Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Mating Season

by Topaz_Kat

Mating season is in the air, Kouga and InuYasha need each other. Can be considered a follow up to "Hunting Down Little Red" and "Ill Met By... Wait, Where's The Moon?"

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Koga - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 5763 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Mating Season
Author: Topaz Kat
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha, that honor belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and Viz Media. I am not making any money from this endeavor, it's meant to simply amuse.
Author's Note: This can be considered a follow-up to "Hunting Down Little Red" and "I'll Met By... Hey, Where's the Moon?"

Sesshomaru awoke with a grimace, between the rock in his back and the smell of lust in the air, he had not slept well. Mating season was the time of life where demons became little more than sex-crazed creatures with only need and desire on their minds. Unless they were already mated or of a high enough station, demons generally lost most of their mental faculties. Thankfully, he was exempt on both parts, even if it had been a long since his mate's passing.

An unpleasant though crossed his mind, this would be the first time for InuYasha. He'd come into his physical adulthood during his sleep and had been too young previously. And while the demon lord wasn't affected by strong mating desires of others, because of his human blood, his younger half-brother would be. He'd not only feel the desires, but would also likely become responsive enough to not keep the lusting demons at bay.

While it might serve the little shit right to be at the hands of a sex-driven demon strong enough to take him, it would also mean that InuYasha would lose and find himself mated to some one who could then lay claim to the Western Lands. Allowing InuYasha to fall to his own desires and let himself be claimed was not something the dog demon lord was going to permit.

****

Shippo wrinkled his nose cutely; the smell of desire was awful as far as he was concerned. He didn't understand how the other demons weren't going crazy. He knew that Kirara had been the familiar of a powerful miko and had even had a few litters, perhaps that was enough to block out the smell. As for InuYasha, his human blood should have diluted any noble dog demon blood in his veins until he too was affected by the smell. Certainly he was old enough to be affected by the terrible wind that surrounded them.

The little fox kit tiptoed next to where InuYasha stood as he watched over the perimeter of their current camp. The half-demon, monk, and demon hunter had explained to Kagome what was going on in the demon world and every one was hoping that the commotion would keep the demons out of their way for a short time. While the most dangerous of their enemies and stalkers could still attack them, the majority of the rabble they usually dealt with would be too busy to worry about. All the same, the strongest of their team still kept an eye out.

InuYasha looked down at the tug on his pants, "what is it Shippo?"

"Why aren't you affected by the "desire scent?" Shippo asked, using the term he'd been told earlier by when Sango was trying to be polite.

The white-haired half-demon smirked, "you mean aside from wanting to throw up? I don't know, I'm just glad."

A smile lit Shippo's face, "so it smells bad to you too? I couldn't tell, you hide it very well. What is it anyways?"

"Sweat and sex," was the brisque reply.

"InuYasha!" Kagome's scold snapped from nearby. "Don't say things like that, Shippo's too young."

Golden eyes rolled back, "he knows what sex is Kagome, and he knows what the mating season is about. It's stupid to try to act as if he either doesn't or shouldn't know."

The time traveler sighed, "I just mean that you shouldn't be so crude, he's just a child."

"He's a demon fox kit, there's a difference."

Kagome heaved a sigh, her bangs fluffing in her frustration. "Look, Sango and Miroku have finished dinner, o you want some?"

Shippo jumped happily onto her shoulder, "I do! Anything to overpower that awful smell."

She patted his head before returning her gaze to their guardian, "Can you join us or do you want someone to just bring it to you? I mean, you are going to have to take a break at some point."

InuYasha shook his head quickly, "no, I'm fine; don't even feel hungry or anything."

"R-ight," the human added with a grin before taking Shippo to the camp.

The half-demon shrugged easily. He knew that Kagome didn't believe him, and he hadn't eaten in a day or so. His problem was that, as he'd told Shippo, the smell in the air mae him lose his appetite. And miss Kouga.

He knew it had only been a few weeks since he'd seen the wolf prince and they'd mated, but it felt so long ago. He wondered if it was because they were mated and so far apart during this season that he missed his love-mate as much as did. He knew that he would just have to deal with it though; it wasn't as if they were near the wolf clan's lands, nor could Kouga just come by for a nice tussle.

A low growl came from his throat as the wind shifted. Even with the tainted air, he could still pick out his brother's scent easily. Turning, he snarled as the demon lord approached him, reaching for Tetsusaiga.

"Oh do shut up," Sesshomaru snapped. "I am not here to fight with you."

InuYasha couldn't help but stare at him dumbly, "'You're not here to fight me'? So what, you're here to kill me? If you think I'm just going to stand still-"

"I said shut up!" the elder demon hissed sharply. "I'm neither going to fight you nor am I here to kill you, but you are sorely tempting me to just leave you here and let you get raped."

Startled, the half-demon just gaped at his elder brother, "'raped?' What are you talking about?"

The demon lord sighed, "Even your nose should pick up the lust scent in the air. As it is, I'm surprised you're not going after your females."

"Don't be sick!" InuYasha snapped. "I have more control than that. Besides, the smell isn't making me lustful, it's making me ill."

Pausing, Sesshomaru knew he'd arrived just in time. Feeling ill was usually the first sigh of going into lust during a demon's first mating season. Even if InuYasha was able to retain his mind, he'd react too much to the desire of his attacker to be able to stop them from laying claim to him. "Sick is it? You're coming with me."

"No, I'm not. I can protect myself and the others just fine, not that you care. I am not going with you are nothing you can say will change my mind."

Snarling so quietly that not even he could hear it, Sesshomaru was beyond frustrated. The foolhardiness was going to stop now before his little half-brother drew whole crowd of demons. Before he had a chance to blink, the demon lord struck; punching his brother hard enough in the stomach to knock him out. As he passed out quietly, the elder demon caught him easily with his hand. Shifting his little brother over his shoulder to carry him better as he sprinted away easily, the demon lord didn't even feel the eyes on his back.

****

Kouga paced back and forth in his den. He hated the mating season. The scent of lust was bad enough without the constant yowling by so many of the wolf demons in his pack. Nearly everyone he knew was with his or her mate right now, fully enjoying the depravity of the season. He'd been told that being with a claimed lover during the season often made sex more intense. Unfortunately for him, his mate was far away from him.

Another howl of pleasure came from Ginta and Hakaku's cave, making his ears tilt back in irritation. That was the last straw. Stilling for a moment, he gave a short call to his clan, informing them that he was going. He took a deep breath of the desire swirling around him, feeling the lust soar through his body. His golden-eyed puppy wasn't going to be able to move for a week when he was finally sated.

****

"Kagome! Kagome!" Shippo cried loudly as he ran back to the others, fright and concern in his voice. "Sesshomaru had kiddnapped InuYasha!"

"What?" Miroku asked, staring at him. "Why would he do that? What happened exactly?"

The frightened fox kit clung to Kagome, his mind still piecing everything he'd seen together. "He came out of no where and punched him hard enough to knock him out. Then he picked him up and left."

"Did he say anything at all to InuYasha?" Sango wanted to know.

Shippo bit his lip, thinking hard, "yes! Sesshomaru said that InuYasha would probably get raped and that he should go with him. When InuYasha said he wasn't going to, that's when Sesshomaru hit him."

Kagome looked at the other two humans in her group. "Does any of that seem odd to you? It almost sounds if Sesshomaru was worried about him."

Miroku stared at her, "and how do you figure that? He knocked him out after all."

"Yes," Sango nodded slowly, agreeing, but thinking like Kagome as well. "But, he also expressed concern about InuYasha being hurt, and it is mating season. He could have been worried and just knocked him out simply to make InuYasha go with him."

"I suppose that makes sense," the monk agreed. "They're both too stubborn to do much more than use the direct approach."

"It is mating season though," the time traveler pointed out, "and you did say that even males will mate with each other... InuYasha's not in and danger from Sesshomaru, is he?"

Sango blinked, and then chuckled quietly. "If one of them was female, maybe, but blood siblings normally don't mate. And besides, Sesshomaru, at a higher level, would have more control."

"But he'll hurt him," Shippo fussed. "Aren't we going to go after them?"

Kagome nodded, calming him down. "We will, but I don't know if we'll be able to track them down. I mean, with the desire scent in the air, can you even smell us Shippo?"

The small fox kit opened his mouth excited, and thn slowly closed it. "No, I can't! What are we going to do? We have to find them!"

"Find who?" asked a husky voice from nearby, startling the nervous group.

Surprised, they turned around to attack the speaker until they saw Kouga stepping out from behind the tree line. Everyone stared at the wolf prince for a moment, noting a difference in his normal appearance. He seemed to be a lot stronger and he carried himself in such a way that he exuded nearly twice the pride and power, but with less smugness to his demeanor. His furs seemed newer and it looked as he had recently bathed even, smelling better and looking more handsome than usual.

"InYasha has been kidnapped by his brother, Sesshomaru," Kagome explained. "But we don't know where he's going or how to track him since Shippo can't smell anything with the desire scent. Will you help us?"

Kouga's eyes flashed for just a moment, a gleam shining through them. "Oh yeah, I'll help you find them."

****

Dropping his little brother like a sack, Sesshomaru examined the cave he'd found for the young demon's protection. Far inside the mountain, InuYasha would be hidden for the most part from anyone looking for easy prey. And he'd been able to get red of the few who'd still have enough sense to look inside the cave for the smell of young, unmated power. It was a deep cave, but neither dark, nor dank. A softly luminescent moss grew along the walls, providing the gentle green light. The moss also took up most of the moisture, making the air a little stale but free of dampness. InuYasha would at least be moderately comfortable, but more importantly, he'd be safe.

The younger demon's ears started twitching, alerting Sesshomaru to his awakening. Opening one eye half-way, the half-demon groaned, reaching up with his hand to tenderly rub his sore stomach. Half sitting, the red fire rat cloak slipped a little to reveal what looked like two hard bite marks. Just what had his little half-brother been doing?

Sesshomaru carefully approached, not wanting a punch as a warning for startling his little brother. Gripping the youth's chin, he tightened his touch along InuYasha's neck. The bite marks overlapped each other, one coming from the back, the other clearly coming from the side. "What happened?" was all he could ask. "How did you come to these bite marks?"

InuYasha glared angrily at his brother, "why do you care about my well-being all of a sudden?"

Releasing him harshly, the older demon threw him somewhat. "I don't. Those look like claiming bites. Whoever marked you can not lay claim to the Western Lands."

"I'm just a half-breed, remember?" the younger brother snarled. "I don't have any claims on lands."

"You're still the InuTaishou's offspring, therefore, your mate could lay claim."

"Well aren't you lucky that Kouga already has land of his own then? Now you don't have to worry about anyone trying to yours."

Strong golden eyes slowly blinked, "you let the wolf prince lay claim to you? Have you at least managed to mark him?"

InuYasha smirked slightly as he flexed his fingers, "not by biting him, but he has a few claw marks."

A smug look crossed the elder demon's face as he stood easily, "bite him tonight if you can, he'll appreciate the dual claim it'll place on him. He must enjoy frustration."

The half demon shrugged, ignoring the snarky attitude, "we haven't seen each other in a few weeks. What makes you think that he's coming to find me or that I won't just leave this cave anyways?"

"Well considering that I smelled him approaching your little group, I expect that he'll be here soon, and I would think you would want a little privacy. You're not humans after all."

"We're not animals either you know, we don't just rut when we're together."

"Somehow, I doubt that you're together for the amazing conversation."

InuYasha snarled, his ears folding back a little, getting up to hit his elder brother when a wave of dizziness washed over him. Sitting down heavily, he held his stomach, "ugh. You've never hit me that hard before."

"The queasiness you're feeling is your body reacting to the lust scent in the air."

Larger golden eyes blinks twice slowly, "why am I reacting to it? Earlier it just made me want to throw up..."

"Probably because your mate is nearly here and while you can't smell exactly, your body knows he's coming. It should be starting to smell less awful and more more appealing soon, sort of like a pheromone." Sesshomaru turned easily as he finished his explanation, getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" the young half-demon wanted to know. Even having his normally violent brother around was better than being fully alone as the smells of lust assailed his body and mind, making him need to have another's presence.

"Regardless of how open you are with the wolf may be in your passion, I have no desire to witness your coupling. Besides, someone should explain things to your humans."

Sesshomaru exited the cave quietly. He could smell the wolf prince in the wind and knew that he'd arrive in a matter of moments. He didn't know the demon personally, having only seen him a few times in his younger brother's presence. But he did know enough of his reputation to know that he was a fair match for the half-demon. They both certainly had attitude problems.

The whirlwind landed softly before him, with calls from the humans close behind. Snarling with teeth bared, Kouga growled as he stared the older demon down. "Where's the mutt?"

Gesturing to the cave behind him with bored ease, the lord of the western lands steeped graciously to the side. "Your mate," he emphasized the last word, letting the wolf demon know that his rude comment had not hid his desirous intent by any stretch of the imagination, "is inside. I will explain things to the humans; just go be with him get out of my sight."

The wolf blinked, "I thought you would object to my claiming InuYasha openly."

"Truthfully, I don't care what the two of you do; just stay away from my lands."

Smirking easily, Kouga huffed, "you can have them. I certainly don't need them. It's bad enough having you as an in-law." The parting shot blew by Sesshomaru's ear as the whirlwind past by him.

Shaking his head with mild amusement, the demon dog lord sat easily on a large rock. The smell of lust would soon be emanating from the cave, he had no doubt, he would probably even have to lead Kagome and her little group away from it simply to make sure that the little fox kit wouldn't get ill. The quiet shouts alerted him to their presence as the lot crashed through the underbrush.

"Sesshomaru!" challenged the girl from the future as she readied an arrow. "Where's InuYasha? We know you took him. Kouga will be here soon too, so I suggest you don't make this worse."

Barely managing to hide the desire to yawn, the demon just watched the young humans. "If you didn't notice before, the wolf is already here and he's with InuYasha inside."

"Inside the cave?" the monk-Miroku or something-queried. "Why would they be in there?" he asked as he approached the entrance from the side.

Shifting his gaze quickly to the monk stopped him short. "I wouldn't recommend going in there just now. I suspect that they'll be rather... occupied, shall we say, for some time to come and I really don't think you want to disturb them."

The hunter stared at him, "occupied? With what?"

"Oh I get it!" Shippo piped excitedly as the changing scent hit his nose, "they're having sex!"

****

The wave of need that crashed over Kouga as he sighted InuYasha was the worst he'd ever felt. His puppy sat in the middle of the cave, the faint light from the moss making his skin glow and his white hair shine. The fire rat coat was already discarded casually to the side, making the wolf more aware of exactly how many furs he wore. Golden eyes met his blue and he bounded the distance between them in a heartbeat.

Mouths that had never really kissed gently met in bruising impact as the wolf prince pounced on his feisty half-demon. In earlier times he had tried to help his mate take off his furs so that they wouldn't tear; this time, the desire to simply have skin meeting skin left them practically ripping at one another, tossing the various furs and pieces of cloth into a ready-made nest.

Growls and moans answered each other as the canine demons rolled with each other on the floor, the feel of mate both calming and enflaming the senses. Already, they were leaving claw marks and bruises from gripping and holding the other near. While tussling had never been an unusual practice in previous sessions of love-making, both knew that it as going to be the primary method of expressing need this time. The small battle ended when the pair landed in the nest of clothes, Kouga on top and growling softly as he gently held his mate down in dominance.

InuYasha's quiet moan of pleasure reached the wolf's senses easily, calming them both a little before all sense would leave them. Kissing fiercely again, the half-demon let his darker love know he needed him. "I want to see your face this time," he said as he lightly clawed at his lover.

It was one of the most wonderful things the wolf prince had ever heard. Having sex was rare enough, but the pleasure of seeing each others eyes had only happened the time when the half-demon's blood had shifted on the night of the new moon. The thought of sing his mate's golden eyes lost in pleasure tore through him and he quickly, yet carefully flipped his puppy onto all fours.

"Hey!" was the startled response from the half-demon as he gripped the fur he'd landed on.

Kouga's tongue sliding down his back to his entrance made him shudder in pleasure, "'hey' nothing, you smell and taste delicious and I want to be covered in your scent and you in mine before we're even half-way finished. Besides, how else would I prepare you?"

Pleasant little shudders coursed through the half-demon as his lover's slick tongue teased at his entrance, opening him up with delightful little mewls. His breath quickened as his body both tightened and relaxed at once. Strong fingers gripping his hips seemed to squeeze in warning, pushing his hips up and his head down, Kouga always was fussy about they way he lay when he was being teased.

As for the wolf prince, he loved feeling his mate under him as he opened him quickly. Reaching under and between InuYasha's spread legs, he gripped his mate's hard cock, drawing a delicious yelp of surprise. Easing his grip, he carefully stroked the tender flesh, feeling the shudders of pleasure in response to his touch. His own sex was starting to throb to the point where he really couldn't ignore it any longer. Leaving his mate's entrance with a final wet probe he pulled InuYasha upright into his arms. Holding him tightly from behind for a moment, he slid into his still tight mate brought out a sharp cry.

"I thought we were going to see each other this time," InuYasha moaned in mixed irritation and pleasure. He couldn't do anything but receive when Kouga had him like this, locked onto his knotted cock, only able to feel the pounding inside.

Kouga nibbled lightly at his previous marks, "what makes you think that we're only having sex once?"

The half-demon moaned in pleasure at that delicious threat. Every other time that they had sex, the mere act would tire them both out so much that there wasn't enough energy to do more than be collapsed on each other. Clearly the scent of lust in the air was driving more than just the initial desire to be with each other, but also influencing their staying power. Sudden deep thrusts made him not only appreciate Kouga's staying power but yelp as well, he was going to be sore, and like it.

Leaning forward a little, inning his mate more closely to his chest, the wolf prince continued his strong thrusts, moaning in pleasure at the feel of his lover around his cock and his scent of lust filling the area around them. He lapped more at the bruised marks he'd placed on his mate's throat, feeling the minor indentations from his love bites. Stroking those bites with his tongue while at the same time thrusting harder into his lover, seemed to enhance the power of the connection binding them even tighter.

Excited little cries of pleasure escaped InuYasha as he panted. While feeling his mate pound into him at a nearly relentless pace was very pleasurable, mostly because the wolf prince had to hold him so tightly to do it. It also frustrated the half-demon immensely. He could neither touch his mate in any way nor did his needy cock receive any kind of stimulation to release the building burn inside his body.

Groaning in frustrated pleasure, InuYasha tried the only thing that had worked before. Bracing his weight for some stability against the rough pounding, he pressed backwards as his mate thrust harder. The movement alone brought more friction for the wolf, drawing a harsher moan of pleasure that was even louder once the half-demon because to squeeze his sex inside his body. Pushing back as he did was the only thing he would be able to do in a position like this. If he couldn't find any direct stimulation, he'd make it more intense for his partner. The loud growl from his mate startled the white-haired demon despite the racing surge of pleasure through is body, warning him that his actions had not gone unnoticed.

Nipping more along his puppy's throat, the wolf prince spoke in ragged breaths as he thrust into his lover, "I'm so glad that you found such a pleasant way to ask me to take you harder."

It was the only warning InuYasha got before his mate let his arms go while thrusting especially harshly into him. Falling forward, he'd barely caught himself on his hands before feeling Kouga's hands pushing hard on his upper back, forcing his upper chest against the pile of furs while his hips and butt were kept high so that he could get a deeper, more accurate penetration. Every thrust felt longer, harder, and quicker thanks to the new position and it wasn't long before the half-demon felt his mate's release inside.

Kouga moaned in happy pleasure as he licked along his mate's throat, growling softly to make sure his pleasure was well-known. Feeling his puppy's moaned response pleased him greatly and he lapped just a moment longer at his claiming marks before speaking, "I know that even with the last bout, you didn't achieve release, but don't worry my pup, you're going to get a lot more before we're done."

The half-demon moaned, "You had damn well better, I know how good it was for you, but it was lousy for me-oh!" he yelped sharply at the nice bite on the other side of his neck.

The wolf chuckled around his bite as he carefully pulled InuYasha more upright, so that his arms were stretched out, supporting his upper body weight. "As I said, don't worry so now, I'm kneeling behind you right now and can't pull out, so I want you to kick one leg carefully out to the side while puling the other one close up to your body."

"While you're still in me? That'll hurt."

Sniffing lightly at his lover's ear, the darker demon chuckled again, "so you'll feel uncomfortable for a minute, just do it." He growled encouragingly, enjoying the sweet whimpers as his mate carefully moved.

When InuYasha had moved to the position Kouga had described, he panted harshly, mewling in pained pleasure of the tightness inside where the wolf prince touched him so deeply. He panted softly until he felt his mate's hands on his hips and ankle.

Breathing steadily and moving, he let his outstretched leg be pulled up. He kept as much of his balanced as possible feeling his hip turn more into his lover's hand as his chest pressed back towards the ground of the cave. He moaned louder in pleasure, feeling his mate turn inside him while he was carefully rotated around until his back now rested deeply in the nest of their clothes.

Heated blue eyes met slit gold again that day as the half-demon lay on his back, panting from the tormenting movement earlier that brought him to his current position. Panting quickly to a halted gasp followed by a muted moan when the wolf demon leaned forward quickly, taking him more deeply at a slightly different angle, kissing him nicely.

Feeling his mate's tongue pressing against his lips, InuYasha opened just a little, allowing their tongues to spar hotly while he felt Kouga shifting him again so that his legs encircled his mate's hips.

Breaking the kiss, Kouga grinned ferally, "ready to continue?"

Before he could reply, the darker demon gripped his mate's hips and surged forward, drawing out a delicious cry. He thrust deeply, burying his cock nicely inside and let out his own cry of pleasure. His puppy reached around his back to his shoulder blades for grip and support, and was digging his claws in nicely. He could feel that the scratches were already beginning to form deeper cuts, the shallow furrows growing as he thrust harder.

Flat on his back, the half-demon growled appreciatively. He'd already decided that he preferred this position to the one from earlier; having the ground against his back provided greater support so that he could push back and gain more pleasure as his mate thrust against the bundle of nerves inside him was wonderful. Also, being like this, he could watch the wolf prince's face contort in pained pleasure from his claws digging into his back.

He'd been taken earlier and had received little in the way of satisfaction, so he was hardly surprised to feel that with every wonderful rock of his mate's hips deep inside he was feeling so much closer to his own release. Yelping in pleasure as his mate grew rougher; he couldn't help but dig his nails in more, drawing another cry himself. It was the pleasant knowledge of knowing that he'd caused that cry out that brought him over easily, splashing his mate nicely.

Kouga leaned forward, shifting inside his now pliant puppy, and kissed him nicely. His silver half-demon was always so pretty after he first came, soft and nearly boneless. He carefully brought a finger up to the triangular ear, letting it rest just outside of the most sensitive hair at the tips. He grinned, watching his mate's ear start to twitch in a manner far similar to a cat than any canine he'd ever known. It was a common trick he used to make sure his mate wouldn't fall asleep on him, since the gentle twitching irritated him so.

InuYasha snarled quietly as a teasing warning before quickly gouging the wolf prince's hips with his claws, making him yip nicely. Smirking with self-satisfied smugness, the half-demon answered his mate's challenging look with his own.

"I was awake you know, neither of us are really satisfied yet. I can feel it from you inside and I know I'm not completely willing to call it a night yet." He squeezed his mate's sex inside, drawing out another moan. "You have anything else in mind for tonight?"

Rich blue eyes flashed with lust as the darker demon looked down. "Yeah, I thought of something else; since you hate to just lay back and take, you can do all the work this time."

The response was a puzzled blink, "how does that work?"

Smiling, the wolf explained, "Grasp my hips tightly with your knees and wrap your arms around me."

Following the directions brought the darker demon flush against his body, making the half-demon wince a little at the tight pressure against his back and inside. His eyes widen a moment later in near shock as his mate, still tightly pressed against him, rolled them both over until he rested on top while his mate laid flat on his back.

Pushing himself up a little, InuYasha moaned happily at the new position. It was his turn to smile, feeling his mate's cock shift again, resting more comfortably than before, easily ready for a finale.

Kouga gripped his hips strongly; their lips still very close, simply in opposite positions. "I'll guide you, go as hard as you like, ride me like the demon bitch you are."

Golden eyes flashed in warning as his puppy started to rock. At first, the movements were tight, simply shoving at the slight angle, drawing an annoyed groan at the teasing. Clearly, this was minor revenge for having his mate up on his knees earlier and preventing him from moving. Then, the speed began to change, as did the angle ever so minutely. Opening his closed eyes, the wolf groaned in happy pleasure, seeing the way his puppy was enjoying the control and power made the earlier tease worth it.

Normally pale cheeks were flushed with desire and need, taking what was so rightfully his. The wolf prince particularly favored the way his mate's golden eyes were partially closed, so taken into the pleasure of controlling exactly how and when his sex was used to strike that tender spot inside. The closeness the position brought made how much they were each enjoying their role on this night.

Leading forward a little more, InuYasha kissed Kouga hotly. His tongue sought entrance to plunder in the reflection of his taking the wolf so deeply inside. Receiving permission, one tongue entwined hotly against the other, tangling more often than not as he rode to their completion. Halting the battle of their mouths, the half-demon moved more to the side, feeling the way in which his mate turned his head easily. The offerings of neck, throat, and ears were each sucked, lapped, and nibbled on lightly, drawing out more sounds of need and pleasure as the wolf prince surrendered a final part of his power to his mate.

Feeling how close his wolf was, was not easy for InuYasha to gauge initially, he could really only feel how they were both climbing to their peaks. Closing his eyes just for a moment, however, allowed him to feel that his mate was just about there.

Blue eyes flew open in shock when Kouga felt his mate's teeth bite sharply onto the side of his neck, making him not only cry out in pained pleasure, but fill the devious little half-demon a second time. He moaned and panted, hissing a little as well as he felt his puppy milk him, riding him hard so as to gain his own release. The teeth came away from a few moments later, when he felt his now spent mate gently fell against him, panting.

Wrapping him up in strong arms, Kouga grinned easily, feeling his mate's mark seal into his neck claiming him at last. "I take it you like getting to ride."

InuYasha only laughed quietly, "you should always try out something new." He glanced up at his mate, earning a nice little kiss. He also reached up to carefully examine the mark he'd placed, "now we match."

The wolf prince licked away the small bit of blood on his fingers, "not really. My mark is fresh, yours are both closed. I think I will rectify that shortly."

****

Sesshomaru carefully pulled the miko away from the entrance to the cave yet again. "Yes," he sighed before she could open her mouth to complain, "it has been two days, and yes, they are still occupied."
Sign up to rate and review this story