Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

a vampire's innocence

by angel_of_life2345

a vampire walks the streets at night. what happens when he comes across a look alike and desides he may want him? yyXy warning: sex, yaoi, and a murderous Yugi!

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Yami Yugi, Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-27 - Updated: 2007-02-28 - 1131 words

?Blocked
finally a vampire fic where Yami isnt the vampire. This started out completely diffrent then how i origanaly planned. but after it making it so i couldnt sleep i had to write it. hope you like it (that rhymed)

disclaimer:nope. dont own. if i did, yugi and Yami wouldnt have split up, or be virgins by the end of the series.




--------------

A boy sniffed the air ontop of a building. His eyes were closed and seemed oblivious to the bright city below him. The scent of his prey was near. The boy gently jumped off the building and landed quietly, not making a sound. His black trench coat trailed behind him as he walked. He followed the trail of the scent until he was looking at an almost empty parking lot of a cheap hotel known for being a hooker store. The boy's target walked out of a room with a blonde hooker. the boy smiled as he watched his unknowing prey. His prey was a drug lord. The man had short black hair, cropped back with hair gell and cold brown eyes. The drug lord wore a buisness suit that was slightly disheveled. The hooker took a wad of cash from him and walked off, probable to another client. The boy put a look of innocence on as he walked up to the drug lord.
"Huh? A little boy? Why are you out so late?" The man said, kneeling so he was at eye level with the boy.
"I'm looking for a bit of fun." The boy said, his look of innocence was replaced with a look of seduction.
"how much?"
"30 bucks."
"Hmmm. Much cheaper than that last whore. Come inside little boy. I really hope you are worth it." the man said, leading the boy into the hotel room. The boy walked over and sat on the cheap hotel bed, it's blankets uneven.
"So boy, what is your name?" The man asked, taking off his shirt as he stood next to a mirror.
"My name is Yugi, sir. What should I call you?" the boy, Yugi, replied as the man pulled off his shirt. The man walked over to Yugi and smiled seductively.
"You may call me Jake." The man said, capturing yugi's lips in a kiss. Yugi just sat there as the man took off his trench coat and the black leather vest underneath. Jake lifted Yugi on the bed and took off Yugi's pants as he placed Yugi squarly on the bed. Yugi looked at him emotionlessly as Jake took of Yugi's boxers, which were black. Jake leaned up and began to undo his own pants. when he finally undid his pants and pulled out his erection Yugi sat up and took the swollen organ into his mouth. Jake moaned as Yugi lapped at it with his tongue, deep throating him every few secounds. The feel of the blood pulsing just above his tongue was enough to set Yugi off, but he held the need to feed inside. Now was not the time. Yugi was forcefully pulled from the swollen organ by his hair by Jake. Jake spread Yugi's legs apart and thrusted deeply into the boy. Jake gasped as his need became only stronger with each thrust. He didn't notice that Yugi was raising his upper torso to rest an open outh kiss on the man's chest. Yugi could feel the man's heart beat just below the skin. Yugi tired of this, he was getting no pleasure as this human man fucked him. Yugi bit down on the man's chest with his fangs, but the jake didnt stop fucking him, he didnt notice. Yugi drank the blood that came out, not truely regesting Jake had pulled out off him and was now trying to pry him off by his hair. Yugi used his fangs to widen the wound, drinking more of the crimsom liquid that came out. He could hear jake muttering things like "vampire!" and that he loved his wife and daughter so much. If Yugi wasnt to busy feeding, he might have laughed. A man didnt love his wife and daughter if he was out buying hookers. Yugi pulled out his fangs and pushed the leathery husk of what was once a human away from him. He got up and started to put his clothes on while rummaging in the pockets of the pants that Jake had worn. Hoow thoughtfull that he did indeed have his wallet on him. Yugi took out the four thousand dollors in the wallet and noticed a driver's licence. He luahed when he saw that the name printed on the card was 'Daggar Princeton'. Yugi knew the man had been lying about his name, but Yugi didnt really care. After geyying fully dressed Yugi walked out of the hotel and began walking towords the middle of the town. Yugi didnt really see or hear anyone or anything as he passed by open fast food places and late night movie theaters. Yugi turned a corner only to run into something larger than him. On the instinct to be more human so he could fool other humans he fell on his ass. Yugi looked up at the peron he walked into. It was a boy that appeared to be 17 or 18. He looked almost exactly like Yugi, only he looked older, more threatening almost, and had a few more strips of blonde bangs in his hair. Yugi chuckled quietly on the thought that this boy looked more like a vampire than he himself did. He notice that the human had stood up and streached his arm down to Yugi, offering his help.
"Hey, are you alright? Why are you out so late? It isnt safe for kids to be out after 11 P.M you know." He said. Yugi already liked the sound of his voice. He sstood up on his own, ignoring the hand that the human had ofvfered to him.
"I know. I had to get something that I forgot at the store. I'm heading home now. What is your name sir?" He asked. He liked this boy already, and wanted to know his name.
"My name is Yami. What is yours?" The human boy, Yami said. Yugi walked passed him and waved as he left.
"See you around Yami." Yugi thought it ironic that the boy was named after darkness.
"Hey wait! Yuo havent told me your name yet!" Yami called after the boy. He ran after him, but when the boy turned a corner Yami ran over and looked down the empty street. It was as if the boy had vanished.


-----------------

the fact that the drug lord happens to have the same name as one of chazz princetons brothers is becouse i couldnt come up with anything else.
Sign up to rate and review this story