Categories > TV > CSI: Miami

When A Stranger Calls

by Immortal_Aussie

What will Horatio do when a stranger wonder's into his tribes land- ABORIGINAL CSI:MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Category: CSI: Miami - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2007-03-05 - Updated: 2007-03-05 - 1097 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: When A Stranger Calls
Author: Immortal Aussie
Fandom: CSI: Miami
Pairing: Horatio/Tim/Eric
Rating: FRAO
Summary: What will Horatio do when a stranger wonder’s onto his tribes land.
Theme: #9 Past- 30 Forbidden, #38 Enemy- 100 Situations
Disclaimer: All this belongs to Jerry Bruckhiemer, CBS and whoever else. I’m not making any money from this blah, blah blah.
Author Notes: For one of my classes we had to watch Ten Canoes (worst movie ever) and it inspired this bunny. This story didn’t turn out quite how I wanted it to but it’s the best I can make it.
Warnings: SLASH, THREESOME, major twisting of the show
History Lesson: Aborigines came to Australia about 40,000 years ago from Asia. They lived in tribes with each tribe speaking a different dialect though the traditions are the same throughout them. The sense of community is very strong in an Aboriginal tribe with the elders being called aunt and uncle though they may not be related to you. The older Aborigines are more respected in a tribe than the younger ones and have more leeway in what they do for example they’ll most likely have more wives than the younger ones with the young ones looking up to them for guidance. Tribes very rarely associated with each other except for big festivals.
Word Count: 866

The Twentieth Day of the year 1166, BC, Australia

“Uncle Horatio! I found this stranger wondering the boarder of our land. What shall I do with him?”

“Thank you Eric, you can leave him with me” Horatio said. At this Eric pulled forward a man with long straggly hair dressed, as all the others were, in a grass skirt.

As the men holding the stranger pushed him to his knees in front of Horatio he said, “I am Horatio, the leader of this clan. What is your name and what business do you have with us?” in reply the stranger said something in a language that no-one present could understand. “Valera, go grab Ryan, hopefully he can translate what this man is saying.” Ryan was the clans’ scribe as he was the most educated out of them and could speak a number of different dialects.

“Certainly, Uncle Horatio.” At this she ran off to find Ryan and was back within minutes with Ryan not far behind her.

“Uncle Horatio, you sent for me. What can I do for you?”

“Ahhh… Ryan. Eric found this stranger wondering the edge of our land. Do you think you could try and translate for us.”

“Certainly, Uncle Horatio.”

“What is your name?” At this the stranger said what sounded like his name.

“Uncle Horatio, he said his name was Timothy Speedle but people call him Tim.”

“Thank you Ryan. Would you mind asking him what he was doing in our lands.”

After a hurried conversation Ryan said “He has been exiled from his clan for not obeying their laws and was hoping to find refuge with us as he had heard good things about our clan Uncle.”

“Thank you Ryan. Eric take him to my hut, please. Ryan go with him would you and start teaching him our dialect.”

**
That Night Horatio entered his hut for the first time since the stranger had appeared and found him laying on another bed made at the foot of his.

“Uncle Horatio,” Tim said.

Smiling Horatio sat down next to him and said “Want to tell me anything about yourself?”

“Certainly, Uncle.” For the next couple of hours Tim told Horatio all about his clan and what he thought of it..

After he had finished telling his tale, Horatio shaid, “You do realise that you’ll have to do anything I ask of you now that you’ve been accepted into my clan.”

“Yes, Uncle.”

“Good then come here,” Horatio said tapping the place next to him, “Eric! Can you come here a moment please.” When Eric arrived Horatio continued speaking. “Eric, I think its imperative that we welcome our newest tribe member appropriately don’t you?”

“Certainly, Uncle.”

Coming up behind Tim Horatio whispered, “Trust us,” while Eric went in front of him.

Horatio slowly licked down the side of Tim’s neck drawing a deep moan from inside of Tim’s chest. Eric crouched down and slowly sucked on Tim’s nipples until they were erect and aching. By this time Tim was panting with desire. Going completely on his knees Eric took Tim’s cock in his mouth and slowly sucked it.

Horatio slowly stepped away from Tim and sucked his fingers until he considered them wet enough. Stepping back up to Tim he slowly added them, stretching him until Horatio had all four fingers inside of Tim. Slowly thrusting his fingers back and forth, hitting just the one spot over and over again made Tim moan and threw his head back with desire. When Horatio removed his fingers Tim whimpered but it was suddenly stopped as Horatio thrust his cock inside of him with one long hard thrust.

Eric had stopped sucking on Tim’s cock and was now running his tongue up and down it, pausing at its tip to lick the pre-cum from it. With one hand Eric took Tim’s balls in his hand and started to roll them around making Tim groan deep in his chest.

With Eric licking his cock and fondling his balls and Horatio thrusting inside of him it didn’t take long for Tim to reach his orgasm. With his muscles clenching around Horatio’s cock coming long and hard down Eric’s as when Eric had sensed Tim’s orgasm approaching he had taken the cock but into his mouth.

Horatio feeling Tim clench around him thrust into him a couple more times and came quite forcefully inside of the newest member of his tribe. As Horatio and Tim came around from their orgasms Horatio asked Eric, “What about you? Do you need any help Eric?”

“Not at all, Uncle Horatio. I came just watching you and Tim cum.” With this statement the three of them new that they would be together for a long time yet.

***
23 March 1998

Speed watched on with Eric as the new lieutenant from New York was introduced to Alexx, the labs Medical Examiner.

Whispering to Eric he said “Does he remind you of someone? Someone that we knew from long ago?”

“Yeah, but I don’t know where.”

As Meghan brought the new Lieutenant over to them and introduced the three of them all their memories from so long ago came flooding back to them.
Sign up to rate and review this story