Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

First time for Everything

by Kurenai

Written by Asuma and Kurenai from the Fallen__Leaf LJ community.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Asuma, Kurenai - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2005-10-18 - Updated: 2005-10-18 - 2692 words - Complete

?Blocked
He looked at his watch, the smoke from his cigarette curled into the air, "She's late..." He was right, it was totally unlike Kurenai to be tardy for their usual warm ups before reporting to the hokage.

The female jounin was running late thanks to her students early morning practical jokes. She walked up to Asuma and smiled, "I now know why you smoke all the time." She teased him, he'd been teaching longer than her.

He grinned, inhaling deeply and filling his lungs with rich smoke before expelling it from his nostrils like a tan skinned bull. "I'm surprised I'm not as gray as Jiraiya-sama yet" He stood upright, stretching. "You ready?"

She nodded with a smiled, "Are you?" She stretched as they talked.

"I'm not gonna hold back you know." He cracked his neck, "You got lucky last time because I'm not as good with genjutsu as you are."

She blushed, "I'll take that as a compliment Asuma-kun." She leaned backwards completely touching the ground then bring her legs completely over to go a complete back flip. She stood straight up and smiled, "Ready."

He smirked, vanishing as chakra surged through his body, nothing seen but a high speed furrow being dug into the earth as he appeared again in front of her. He took the direct approach, shooting his fist out towards her chest with his trench knives covering the knuckles. ready for battle.

It was a direct hit....or was it? With a puff of smoke a log appeared. She used her genjutsu as a vine appeared, slowly creeping up his leg, coiling itself around it. Her softly, sultry giggle could be heard. Even during training she liked to toy with him.

"Tch." He loved that about her, she may not out power him but she could out think him more often than not. He concentrated chakra into his legs, digging himself into the earth leaving torn vegetation of the vine. He had vanished He may not be able to outthink her. but maybe he could edge her out by being more intense.

She did a few quick hand seals, her body vanishing like grains of sand in the wind from her feet up to her head till she was gone.

He was hidden in the leaves, watching as she performed the jutsu, "Dammit I hate when she does that" He thought. He figured she knew where he was, his jutsu were physical based so his chakra was easy to read. "Where's it going to come from..." He readied himself.

The tree grabbed him, wrapping it's limbs around him. She creped out the trunk above him with her kunai at hand, she did this trick once to Itachi but he was able to counter her that day...thus the reason she was training again.

He was caught, "Tch...got me again, Kur." He could get out if he wanted to, he figured a trick to it from their last encounter, but a part of him liked being caught by her. "Break this jutsu will ya, I feel like a piece of beef jerky."

She smiled as she dispelled. She stood in front of him now, a little worn out from fast chakra use, "How'd I do?" She inquired.

He stood, brushing himself off, looking not tired at all. "Did great, excellent misdirection." he took a drag from his cigarette. "Though you may want to work on stamina. I understand that particular jutsu takes a lot out of you it seems."

She nodded, leaning against the tree as watched him smoke his cigarette. "Asuma?"

"Hmm?" He turned to her as he leaned against the tree.

She blushed, "Never mind." She was too nervous to explain. She liked him....a lot.

He leaned in close, almost face to face, "You sure you okay? You look a little flushed, Kur" He was close enough that she could smell his cologne mixed with the faint odor of his sweat.

She blinked, her heart racing then as her crimson eyes gazed into his dark eyes. She swallowed, taking in his scent, her own the mixture of strawberry bath oil and sweat.

He inhaled, a flush creeping into his tanned cheeks as he backed away and stared into the leaves, rubbing the back of his head. "So....a nice day huh?"

She nodded as she cleared her throat, "Yea....nice day..." She replied nervously. "I..I think it would be a nice day for a swim."

The thought of her in a bathing suit made his heart thump. He had always fantasized, about what she was like under her uniform. But he tried to push such perverted thoughts from his head. She was his friend. "The weather permits it I think" He cut his eyes to her crimson irises, her full red lips. "Would be a nice day to take a dip with someone close." He shuffled.

She had something else in mind as she walked behind a boulder and stripped completely down. She was going skinny dipping. It was a hot summer day, why not? She took a running start then dove into the water, surfacing in the middle of the river.

He blinked, hearing the splash as he turned to see Kurenai floating in the water; he cleared his throat, cheeks turning a burned copper as he spied her clothing peeking from behind a rock. "Um..." He turned, heart pounding. "I didn't know you meant right NOW."

She looked over at him, her bust below the water, "It's hot and we're both sweaty..." She smirked, "And you said we're friends after all." She sunk down in the cool, refreshing water.

He stared for a long time, ash dropping from his cigarette. "Ah what the hell?" He thought starting to remove his vest.

She resurfaced and smiled at him, "You know you want to cool off in this water." More so with me...

He pulled his sweater off and cast it on the bank, tanned body gleaming in the sun. He started to undo his pants and frowned, stopping and shot her a glance. "Um...could you...I mean, you're a lady after all.." He started to stammer.

She covered her eyes with her hands, leaving her fingers cracked a little so she could peak.

He started to slide his pants down as he kicked off his sandals, his tanned cock flaccid but still thick as he kicked his pants from his ankles, looking around as he dove into the water.

She blushed as she caught a glimpse of it. He was much bigger than she thought. She looked around for him to surface.

He breached the surface, slicking his wet hair back as he tread water as he looked over at her. The water was refreshing, she was right.

She swam over to him and stopped within a couple feet of him, "Hi." She smiled innocently at him.

He floated and averted his eyes, "Yo" She was beautiful, his eyes locked briefly on hers.

She couldn't look away from him, he was so strong, handsome and there alone with her. She finally broke trance and turned her back to him as she looked at the trees.

He looked at the curve of her shoulders the delicate lines of her back. He secretly longed for her sometimes, so graceful she was. He shifted as he felt himself growing stiffer "Ah crap not now.." he lamented.

She turned quickly, looking at him uriously, "What? Not now?" She was confused, what was he talking about?

He shut up immediately, "Ah, nothing nothing" He grinned nervously, he couldn't stop staring at her lips as he swallowed hard.

She raised a brow, noticing his sudden nervousness, "Asuma?" She moved closer to him then stopped, her eyes widening as she felt the reason.

He backpedaled away as her flat tummy bumped into the tip of his stiff cock, "Ah! S-Sorry Kurenai" He flushed terribly, turning his back towards her in embarrassment.

She blushed as she swam up behind him, wrapping her arms around him from behind, pressing her warm body against his bare back. "It's okay..."

He was mortified; thinking he probably seemed like a pervert like Kakashi. He heard her voice and calmed, sighing as her soft breasts brushed against his broad muscular back. "It was completely improper of me.."

She slid her hand down his chest to his abs, tracing the curves as her hand made its way to his pelvis, not quite to his arousal though. She massaged right above it, keeping her body pressed against his back. "Is this because of me?"

He started to shiver, and not because of the water. He had always dreamed of her touching him this way, he never got up the nerve to ask her out. He was so old fashioned. "Yes..." He slowly gave himself over to her touch.

She kissed the blades of his shoulders as she massaged him like this, her hand getting closer to his cock. "I like you Asuma." She whispered, her lips against his skin.

He sighed, putting a hand over her's, "I...like you too Kur..a lot" He relaxed against her.

She nuzzled her nose to his back as she closed her eyes, wrapping her slender fingers around his cock, slowly beginning to pump him.

He couldn't believe this was happening. He started to pant, the girl of his dreams was actually stroking his cock, "Nng.."

She smiled, "Am I doing it right?" This was the first time she'd done this before....to be honest...she was still a virgin, saving herself for him all these years.

"Mmf" His hips started to roll as he tread water, "just...j-just fine" His hands reached back, stroking over her hips and thighs.

She was getting turned on by the way he was moving against her, "I want you Asuma-kun." She said seductively as she stroked him.

His body trembled as he slowly turned, his hands on her hips as he pulled her close to his body. His cock pressing flat up against her stomach as he stared into her eyes, "I want you Kur...I have wanted you..for the longest...is this a dream?"

She kissed him passionately as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She closed her eyes to the effect of the kiss.

His tongue slid slowly into her mouth as he pressed his lips to the sweet crimson flesh he's longed after for so long. His hands slowly slid from her hips, resting on the soft subtle curve of her shapely ass before squeezing both cheeks.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, the water making it easy for her to do this. Her lips stayed pressed against his as their tongues met.

He sighed as her legs began to bookend, then wrap around his hips. Were they really about to do this? He broke the kiss, staring into her eyes as his hips started to slowly roll against her.

She gazed in his eyes as she heart began racing. She nodded as she spoke softly, "I want to be your lover Sarutobi Asuma." She kissed gently at his neck.

He groaned, pressing the broad tip of his cock to her soft pussy lips, slowly starting to slip inside. "You've made me...the happiest man alive tonight" He meant it, he stroked her hair as he slowly filled her, going slow.

She held close to him, he was her first....and only. She never wanted something more in her life then him, then and there. "I've been in love with you for the longest time."

He paused, half inserted as he smiled, "You have?" He squeezed her body close, "Why haven't you ever said anything till now?"

"I tried to tonight but got scared." she confessed. She laid her forehead to his, giving him soft kisses.

He smiled, slowly giving her the rest of his thick cock, not moving quite yet as he enjoyed how she felt. It was a hundred times better than in even his wildest of fantasies. "I've always been afraid too...So I always tried to be a gentleman around you."

She smiled and kissed his nose, "Say the word and I will be yours....always." She wanted to be his girl and only his. There was no man in that village that ever made her feel like he did.

He shivered, "Will you be mine, Kur?" He smiled, kissing her softly, "Will you be my one and only?"

She nodded and returned his kissed, "I will." She moved her hips against him, feeling him deep inside her.

He shivered as his cock shifted, moving slowly, wanted to savor every nuance of her flesh. "You feel....incredible, Kur.."

She blushed as she held close to him, moving one with his body, "So do you." She kissed up his shoulder to his neck to his jawline.

Their bodies bobbed in the waves, head leaning back to give her better access with those full lips. His hips angling in deep full strokes.

She moaned against his neck as she ravished it with kisses. One of her hands sliding up the back of his head through his hair.

He kissed her lips again, deeply, hungrily. His cock gliding fluidly in and out of her body as he sucked on her tongue. His hands combing through her wet, dark hair.

She returned the kiss just as fiercely as they made waves of their own. Her hips grinding against his as he moved deeper and deeper inside her.

He could feel slight squeezing and ripples from within. The way her hips moved was driving him wild. "Kur...I'm gonna...soon" His mind was starting to blur.

She kissed him passionately again, feeling something build in the pit of her stomach as they continued, her toes curling.

If this kept up he was going to cum inside of her. He whimpered, looking into her eyes, his hips unable to stop as he sped up, thrusting becoming firmer, more urgent while his hands squeezed her thighs while they were wrapped around him.

She cried out into his shoulder as she held onto him, her juices exploding on his cock, inside her.

He gasped aloud, feeling the warmth within her rippling pussy, his cock starting to spasm and pump his cum in time with his beating heart as he clutched her to his chest.

She held close to him, feeling his hot seed pump into her. She whimpered in pleasure at this, her head on his shoulder, her wet hair draped over his back.

"I...I love you Kurenai.." He murmured slowly backing to shore with her.

She nuzzled her nose to his shoulder and kissed it, "I love you too Asuma." She held close to him.

He reached the bank with her, water dripping from their bodies, He helped her up onto the bank.

She stayed close to him, just incase someone walked up on them. She smiled up at him, "That was amazing."

He grinned gathering his clothes from the ground, "Agreed" He motioned to her dress, "You get dressed first, I'll keep watch"

She nodded and walked over to the boulder where her dress was and quickly got dressed. She quickly returned to him, "Okay."

He dressed briskly, stepping from behind the rock with a sheepish grin on his face, "Yo."

She giggled and hugged him, "Yo back at you." She leaned against him.

He held her close, leaning to kiss her again. "I'm really glad..that you feel the same way about me, Kur" He kissed her forehead.

She smiled, "I'm glad you love me as well. It's been too long that we waited." She laid her head against his chest, over his heart as they stood together. She could feel tiny droplets begin to fall as the sky turned gray.

"Tch...of all the luck." He took off his vest, holding it over her head, "We had better get back and prepare to chop at all the paperwork they give us." He smiled.

She looked up in his eyes and smiled, "Yea, we should return." She walked with him as he tried to keep her dry.
Sign up to rate and review this story