Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

MINE!

by Sunsinger

Inu/Sess. Set in the "My Favorite Fairytale Universe" but during our modern day. A snippet of thier life; now. M/M

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2005-10-02 - Updated: 2005-10-02 - 1496 words - Complete

?Blocked
Inuyasha walked around the exhibit. There was Sesshomaru's old armor, one of Rin's kimono's, a set of child demon hunting gear. There! Miroku's staff, Kaede's bow, Shippo's top, and even Kouga's pelts. He shook his head, and his husband claimed that he was sentimental.
He watched as the human curator bustled around the exhibit. She was a striking example of western breeding, hair so rich red that it looked like spun rubies, her eyes of a dusty gray, legs that rivaled Kouga's and endowments to make any baby think 'Food!'. As she followed his husband, she wrote down the details of each item. Inuyasha watched as the human leaned forward, a smile and a laugh. Sesshomaru didn't even notice the infatuation as he perked up. Unerringly, he turned towards his brother as he moved closer.
Inuyasha stared at the human, how ugly her face was when it was twisted in an ugly rictus of jealousy. As if a mere child of no more than 30 years could compete with him. Stepping to Sesshomaru's side, he wrapped on arm around the slim waist and pressed his face into Sesshomaru's shoulder. The spicy scent of his lover caused him to close his eyes. He could feel Sesshomaru's nails stroking his face. "Yasha."
"Hey, it's amazing!"
"The exhibit is indeed wonderful, I don't know how he collected such a wealth of ancient Japanese artifacts. Some of them just reach out to you, saying 'I have a story, do you want to hear it?' It's amazing." She moved to the top and pointed at it. "It was probably a favorite toy of a child, who lost it and wondered what happened to it."
Yasha smiled and opened his eyes. "Hmmm, oh the top belonged to a kid named Shippo, who later became the leader of a village with his lover, Kouga."
Her eyes opened wide, before she smiled and tapped the glass case. "Well, that's an interesting idea."
Sesshomaru chuckled, "No, he's right, Genieve, it did belong to Shippo. Yasha knows my collection as well as I do. And why shouldn't he, he's my most beloved, my brother. Yasha, this is Genieve Martin. Gen, my beloved brother, Yasha."
Gen smiled a brittle smile at him, extending her hand. "Charmed, are you older or younger than Sesshomaru?"
"Oh younger, but that's ok... everyone loves the baby." Yasha smiled and turned her hand over to kiss the palm. "Sesshomaru, dinner?"
"Of course, as always, my dear one. Perhaps Gen would like to join us? We can go over the exhibit. I believe that you know where the painting of Rin is located."
"Hmmm... it's in the mountain home, but I'll get it tomorrow."
"Very well. Then, we shall pick you up here at 7:00 for dinner, Gen."
Gen nodded and smiled until Sesshomaru turned away. Inuyasha met her eyes with a twinkle as she transformed and her face took on a cruel aspect that returned his stare.

*

Rainbow International Cuisine


Gen laughed as Sesshomaru related an incident involving Rin, Ah-Un, Jaken, and several garland of flowers. Inuyasha could almost see that, he remembered how innocent and strong that child was.
"I really must see that book, such wonderful tales. Wouldn't it be wonderful if demons did exist?"
Inuyasha choked. Sesshomaru turned to him and raised one eyebrow, mouth quirked in a knowing smile. "Are you ok, itooshi otouto?"
"Hai, just went down the wrong pipe, brother. Oh, we have many, many more artifacts, but they are family heirlooms, including most of the books. They are so delicate that they have long since been placed in preservative, after having been copied of course. While brother is mainly in charge of textiles and manufactured goods, I keep track of books, paintings and so forth. We work well together. Then again, why wouldn't I? I love him." Inuyasha reached out one hand and plucked a piece of meat from his brother's plate.
Gen stared at the hand before leaning forward slightly. She breathed in deep, showing her assets to their best advantages. "I would be honored anyhow if Sesshomaru would take me on a tour of your private collection."
"Ah, well, I tend to leave such tours to my brother, since he doesn't mind the administrative side. However, I am going up to the mountain home in a couple of day. Shall we bring her along, brother?"
Inuyasha leaned over the table and stared into those gray eyes, "Of course you're welcome, Gen. It will be an enlightening experience I think.

*

Gen let herself back into the museum. She saw them headed into the exhibit as the cab drove away. If only she could get Sesshomaru alone, without his meddling brother, she knew that she could seduce him. Slipping off her heels, she held them as she walked the empty hallways. She could hear the vent's soft blowing, the cool air made the marble tiles even colder and they felt so good on her feet after being in heels all day. Ahead a shaft of white light crept under a door. Looking at the name over the door, she realized there was another, easier way to look into the room. Smiling, she walked around to the curtained entrance. For some reason there were two curtains, the one that shielded the hallway from the room and another about six feet into the room. It worked perfectly for her, she could 'prepare' in the space. Slipping her skirt off, she reached up under her shirt to the bra. Unhooking the bra she rehooked it one level in and fluffed her breasts. She shook her head, artfully draping strands in careful disarray. She took off her stockings and unbuttoned the first two buttons of her shirt. Carefully she placed everything in a corner and dropped her business jacket over it. Finally prepared, she stepped up to the curtain and looked through.

*

Inuyasha sniffed the room as his brother came in. Smirking, he spun around to face him. Sesshomaru stood them, holding two goblets from the exhibit. "My brother, my mate."
Inuyasha took one, "You're so sentimental, don't think I don't get it. All these items, they're from our friends, and I saw the guest list for opening night. Not to mention, that it opens on our anniversary."
Sesshomaru raised one eyebrow and looked at his mate coolly. "I have no idea what you mean."
"Yeah, yeah." Inuyasha pressed himself closer to his lover, loving how their bodies fit together so easily. "To the better part of a thousand years together, every day is better than the last."
Sesshomaru moved closer, kissing his brother's lips gently. "To Waraku and Kooun and to all our children. The bringers of peace and prosperity and joy."
"To our children, who are lucky to have you as a father." Inuyasha raised his cup and took a sip, blinking away the tears that sprang to his eyes.
Sesshomaru nodded and sipped from his chalice before leaning forward and licking his brother's cheek, catching a sweet tear. He felt the long lashes of his beloved flutter against his cheek. The chalice dropped from his hand and he pulled the younger one close to him. His eyes glowed with fierce power. He gently tipped Yasha's head back and struck like a striking snake, lips and teeth snacked, nipped, and sucked delicate flesh. Claws lengthened and started shredding the clothes. A growl rolled through the museum as Sesshomaru lifted the moaning hanyou in his arms and started nipping down the exposed chest, one hand followed the tongue and lips and teeth on their journey, slicing the delicate skin. The blood welled up and rolled over the heaving stomach.
Inuyasha bowed his back, crying and mewing, his eyes turned demon red. He stared toward the curtain. A fanged smile rolled across his face and he gripped his brother's hair. "MY MATE, MY HUSBAND... now and forever!"
"Forever!"

*

Inuyasha thought he had never been so loved in all his long life. He cracked open one eye and stared at the wall, noticing the clock. Frowning, he realized that the museum would be open soon and that pathetic human was still there. Walking over, he winced at the delicious ache and pushed open the curtain. He stood there in all his glorious nudity. "Gen, you really should have gone home when we told you to. You once said that it would be wonderful if all this were true. It is. And understand, if no demon of incomparable beauty, no ethereal joy could take him from me, what chance do you as a foul, base, and petty human have? I suggest you find the mop and bucket and clean up the room while I put my husband to bed."
Giving a snort, the half demon turned and walked over to his husband. Picking him up, he let his true self be revealed. The dog ears that sat perched on top of flowing white hair, the pale skin, and molten gold eyes.

"Tch. Human."


Sign up to rate and review this story