Categories > Books > Chronicles of Narnia

Of Aslan and Lucy in the Circle of Trees

by Kraai

Taking place within Prince Caspian, I give an alternate to Lucy's reuniting with Aslan in the circle of half-woken Dryads.

Category: Chronicles of Narnia - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2007-02-26 - Updated: 2007-02-27 - 974 words - Complete

?Blocked
Lucy blushed as she rode the proud lion. "How does it feel, little one?" asked Aslan in a genuinely inquisitive manner.

"As it did in our day, only..." She hesitated, her vulva pressed to the beast's jutting spine. Aslan, noticing the firm way she rode him and the amorous quality of her voice, stopped. Guessing her mind, he looked up to her and let out the only the very beginning of a growl. Poor Lucy shook from head to toe as he intimidated her, not knowing quite how to respond and daring not to move, for though the king of beasts now present was good and kindly, he was also terrible and just when the occasion arose.

"Off." As he told her this she trembled but obeyed immediately, sliding herself to the ground (and not a short distance, that.) She turned to face him and flushed red when she noticed the wet, soiled patch on the otherwise unblemished and magnificent coat of Aslan, sentinel of Narnia. Lucy cast her eyes down in shame, noticing now his penis. She had noticed and admired it before as one does the sexuality of a truly awesome presence, but now the slick inner shaft protruded from it's sheath more than nine inches. She felt, not for the first time, nor the last, threatened and meek as she stood in the glaring aura of his being.

Aslan turned toward Lucy with grim intent in his eyes, stalking towards her. She nearly took a step back but checked herself just in time, knowing Aslan would not be pleased with a show of weakness. Besides, Lucy was a rightful queen of Narnia and must show courage even in the face of the great lion himself. So it was that Lucy stood her ground in a defiant show which belied the quaking in her belly as Aslan circled her, watching and taking her in. She did not turn as he circled and so there was a frightful moment when she could not see him as he stood behind her. Her fear was justified as she felt, first, one great paw on her left shoulder, then another on her right. She felt a downward press as Aslan leaned onto her frail frame, her body bowing inevitably under his weight until her dress was smeared with grass stains at the knees and her cheek pushed firmly into the dirt. Staring wide eyed at the moving wall of dancing and nearly woken trees, Lucy felt Aslan's tongue on her back, lapping at her clothing, lifting her dress with his pumice tongue until she was bare from the waist down. Lucy, who had been crying silently during her disrobing, burst into a sad wail.

"Why are you distressed, child?" The looming beast asked her in the kind of voice normally reserved for a repentant sinner, even as his thick, throbbing cock pressed against her swollen crux.

Lucy had to attempt an answer three times before she managed to spit out, "I'm a... afraid." She then felt or heard, it was hard to say which, Aslan's muzzle close to her back. His hot breath warming her, strengthening her somehow, as if a bit of his courage was given to her as a gift. Lucy, with a surge of resolve, stopped crying, planted her knees wide on the damp lawn, and arched her back in a sign of acceptance.

The great patron waited not a moment longer but pushed at her bare rump. Aslan was surely working some subtle magic for, though his shaft was nearly four inches thick, and considering her virginal status, he pushed into her easily. Lucy let a long, drawn-out groan escape from between her lips as the foreign feeling (to her, at any rate) of being full overcame her. The trees began to quicken in their complicated dance as the valiant queen of Narnia sang, so to speak, of love and pleasure and of a change to come to all of this land which she felt to be her true home.

Aslan panted and dribbled saliva into her hair as he penetrated deeply into the girl's torn pussy, Lucy's hymen having given way nearly instantly to his administrations. Cruel incantations were whispered into her ear even as he became solid as a stone inside of her, stretching her unmercifully. Thrusting with enough force to push her part way across the lawn on her face, he growled and bit hard at her back and shoulders, (though no doubt he felt that his "little love nips" were soft enough.)

A noise could be heard issuing from him, starting low and gradating into a high wail of sorts. He rolled his terrible eyes, gnashed his terrible teeth, and finally let out an earth shaking roar. Aslan's huge testicles tightened and contracted several times, his shaft also throbbing with the force of his orgasm as he ejaculated his thick, sweet-smelling semen into Queen Lucy's improbably small orifice. Spreading wide to accommodate him as best as she could, she felt a pattering against her cervix, let out a surprised yelp and then a long moan as she was filled to overflowing with the potent seed. His thrusts slowing and becoming more shallow, his panting also easing to a steady rhythm. Eventually he pulled out of her, leaving her open and draining as he stalked lethargically back to the centre of the circular clearing, laying on his side and cleaning his shaft, lapping efficiently at it.

After what seemed like only a few seconds, though Lucy felt she may have nodded off, she looked up at him from the ground where she lay to see that he was as stately and noble as ever, staring at her and seeming to wait for just this moment. "Go to the others now. Wake them and tell them that I have returned."
Sign up to rate and review this story