Categories > Original > Erotica

Jolie Petite Chose (Me Séduire)

by miloule

Sometimes, all you need is a little push to get things going. Femmeslash - not quite underage.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-09 - Updated: 2007-03-09 - 1488 words

?Blocked
Things go slow at first, just hot and messy making out on the edge of the bed, you straddling her thighs, her hands on your hips. It never gets any further than that, even though you're both wet, and you want it so much. She pulls away, looking up at you through her eyelashes in a coy way that doesn't exactly suit her personality, and tells you /soon/.

Well, fuck that, because soon is never soon enough and you're running out of patience and clean panties.

So one day you decide to seduce her. It's not a classy plan, it's not even suave or subtle - but it'll do the trick, because you know she just needs a little push, something to get her going and make sure she won't look back. After school, you corner her by the lockers and tell her - in your best I'm insinuating things voice - to meet you at your house in two hours. She nods, licking her lips, and you just fucking know you're not getting off alone tonight.

You hurry home after last bell to get things ready, showering for longer than absolutely necessary to make sure you're clean for her and changing your sheets. And even though you're out of the shower for an hour by the time she shows up, you pretend at just having gotten done, a tiny towel wrapped around you that barely hides the v of your thighs and does nothing at all to mask the curve of your ass up into your back.

She follows you into your room like a puppy trailing after a steak, even closes the door behind her and leans back against it like you might run away. You try not to smirk, because, really, that would just ruin everything, wouldn't it?

Telling her you have to change into something and she should turn around with a straight face is easier than you'd thought it would be, but you don't waste time making sure she's actually done as you told her, just face your closet door mirror and drop the towel altogether. There's a sharp intake of breath behind you, and you only have to meet her eyes in the mirror before she's up against your back, hot hands sliding over your bare stomach and down into your curls.

And this, this is exactly what you wanted, so you lean back against her, letting your head roll onto her shoulder, and moan right in her ear. You're wet already, have been for almost an hour now, just imaging what she'll do to you once she gets those wicked fingers on your skin. Her fingers slip against you, a light tease of pressure that makes your knees buckle.

/Bed/, she says and then she's walking you both backwards and spinning you around so the backs of your knees hit the bed before the rest of you and you tumble down. She kneels now, straddling your legs in a strange switch off your normal position that leaves your head spinning and your breath caught in your chest.

She kisses you, more teeth and tongue than usual, all wet and hot and ridiculously arousing, her fingers finding their place against your slit again. It's more than you can take when she flicks the tip of her finger over your swollen clit, once, twice -

/Please/, you keen, arching your back to get closer, always closer. She takes pity on you, slinking down your body, dropping kisses and licks everywhere she can reach. By the time she's at her knees on the floor in front of you, your mind is completely gone and you're so wet your thighs are sliding together every time you roll your hips up.

Her finger sinks into you and it feels like fucking heaven. You can't help the little whimper you let out, or the way you clench around it when she goes to pull it out. /Shh/, she says against your hip, eyes on your face, on your lips. Another finger, and you're hanging by a thread, because this is so much better than doing it yourself and you don't know why, but her fingers are long and she keeps hitting the right angle, and, god.

There's a sudden pressure against your clit - her thumb - and the roaring rush of your blood in your veins is all you can hear. She rubs slowly, so fucking slowly, but hard, like she means it, and you're close, you want to tell her. She seems to know, just from watching you. Maybe it's the way your thighs are tensing under her or the flutter of your eyelashes down because you can't look at her anymore, you can't or it'll be over.

Either way, her thumb speeds up without warning and you're left with only a stinging clarity, white sparks behind your eyes and a fire in your belly that she only keeps stoking. Her wet mouth presses in over her thumb, tongue just barely anything against you, but it's enough, and you're coming harder than you can ever remember coming before. Your back bows up with the force of it, muscles tensed and screaming all at once.

When it's over, she's still on the floor, watching you, her dry hand petting your flat stomach. Her eyes catch yours, glinting with some wickedness that you distantly think suits her better than coyness. She raises her fingers - glistening with your arousal - and sucks them into her mouth with a filthy, slick sound.

You're trembling still, and that's just too much, so you push yourself off the bed and onto her lap, and like it's automatic, your lips are on hers. She tastes tangy, and you realize that must be you a second before she's pushing you back and fumbling with the button of her jeans.

She's still fully dressed, which just makes everything she just did to you even fucking hotter, but she doesn't stay that way for long. Between the two of you, you rid her of all of her clothes, and she's spread out on the carpet in front of you in all of her beautiful, wicked glory. Your mouth feels dry with wanting.

How do I - she cuts you off with a kiss, says to just go with what you know, promising she likes the same. You think of all the times you've stayed in the bathroom for too long, bent over the sink to get a better angle as your fingers awkwardly fucked into yourself, and you know exactly what you want to do to her.

First, you kiss your way down her neck and across her collarbone, over to her breast. She has small nipples - smaller than yours, pinker around the center - and they're already pebbled from the cool air and the state she's in. You swirl your tongue around it, suck it into your mouth, and relish the delicious, drawn-out moan it pulls out of her. You don't stay there for long, though. There's too much of her you want to touch and kiss before you're through here.

You make your way down her body, careful to pay the most attention to all the spots that make her tremble or cry out or whimper, until you're faced with her bare cunt, pink and shining with how turned on she is. Thinking of the slight tang of you on her lips, you hesitantly drag your tongue along the deep slit of her, gathering the taste on your tongue and rolling it around like wine.

She tastes good - clean and slightly salty - so you don't stop there. You use your fingers to spread her open, listening to her whine and keen above you, and dip your tongue in for more. Her reaction is immediate; her thighs press close near your head like she's trying to draw you in, you fucking tease, or maybe because it just feels so good. You don't care, just slip two fingers into her, palm up, and start a steady rhythm while your mouth works her clit.

It doesn't take long, which makes something warm settle in your chest. When she comes, she yells loud enough to shake the mirror on your vanity and slams her hand down against the floor, fisted closed. You greedily suck at her clit for one more minute, loving every shudder and shake that passes through her because of you - you did that.

She says your name, voice breaking on the end, calls you up towards her. Her arms settle warmly around your waist as you kiss her, tongue sliding against hers to share the taste. Her head falls back heavily once you pull back, and her eyes are clouded still with the tail end of lust. She says your name again, this time like a prayer, and you nudge her chin with your nose as you settle in, curled up on her with your head tucked into the curve of her neck.
Sign up to rate and review this story