Categories > Original > Erotica

Possibility

by white_pirate

one-shot, mildly erotic

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 413 words - Complete

?Blocked
He watched her as she waited in the line in front of him. She was slender, well-rounded, young. Wheras he was middle aged and grizzly, he still held some sex appeal, his wealth did nothing to harm that.

Two hours later he was ushering her into his spacious bedroom; silently conemplating what he would do, not what he could do. He knew she would agree; he always chose the ones ready for a one-night stand. Where could he start?

Her legs were long and shapely and he let his wandering eyes stray down to the end of her very short skirt. These same legs silkily wandered over to him and were thrust upwards as she ran one over his thigh. He breifly saw that she was wearing no underwear; perfect.

He grabbed her leg and wrapped it around his waist, by the look on her face he saw that she was ready for a good time. They wrestled for the upper hand breifly and her shirt somehow fell off in the struggle. He could feel her fingers unbuttoning his business shirt and tensed.

They were melded together as she ran her hands down his muscled back and slipped them beneath his weakening belt. His hands roamed down her waist and swept off the mini skirt to find to his disappointment that she was wearing a g-string. One hand gripped a well rounded buttock and his other undid the clasp of the bra. She murmured and they joined at the lips each undressing the other with a frantic urgency.

They tumbled onto his bed, both naked. He was already wearing a condom, prepared for anything. She moaned and fell back onto the bed, lying there, spread out, ready for him to enter. He waited heightening the suspense and excitement. Running his fingers over every part of her body that he could. Sucking her nipples and tracing patterns in her pubic hair.

He straightened his fingers and thrust them up her vaginia. He pulled them out and re-entered them again and again. She moaned and shreiked and he knew that her orgasm was about to hit. He hastily thrust his erect penis into her body and pushed himself upwards.

Both of them writhed in pure pleasure as orgasms racked their bodies. Finally, swiftly, he pulled himself away and she gathered her clothes. Leaving him to wonder what her name was and if they would ever see each other again. But who could? In their circumstances.
Sign up to rate and review this story