," he replied, softly.

She smiled, "I can live with that. But, you need to bribe me some more. Can we have dessert first?"

They had chocolate mousse, one more drink and left. They walked the beach a little bit, along with other couples.

Harry hugged her, sighed, "No one ever set it out so plainly for me before, Lav. I don't know what to do now. If I tell the truth, all my friends will desert me. If I don't, I'm not sure I can live with myself."

She leaned against him, Harry felt her firm, large breasts pressing into his chest, "If they're really your friends, they'll stick with you, help you heal, help you straighten your life out. I consider myself your friend, Harry. I've forgiven you. Have I deserted you?"

He looked into her beautiful face, so ethereally haunting in the soft, Caribbean moonlight. He leaned down, seized her lips with his.

Her arms went around his neck, her tongue caressed his lips, his lips responded. He opened his mouth a little and her wet, warn, pointy tongue made his mouth an erogenous zone. His hands slipped lower and lower, finally cupped her firm, round buttocks.

After several minutes, he looked up from her lips, sighed, "Lav? That's my cabana right over there. Please, stay with me tonight?"

She nodded, took his hand and they walked to his cabana. It was simple, with much latticework to let in the cooling breezes.

Harry left the lights off, the skylights let through ample moonlight and starlight for him to see her clearly.

His throat dried and his loins quivered and his cock started to harden immediately as Lavender undid the tie around her neck and her simple, white sun dress fell and pooled at her feet. She was wearing nothing but a lacy, white thong. Her blond hair and creamy skin almost shone with their own light in the dim atmosphere of his room.

She reached up, tossed his glasses into a chair, pulled his shirt off over his head, pulled his shorts and jockeys down. Harry kicked off his sandals, his cock was hard and erect.

She knelt, softly licked his head, then his whole length. She worked her lips over the tip, her tongue teased the slit, then circled the head provocatively. She worked his shaft into her mouth, Harry felt it bang into the rear of her mouth, but she adjusted her position a little and deep throated him, making him keen and whine with rapture and pleasure.

He moaned, "Gods, Lav, Lav, LAV! Brilliant, fucking brilliant! Oh, your mouth, so soft, so warm, so wet!"

Her bright blue eyes looked up at him, she pulled her head back and his cock came out of her mouth with a wet plop. Her pointy, soft tongue circled the head again.

Harry panted in ecstasy, reached down and pulled her to her feet, kissed her hot and deep. She pushed him onto the bed, stood by the side and slowly worked her thong down her legs far enough for it to slip off.

Harry gasped as she exposed her womanhood. It wasn't as if he hadn't seen hundreds of pussies, but for some reason, Lavender's turned him on more than anyone's since Ginny. Even Padma's and Parvati's practically identical ones weren't as perfect, as prurient, as enticing as Lavender's.

He had never seen her naked, the closest was the skimpy bikinis she occasionally wore when sunning by the lake at Hogwarts. It was very obvious why the guys at Hogwarts that had enjoyed her favors had raved about how wonderful and amazing their sex with her had been. Her figure was the ideal hourglass shape, her breasts a little large for her figure, her hips maybe just a little too wide. But, she was totally, erotically feminine and overwhelmingly desirable.

She laid down and pressed her breasts into his chest, straddled his right thigh with her shapely, tanned legs and kissed him warm and tender. Her tongue found his, explored his mouth and had him moaning with pleasure within a half a minute.

Harry's hands stroked down her smooth back to the two white, hemispheres of her shapely ass. He softly kneaded them, she deepened the kiss, her breath becoming the least bit ragged. His one hand slipped down in between her shapely, creamy thighs, his fingers softly stroked her wet, soft labia, entered her tight vagina just slightly, making her wiggle and moan with pleasure.

He lifted her warm, moist center off his thigh and relocated it directly on his now harden, erect member, gasped a bit as her slit softly divided along his length, its heat and moisture making him even harder and more excited.

Harry groaned, "Gods, Lav, Lav, Lav! So wet, so warm!"

She returned to kissing him, her tongue torturing his mouth, her soft pubes tickling his now throbbing erection.

He gasped, "Please, Lav, please, inside, I, I need you, I want, I want inside you."

She simply moved her body upwards a little, then slowly slid her soft, wet sheath over his aching cock. She smiled as she engulfed him, sat up straight and began to lift herself up his length then slowly let her hot, moist passage sink down upon him again.

Her face, lit by the bright moonlight, was a mask of pleasure and concentration. Her pointy, pink tongue circled her lips, which were bowed into a smile of pure delight.

She breathed sexily, "Harry, Harry, gods, Harry. So big, so hard! It's wonderful, the best I've ever felt in me, the best. Yes, push up into me, yes, more, more, harder, HARDER!"

Harry was in a state of bliss, she was simply divine, he'd never felt a cunt like hers before, not even Ginny's ever seemed so soft, so wet, so, so sensuous.

She continued her slow, erotic dance on his member, swollen tightly within her steamy recesses. She mewled and hissed with pleasure, her eyes began to darken with lust and passion.

Harry almost lost it when her first orgasm hit, her silky, soaking cunt rippling and flexing along his throbbing length, her essence spilling from her to pool amidst the dark hair at the base of his cock.

He panted in ecstasy, "Lav, Lav, LAV, LAV!! Gods, more, please, MORE!"

She leaned over, kissed him deeply, her body continuing its sensual rise and fall, moaned, "It's good, Harry, so very, very good! Let me have one more then fill me, let me feel your white hot love fill me and make me scream your name!"

Harry nodded, tried to concentrate on anything but the amazing sensations of being inside her. No wonder Seamus and Dean were always so smug when they had been with her, she was just absolutely divine, sex made flesh. And now, now, she was his, at least for this one night.

He started to fondle her bobbing tits, squeezing and flicking the nipples. Then one hand slid slowly down her firm stomach and his fingers worked their way in between the warm flesh and soaked hair at the juncture of their tightly meshed bodies.

She threw her head back, keened with delight, as Harry's fingers stroked and squeezed her swollen clit.

"HARREEEEE!! Oh, gods, gods, yes, yes, YES! Almost, almost, just a little longer my love, my wonderful lover, my, my, gods, YES, YES, YESSSSSS!!"

Her velvety, hot, wet sheath pressed and convulsed along his thrusting cock, Harry screamed, "LAVENDER! GODS, GODS, YESSSSS!!"

His hot, sticky love erupted from him, spurting high up into her, as she moaned in erotic release, "Harry, Harry, HARRY POTTER IS, IS, IS MY LOVERRRRR!!"

She continued to ride him, her womanhood tingling with ecstasy and compressing along his still hard, ejaculating manhood, forcing all of his delicious, hot essence deep into her roiling, passionate depths.

They continued to thrust and push at each other for several minutes, grunts and groans of pleasure emanating from both their throats.

She finally collapsed on his hard, slightly hirsute chest, gasping with pleasure, "It, it was amazing, Harry, brilliant. Gods, I swear, the best, the absolute best I've ever had, the best I've ever experienced, I swear, gods, I swear, the absolute best."

Harry stroked her back, kissed her passionately, unable to speak at the moment. His orgasm was still going on, his cock still spasming and tingling with erotic pain as it remained tightly clasped within her wondrous, silky cunt.

His thoughts went guiltily back to the night Ginny died. He had been doing the exact same thing with his Italian Quidditch groupie. He had enjoyed it then as well, but nothing like this.

His eyes began leaking tears, he mumbled, "Ginny, Gin, forgive me."

Lavender kissed him, but said harshly, "It's too late for her to forgive, Harry. You have to forgive yourself. I've forgiven you, others will as well. No crying, or I'll leave."

He nodded, stopped his tears and sniffled, "I, I, gods, Lav, it was the most incredible loving of my life. Please, stay with me. Stay the night, let me hold you."

She rolled off him, snuggled into his shoulder, "I'll stay, but no more tears, no more angst. I want my shags thinking about me, and only me. You were wonderful, Harry, this is the best fuck I've had in years."

He was oddly proud of that, being able to please someone of Lavender's reputation so completely. He pulled her tightly to him and drifted off to sleep, her warm breath teasing the soft skin of his chest.

In the middle of the night, Harry had to get up and relieve himself. Returning to his bed he just stopped and stared at the incredibly beautiful woman stretched out on the mattress. Her skin was so creamy and glowed in the moonlight. Her large, but perfectly shaped breasts rose and fell as she breathed. He pubic hair, nearly as blond as that on her head, glistened slightly with her love juices, as did her thighs, which had driblets of Harry's cum streaking them as well.

He laid between her legs, inhaled the incredible scent of her, mixed with his own. His tongue flicked out and ran softly up her slit and circled her hood, anxiously trying to coax the soft, erotic nub out for further ministrations.

She purred and wiggled her hips, "Harry, Harry! Oh, gods, yes! It's good, feels so good! More, my gorgeous, raven haired seeker, more! Yes, seek out my pearl, pleasure it with those soft lips and wicked tongue! Yes, gods, YES, YES!"

She was starting to writhe, Harry's tongue traced downwards to her opening and he forced it in as far as he could. She tasted amazing, tangy, yet sweet, with what he assumed was his own flavor mixed in. He had never done this before with any woman, even Ginny would cast a cleansing spell before a second round of sex.

Her breath started to come in pants as his tongue moved in and out of her, the thumb and forefinger of one hand squeezing and rubbing the now hard, erect nub just above her warm, fragrant entrance.

He felt himself getting incredibly hard again, wanted to plunge into her, but resisted, determined to bring her off with his mouth.

A few minutes later, she moaned, "Gods, gods, Harry, Harry, HARREEEE! YESSSS!"

He lapped up her flow, like a wanderer in the desert at an oasis. He mumbled, "Nectar, wine, the finest wine, gods, Lav, Lav, LAV!"

She pulled on his hair, panted, "Take me, Harry, take me, now! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me. So good, so big, so hard! I love you! I love you!"

Harry barely registered what she said, he was so enthralled at being in her again as his long, hard shaft parted her tender flesh with one continuous thrust. Her cunt was velvet and silk, surrounding his cock with a sheath of warm, wet erotic pleasure.

She began to gasp, her hips pushed up at him harder and faster, "Gods, Harry! Oh, yes, yes, almost, almost! Keep doing that, that, just like that, gods, GODS, YESSSS!! So wonderful, I LOVE YOU, HARRY! LOVE YOU!"

Harry cried out in ecstasy and pain as her passage gripped him in its gossamer vice, flexing and rippling along his length and forcing his hot liquid love from him into her.

He cried, "Lav, Lav, LAVENDERRRRR! Yes, gods, gods, yes, yes, yes, YESSSS!"

Again, their coital motions continued for many more minutes, neither wanting the feelings, the pleasures, the orgasm to end.

At last, he was drained and collapsed on her, her warm, slightly sweaty flesh pressing tightly onto his own moist skin.

He rolled off her, pulled her in close, murmured, "Amazing, I don't have the words, Lav. Just the best, the best ever. I love you, too!"

She kissed him warm, hard and long, snuggled into his hard frame again, sighed, "You're a wonderful man, Harry Potter. I'm so happy we're friends, so happy we finally got to make love. Sleep now, Harry. Sleep and don't dream of the past, only the future."

Harry did dream of the future, most of it included shagging Lavender senseless for years and years to come.

Harry awoke with the mid-morning sun shining in his eyes and reached over to caress his lover. His hand found only emptiness.

He opened his eyes and stared, she was gone.

A note was on the pillow. He retrieved his glasses and read:

Dearest Harry,

I thought it best to leave before either of us said too much more.

Let me assure you that last night was, and I mean this sincerely, the finest night of loving that I've ever experienced. It was so good that I felt I needed to leave for awhile and think things over.

You've started to recover and you need to go home now and start healing the wounds with your friends and family. You need to get back into your Quidditch career. You don't need me right now to complicate matters.

I thought long and hard on what I said during our passion, I said 'I love you.' I haven't said this to a man and meant it my entire life. What? I hear you ask.

Oh, I loved Seamus and Dean and Larry and dear, old Archie. But, the first three were due to physical love and the last due to wanting some security finally. I never said it to any of my other shags since that's all they were, shags.

I sat up for a long time, early this morning, looking at your amazing body and thinking about why I said 'I love you' to you. Harry, I do love you. I think I always have, probably from my 4th year onwards, but believe it or not, I was always shy around you. I can't figure why, you were always so vulnerable, a perfect target for a wanton slut like me.

But, you found the right woman for you when you finally took up with Ginny. I hated her for taking you away, but loved her because she gave you what I couldn't then, unquestioning, undemanding love. I saw her a lot while you were married, Harry, but not while you were home. It was girl talk and talk we did. She knew all about your affairs, Harry, but loved you so totally she couldn't bring herself to make you choose between her and the rest of them. She gave you all she could but she realized that it just wasn't enough for whatever reason. She was sad about it, Harry, but she was never bitter or angry, she just loved you too much.

She had hoped the baby would cement you together, but it was not to be. The truth is, Harry, even if you'd been there for her, she probably wouldn't have lived. I spoke with the healer who examined her and she not only went into premature labor but had an aneurism as well from a previously undetected weakness in her heart. I don't know why no one ever told you this before. Maybe they did blame you, but I don't.

It's still too soon for either of us to think about a relationship. You still need time to heal and once again, believe it or not, I really am sorry about Archibald. Yes, he was rich, but he had feelings for me other than lust and passion. There's nothing wrong with either of those, but sometimes a girl, even a girl like me, needs something else, something more, love, plain old simple love.

I felt that in your arms last night, Harry, I did. You hadn't felt love for a long time either. I know I can never replace Ginny, but that is not my intention, either.

I'm going to stay in the Caribbean a couple more months indulging my own baser instincts. There's so many handsome men and sexy women here. If you have you life back together and your head on straight by then, maybe we can get together back in London.

I hang out at the Orb and Scepter during the week and the Ruby Slippers on the weekends. The latter is known as a lesbian pub, but there are a number of bi girls there, so a handsome stud like you shouldn't have any problems. Romilda Vane hangs out there. I think she's fabulous! I bet you would, too, unless you already know about her.

I love you, Harry Potter, I love you. The gods help me, but I do. If you feel anything like that for me, and you said you did, then maybe we can both straighten our lives out.

I'll owl you when I'm back in London.

All my love, my darling Harry,

Lavender

P.S. I lied about Emmanuella, she's straight as an arrow, damn it!


Harry read the letter again and again. Lavender Brown loved him? Had always loved him? Why the hell didn't she shag him then?

Then it finally dawned on him what she was trying to say. She didn't shag him because she did love him and didn't want to risk her own emotions by getting involved with him. Looking at it dispassionately, the two of them seemed to be an unlikely couple, they were both creatures of passion and lust. Maybe that's what they both needed?

Her letter hinted that she wanted a relationship but not necessarily a permanent commitment. Harry thought about the incredible loving they had experienced and thought that maybe, just maybe, he had found a woman that could keep him satisfied AND put up with his wanderings.

Then, he thought, "If she shags me like this every night, why the hell would I wander? Ginny shagged like this but we both had our careers, were apart so much. Lavender's career has been marrying wizards and shagging them. If she was with me all the time, I wouldn't need anyone else. Is that what she's trying to tell me?"

Harry went for a swim, had breakfast, made arrangements to return to England the next day. After lunch, he sat on the veranda, the same table where she had found him the day before.

Emmanuella sauntered over, her glorious smile on her lovely face.

"Your pleasure, sir?"

Harry answered, "A Margarita, lots of tequila, lots of salt, not much else."

She smiled, "Anything else, sir?"

Harry leered, "Oh, are you free after work tonight?"
Sign up to rate and review this story