Categories > Celebrities > AFI

We're all going to hell and I'm driving the buss

by ginseng

While on tour with My Chemical Romance Davey discovers that Gerard, Mikey and Frankie shares more than just their music. A broken night line turns out to be a blessing in disguise.

Category: AFI - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover, Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 7375 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: We're all going to hell and I'm driving the buss
Author: Ginseng
Pairing: Davey/Mikey/Frankie/Gee Davey's POV
Rating: NC-17 AFI/MCR Crossover
Disclaimer: The following is a work of fiction. It didn't happen. This fiction in no way represent the people mentioned within. I don't profit from these stories.

I appreciated playing live, liked touring and enjoyed meeting the fans. I loved my band but after a few months on the road they really start to get on your nerves. The crew never wanted to spend time with the bands and our support act, My Chemical Romance, were usually drunk before we'd even gotten off the stage so I'd never had the chance to get to know them either.

Jade and I were having dinner between sound check and cue time. We didn't talk that much which is a sure sign that you have spent too much time with someone. In my head I planned out the upcoming time off. I thought about going to New York and do some serious clubbing. There were some really good clubs that usually were filled with skinny, black haired vegan boys that were more than willing to play with the great Davey Havok. I never felt comfortable with one night stands while on tour. I know my band mates had them all the time but some how I always thought they would think less of me if they knew I did. I guessed it all washed down to the fact that I couldn't accept it myself; that I liked to pick up young guys in clubs and fuck them senseless. My trail of thoughts was interrupted by our tour manager.

"Hi guys, what's up? I have some bad news..." His last words sure got our attention. "My Chemical Romance's nightliner broke down."
"So, what's that got to do with us?" Jade snapped. He was worn out and needed time off as badly as I did.
"I can get another one in about a week but we have to find a way to get both of the bands to the next couple of stops. Fortunately it's not that far between gigs and just a hand full of nights when we have to sleep while on the road. But going in only one bus might be a bit crammed... Davey, would you mind....? If I rent a nice SUV, would you consider driving to the next stop and take some of the guys with you? Those going with you get the perk of sleeping in hotels all the time instead of the nightliner."
"Shit! I hate going by car!" Jade was complaining.

I hated when he behaved like a spoilt brat.

"Well, fuck you! Maybe I don't want to ride with you anyways!"
"Shut up Davey!" Jade spit and walked away.
"You want me to ask if some of the MCR guys to go with you? Maybe it's time for the bands to get acquainted..."
"Okay... But tell them there will be no partying in my car."

The tour manager waked off to make the arrangements. I felt a bit uneasy. I couldn't really understand what just happened. I had agreed on riding with people I didn't know. Mostly because I was sick and tired of Jade and the rest of AFI but in the back of my head I knew that there was another reason. I was really curious about the boys. I prayed to God I would get the nerdy little guy with glasses in my car and maybe his brother too. But with my luck it would probably be the kid with the freaky hair do and the drummer.

I took a long shower after the gig and prepared mentally for the long drive. I liked driving at night but was somewhat nervous about meeting my company. I got dressed in comfortable clothes, baggy black shorts and an old worn out hoodie. The air outside was humid and I stuffed my bags in the back of the car.

"Hi..." a soft voice said behind my back. I turned around and there he was; the kid with the glasses. He shuffled his feet and stared at the ground. He was truly adorable.
"Hi." I faced him and couldn't keep myself from looking him over. "I'm Davey, your chauffeur."
"I'm Mikey." He reached out a skinny hand and I took it. He was freezing cold but his handshake was firmer than I had expected. "And there's the rest of your load..."

He looked over by the venue door. There where his older brother and the guitarist with the nice artwork on his arms. I smiled to myself and my heart beat faster. I got the three cutest guys. Maybe the bus breaking down was a blessing in disguise. They came over, giggling and dragging their bags behind them.

"This is Gerard." Mikey introduced me to his brother and then the guitarist. "And this is Frankie"

We all said hi and stuffed the rest of the bags into the car. I went over to the bus drivers and got the directions to the hotel in the next town we were playing. Then we were off. After just a mile I had to concentrate hard on the road and didn't know how I would manage to drive for hours with such cuties by my side. Mikey sat next to me. He had this shy charm going and his large brown eyes and unmanageable hair made it difficult to ignore him. His older brother weren't half bad either. He had the cutest smile I'd ever seen and he was confident. But Frankie was the one that really got my juices flowing. He was kind of short, had lovely bangs and I just adored a guy with lots of tattoos. All of them wearing tight black jeans, fitting like gloves. Mikey had an old Anthrax t-shirt on and Gerard a black long sleeved shirt. I didn't understand why and I wasn't complaining but Frankie had no shirt at all. They were laughing and talking mostly about the tour and the previous ones they had been on. Sometimes I wondered if we'd actually played the same venues. Their experience seemed so much more fun then mine. After awhile I joined the discussion and we got to know each other better. I learned that Frankie was a vegetarian and that Mikey didn't like to party as hard as his brother. My eyes travelled back and forth from the road to the guys by my side. I watched Frankie's stunning upper body in the rear view mirror. It didn't take long until my cock was throbbing in my shorts I was glad I wore the baggy ones. I tried to think about something else than the sweet boys in my car. But then Frankie began to talk about their drummer's dick.

"I can't believe how big it is" he exclaimed. But then he remembered that they had company. He looked at me and blushed. An uncomfortable silence spread through out the car. I decided to break it.
"Checking out your drummer, are we?"
"Well... you know it's hard not to notice when you shower and stuff. I mean it's really huge..." he began to giggle. Gee agreed with him and tried to convince me that what Frankie said was true.
"Maybe it's just that the rest of MCR aren't that well endowed..."I teased. All three of them defended themselves loudly and laughingly. I laughed too, trying to cover up the fact that I was really curious about exactly how endowed the MCR's were.

We continued to joke around and talked mostly about sex. I couldn't help but notice that Mikey's jeans seemed even tighter around his groin. I had big trouble taking my eyes off him. Gerard begged me to stop so they could have a smoke and maybe get something to drink. I pulled over at a truck stop and we all went in. I walked directly to the restrooms and locked the door behind me. With little patience I unbutton my shorts and freed my acing hard on. I sat down, closed my eyes and ignored the fact that I was in a dingy bathroom at a truck stop with my dick in my hand. I began to jerk off with the images of Frankie's naked chest and Mikey's tight jeans flashing by. My hand moved up and down my length, spreading pre cum over the top. Suddenly I heard someone entering the stall besides me. I seized my movements and waited for the other person to finish his business. I didn't want him to hear me through the paper thin walls. But after a while I heard heavy breathing from the cubicle next to mine, then tiny moans. It became rather obvious that I wasn't the only one trying to get some relief. I bent down and looked over at the side. I saw a pair of black converse and black denim folded around thin ankles. I was pretty sure that it was one of the guys from MCR but I couldn't tell which one. Undecidedly my hand found my cock and I continued to stroke myself. I listened to the man right next to me and when I heard him come I couldn't hold back. I exploded in my hand. He must have heard me as clearly as I heard him. I cleaned myself off quickly. I wanted to get out of there before the mystery person found out who I were. But I was barely out of the stall before Mikey opened up the door besides me. He must have had the same idea. We looked embarrassed at each other. Much to my surprise, Mikey was the one to beak the silence.

"Hi" he said quietly. I answered him but nothing more were said as we went out to join the others.

We stored up on sodas and snacks and then we continued our journey. It didn't take long until the car got quieter. All three of them fell asleep almost at the same time. I looked at Mikey. He slept with his head leaning against the window, mouth slightly opened. It was hard to ignore the images of him jerking off. I looked over at the backseat. Frankie had placed his head in Gerard's lap. They looked so adorable. Gee had his hand on Frankie's naked stomach. I believe that that was the time I decided that I just had to get to know these boys better. One way or the other.

We got to the hotel later than expected and all four of us stumbled into the lobby only to discover that there had been a mix up with the bookings and that we had to share a suite. Mikey and Gerard walked off without complaining. I loved their accepting attitude. Jade would have thrown a tantrum like a full blown diva. They clamed the right hand bedroom almost in their sleep. I understood that they usually bunked together and I was happy staying with Frankie. We got the second bedroom on the other side of the sitting room. I was really tired after the long drive and that was a good thing. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to sleep with the lovely Frankie in the same room and the Way brothers in the next. We woke up really late by a knock on the door. It was Mikey telling Frankie to get moving. Frankie let his bass player in.

"No time for breakfast. Sound check in half an hour and a press meeting after that. Better hurry!"
"Oh shit! I really want to take a shower..."
"No time. Do it at the venue. See you downstairs in ten, okay?"

I stayed in bed and watched Frankie put his clothes on and collecting his stuff. He shouted his goodbye as he ran out the door. I stretched out, put my arms above my head and thought about the younger man. I must have dozed off because the phone startled me.

"Hello?" My voice was throaty.
"Davey? It's me, Frank. You're still at the hotel. Good!"
"Yeah. What's up?"
"Well... I kind of need to ask you for a favour..."
"Go ahead."
"I know you're not doing sound check but when are you going to get to the venue?"
"I actually don't know. Haven't talked to our manager yet. Why?"
"I kind of ran off without any clothes and I was wondering if you could bring me some when you get here. Don't really feel like meeting the media in this." I could tell he was pointing out his outfit, which I couldn't see since he was about a mile away.
"Sure thing. When is your press conference?"
"In about two hours..."
"What do you want me to get for you?"
"Well... See my big black bag by the window? I'm perfectly sure that you will be able to choose something for me. I know you have a great fashion sense..." His last words were on the verge of being flirtatious.
"Okay... I'll see you soon then."

It felt kind of good going to the venue all by myself. It hadn't been that difficult to pick out an outfit for Frankie. The bag was filled with black, tighlyt fitting stuff. All of which he would look great in. I took a pair of jeans, underwear and a couple of shirts for him to choose form and drove off. I talked to the tour manager for a while before I walked to MCR's backstage area. I wasn't prepared for the lovely sight that hit me right between the legs as I opened the door to their dressing room. Mikey were chasing his brother around with a wet towel wearing only his jeans. His hair was still damp from the shower and his glasses were a bit fogged. Gerard was the only one fully dressed. The rest of the band was either in the shower or putting their clothes on. Frankie came towards me wearing only a towel around his hips. I squeezed the doorknob so hard I thought it would break. I handed him the bag and didn't know were to place my eyes. Everywhere I looked there were half naked, good looking guys. I silently blessed my bangs silently and hid my red cheeks behind them.

"Thanks a lot. I owe you one." Frank hugged me quickly and took the AFI tote bag that I had put his clothes in. "Good choice..." he hummed as he got dressed.

I just stood there like a fool. I didn't know what to do but I didn't want to leave. When Frankie was fully dressed he turned to me.

"How about I'll take you out for a nice dinner later, as a token of my appreciation? I've heard of a strange Hare Krishna place that serves the best food if you're able to over look the weird monks. Maybe we'll even get the evil Ways to eat vegan food..."
"Anything to please you, sugar." Gerard said and kissed Frankie on the cheek. "But first we have work to do. Meet you back here in an hour, Davey?"
"Sure... why not."

When I was alone I sat down on the couch and took out my journal. I felt a bit confused and writing usually helps me sort my thoughts and feelings. I tried to put down a few words that would describe how I felt. Happy or maybe cheerful. Attracted. Definitely attracted. And maybe jealous. Watching them together made me jealous. They had so much more fun than us. Maybe it was because they hadn't been touring as much as we had or maybe it was because they were younger. I also felt a bit jealous of Mikey and Gerard's relationship. They were so close. The way they understood each other and how they worked together, it was amazing. It was even a bit strange that Frankie fitted so well into their little group.

Soon enough the guys came back and we went out to dinner. Frankie was right; the food was great but the monks were kind of annoying. Not to mention the music. There were five monks sitting in a corner of the restaurant playing weird hindu music on crappy instruments. But we had a great time and talked a lot. Gerard proved to be really funny and when it was time to go back to the venue I felt better than in a long time.

MCR finished their gig and I only got to see the encore because I had interviews to do. Before they went back to the hotel Frankie asked me when I was coming back to our room. Jade answered in a very snotty way.

"He'll be late. Why? Do you need a babysitter?"

I knew that Jade thought of MCR as childish and immature. He asked me all the time why I liked to hang out with them, especially since they were far from edge.

AFI did our job. Jade and the rest of the guys went out and I joined them even though all I really wanted was to go back to the hotel and spend some time with my newfound friends. Eventually I said goodnight to the rest of the band. All of them busy entertaining groupies. I couldn't explain why but I tip toed out of the elevator and opened the door to our suite really quietly. I closed the door behind me and realised that there was a dim light coming from Gerard and Mikey's room. Their door was just semi closed and I wondered if they were asleep or if they were up talking. It was quiet but I heard a faint noise so I walked up to the narrow opening. All three of them were on the bed and they were not asleep. In fact they're making out, naked. The reaction in my pants was immediate. I could hardly believe my eyes.

Frankie's beautiful fingers were wrapped around Gee's hardness, He was jerkng Gerard off. I was totally chocked when Mikey took Frankie's place in between Gee's legs, bent down and started to suck his brother off. Instinctively I looked away. It wasn't what I had expected and in my mind I knew it was wrong but my body disagreed. I had my hand over my mouth, probably in chock, but it muffled my groan in a very sufficient way. In a dreamlike state my other hand found my hard on and stoked it through the denim. Gerard had both his hands on Mikey's head, fingers buried in the already messy, brown hair. His faces showed how much he enjoyed it. He stiffened and Mikey took the cock out of his mouth and jerked him off until Gee came with a low moan. Frankie got up on his elbows and took the younger Way in his mouth. Mikey took a sharp breath and trust forward fast and hard. Frank bobbed his head in a steady pace, now and again moving so far up that Mikey slipped out. Frankie flicked his tongue over the head before going down again. Mikey panted heavily and then he sighed and Frankie swallowed it all. Gee had wiped off the cum from his stomach with a pair of boxers got ready to join the younger men again. His hands were all over Frankie. After catching his breath Mikey helped his brother and soon they took times sucking the guitarist off. Now and then they stopped and kissed each other passionately on the lips. When Frankie came so did I and soiled my jeans. I had to bite my lip hard to stop myself from screaming out in pleasure.

I sneaked back to my bathroom and took a quick shower before going to bed. But I couldn't resist the urge to go back and look at the guys again. Clothes were scattered all over the floor and the boys were sleeping, naked, side by side in the large bed. Frankie, on the left, had pulled the covers off his thin body. He was on his back, body fully exposed. I could tell that his dick was still moist from their previous adventure. Gerard was in the middle, face down. I could see his beautiful back and the messy head of hair but the duvet covered the rest of him. Mikey must have been cold because he had pulled the covers up to his chin. I watched them for a minute; they looked so peaceful when they slept. I went back to my empty room and fell asleep the second my head hit the pillow. I had no idea at which hour Frankie decided to come back to our room but he was there when I woke up.

The day that followed felt like a long waiting for the evening to come. It was filled with driving, talking and short stops for food and stretching out stiff limbs. The atmosphere was merry. We behaved like kids on a school trip, fooling around and laughing all the time. When we got to the hotel we decided that sharing rooms was a great idea, so we got another suite. During dinner I thought about the previous nigh. I came to the conclusion that it couldn't have been the first time they were together like that. I wonder what it would take for them to let me join them. When it was time to go back to the hotel all three of them were a little tipsy from the wine. That was a good start; getting rid of their inhibitions. I didn't know how to make mine go away, though.

Frankie headed for the mini bar and opened a bottle of red wine. The rest of our little group spread out all over the Way's room. Gee threw himself on the bed with a sigh.

"Shit, my back is killing me." He pulled up his shoulders, cracked his neck and tried to get comfortable. I walked over and sat down on the bed right next to him.
"I could give you a backrub... If you want to..."
"Hell yes, give it to me." Gee pulled his t-shit off, shifted quickly on to his stomach and scooted a bit closer to me, eager to get his stiff muscles worked on.

I straddled him by the hips, began at the shoulders and worked my way downward, slow and thoroughly. The heat from his tight body turned me on and I gave him the most sensual backrub that I could. Gee relaxed under my touch and I could tell, by the heaving of his chest, that my hands effected him as well. I concentrated so hard on the body beneath me that I didn't notice that the younger guys in the large arm chair were kissing. When Gerard let out a soft moan I gathered some courage, bent down and placed a small kiss on the back of his neck.

"Davey..." Gerard sighed my name. "That... feels so good..." His words caught the attention of this band mates. Frankie got up from Mikey's lap and placed himself on the bed.

"Need some help with that?" Frankie smiled seductively.
"Why not? The more the merrier..." I looked Frankie in the eyes to make sure he understood the underlying meaning of my words.

Frankie wasn't stupid, he got the picture and so did Mikey. He too came over. His hand was on Frankie's neck, pulling him closer and they kissed passionately right in front of me. I felt Gee moving beneath me and he got on his back. Our eyes meet and I lowered myself, hovering over him. Gee fought hard for the upper hand of the kiss and when he roughly sucked my lower lip into his mouth, I gave in and fell down on top of him. Soon three pair of hands was massaging Gee. I unbuttoned his jeans and slipped the black denim off his legs. I took his amazing cock in my hand and jerk him off. Frank and Mikey continued to caress him and kiss him all over his body. I bowed down and flicked the tip of my tongue over the head, rimming the edge teasingly. Then I closed my lips around the shaft and took as much as I could of him. I used my tongue and lips to get him off. I fell how he contracted and emptied himself in my mouth.

I turned my attention to the boy next to me, Mikey. He was so horny that he couldn't get his clothes off fast enough. Fankie pushed him down on the bed kissing him hard on the lips. I stroked his flat stomach and chest. Frankie and Gee went down in between his legs. I almost shivered with desire as Frankie licked down the length of Mikey's arousal. Gee wasn't far behind and they took turns pleasuring him with their mouths. Spellbound, I watched as they made him come long and hard.

I believed that all three of us liked pleasuring Frankie the most. He was my favourite. Slowly he got on his back with a huge grin on his face. Either I, Gee or Mikey wasted any time; we were all over him in a matter of seconds. Gerard pulled his jeans off, exposing a marvellous hard on. Mikey worked fast and closed his lips around Frankie's cock. Gee and I did all we could to help him out and it didn't take long until the tiny bass player was spent.

I was the only one that hadn't come yet, but I was really close. Frankie got up on his knees and undressed me. I could tell he was a bit surprised. Most guys were, I never understood why but no one seemed to expect me to be so well hung. But on the other hand I liked the way their mouths turn into small o's when they saw my dick. He touched it cautiously.

"Oh come on, it's not going to bite" I moaned.

"He's bigger than Bob." Frankie said with a lot of admiration in is voice and looked over at his band mates. Then he turned to me again. "It might be the largest one I've ever seen, you know."

He wrapped his slim fingers around my pride and joy. Unhurriedly he moved up and down, like he really wanted to savour the moment. I whispered his name and only then did he pick up the pace. He squeezed slightly harder and I looked him deeply in the eyes to show him that I took pleasure in his touch. The shy looking Mikey was rather decisive in bed and he was the one that took me into his mouth. I noticed that Gee was hard again and I enveloped my hand around him. We stay like this for a while then Gerard pushed his brother off me and took his place. He was technically more skilled than Mikey but the younger Way sucked dick with such enthusiasm that I would have to say I liked him better. But nothing compared to the pleasure I felt when Frankie joined Gee and the two of them took turns licking the shaft and sucking on the head. The attention of two mouths and four hands was taking me closer to the edge. I felt Mikey's thin body close to me and let my hand travel down in between Mikey's legs. He panted as I stroked him. I turned my head so I could look at him. He was such a pretty boy; he had taken off his glasses and I notice how beautiful his eyes were. They had a deep brown shade. I leaned in closer and placed my lips on his. He parted them slightly and let me in. I moved my hand faster and he broke the kiss. I couldn't tell whose mouth I came in but when I heard Mikey groan my name I couldn't hold back any longer. With all four of us spent, it didn't take long until we all fell asleep in a big pile on the bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night; I was cold. The ac was on full blast and Mikey hogged most of the duvet. I decided to stay in the Way's bed. There were plenty of space and none of us were that big. I tiptoed back to my own room and fetched my pillows and duvet. I sneaked back into the large bed and snuggled close to the sleeping Frankie and pulled my duvet over the two of us. I was so close that my dick touched his back and I felt the heat from his body slowly warming me up. Carefully not to wake him I stoked his lovely, flat stomach and I kissed him softly on the back of his neck. I felt the weak scent of shampoo and I let my hand slip down. The silky skin of his semi hard cock felt amazing. Frankie moaned softly and rolled over on his stomach. I looked at his perfect, little tight butt. Our Lord and creator sure had a good day when he made that one. I looked over at Mikey and Gee who was sleeping close together. They were truly adorable. Hoping to be able to go back to sleep again, I fluffed my pillows and closed my eyes. I drifted off into a dreamless sleep rather quickly.

I woke up abruptly by the chaotic noise of three members of MCR trying to get their gear together.

"Good morning" I said. "I hope you've slept well..."
"You bet ya." Gee answered. "Maybe too good because we overslept, again. But if we hurry we still have a chance at grabbing some breakfast before a radio interview."

The clock at the bedside table showed 10.30 and I watched a half-naked Mikey running around looking for his left sneaker, hair still uncombed and showing off the tell tale signs of the previous night's activities. His glasses had slipped down on his nose and he looked above the rims at me and winked. I began to understand that behind that geeky exterior was a rather confident young man who knew what he wanted. I felt how my morning wood turned into a full grown hard on.

"So... sharing rooms at the next stop too?" I asked with a huge grin on my face.
"Wouldn't have it any other way." Gee said and came up to me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Frankie was right behind him. He gave me a tight hug before they all ran out the door and off to work.

About twenty minutes Frankie stuck his head in the door to Mikey and Gee's room. I had dozed off but woke up when I heard the door opened.

"Oh, you're still here?"
"Yeah, what's up?"

He walked slowly to the edge of the bed, where he sat down.

"Gee said I could skip the interview... since I wasn't feeling too good..." He smiled bashfully.
"What's wrong?" I asked with an exaggerated concern in my voice. I understood where he was going with all this. "You want me to leave you alone so that you can get some rest?" I wanted to make sure I got it right.
"No... that's okay... It's not that bad but Gee wanted me to get better so that I would be able to play later on."
"Well, I guess it can't be that bad... You seamed fine when you went for breakfast. Maybe it was something you ate? Does your tummy hurt?"
"Yeah, it feels funny" he said innocently and lay down on the bed. "Maybe you should check it out." He pulled his t-shirt up, exposing his wonderful stomach.
"Where does it hurt? Here?" I place my hand on his warm and flat abdomen.
"A bit further down." He said and I complied, moving down. " No not there, even further..."
"I see..." I said in a mature tone. I had reached the spot and felt the denim stretching over his growing hard on. "This is not a simple stomach ache. It might be a back problem. Maybe you should turn around so I could check that out for you?"

While I talked I unbuttoned his tight black jeans and as he got on his stomach I slipped them off his hips. He didn't wear any underwear. I let my hands slide up his back and pulling the shirt off at the same time revealing his stunning body.

"How dose it feel when I touch you here?" My fingers traced the muscle on the inside of his thigh.
"Well, maybe a bit higher up..."
"Like this...?" I continued upward, closer to his lovely butt.
"Mmm..." was all he said.
"Well... I think I know what the problem is. Wait, I will get something...." I rumbled around in my bathroom looking for the lube. I knew I had put it somewhere. Strangely I found it in my guitar case. When I got back to bed I placed a pillow under Frankie's middle so he got in a better position.

"You just stay put and I'll see what I can do for you." I said with a smirk.

I spread his cheeks slightly, poured a proper amount of lube on my index finger and began to slowly massage his entry. It didn't take long until Frankie's moans got louder. I let the tip of my finger slip in. He was so tight I wondered if he would be able to take me.

"So good... Davey..." he moaned.

His words made me more confident and I pushed in deeper. I wanted to see the pleasure in his face and turned him over on his back before continuing to prepare him. He was rock hard and I just had to take him into my mouth. With my left hand stoking his chest, my mouth around his cock and two fingers inside of him it didn't take long until the taste of cum filled my mouth. I lay down on my back and Frankie took a couple of shallow breaths to control his breathing. Then he straddled my right thigh and folded lean fingers around my throbbing flesh. He moved painfully slow. When he bent down and licked all the way down my shaft I couldn't help but to groan loudly. Frankie stopped in mid action only to get on top of me. He looked me in the eyes and guided my hard on towards his entrance. He found his goal on the first try. I was slick from the pre cum and the tip of my cock slid in with only little pressure.

"You're okay?"
"Mmm... yes..." Frankie lowered himself a bit more.

He worked slowly until I was buried to the hilt. He felt so hot and tight around me. I appreciated that he held still for a while, I had to gain control or I would have been spent far too quickly. After a while Frankie began to move again, measured at first, my hands on his slim hips, steadying him as he moved faster. When my eyes met his I couldn't hold back any longer, the sensation was overwhelming.

"So, are you feeling better now?" I almost stuttered from shortness of breath.
"Better than in a long time..." he answered as he lay down on top of me.

I stroked his back and he fell asleep on my chest almost immediately. Frankie played really well that night and no one asked about his miraculous recovery.

We headed down to Florida to play at a two day festival. MCR played the first day and I had that day off. I went back stage and found them laying on the grass, eating ice cream.

"Working hard or hardly working?" I sat down next to Mikey.
"We got the afternoon off and are so shocked we don't know what to do with all the spare time" Mikey explained. "But we were talking about going shopping. Want to come?"

We drove to the fancy part of the shopping area. Gee and Frankie talked each other into trying on really silly outfits. I guessed I kind of encouraged them to behave even more stupidly when I took out my dv-camera and began filming them modelling beige gabardine trousers that fitted horribly. Mikey laughed but at the same time he was a bit uneasy. He had more difficult letting go and to play around in public. I got some nice footage of him leaning against the fitting room wall, watching his band mates with a small smile on his lovely lips and with his hand in his pockets. I was glad that I had brought my camera; the film would make a nice memory of my sexy touring partners. We spent a couple of hours at the stores until all of us had found something to buy and then we went back to the hotel.

After dinner we had a meeting with our tour manager. He went over the itinerary for the next couple of days and informed us that the new night liner would arrive the next day. My eyes found Frankie's and later the Way brothers. We shared sad looks, knowing that our little road trip had come to an end. In a somewhat gloomy mood, we all went back to our suite after the meeting. No one felt like going to the party.

"Let's watch the fashion movie you made." Gee said in an attempt to cheer us up. I took out my camera and told them to cuddle up together so we all could see the small monitor. I pushed the play button and after a while Frankie began to laugh.

"Hey, you've been filming Gee's ass!"
"Don't be jealous, there might be some close ups of you to." I laughed back at him.

We watch the rest of the stuff I had filmed and then I began to put the camera away. But a cool hand stopped me.

"Well... how about me? You didn't get any close ups of me..." Mikey said quietly.

He climbed up on the bed, placed his hands on the edge of his t-shirt and began to pull it over his head very seductively. All three of us let out a mutual gasp. The shy boy from the store was long gone. The look in his eyes was confident and very hot. With awe Gee watched his younger brother pull his shirt of as I picked up the camera, turned it on and began to film Mikey. Frankie joined the bass player on the bed and began to help him getting his clothes off. Mikey grabbed Frankie's shirt and with a practiced hand he undressed him slowly. I moved closer to film their gorgeous stomachs and as I did Frankie got behind Mikey and began to stoke the bulge in his jeans. Gerard wanted in on the action and placed himself beside his brother.

In a mutual mission they took Mikey's jeans off and soon enough four hands were taking turns stroking his hard on. This was almost too much for the young man; he had to lay down on the bed. Frankie and Gee undressed each other and then they placed themselves besides Mikey. This gave me a nice piece of footage of three amazing, hard cocks. Frankie was in the middle and I watched Mikey's blond head move down between the guitarist's legs. When his tongue hit the thin-skinned place where Frankie's shaft met the head I had to concentrate on holding the camera steady. Gerard straddled Frankie's stomach. He rubbed his slick cock over Frankie's nipples then he moved his hard on towards the younger man's mouth. Frankie parted his lips eagerly and closed them around Gee. He took as much as he could of the singer but after only a short while he let him slip out and turned to me.

"Where did you put the lube?"

Gee and Mikey looked a bit surprised but I ignored that and reached for my bag to get Frankie what he had asked for. He scooted closer to the Way brothers and began to smear the clear liquid all over their cocks. He took his time, working with great precision.

"So... who of you gorgeous brothers want to do me first?"

Mikey looked a bit nervously at his older brother when he placed himself between Frankie's legs. He grabbed his hard on and thrust towards Frankie's entrance. I could tell he was anxious and a bit awkward. I didn't blame him; it wasn't exactly an everyday situation. Mikey looked at his older brother for support. Gee took hold of his brother's member, stroked it a couple of times before he steered him the right way. Slowly but steadily Mikey entered Frankie. He needed some time to adjust but soon enough he laid his slender legs on Mikey's shoulders. The younger Way traced his fingers through the multicoloured hair below him and looked his lover in the eyes. When he moved Frankie responded immediately with a deep moan. It didn't take long until Mikey let go and released deep inside of Frankie.

He rested on his back and panted hard. Gerard, who had been watching attentively, was almost shaking from excitement. He looked with much love at Frankie and tried to reassure him that if he had enough Gee wouldn't mind waiting. But Frankie had set his mind on having both Ways.

"Gee... come here... I want you. Inside. Now." His words were soft, almost like a whisper.

Gerard didn't waste any time, he got in position and slid in without any greater force. I bent forward and got an unforgettably good picture of Gee's cock moving in and out of Frankie. I moved the camera up and realized that Mikey had placed his head on Frankie's beautiful stomach and had his hand on the hard on in front of him; jerking Frankie off in the same pace as his brother was fucking him in. By then Gerard's breathing was ragged and strained and so was Frankie's. Through the camera lens I watched Gee's back, his muscles flexed and he glistened slightly from sweat. When he came his back stiffened and I could tell that he held his breath. A second later Frankie came hard all over Mikey's face, his hot fluid landed on the other man's cheek.

By then I was hornier than ever before, my head was spinning and I had to take a couple of deep breaths to keep myself from fainting. I let the camera pan over the bed, capturing three sweaty, spent and smiling young men. Gee sat back up and reached for my fly. He flashed me one of his sexy smiles as he unbuttoned my pants and liberated my wanting flesh.

"Come here..." he enticed.

I couldn't help but tease. My only reaction was a lifted eyebrow and a devious smile.

"You better get comfortable 'cause the three of us are gonna make you come and we're gonna do it good." He licked his lips and pulled my jeans down.

Even if I had wanted to tease some more I wasn't able to. I needed relief and I needed it bad. The minute I got on my back they were all over me. Hands and mouths playing over my hot skin. My shivering hand turned the camera in the direction of my crotch, filming three tongues flicking all over my cock. When Mikey wrapped a chilly hand round my base I couldn't hold back any longer. It felt so good I forgot all about the camera. This resulted in a sequence of the ceiling but the sound of me coming hard couldn't be misinterpreted.

I have watched that film many times but I have great trouble accepting that I made such a noise. When MCR got their night liner back our time together decreased. By the end of that tour my nights with them had turned into dreamlike memories. But one thing I know for sure; I will never experience a night like that again.


*
The End
Sign up to rate and review this story