Categories > TV > WWE

A One Time Thing

by LadyLissa

Sometimes unrequited love isn't all *that* bad

Category: WWE - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-27 - Updated: 2007-03-27 - 2472 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: A One Time Thing
Author: LadyLissa
Wrestler(s): Hall/Nash/Shelley
Content: m/m/m sex, m/m relationships, language
SLash/Het/Mixed: Slash
Disclaimer: Don't own, don't sue
Distribution: Kliq's Camelot, otherwise ask, and ye shall probably receive
Rating: NC17
Any Notes? For Alli...and you don't wanna know what I had to threaten them with to get this story.


Alex walked into the 'Carnivale', the bar attached to the Doubletree hotel where he was staying for the tapings. He had come in a day early for a meeting about where they were going to go with his character next and since the majority of the guys stayed here when they were in town, he figured he would stop by and see if anyone else was here. He was in a damn fine mood, his meeting having gone well and the promise of even more airtime in his future. Now he wanted to have fun and celebrate, but he didn't know who, if anyone, was in town until tomorrow.

A quick glance around the room showed there were very few people at all here, but Alex decided to at least go grab a drink before heading up to his room. He figured that as early as it was, most of the tourists were still at the park. Much later and it would be packed in here. Strolling up towards the bar, he noticed a pair of figures sitting together towards the far end of it. On closer inspection, his heart rate picked up as he recognized the two men sharing a plate of loaded fries.

"Kev, man, what are you doing here?" Alex called, walking up to them and smiling, excitedly bouncing from foot to foot.

"Had a meeting with Jarrett, didn't feel like driving back home, so Scotty and I decided to stick around, do a little shopping. How about yourself?" Kevin asked, a polite smile on his face. There were times when he felt the same damn way about the young wrestlers as he did fans. They were wonderful and he appreciated them, but there was a time and place for them, and while he was eating his lunch and propositioning Scotty was definitely not the time, or the place.

"Meeting with management. It went rather well, though. So, what are you guys doing now?" Alex asked, a hopeful look on his face. He didn't see anyone else around to hang out with, but even if he had, fuck, man, this was Kevin. He'd had the crush from Hell on this man since he was a kid. Not that he planned on telling him that. He liked his life just fine, thank you very much.

"Having a bite to eat. Scotty's sex drive goes up the more I feed him." Kevin replied with a mock leer at Scott. He had long ago quit holding himself back from making comments like that. No one ever took them seriously, anyway, so it didn't much matter what he and Scott said in public. And that was a damn good thing, because he said some duesies.

Alex blushed a little and shook his head with a giggle. He should be used to comments like that from Kevin by now, as long as he had been following his career, but somehow it was that kind of comment that had made him fall for him in the first place. Even when things like that had just not been said, Kevin was saying them. "Mind some company?" He asked when he finally found his voice.

"Go ahead and join us. Can't promise we'll be the best of company, though." Kevin told him after a quick, assessing look at Scott. "We'll try to behave though, won't we Baby?"

"Speak for yourself, Chico. I'm trying to figure out the fastest way to get you naked and into my bed. Where does behaving fit in to that?" Scott replied, smirking and swiping one of the fries from the plate between them.

"Well Hell, Scotty, you ain't figured that one out yet?" Kevin asked, shaking his head and winking at Alex as he blushed before leaning forward and taking the fry Scott had just picked up, pulling his finger into his mouth along with it, licking and sucking it clean.

"Ya got a little white stuff on your lip there, Chico. Let me get that for you." Scott murmured as Kevin finally pulled back with one last hard suck, leaning forward, his dark brown eyes heavily lidded as his tongue extended, licking the sour cream from Kevin's upper lip before kissing him deeply, possessing his mouth for a long moment before gentling the kiss and letting Kevin take over.

'Oh fuck God, they are beautiful together.' Alex thought, trying hard not to watch them, but he was having a hard time watching anything else as they kissed in front of him. He had always sorta thought that maybe all those comments and looks and subtle little touches actually meant something between these two men, but he'd never actually known for certain before now. It was hot watching them, but it was also kind of like catching someone in a private, intimate moment. There was something so strong, so powerful between these two men that while it excited him, the raw, animal hunger they were sharing, it also sent a wave of longing through him that he didn't have what they so obviously did.

"Fuck, Scotty..." Kevin murmured, finally pulling away several long moments later, shaking his head and remembering that they had company. "Okay, maybe we won't behave." He continued with a wink at Alex.

"Don't mind me. I'll be more than happy to sit here and watch." Alex uttered, blushing furiously once he realized what he had said. "I mean, its okay."

Scott arched a brow in Alex's direction at his comment, a wicked grin coming to his lips as he leaned forward and whispered into Kevin's ear. "Want some company tonight, my love?"

Kevin smirked, meeting Scotty's eyes questioningly before nodding. They didn't often have someone join them in bed, but occasionally it was nice. As long as it was a one time thing, that was. And Alex had been begging for it since Kevin had met him. "Hey, Alex, we're headed up to our room to continue this. You coming?"

Kevin laughed at the double take Alex did, literally able to read the 'Did he just say what I think he said' in his eyes. Nodding, he stood up and dropped some money on the bar to pay for his and Scott's food before tugging Scott to his feet and wrapping an arm around his shoulders. The two men headed towards the elevator, not needing to look behind them to know that Alex was following.

Once in the elevator, Scott finally took the time to look over Alex, from his blonde streaked black hair, down over his tight, muscled chest, his firm stomach that his shirt literally clung to, down to his hips, his predominant package, down to his long shapely legs. He nodded once and grinned at him, his tone light, though his eyes were serious. "Rule number one, this is a one time only thing. We don't share too often. Rule number two, it's all in fun. You still in?"

Alex nodded, not quite trusting his voice to work. Right about now he thought he would agree to anything they said, as long as they didn't change their minds. He watched as Kevin's hand roamed down Scott's back to squeeze his ass as Scott spoke to him, how Scott seemed to move slightly to give Kevin better access. The fluidity between the two was like watching a choreographed dance, and his cock was throbbing at the knowledge that for a little while, at least, he was going to be a part of that dance.

The elevator opened and all three men walked off, Kevin and Scott seeming unconcerned of the few other guests they passed as they continued down the hall, their arms still around each other. How wonderful it must be to be that confident of themselves that even in the spotlight, known around the world as Kevin was due to his being in films, not to mention that both these men were wrestling legends, neither of them worried about what others would think of the way they were with each other.

"Last chance to back out?" Kevin said, opening the door to their room and standing back to allow Alex and Scott to enter first. He wasn't surprised when Alex walked right in, giving a quick glance around the room, before turning his attention back to them.

"Not unless you kick me out." Alex said, watching, his mouth going dry as Kevin walked in the door, kicking it shut behind himself and reaching for Scott.

Scott went willingly into Kevin's arms, his head tilting back to meet Kevin's mouth as it crashed down on his, his hands coming up to open the buttons of Kevin's shirt. Years of practice making the motions graceful and automatic, but no less thrilling than they had been the first time he had done it. Kevin's mouth was hot, sweet, wet and possessive as he kissed him, his hands tugging Scott's shirt up as well.

The kiss was finally broken as Kevin pulled back to tug Scott's shirt over his head. He felt a second pair of hands at his back, trailing lightly down his spine and suddenly remembered Alex's presence. Smirking, he shook his head and grabbed a hand of both men, leading them over to the bed where they would be more comfortable.

Alex fell back on the bed, his hands coming up and tugging his own shirt off, tossing it to the side as he watched Kevin and Scott fall back onto the bed with him. Scooting forward, he brought his mouth up to Kevin's neck, licking and sucking, a moan escaping as he felt Kevin's hand circle around him and lightly trail down his back. A glance showed him Kevin's other hand was doing the same to Scott as they kissed above his head. Moans and sweet sucking sounds filled the air as Alex felt a second hand sliding across his body, down over his chest and to the button of his jeans.

Scott pulled back from Kevin, looking down into his eyes, smiling at the love he could plainly read there. One handed, he opened both Kevin and Alex's jeans, silently grateful to his dexterity. Leaning back once he had tugged them down and off, Scott groaned at the feel of much smaller hands than he was used to playing with the button and zipper of his own jeans, causing him to lift his hips and allow them to be removed as he searched out the bottle of lube from the table beside the bed.

Scott opened the bottle, slicking his fingers before pressing it to Kevin's hand, groaning as he did the same thing. Scooting forward, he slid his hand down Alex's back to his bare ass, cupping it for a moment as he tugged him closer to both himself and Kevin. His small size reminded him, for an instant, of Sean and he smiled softly at him, murmuring reassuringly as his finger slid between the cheeks, sliding over his hole.

Alex moaned against Kevin's chest, burrowing in further, one hand sliding down to wrap around his cock, stroking him tightly, marveling at the size of it. Would Kevin be the one to fuck him, or would it be Scott? He really didn't care, as long as one of them did, and soon. His other hand was tangled in the hair of Scott's chest, twining his fingers into it, marveling at it. Most wrestlers waxed their chests, but for some reason, Scott didn't. Feeling it was a novel experience, and somewhat erotic.

"He is beautiful, isn't he?" Kevin asked, catching the wonder on Alex's face as he watched Scotty. Damn, his baby was perfect. And so fucking tight around his fingers. His cock throbbed in anticipation of being inside him. "On your knees, BabyBoy." Kevin uttered a few long minutes later, nudging Alex up and into position, waiting for Scott to climb up between them.

Scott angled his cock to Alex's entrance, waiting for an instant for him to relax before slowly pushing into him, sliding in to the hilt and holding there, giving him time to relax around him and waiting for Kevin to push into him. Finally, after what felt like an eternity he felt Kevin pushing into him, filling him. The slight burn was exquisite as he felt that perfect feeling of fullness overcoming him as Kevin's cock found its home. "Fuck, Kev, so fucking good."

Kevin began moving slowly, pulling back a little, giving Scott room to thrust himself between both bodies, both himself and Alex moving to meet his motions. A slow, pounding rhythm was building, going deeper, harder, faster. All three men groaning as Scotty clenched around Kevin in pleasure, Alex pushing back as hard as he could, silently begging for more, Kevin slamming forward into Scott, driving him further and further into Alex. Soon they were all a sweaty mass of heaving, panting bodies, wordless pleas and needy moans, growls of pleasure and groans of lust. Kevin's long arm finally circled around both men and his hand wrapped around Alex's cock, stroking him tight and hard in speed with their movements.

Alex was the first to go over the edge, a loud, piercing scream accompanying his fulfillment, his body tightening and ass spasming, milking Scott's cock. Scott kept going for another several minutes, loath to leave the duel pleasure, but finally unable to stop himself from finding his own pleasure, screaming Kevin's name as he emptied into Alex's quivering body. Kevin followed him almost immediately, years of togetherness sending him over along with his mate, growling Scotty's name into his neck as he licked and sucked hard at his salty sweet flesh.

Kevin used what strength he had to pull back, collapsing to the side of Alex and dragging Scott over on top of him as he went. Slowly, their bodies cooled and Kevin began to grow soft inside Scott, Alex finally shifted over to nuzzle into them. Eventually their breathing returned to normal and Scott shifted slightly, moving to lie to the side of Kevin instead of on top of him.

The three men laid silently, breathing, savoring the afterglow. Alex knew that soon he would have to get up, get dressed. He didn't regret this encounter, though. As a matter of fact, it was a memory he would always cherish. He may never be able to relive it, but how many people got to be with their first dream, even once?

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story