Categories > Celebrities > AFI

Nassau Coliseum 11 pm

by ginseng

From a distance Davey watches Frankie on stage. But watching is never enough, is it? (AFI/MCR crossover)

Category: AFI - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 1922 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Nassau Coliseum 11 pm
Author: Ginseng
Pairing: Davey/Frankie, Davey's POV
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: The following is a work of fiction. It did not happen. This fiction in no way represents people mentioned within. I do not profit from these stories.

I saw you. Clearly. It's not always that easy to see you but the venue had a balcony and I placed my self so I could watch you without any distraction. You looked so happy and the gig went well. About three songs in to the set, you took off you jacket and I got to see your beautiful arms. Now and again you turned sideways so that I, and the rest of the audience, got a clear view of your astounding left one. Some people might have called me silly but I just loved the way our ink-work had Halloween in common. You wore tight, blue jeans, a simple back tee and played your white Gibson. Compared to Gee's it was a rather dull outfit but it reminded me of when we first got together.

Then came the part of the show when you kissed Gerard and I admit that a flash of jealousy ran down my spine. Not so much due to the kiss, more because I could almost feel the on-stage connection between you and him. It's not like I was worried that you would leave me. I got envious of how well you knew each other and the way you communicated without words. I didn't care about the gossip and all the smut written about you and him. I knew what you and Gee had. It was something different, not like our relationship. What you and I shared was unique.

Sometimes it seemed like you were looking straight at me even though I knew you could only see the front row. You were blinded by all the stage lights. But it looked like you saw me watching you. I waited for a while after you finished your last encore, fingered the edge of my backstage-pass. I took my time; I knew you wouldn't be ready for another twenty minuets. You always wanted to unwind and take a shower before you dealt with the crowd. But I whished I could see you straight away, with sweat dripping from your hair, making it stick to you forehead, eyes shining with excitement and blood pumping adrenaline. I walked slowly backstage and found Ray's girlfriend by the snack-table. She was pregnant and due to give birth soon. I put my hand on her stomach but pulled away quickly.

"Oh... I'm sorry...I should have asked for permission..."
"It is okay" she smiled and took another bite of the banana she was eating. "Touch it if you want to, I'm used to it. My stomach's so big it's hard to ignore."
"How are you doing, you and the mini-Ray?"
"It's getting a bit tiresome; I just want to get it over with. But we're doing okay, especially whit all this food." She looked over at all the food that nobody seemed interested in except for her.

The bar on the other hand was full of people. I took a large strawberry and put it in my mouth promptly before I walked over to the bar and got me a bottle of water and a soda for Ray's girlfriend. We talked for a while but when the guys came out everything got so loud it was difficult to hear what she said. We just stood there watching the journalists shouting their questions. They had about an hour of meet and greet before they would be free to do what ever they wanted to do. I just had to wait.

After a while I felt a soft touch on my shoulder and I turned around. Your eyes were sparkling and you smiled. It appeared like your entire body was smiling. The way you looked, your hand on my shoulder and your intoxicating scent made me dizzy. The reaction in my pants was immediate. I craved you, wanted you right then and there. I couldn't conceal my excitement; I was burning for your touch and I let my wanting eyes travel down your body. My breathing got heavier.

"Frankie..." I spoke your name softly, lent in and whispered in your ear; "You're so hot, want you, now!"

You looked at me with much surprise and I could tell that my words and an effect on you. You drew a quick breath and asked me almost inaudibly.

"Now?"

I nodded eagerly but Gee and your manager appear from out of nowhere and dragged you away to a photo-op. With puppy-dog eyes, you looked at me over your shoulder. I just shrugged and smiled, knowing that work always came before pleasure. I watched as you placed yourself on Gerard's right side. Experienced you turned to face the camera. The photographer rearranged the whole group and pulled Gee in front of him. He instructed you to stand closer together. I watched as Gee leaned against you but pulled away pretty quick. He must have felt your hard on. I bet he teased you because you blushed. Gee winked at me from across the room and he shouted.

"Don't worry, this won't take long."

The photo-session was over pretty soon but you got hold back by a small but very enthusiastic group of fans. You put up such a good face; answered all their questions, hugged them and smiled as they took their pictures. Your mild and friendly manners are one of many reasons why I love you. I hoped you knew how much I adored you. When you searched for my eyes, I smiled.

Eventually you came back to me. Quickly and discrete, you let your hand brush over the front of my jeans. You were such a tease. Carefree you walked to the bar and fetched a beer and placed yourself up close to me.

"So you were saying..." you had a hard time trying not to giggle.

I knew you were up to something. I turned towards you and practically devoured you with my hungry eyes. Without saying a word, you took a fir grip of my hand and led me out of the room. You never saw my reaction, since you were walking fast, trailing me behind. But if you had turned around you would have seen that I was a bit chocked by your assertiveness. You escorted me out down the corridor. I had played that venue many times and I knew precisely what you were looking for. At the far back of a hallway, between two locker-rooms were a smaller room used mainly for first aid and massages at sporting events. You forced me into the room, turned on the lights and locked the door. You never gave me a chance to protest, you pushed me to the wall and your lips found mine. You pressed your body hard against my groin. I parted my lips to give you access. I craved you; to have you and to feel your heat. My hands wandered down you back and I moaned.

"Frankie..."

I know you loved when I spoke your name and the way my voice was filled with lust. You found the hem of my t-shirt and slipped under it. Your hands stroked my back. You got more eager; strong fingers felt their way to the front and up to my nipples which turned hard under your touch. You had no patience what so ever and got on your knees in front of me. You started with the belt and unbuckled it roughly then turned to my jeans and opened the zip more carefully. With competent but mindful hands you slipped my jeans and boxers off my hips. You took me in your mouth and without hesitation went down as far as you could. I inhaled sharply and let out a long, low-pitched groan. I felt how the blood rushed through the veins in the shaft of my cock. The bitter sweet taste of my pre-cum made you rock-hard. Your mouth slid up and down the length of my hard on with long and determined movements. I grabbed your head with both my hands and let my fingers run through your hair. In the beginning I accompanied your movements but soon enough I tried to slow you down.

"Frankie... please... wait."

You didn't pay any attention to my pleas and feeble attempts to stop you. Instead you increased your speed and your tongue flicked over the sensitive spot where the head meets the shaft.

I have this annoying habit of making a little sound just before I came. You always told me you found it adorable and that it was the cutest mix between a groan and a whimpering. You said you loved that sound and how I made it. My peak started with a twitch in my cock then I felt how the flow rushed through my shaft and a second later the liquid fire escaped from my body. I stoked your hair and panted hard. I motioned for you to stand up and slowly you got on your feet. We embraced. My chest heaved against yours as I reached for your throbbing excitement. I knew our time alone was limited; you couldn't keep away from work for too long, so with joined forces we opened your jeans. I freed you from the captivity of the denim and folded my fingers around your arousal. I shifted, leaned comfortably against the wall and spun your small body around so your back rested upon my chest. I hugged you close and began to jerk you off. I enjoyed the feeling of how nicely our bodies fitted together. Once in a while I kissed your neck. I put more pressure on my movements and leaned in to smell your hair. You gasped with anticipation and I bet you wondered if I was going to comply and give you what you wanted. I took a deep breath and with a husky voice I said your name. It made you quiver. I filled the simple statement with love and lust.

"You're so beautiful. I love to have you close. To feel your cock in my hand."

A couple of words from me was all you needed to get close to completion. I knew you loved when I talked to you, my hands on your body and when I whispered words of need and desire.

"Frankie, pumpkin, there's nothing I want more than to satisfy you. I want you to know how much I love you. Honey, tell me you love it when I touch you."

You couldn't produce a comprehendible sentence, you just moaned.

"Mmm... Davey... more... please."

"You want more, love? My hand travelled skilfully up and down your length. I increased the pace. "Come for me Frankie...Show me that you love me."

I was familiar with how much my words affected you and how to get you over the top. A couple of well defined moves, my arm around your chest and the tip of my tongue outlined the curb of your ear. You arched into my touch and let go.

I slowed down and held you lovingly in my arms. I kissed you as you leaned your head on my shoulder and tried to catch your breath. I stood up straight and pushed you gently to get you moving. We got dressed and went back to the party.

Spent and smiling.

The end
*
Sign up to rate and review this story