Categories > Anime/Manga > Prince of Tennis

At Fifteen And Sixteen

by Chibimono

[InuKai] Inui pushed Kaidoh up against the sink, their teeth clacking ungracefully in an awkward kiss. It was their first, and it was quite heated, as both boys had finally decided to stop beating ...

Category: Prince of Tennis - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Inui Sadaharu, Kaidoh Kaoru - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-05-06 - Updated: 2005-05-07 - 1311 words - Complete

?Blocked
title: At Fifteen And Sixteen
author: Chibimono Akuno
pairing: InuKai
rating: NC-17
warnings: Boy/boy lovin's. Possibly bad!sex for all the awkwardness. Abuse of the kitchen sink snort**
A/N: All I have to say is it's about time I got around to writing porn smut in this fandom. I aimed for bad!sex, because I love it so, and this is what I got. To Ashkah because I promised her InuKai porn. Also to Helen, mostly because she made me want to do it. Especially because we guh'ed back and forth over our work. XD And because she teased me with that fic. =P
word count: 1,197 words



At Fifteen And Sixteen
by Chibimono Akuno


Inui pushed Kaidoh up against the sink, their teeth clacking ungracefully in an awkward kiss. It was their first, and it was quite heated, as both boys had finally decided to stop beating around the subject of their... What? Infatuation? Lust? Love? At fifteen and sixteen years old, they still had no idea what love was, but their minds were not on that at the moment.

It took a few different ways of angling their faces to get the kissing part somewhat right. Kaidoh really wished it did not have to be so sloppy and /wet/, but other than that he was enjoying it. As Inui's tongue unceremoniously plunged into his mouth, his first instinct was to force his tongue back with his own, and when that did not work, he just sucked.

Inui gave a shuddering moan, feeling the pressure of suction on his tongue, and he pressed harder against Kaidoh, an obvious heat growing against Kaidoh's hip. He drew back his tongue just a bit in order to thrust it back into Kaidoh's mouth, back into the hot suction between slightly scraping teeth.

Kaidoh was surprised by the sudden slow repeat of Inui's tongue thrusting into his mouth and tried sucking at it as it moved in and out at a slow rhythm. As Kaidoh's fingers slid into his sempai's hair, their pace began to quicken until Kaidoh was sucking furiously on Inui's tongue as it pumped in and out of his mouth.

It was so easy to be caught up in the moment at their age, with their hormones driving them to whatever it took to reach climax. In the heat of their kiss, they did not realize that their hips joined in the rhythm, rocking and bumping. All they knew was that what they were doing felt good... and they wanted more... and would not stop until they got it.

Kaidoh moaned and broke from sucking on Inui's tongue to toss his head back and catch his breath. The edge of the sink was pressing into his lower back and it felt good. Just like assault Inui's hips had against his own. They were grinding now, seeking friction, though they did not realize the extent of what they were really doing. They just felt good and they were obviously making each other feel good by the sounds of their panting and gasped moans.

The flush on Kaidoh's face was a delicious red that matched well with his kiss-swollen lips, his head tipping back to expose the long column of his graceful neck. Inui leaned forward, gripping the edge of the sink with one hand and wrapping the other arm around Kaidoh's back, to nip at his kohai's bobbing Adam's apple. Not having the nails to dig, Kaidoh instead had an amazing grip, and Inui had to pull back quickly from his nibbling lest Kaidoh pull out his hair.

Through low-lidded eyes, Kaidoh watched his sempai lick at his drying lips as he panted, open mouthed. Their hips were working faster now, and it hurt just a little from all the friction, but they kept going, because they were not there yet.

Sliding his hand from Inui's hair to the frames of his glasses, Kaidoh plucked them right off of Inui's face. For the first time ever, Kaidoh looked into those dark green eyes, watching them try to focus, and he felt something snap within him. He tucked one of the arms of the frames between his lips and then gripped Inui's shoulders, his hips jerking against his sempai's thigh as a wet warmth coated the inside of his boxers.

His glasses were tucked in Kaidoh's teeth, between those red, swollen lips. Inui's whole world had gone fuzzy, but that did not matter as he was focused on kohai. His kohai, who's hips where jerking frantically, who's breath was coming out in hisses between his clenched teeth holding onto his frames, who's face flushed a beautiful crimson as he came in his pants right against his leg. Inui pulled his glasses from between those lips and tossed them to some distant part of the counter as he smothered Kaidoh in a kiss.

Kaidoh was trying to get his breath as their lips crushed together and he let out a groan inside Inui's mouth as his body trembled in the aftermath. His sempai's arms were practically squeezing the air out of him, making it harder to breath.

"Inui... S-sempai... Sada...h-haru..." Kaidoh gasped against Inui's insistent lips.

And then Inui's hand reached for Kaidoh's backside, grabbing it and pulling him closer as his pelvis jolted forward, thrust, thrust, thrust, and he was coming, too. Leaning forward, hips slamming Kaidoh against the sink's counter, Inui tucked his face against his kohai's neck and just, "/Ah/...!"

They clung to each other in the awkward afterglow, knees weak. They were afraid to move, being unsure as to what they just did and what it would do to their relationship. Inui�s breathing was still quick as he kept his face tucked against Kaidoh�s neck. He felt like he was going to panic, as his calculations estimated that they were by no means ready for a... situation such as this, no matter how much Inui wanted it. Kaidoh was not sure how to handle his thoughts, himself. He was... shocked. Did they just... ecchi? He and Inui-sempai...? And... he... called him... Sadaharu!

�I�m sorry,� they both mumbled at the same time, still holding on tightly. They hesitated just a moment at the sound of each other�s voice before turning their heads.

�Why?� Inui asked, knowing his kohai would not ask him the same question on account of Inui being his senior.

�I... I called you... your given name...� Kaidoh whispered, blushing and turning his head away.

Inui decided that his kohai was the most precious thing in his world. Blushing red to match his swollen lips, Kaidoh was worried about honorifics more than the consequences of what they had done.

�Kaid... Kaoru,� Kaidoh blinked and looked at his sempai, �I... I apologize. I am afraid that we... This may have been too soon...�

A look of disappointment crossed those exotic eyes Inui loved so very much. �/Fffshuuu/... Was it... not good?�

Inui wished he had not flung his glasses away, because he really wanted to have something to fumble with in this awkwardness. �I- no. No, it was. I... I enjoyed you- anou, it very much. I�ve... wanted it.�

�Me, too,� was Kaidoh�s response, giving a small nod as he averted his eyes, cheeks still a tender pink.

�Kaoru...� Inui breathed, gently reaching to run his fingers through Kaidoh�s hair. His hand trailed down his kohai�s face to cup his warm cheek, smiling when Kaidoh nuzzled it. �We should go clean up...�

Nodding, Kaidoh took the hand from his cheek and used it to pull Inui out of the kitchen and down the hall to Inui�s bedroom.

They did not speak of it, because at fifteen and sixteen, they were still prone to beating around the subject... but they were willing to learn what love was all about.



~ owari ~
Sign up to rate and review this story