Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Re-Ordered

Luna's Trials

by DrT

When would be one of the worst points in time for an over-powered Harry to return to his past? During the Trial before the Wizengamot! Time-travelling rework Year 5. In this chapter, Luna faces ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Cho, Draco, Harry, Hermione, Luna, Padma, Pansy, Ron, Voldemort, Other - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-03-26 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 3239 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters, ideas, and situations created by JK Rowling and owned by her and her publishers. I own the original elements & characters. No money is being made by me, and no trademark or copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter XXVIII

Luna shuddered a bit as she entered one of the cellar rooms of Potter Manor. It was not chilly, but it was dark, with only a few candles burning. There were objects under old sheets, and her lovers had been acting very strangely.

At a nod from Hermione, Susan and Tracey stripped Luna. She shivered again and knelt before Harry. "My lord?" she asked.

"Did you know that you have the full Gift, far beyond mere empathic magic?"

Tears formed in Luna's eyes. "I have always feared so, my lord."

"You fought the Gift off in the previous lifetime. You are fighting it off even harder this time. To fight it off, you make us hurt you. We love you, Luna. Anything more than a light spanking, mild bondage, hurts us to inflict on you."

Luna lowered her eyes. "You are right, my lord. I apologize to all of you."

Harry went down on one knee before her. "Luna. I love you. We all love you. You have to make the choice. We cannot make it for you. All we can do is love and support you."

"Yes, my lord," Luna whispered.

"As we see it, after much research from Hermione and especially Padma, you have the following choices. One, you can ingest a set of hallucinogenic potions. Those will make your Gift kick in." He looked over at Hermione.

"You will have visions, many of them horrible," she said. "You will see many possible paths, most of them with bad outcomes to say the least."

"Second, since pain drives the Gift away, we have to distract you with pleasure." He looked at Padma.

"Again, we would have to give you some potions, to lower your threshold of pleasure, so that we can drive you to orgasm after orgasm. A lot more pleasurable than the first -- for a while. Yet again, you are likely to have horrible visions of what will happen to us, should the Gift fully infuse you. Some might turn out to be true, but most won't."

"Third," Harry said, "we can help you fight the Gift. We will spank and whip and cut and even half-strangle you if we have to in order keep that Gift away."

"Those with the Gift lead troubled lives," Susan said.

"You would feel a burden to us, as the Gift would partially control you," Padma agreed.

"But you help me bear my burden," Harry told her. "I will happily help you bear or fight yours."

"Speaking of bearing, it would be difficult for me to bear children," Luna reminded Harry. "I would feel their thoughts before they can truly think. I will get lost in their minds, and may never find my way out."

"We will always find you," Harry told her. "We will never let you go."

"We love you," Tracey reminded her.

"You are one of us, and we need you almost as much as we love and adore you," Hermione pointed out.

Luna thought a long moment, and asked, "If we do the second, and it works, may we still use gillyweed, my lord?"

"Of course," Harry answered.

"Then I choose the second," Luna decided. "If it does not work, then I shall take the other potions. If I resist, pour them down my throat. I've fought this for too long. It's time to conquer my fears." She knew, in her heart, that if she had faced these fears at 11, she could have been Sorted into Gryffindor. How different things might have been, had she been there to help Ginny with the diary, and had really known Harry from the beginning, for she had no doubts that the Gift would have brought her to them. It was time to conquer the shame that her fear had caused, as well as the fear itself.

While Padma and Hermione brought out several potions, Harry vanished most of what was under the coverings. "What were those?" Luna asked.

"Torture devices," Harry answered. "Stocks and whips and branding irons, and even a rack."

"I may still like bondage," Luna pointed out. "You might want some of it back."

"Drink this one first," Hermione broke in. "It will keep your natural lubrication going longer."

"It was all nasty things the Potter family has confiscated over the centuries," Harry answered as Luna drank the potion. "I merely returned it all."

"We can start in about half an hour," Padma said, as Harry brought in cushions and mattresses.


Far off in a deserted, forgotten little valley in the Carpathians, Voldemort gleefully continued to set out the best crystals into position, and crushed quartz into powder to connect the crystals. At the center would be what he thought was the diamond Horcrux. If his calculations were correct (and he had made them and triple-checked them, he had no doubts that they were), then he would be able to amplify some of his powers. Diamonds, tremendously hard and made from carbon, a building block of life, could channel and hold tremendous amounts of power.

With this new set up, there was an 85% chance that he could dominate the world by himself, without relying on the weak followers who he totally blamed for all past failures. Granted, there was that 15% chance of various disasters. That had been enough to prevent him from trying this course before.

Now, however, he felt he had little alternative.

He easily crushed the crystals, as always impressed with his own power as that he smashed what he thought it were diamonds.



As Luna came out of the haze the potions had induced in her, she blinked several times, which was unusual for her.

"Why are there five Harrys?" she asked, confused.

"One Harry, four consorts polyjuiced into Harry," a Harry answered.

"One for you to impale yourself on, one for your pretty arse, and one for your prettier mouth," another answered. "The other two will help keep things steady, and when one Harry finishes, another will take his place and take an aphrodisiac potion and some fluids." Luna was pretty certain that was Hermione.

"Only Harry and Tracey should sodomize me at first," Luna said. "At least until I get loose back there."

The Harrys nodded.

Luna looked at one. "Hermione, let me get you hard, and then I can climb aboard."

"Well-spotted," that Harry replied. "Oh, my!" she said as Luna took her cock into her mouth, "I can see why Harry likes this so much!"

"This looks so weird," the real Harry said, as Susan!Harry stood next to him and Tracey!Harry and Padma!Harry knelt before them to fluff their cocks hard.

"It feels good, though," Susan replied. "Would it be too weird to kiss me like this?"

"A little, but since I know it's not me. . . ."

Luna soon had Hermione!Harry down on her back, and slowly impaled herself. Then she leaned forward to take Susan!Harry into her mouth. Harry put on a condom to keep things from getting too messy (none of the girls cared much for rimming, let alone ATM action).

Over the next fifty minutes, each version of Harry took Luna twice, each time in a different orifice. Still, with the aphrodisiac potion, they would each be able to have six or seven orgasms.

It was as they were finishing the second round that Tracey and Hermione set up a low body swing, needed because Luna's arms were getting a bit tired. Using their wands, they had Luna in the swing just a short way off the ground before she completely came down from her last set of orgasms.

Luna found herself face down in the swing, legs spread and bent, putting her feet up in the air. A cock slipping into her well-lubricated tunnel and then one tongue started in on her clit while two others started in on her nipples. Orgasm after orgasm ripped through her and they started taking turns inside her in this position.

Slowly, Luna lost awareness of everything except the pleasure surging through her. As her lovers started the third pass through the group in this position, Luna lost full awareness even of that.

Suddenly, Luna felt as if part of her was hurling down a dark, wet tunnel, out of control, as pleasure still tugged at her. She tried to stop herself, but she no longer could. Only that slight thrill of pleasure kept her from cringing and screaming as all the insults of her five years at Hogwarts were again thrown at her, screamed at her. Visions of her mother, dead on the floor, flickered in Luna's peripheral vision. Other visions, of Voldemort threatening her and Padma, and then of his rising from the cauldron and then killing Harry's mother, replaced them.

Then came the visions she would forever wish she could forget -- visions of her lovers being tortured, raped, disemboweled, and worse. She saw Draco Malfoy plunging himself into the mouth of Hermione's detached head as he madly laughed; a werewolf stripping the breasts off of Ginny; the Patil twins being vaginally impaled until the metal rods jutted from their mouths. Every person she cared for, or whom one of her lovers cared for, were tortured beyond the realm of nightmare.

Luna screamed as a pain as harsh as the Cruciatus ripped through her soul -- the full Gift she had resisted for so long had exploded inside her.

And then all was dark. She felt nothing except extreme cold. She was a prisoner of the Gift, and part of her wanted to be rid of it, even if the only way to be rid of it now was through death.

Suddenly, Luna felt a hint of warmth, and then saw a faint light. The light grew slightly, and Luna knew there were four smaller lights orbiting around the greater one.

She now knew what that light was. "Harry!" she called, pleading.

Instantly, the light came towards her, enveloped her, warmed her. "My beloved?" Luna murmured. "You did come for me."

"Always," Harry said, and Luna realized that she was back in her body. Harry was seated on the floor, holding her in his arms. The other four women were around them, hugging them.

Luna felt lips kiss her shoulder, and knew it was Hermione. "We love you," Hermione whispered. "I love you."

"We all love you," Susan said, kissing Luna's forehead. Padma managed to kiss the back of Luna's right hand, while Tracey kissed her hip.

"I think we need to put you to bed," Harry said.

"Don't let me be alone, until I wake up tomorrow morning," Luna begged.

"We won't," Harry said. "You helped me through my nightmares in the last life time. We'll all help you this time around." With a little help, he got to his feet with Luna still in his arms. He carried her through the halls to their bedroom, with the magically-widened bed for six.

"I think we can all use a nap," Susan stated, and so they all crawled under the sheet, and were soon asleep.



Sunday, September 1, 1996

It was a very satisfied group which made their way to the train that Sunday, and in Harry's case, a very tired patriarch. He had spent most of the previous day satisfying Luna in the morning, Padma in the afternoon, and Hermione that night. Luna had swallowed him in the hot tub, and both Padma and Hermione had lost their anal cherries. Both of them had been nervous before the event, and very satisfied afterwards.

Tracey and Susan had brought Harry off orally twice that morning. He was almost glad that he would not be on 'potion detail' until the next morning, and would soon be going to just twice a day love making. The magical dildoes his consorts were using on each other had made his life a little easier.

Padma and Hermione kissed their lovers goodbye for as long as the prefects' meeting might last. As the train started, Susan said, "I was thinking. . . ."

That got her lovers' attention.

"If I'm not pregnant when we leave Hogwarts, I would like to take a fertility potion and get preggers on the train ride," she said with a smile.

"Well, we have some twenty-one months to decide," Harry said. Seeing Susan's look of disappointment, he added, "I don't have any objections."

"That has to be decided by both our lord and lady," Tracey reminded her. "Besides, some of us might be pregnant by then."

Harry shook his head. Tracey frowned, and then nodded. "That's right, at least four of us are taking N.E.W.T. Transfiguration, and of the four of us, you're the only one not taking N.E.W.T. Potions."

"And since Seventh year is advanced human transfiguration, that would be as bad for the baby as some of fumes and ingredients of Seventh year Potions," Luna agreed.

The girls chattered about the upcoming year, and oddly (as far as Harry was concerned) possible names for their children. A number of people came by to say hello, especially those sworn to Harry who were not also prefects.

Finally, Hermione and Padma returned, and the prefects sworn to Harry also made their greetings. The last to do so, however, where Draco and Pansy, although Pansy stayed just outside the compartment.

"Potter."

"Malfoy."

"I did as you suggested, but I thought you should know that none of my supporters were so much as approached by the Dark Lord or any of his people."

"That's good to hear," Harry said. "We ran into him, but he got away again."

"I say, Pansy," Luna broke in, "is that a new ring?"

Pansy scowled, but nodded.

"It's a promise ring," Draco told them.

"May I see it?" Luna asked.

Pansy made another face, but stepped into the compartment. As soon as she did so, Luna stunned her.

Draco yelped and demanded, "What the hell. . . !"

"Pansy bears the Dark Mark," Luna said. Draco started to shake his head, but Luna broke in, "It is on her inner left thigh."

"Every one, quiet!" Harry ordered. He lifted Pansy onto the seats, which Tracey, Susan, and Luna moved from. "Malfoy, come here. Tracey, lift her skirt. Susan, steady her right leg." Harry held his palm over Pansy's upper inner left thigh.

The Dark Mark appeared.

"That bitch!" Malfoy shouted.

"Damn," Harry said.

"What's the matter?" Draco demanded. "Don't you have the balls to carry through with what you said you would do to any Death Eater? It didn't stopped you before."

"She's underage," Harry retorted. "Even though the Ministry put a bounty on any Death Eater, dead or alive, for me to legally execute her, I need either her father's or your permission, since you are the Head of an Ancient and Noble family, and her promised lord."

"She betrayed me," Draco stated. "Kill her," Draco dared, not believing Harry could do so.

Harry nodded. "Alright. In a few minutes. Susan, Hermione, Padma, clear the carriage of everyone not pledged to me. Fill it up with those who are. Luna, take Ron and Neville and two others and walk through the train. Bring back anyone else with a Dark Mark. Also, send Cho and Su here. We need at least two impartial witnesses."

"She may not technically be impartial, but Margot Smythe has been allowed to return, although she has to be tested to see if it's as a Fourth or Fifth year," Luna said.

"Fine, bring her, too, if Cho and Su agree. Tracey, wait here with us. Go!" They went.

Harry shut the door and then tinted the windows into the corridor. "Tracey, strip her, then bind her hands and wrists under her back, then bind her knees and ankles, and finally immobilize her while leaving her Mark exposed."

"Yes, my lord."

Harry turned to Draco. "While all this is being organized, let me tell you what the Dork Lord was up to this summer."


In less than twenty minutes, everything was organized, as Luna had detected no other Marked students. Cho, Su, and a very terrified Margot were seated on the back seats. Tracey was seated on the outside seat of the compartment, with a firm grip on Pansy's legs. Pansy's head was in Luna's lap, while Draco stood next to her. Harry stood near Tracey.

There were silencing and privacy wards up. They were isolated.

Harry woke Pansy up.

"Look me in the eye, Parkinson," Harry commanded.

She tried to spit at Harry, but Luna closed her jaw before she could.

That was enough for Harry to invade her mind. He was not terribly skilled, but he was very powerful and Pansy had no mind shields.

"She was just to spy, but was to ask to go through the formal pre-bonding with you on her birthday," Harry told Draco. "That would make her an heir to the Malfoy fortune. Then she was to take you to her real master."

Draco, very pale, merely nodded.

"That seems to be all she knows," Harry said. "I'll give the names of the Death Eaters who recruited her through her mother to the Ministry, but I think they're all already dead. Now, according to the old customs, since she was bonding to you, you have as much right to execute her as I do. You also have the right to have her raped as punishment of betraying your bond. I'm sure your friends Crabbe and Goyle would oblige."

"No," Draco managed. "She likes it rough. Why give her something she might actually like?"

"Afraid your three inch needle-dick won't match up?" Pansy managed to say before Luna silenced her again.

"Tracey," Harry ordered, "wrap that towel around her bottom, so she won't make a mess, then sit on her lower legs."

"Yes, my lord." Tracey quickly made a rough diaper around Pansy and then sat.

"Ow! Watch it, you fat cow!" Pansy snapped.

"Don't worry," Harry said, "you won't mind much longer." He knelt and placed his hands under Pansy's jaw and over her mouth so that she couldn't breathe through her mouth, or move her head.

"Luna," Harry ordered, "pinch her nose shut."

Luna blinked in surprise. She then realized why Harry was making her do this. She had made asphyxiation into a game, which could have backfired.

Pansy's eyes had gone wide as she realized what was happening. However, she didn't really believe it, even as Luna's arm slowly entered her field of vision, and the two long fingers of her small hand pinched Pansy's nostrils shut.

Pansy's body struggled for nearly two minutes. Since Harry had also blocked the carotid artery before he had spoken to Luna, and had also stunned her again, Pansy was unconscious long before her body gave up the struggle.

Unmoved, Cho stood up and opened the window to let the stink out. Two waves of her wand disposed of the diaper and cleaned the corpse of urine and feces.

Margot pushed Cho out of the way to vomit out the window.

Su cast a diagnostic spell, waited fifteen seconds and cast it again. "She's dead, Harry."

Harry relaxed and gathered Luna into his arms, where she burst into tears.


Sign up to rate and review this story