Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Irresistible

by ginseng

Gee surprises Frankie for his birthday and make one of his wishes come true.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-30 - Updated: 2007-03-30 - 2941 words

?Blocked
Title: Irresistible
Author: ginseng
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Gerard/Frankie
Disclaimer: The following is a work of fiction. It did not happen. This fiction in no way represents people mentioned within. I do not profit from these stories


I had the night planned in detail. I knew Frankie would get home around a quarter to six. He would walk into the small hallway, brace himself of the coat hanger while changing out of his work shoes into his converse. He would shout his hellos and ask me what I was doing. Then he would walk into the kitchen, open the fridge and gulp down half a quart of OJ directly from the carton. After that he would come to the study where I would be by the desk, drawing. I would feel his hands on my shoulders or maybe he would play with my already messy hair. I would turn my head and meet his loving eyes. He would smile and tell me he had missed me. The he would kiss me and ask me what I wanted for dinner. Sometimes he headed for a shower before started to cook.

That was what usually went down at our place. Most of the nights. But that day wasn't like any other day. It was Frankie's birthday. We were having a big party on the weekend but I wanted to make sure his birthday would turn out special.

A couple of days earlier I was going to my brother's house. I hanged out with Mikey a lot. I still had issues about the fact that he lived all alone while I had Frankie. Our parents moved two years prior to that and I was happy that we had convinced them to let us stay. But when Frankie and I got together Mikey decided to get his own place and even though it was his decision I still felt a bit guilty. And I missed having him around so I visited him a lot.

There was this really great second hand store on his block. I followed my usual pattern of behaviour and parked my car, went to the store to check out if they had got something cool since the last time I visited.

I walked around for a while without seeing anything special. Then my eyes caught something hanging on the wall right next to the counter. A pair of handcuffs. Naughty ideas formed in my head. It was almost like a sign. I took the cuffs and placed them at the counter.
"Do you have the keys to go with these?"
"Sure. Hang on." The clerk pulled out a drawer and began too search for the keys. After a short while he pulled out a small one. "Try this. I think it's the right one."
I took it, tried it and much to my excitement it fitted.
"I'll take them. How much?"
"Five bucks."
I gave him the money, put the handcuffs in the pocket of my jacket and went to visit my brother.

Frankie had given me a sick purple dildo for my birthday and I had waited for a chance to get back at him. That, and the fact that Frankie had told Mikey that he had fantasised about us playing a bit rough, made me go a head with my plans. I wished he had told me instead of Mikey but since he knew that my brother and I talked about everything I guessed that it was he way of telling me without having to actually confront me with his desires.

I took off my jacket and put it on a hanger in Mikey's living room. The cuffs lay heavy in my pocket and they banged loudly against the radiator under the coat rack.
"What are you carrying? A .45?" Mikey laughed at his own joke.
"You would never guess..." I smirked.
"You'd better tell me then." He walked over to my jacket and took out the handcuffs. "I'd be damned. I wonder what you gonna use these for..."
"Well, Mikey dear, I don't know what you think we're gonna use them for but..."
"Never mind. I don't wanna know!" Mikey laughed.

We had some coffee and talked for quite some time. My younger brother was my best friend and I was so happy that he had accepted that I was with Frankie. Without his approval I don't know if I would have been able to go on. Eventually Mikey got curious about the cuffs and I told him about my plans for Frankie. I didn't have to go into details. Mikey had dated guys even though he usually fell in love with girls. He was dating a really beautiful girl; long dark hair, brown eyes and a nice body. I had heard him talking about getting engaged. They sure made a cute couple. According to me, Mikey was the better-looking one of us Way brothers.

I hid the stuff I had bought well so that Frankie would find them by accident. I wanted it to be a surprise. Then the day finally arrived and it was about the time when Frankie usually got home.

I put the handcuffs around one of the bars in the headboard of our bed. I pressed them down between the board and the mattress so they wouldn't show. In the drawer of my bedside table lay the purple thingy. Frankie had told me that it was for when he was at work. I had never used it. Right beside the dildo where the lube. I went to the kitchen and fetched the box with candles. As I walked back to the bedroom I collected all candlesticks we owned and placed them all over our bedroom. I took out a lighter from my jean-pocket and put it on in the windowsill. I wanted to create just the right ambience for our evening, I had to get everything the way Frankie liked it.

I closed the bedroom door and got behind the desk in the study. I heard him open the door and pulled out an old sketch that I had been working on and grabbed a pencil quickly.

"Hello!"
"Hi there!"

He kicked off his shoes, took off his jacket and went to the kitchen. He drank the juice and came to the study where he stood right behind me and stroked my hair. I turned my head and my heart fluttered when I met his beautiful, brown eyes. My love for him had grown stronger over the years. Who would have thought that my little brother's best friend would turn out to be the love of my life? We had gone through so much together and finally it felt like things were starting to go our way. We had our ups and downs like every other couple but at the end of the day we always knew that nothing was worth fighting for, that our love was the only thing that mattered. It was never hard to say I'm sorry to Frankie.

I smiled at him and before I had a chance to tell him, he told me.
"I love you too, Gee!" He flashed me a huge smile and kissed me on my forehead.
"Happy birthday, lover." I got up and hugged him. "How was work?"
"Pretty slow... nothing special. Oh, I forgot, the manager told me that they're opening another Starbucks at the vacant spot between GAP and that sporting-gods store that I can't remember the name of... I think I might take a shower before getting started with dinner. Okay?"
"Sure, baby." I pulled him in for another kiss. "You do that."

Frankie went to the bathroom. I heard him take his clothes off and turning on the water. I doodled an evil looking fish with great teeth and waited for Frankie to get into the shower. I tiptoed to our bedroom where I undressed. As quiet as I could I opened the bathroom door. Frankie didn't notice and I just stood there watching my handsome boyfriend. When he began to wash his hair I pulled the shower-curtain and sneaked in. I placed my hand on his lovely butt.

"Ooaahh! Shit, you scared the hell out of me! I can't seem to get any privacy here. I will complain to our landlord. He better put another lock on the bathroom door." Frankie babbled.
"Well... either that or you might have to start actually locking the door."

I got right behind Frankie, letting my chest touch his back and I began to wash the shampoo out off his hair. My hands travelled down, massaging his neck.

"Sweetie, that feel so good..."
"That's just the beginning, after all it's you birthday sugar."

I poured shower gel into my hand and began to lather him up, letting my slippery hands travel all over his amazing body. I started out at his shoulders and worked my way down to his flat chest. By just tilting my head a bit I could easily look down his shorter body. I watched his dick grow harder. It was perfect, not too big but not too small either. Just right. It was standing upright, fully erect. I had never met anyone so easily aroused as Frankie. I barely had to touch him to get him hard.

My hand moved downward to his beautiful stomach and all the way down to the dark hair trailing from his bellybutton. Then I moved back up again, sliding my soapy fingers over his hard nipples. Frankie moaned quietly when I played with them.

"Oh, Gee, it feel so good..."
"I'll do anything for you, sugar." I smiled and kept on rubbing him.

Goose bumps covered his arms and my hands were back at his shoulders again, working at his back muscles down to his perfect little tight butt.

"Why don't we take a shower together more often?"
"Because it wouldn't be that special if we did it all the time, would it?"
"I guess you're right..."
"Always..."

He turned to face me but I took hold of his shoulders and turned him forward.

"Let me see your beautiful back some more..."

He smiled and did as he was told.

I worked up plenty of lather and massaged the small of his back. With tiny, well-defined movements I moved slowly my hands downward. I caressed his perfectly curved ass. Frankie sighed quietly. I kept on going, closing in to the most private parts of his body. He knew me so well. Without a word, Frankie lent forward and rested his arms on the wall to give me access. My soapy index finger brushed over his entrance. His muscles tightened but he soon got control over his body and relaxed. My finger was imbedded in his warmth. Frankie's body and his tiny moans didn't leave me indifferent. By then my cock was standing proudly. When I leaned in over him I let my hard on slip in between his buttocks. Frankie's moans grew louder when he felt the tip of my cock touch his opening. He tilted his head back in pleasure. I enjoyed making him pant like that.

I turned on the water and washed the soap off his luscious butt. I poured more soap into my hand, sat down on my heels and washed the back of his thigh. I pulled his right foot up and washed it carefully; the sole of his foot, in between his toes and up to his ankle. Then I did the same to his other foot. I continued up his legs, travelling up his front towards his cock. He knew where I was going and his breathing told me that he was longing for my touch. I stood up, my body close to his and my mouth right next to his ear.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" I whispered.
"Oh Gee, it feels so good..."

His legs trembled as I slowly stoked the length of his cock. I folded my fingers around his hard on and I was afraid he would loose himself too soon.

"Easy, Frankie, not yet, there's plenty more to come..." I hissed.
"I can't help it. You're so good, Gee..."
"Let's rinse off and I'll towel you dry, sugar."

We got out of the shower and Frankie was on his way to the bedroom

"No, wait!" I managed to stop him before he got to the door.
"What? I just wanna go..."
"No, you got to wait here. Turn around and don't peek."
"What are you up to, Gee?" He smiled and did as he was told.

I went into our bedroom and closed the door behind me. I lit the candles and fluffed the pillows. I checked everything twice before I let Frankie in.

"Oh, sweetie, it's beautiful. You're so romantic!" He turned to me and kissed me.
"Wanna get into bed honey?"

Frankie laid down and I climbed on top of him. I hesitated slightly. I wasn't sure how he would react but I grabbed his right hand and pulled it to the headboard.

"What are you doing?" He was still smiling.
"I'm giving you our birthday-present..."

I coaxed up the cuff from behind the mattress and closed it around his wrist. It wasn't too tight, just enough so he couldn't get out of it.

"Gee..." He grasped for air. He was honestly surprised. "You got me handcuffs?!"
"Uhu." I fastened his other hand with the other cuff. "And I'm gonna use them to drive you absolutely crazy..."
"Ooh, honey..." His eyes were dark and filled with lust.
"Now you're mine... all mine." I pulled the handcuffs and checked that they were locked properly.

I watched him as he lay before me, arms over his head and tied to the bedposts. I could tell Frankie was curious and full of expectation. I bent forward and kissed him. His lovely tongue snaked against mine. I laced myself in between his legs and kissed my way down his slender neck. He tilted his head to the side so I could really ravish his sensitive skin. Frankie's breathing was ragged and his dick was rock hard. It twitched when my tongue hit a sensitive spot on his exposed body.

I wanted to make sure that he was okay. That he wanted this as much as I did. I kissed him on the lips and looked him deep in the eyes. Words were unnecessary. The way he looked at me was all the verification I needed. I descended to his chest and licked his hard nipples. His sighed loudly and I let the tip of my tongue slid over the nub several times. Now and again I used my teeth, teasing my lover, making him arch into my touch. I proceeded to his flat stomach and tasted his soft skin. I avoided his cock that lay hard on his stomach. I circled around it and the only thing that touched his aching flesh was my hot breath. Frankie looked down on me with eyes burning with want.

"Gee... Please... I need..." He didn't finish his sentence.
"Patience, sugar, patience..." I moved further down.

He parted his legs for me as I traced a wet line down his thigh with my tongue. I went up on the inside of his other leg and poked one of his tight balls with the tip of my tongue. With my hand under his knee I lifted his legs up. I took a pillow and Frankie lifted himself of the mattress so I could place it underneath him. I could tell that he was more than ready so I reached over for the lube and the purple dildo. I spread the clear liquid over my fingers and began to prepare my lover. I entered him carefully and kept on massaging the area with my other hand. I went as far as I could and he didn't clench or show any signs of discomfort. I loved how he devoted himself entirely to me.

I coated the latex cock with the lubricant and replaced my fingers with it. I searched Frankie's eyes and they begged for more. So I pressed it in to the hilt. I held still for a while then I moved the dildo back out again. Just as it was about to leave Frankie's body I shoved it right back in. He arched his back and groaned in pleasure. I went harder and faster. My cock was aching and I couldn't wait another second. I turned around and got on top of Frankie. He tilted his head slightly forward and took me into his amazing mouth. He closed his lips around the base of my cock and I did exactly the same to him. The sight of the purple dick moving in and out of my love turned me on beyond belief. And I hoped that Frankie was enjoying himself as much as I did.

It didn't take long until I saw the telltale signs that Frankie was close. I wasn't far behind. He thrust his hips and suddenly his cock jerked and his pleasure spilled into my mouth. The salty taste made me groan and I couldn't hold back any longer.

I released Frankie from his restraints and we lay back on the bed. Frankie cuddled close to me, his delicate fingers stroked my chest. He kissed me on the neck and whispered.

"You just wait... Christmas's coming up and I'll get you back for this..."

Frankie was still out of breath and his words were no more that a whisper.

"Is that a threat?" I kissed him back.

"No, not really, it's more like a promise..."


The end
Sign up to rate and review this story