Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot

Strange what desire makes foolish people do

by ginseng

It's been going on for quiet some time now. I can't help it. I keep on letting them do things to me. It's just too good. Demeaning but good. And what I chose to do in bed is nobody's business anywa...

Category: Slipknot - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 6325 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Strange what desire makes foolish people do
Author: Ginseng
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: The following is a work of fiction. It did not happen. This fiction in no way represents people mentioned within. I do not profit from these stories.
Joey's POV
It's been going on for quiet some time now. I can't help it. It's just too good. Demeaning but good. I would die if anyone knew what I let them do to me. It would ruin my reputation of being in charge and in control. I mean I am, but just not in bed. And what I chose to do in bed is nobody's business anyway. This is how it started.
*
We were on tour. As always. Somewhere in Scandinavia, maybe Finland. It was winter and freezing cold. The day was filled with work but no gig that evening. On a photo shoot they had us all standing outside in the knee-high snow in only our coveralls. The pictures turned out great with all that pristine white snow and our black clothes. It was barely afternoon but the sun had already set and the sky was pitch black. With all that darkness, the cold and people who spoke only if it was absolutely necessary, it was no wonder that the northern countries of Europe were heavy metal stomping-ground.
The photo-session ended and we were off for the day. Corey and I were bunking together. We had a couple of beers and ordered burgers from room-service. After dinner my lips had changed back to their normal colour but I was still cold, It was like my bones were deep-frozen and nothing could make me warm again.
"Dude, you've got goose-bumps and we've been inside for over an hour. You wanna try the sauna? It will get you warm for sure." Corey asked.
"Yeah, that's a great idea."
"Go ahead, I'll just order more beer and then I'll be right with you."
I undressed, wrapped a towel around my hips and went into the sauna. The heat felt wonderful. I closed my eyes and relaxed. The door made a small squeaking sound. I opened one eye and saw Corey entering the sauna. He held a large bucked with ice and a lot of beer. In the other hand he held his towel. I was a bit embarrassed by his nakedness but he just smiled.
"Check this out; local beer!" He lifted the hand with the bucket. "The room service dude told me that the name means the gold of Lapland and it's the beer to have when you're doing the sauna-thing. It must taste great with a name like that. I'm practically turning in to a viking already. He also told me that real men use the sauna naked." He lifted the other hand with the towel and laughed. "Shit I just love their accent. You should have heard him when he said that. He sounded like a real bad ass. Sauna!" Corey pronounced the last world with a heavy accent and laughed even more.
Finally Corey sat down. I got a bit nervous with him behaving like a viking, or whatever he was doing so I grabbed a beer. The room service guy had been right. The beer was good. I drank it a bit too fast. The heat and the alcohol went straight to my head and it suited me just prefect. Somehow my eyes wandered and ended up at his groin. We drank some more and talked mostly about work. I thought I saw Corey looking at me in a way I hadn't noticed before but I ignored my silly thoughts. I looked over at Corey. His upper body was glistening with tiny beads of sweat.
"I'm good, I'm warm and almost falling asleep so I better get out of here."
"Yeah, you're right. It's been a long day." Corey said.
I took a shower and put on some old sweat pants and t-shirt. I put the pillows against the headboard of my side of bed and got comfortable. Corey handed me a glass of whiskey, sat down beside me and turned on the tv. The whiskey tasted good and I got even more drunk. Corey flipped between the channels and stopped at one that showed porn.
"Hell yeah. " He growled and put the remote-control down.

That guy was totally depraved by his previous occupation. I watched for a while and I wouldn't say I didn't like it but I was so tired, from work and the alcohol, that I could barely keep my eyes opened. I undressed and got under the covers.

"Good night, Corey."
"Good night. Do you want med to turn off the tv?
"Nah, its okay."

I looked over at his side of the bed and couldn't help but noticing that his bathrobe bulged more that usual around his crotch. I ignored it and turned around. My sleep was shallow and restless. I wasn't really sure if I was dreaming or awake when I felt Corey's strong back touching my chest. He was warm. My body moved by itself, cuddling close, snaking an arm around his waist. Slowly I realised that I was grinding my growing hard on against Corey's perfectly curved ass. The low-pitched moan that he made woke me up. I sat up straight and panicked. What the fuck was I doing? I panted and tried hard to control my breathing. But when Corey turned around I stopped breathing all together.

"So the porn got to you?" His voice was husky.

"Uhu..." I took a small breath.

"Well, you'd better do something about it or none of us will get any sleep." He smiled slyly.

I saw his hand travel down under the covers. I had an idea of where he was going.

"C'mon, you know you want to. Feels so good."

I was shocked and felt like leaving the room. But I couldn't move, no matter how much I tried. My cock was acing hard and I was dying for release. But I just couldn't jerk off in front of, or actually besides, my best friend, could I?

"Joey, you worry too much. I'll help you out..."

He moved his hand away from his groin, slid in under the covers and pulled my boxers down. I lay there, motionless, and let him have his way with me. Corey folded his fingers around me and began to move his hand slowly up and down my arousal. It was amazing. Terribly wrong, but very good. So I let him continue even though it was improper. I closed my eyes and a small moan left my slightly parted lips. Suddenly he stopped.

"How about helping me some?" Corey folded back his covers and exposed his throbbing member.

I stared at his cock and envisioned how it would feel to have it in my hand. It made me even more turned on. Indecisively I enveloped him with my hand. The first thing that I became aware of was how soft his skin felt against my fingertips. Like velvet. Thoughts ran through my head in a hundred miles per hour. Then he groaned and my brain stopped working coherently all together. I was all body, lust and instincts. There was no going back. I was lost in the way his body felt, his scent and how he moaned when I moved my hand faster.

"Suck it." He whispered, placed his hands on my temples and directed my head down towards his stiff cock.

I stuck my tongue out and touched the tip of his cock tryingly. The taste was odd but not disgusting in any way. Slowly I licked down his whole length. Corey made this amazing rumbling noise in the back of his throat that made me more confident. I let him slip in between my lips. He felt so much bigger then when I had him in my hand. I went down and back up again. I repeated the movement a bit faster. I enjoyed the way I controlled Corey's pleasure. All I had to do, to make him moan loudly, was to move faster. Even though I kind of liked sucking his cock I didn't want him to come in my mouth so when I felt the familiar twitching I let him go and used my hand instead.

He came with a growl and the warm cum spilled all over his stomach and my hand. Emotions of guilt and remorse washed over me but the exhilarating feeling of being able to make Corey loose his control like that took over. I was a slut and I liked it. It made me rock hard.

"Such a good boy." Corey petted me on the head. "You deserve a treat."

He began to jerk me off but soon he rearranged himself to sit in between my legs. The moment he took me in his mouth I knew that this was going to be the best blow job ever. He was far better than any girl I've had. He let me go and stuck his index finger into his mouth. He spread my legs and traced a cold, wet line downward. I grasped as he brushed over my entrance.

"Turn around." His voice was harder than before.

I complied and got on my hands and knees. He got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I felt rather stupid but I stayed put. I kind of knew what was coming and it scared me some. He began to rub my entrance with his slick index finger. He poured some more lube and then he pushed inside. He held still for a while before he began to move slowly in and out. It burned some at first but soon the pain turned into pleasure. Corey moved faster.

"Good boy." Corey whispered. "You feel so good. So tight and warm."

He pulled his fingers out and must have seen how I hesitated.

"Just relax, Joey."

I felt how he pressed his hard dick against my tight muscle. He thrust forward and it hurt. Slow and with some struggle he entered me, I couldn't stop myself from crying out, in pleasure and in sweet pain. He stopped and waited for me to accept to the invasion. Gradually the pain changed into ecstasy. I wanted more and tried to meet his moves. Corey understood that I was ready and slid in right to the top. My entire body quivered with lust.

Corey grabbed my hips and began to fuck me. I found pleasure in every time he penetrated me. Corey growled and bit me in the back of my neck. I urged him to increase his speed by arching into every thrust. The well-known tingling up my spine told me I was close. I folded my right hand around my wanting flesh and it didn't take long until I was shooting my load all over my hand. My body trembled out of pleasure. Corey wasn't left unresponsive to the display of lust that took place beneath him. He moaned loudly and I felt the hot jets of his cum deep inside of me. I grasped for air and my whole body felt like jello. I dropped down on the mattress and Corey pulled out carefully.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep almost immediately. But I woke up with a jerk. My backside hurt a little. I thought about what had happened between me and Corey and anguish washed over me. A man, and not just any man, but the singer of my band had just fucked me. How stupid could you get? I was uneasy but at the same time I felt satisfied in a way I had never felt before. I heard Corey open the bathroom door and I pretended to sleep. He lay down besides me. He was damp and smelled faintly of soap. I twitched as he placed his hand on my back.

"How are you doing?" He stroked me gently.

I had no idea how to respond. Were we supposed to talk about it? I wished he'd just ignore me. But that wasn't exactly Corey's way of doing stuff. He was more a confronting kind of guy.

"You regret it?" He asked softly. " I've been really worried about you, Joey. You're so stressed out, always running around working. I keep telling you to let some of your side projects go but you just won't listen. You don't sleep, you don't eat and drink almost as much as I do. I had to do something. Are you offended of what I did? Didn't you like it? "

"I liked it..." I spoke quietly. "Maybe a bit too much..."

His hands and light touch affected me more than I would have admitted.

"So why are you sulking then? You liked it and I liked it, what's the problem?"
"I'm not sulking..."
"Oh yes you are Joey." He said and slipped his hand down to my butt. "Don't pout. You were such a good boy."

He slapped my ass. I concentrated hard on my breathing; I didn't want Corey to know how good it felt when he touched me like that. He snuggled close and inserted his finger into me. I was still slick from his cum.

"Why fight something that you want so badly?" He mumbled in my ear. "Joey, let go and just let me..."
"Okay..." I never gave him time to finish his sentence.

The minute I allowed myself to loose control I grew hard as a rock. He must have known because he put his arm around my waist and began to jerk me off. I fumbled behind my back and found Corey's cock. But he pushed me off him and turned around. Instantaneously I had his hard on right by my face. That time I never hesitated, I took him in my mouth and started to suck him. Core grabbed me by my thighs and shifted me around so he could reach my cock with his warm mouth. Even though my mind had huge trouble accepting the fact that my relationship with Corey had taken a sudden turn, my body had gotten used to his touch and appreciated the way he let his tongue travel up and down my entire length. Two strong fingers deep inside of me enhanced the pleasure. He didn't back of when I released my satisfaction but swallowed it all.

He gave me about half a second to recover before he got up on his knees and commanded me to suck him. I did as I was told and took as much of him as I could into my mouth. I licked, stroked and sucked like my life depended on it. He was getting closer and placed both his hands on the back of my head. With a firm grip he speed up the pace, thrusting so far I wasn't sure I couldn't take it. But I could and I let him fuck my mouth until he came long and hard. I was surprised by the taste and that Corey seemed to want this almost as much as I did. My thoughts trailed off and I fell asleep for the third time that night.

When I woke up it was way past lunch and Corey was gone. I hadn't slept that well for months. I took a shower and checked my cell phone but no one had called. I guessed Corey had arranged for me to have the day off, for which I was grateful. I ordered breakfast and ate it in bed while watching tv. I had just finished my last piece of toast when I heard the door unlock. I thought my heart would stop. I wasn't sure how to handle the situation. Everything was different in the harsh daylight and without the numbing alcohol in my veins.

Corey entered the room. We looked at each other for a long time. I was the one who broke the silence.

"Corey..." I hesitated. "Thank you, I haven't slept that well for ages."

I looked down at my hands and hid my blushing cheeks behind my hair. It was difficult to talk to him about what had happened but I had to. We lived so close together on tour and our work would suffer if there were going to be an uncomfortable silence every time we were in the same room.

He walked passed me on his way to the bathroom and patted my hair.

"Don't worry about it Joey. I'll do anything for you."

He closed the door behind him and left me alone with my confusing thoughts. I always analysed things far too much. What had he meant by that? Do anything? For me? To me his words implied that we might do it again. I had to pinch myself to check that I wasn't dreaming.

"Joey?"

I was startled. I hadn't heard him come back.

"This morning, when I woke up... You looked so relaxed. I haven't seen you comfortable like that in years. That little wrinkle on your forehead was gone and you didn't frown in your sleep like you use to. I understand what... Do you trust me? Would you let me do this thing to you?" He sounded so mysterious and it made me curious like hell.

"Yes. What?"

He grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. He took out a hair-trimmer.

"I wanna shave you."

I thought about it for a while and then it dawned on me that he wanted to shave my groin. I agreed since I suspected that one thing would lead to another and I really wanted that. Slightly embarrassed but also a bit excited I took off my clothes. The sound of the trimmer made me nervous but Corey seemed to know what he was doing so I calmed down. He began to remove my hair and it tickled in a very nice way. Corey ignored my hard cock and kept on working with perfected precision. Dark stubble was all that remained of my pubic hair when he turned off the trimmer.

"All right then, almost done."

He picked up a razor and shaving cream. He spread the cool, white lather all over the area and gave me a clean shave. My cock was leaking pre cum. I was scared and rock hard at the same time. He leaned back and admired his work. He stroked the smooth skin with his fingertips. I had to concentrate hard not to beg him to suck me. I tilted my head back and stared at the bathroom ceiling, praying that he would touch my throbbing member. But he didn't, he got up.

"Well, enough of this." He spoke with a stern voice. "You better get ready!"

"Ready?" I had no idea what he talked about and was totally confused.

"Just put your boots on and I'll do the rest. But hurry we'll get company in about ten minutes."

"Company?!?" I stuttered.

Corey stood right behind me and closed his arms around me in a caring embrace.

"Joey, I wouldn't do anything against your will. Just trust me, I think you'll like it. But if you want me to stop we need a magic word. How about 'sauna'?"

"Okay... But." I tried to gain some control over the situation but he interrupted me.

"Then 'sauna' it is then..."He replied and slapped me hard on the ass to let me know he was in charge. "No buts! Get going!"

I walked into the other room and picked up my boots. Somehow I had known exactly which pair he meant. They were black with lots of straps and went almost up to my knees. I had come to terms with our benefit-thing or what ever you should call it. I had accepted that he seemed to know exactly what turned me on. I had dreamt of loosing control. But this was almost too much for me to grasp. Company. I felt anxious when I stood in the middle of the large hotel room, newly shaved and with only a pair of boots on. Corey sneaked up from behind and pressed me down so I was on my knees. Then he grabbed my hands and pulled them to my back. He wrapped something around my wrists and tied my hands together, letting the restraints travel up my arms. It felt cold and smooth, I guessed they were leather straps. The image of Corey's tattoos appeared in my head. He stood up.

"Good boy." Two words filled with supremacy.

A heavy knock on the door and I thought I would faint out of exhaustion and excitement. Corey leaned in and whispered.

"Trust me, it will be okay." He continued louder and harsher. "Stay. Don't move."

Exposed, on my knees and naked. The twitching of my leaking cock gave away exactly how turned on I was.

He was stunning. Long black hair flowed over his broad shoulders. He was wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt with a band logo and his heavy boots. Anyone would understand why I wore boots like that or with even heavier soles but I had never understood why Mick wore them until then. When he towered over Corey in the doorway it became clear that he loved the way his size intimidated people. That was why he stood so close and put his massive arms around the small maggots that wanted to have their pictures taken with him.

He had really nice posture. Unlike Jim, who was uncomfortable with his height, Mick was truly proud of his body. He stood up straight and crossed those impressive arms over his chest. He smiled wickedly when he closed the door and kicked his boots off. He owned the room the minute he entered.

It was right about then when I realised that Corey had read my journal. He had read my innermost thoughts and desires. It was such a great intrusion of my privacy. But somehow that didn't matter. Corey grabbed me by the hair, pulled my head closer and whispered in my ear.

"I've always known that Mick have this thing for you. Haven't you noticed? I approached him at breakfast. Told him I fucked you last night. That I took you hard and how much you liked it. How you screamed my name when you came."

I could almost hear how he curled his lips into a smirk.

"Who would have know our huge guitarist was so fast. He grabbed me by the throat. Jealous fucker that Mick... Those darkened eyes... The way he looked at me would have made even the strongest man scared. But I didn't let him get to me. I just continued to tell him what I had in store for you, my little Joey. I even showed him the leather straps. There was no way he would have turned me down."

Mick walked into the room, checking me out gingerly. The way he stared at me and wet his lips made me tremble.

"So here we are." Corey spoke louder "He need to be controlled. And disciplined."

I had to take a quick and shallow breath. Just thinking about what the two of them could do to me took me closer to completion.

"I know what you want." Corey addressed Mick. "To make him beg and knuckle under your will. I will let you have him. We will take him... together."

Corey knew what I dreamt about and he had made that happen. He had arranged this whole thing with Mick. My heart skipped a beat when I understood how much he must love me. I tried to take a deep breath but it became ragged. I looked down at the plush carpet. The sight of the two of them staring at my naked body was too much. Corey pulled my head back.

"Ah, isn't he adorable? The little slut is blushing."

"This will be good..." Mick spoke softly. "Real good."

The large guitarist stroked my butt absentmindedly. I was more turned on then I had ever been in my whole life but terrified at the same time. Things were going a bit too fast. But they gave me no time to reflect upon the situation I had got myself into. Mick took hold of my chin and tilted it upwards.

"Look at me!"

I meet his blue eyes; they were filled with power and lust. He bent down and had to hold back his long hair with one hand to be able to see me. When Corey played ruff he still displayed some affection but with Mick it was pure authority and desire to control. I had fantasised about this and when it was about to happen it scared the shit out of me. Not that I doubted that I would enjoy it, I hesitated because it was Mick. But who was I to be ambiguous when Corey had set all this up just for me? I couldn't detect any doubt in Mick's eyes either. So I swallowed hard and decided it was time to play.

I tipped my head forward out of Mick's grasp and avoided his eyes. This time they didn't use physical force. Only words.

"Do as you're told." Corey's beautiful voice sent shivers down my spine.
"Stand up!" Mick jumped in.

They stood on either side of me, shouting their commands. I complied. It was hard getting up from the floor with my hands tied on my back but I believed I managed quite gracefully. My knees shook. I wasn't scared any longer. I loved it but all the blood in my head had escaped down to my cock and it made me unsteady. I couldn't think straight, my member was throbbing and I doubted that I would last very long.

I wanted the experience to last. I craved for more, to take it further. So I challenged them by looking up, my face displayed nothing but provoking self-esteem. The sparkle in Mick's eyes told me that he enjoyed a little struggle. He got behind me, stood close and wrapped his strong arm around my entire upper body. Due to the size difference, he was able to hold me tight with his elbow almost touching my cock and still grip my throat with his big hand. He pulled me closer to his massive body and the black denim of his jeans against my naked skin felt amazing. My tied hands pressed against his muscular legs and the protruding bulge that hit my back felt unusually large. Suddenly Mick's mouth was very close to my ear. The combination of his soft lips and the scratching of his beard made me shudder. Mick whispered and his words hit me hard.

"I've longed for this. I will enjoy it. To have you."

He let me go and I swayed slightly when I lost the support of his tall body. Mick untied my hands. He looked over at the redheaded singer of ours, like he wanted his approval.

"Undress Corey." Mick ordered.

He sat down heavily in a chair and folded his arms like he usually did. I peeked over at Corey. He stood with feet apart and arms at his sides. He looked mean and tough but his eyes revealed compassion. He wore a team satan t-shirt, baggy blue-jeans and his worn out black converse.

I got down on the floor and untied his shoelaces. With one hand on the heel and one at the toe I took the shoes off. Then his socks. I sat on my legs and he looked down on me. Red wavy hair flowing all around his face, he was stunningly beautiful. Corey closed his fingers around my face and pulled me slowly on to my feet, using mild force. He leaned in and kissed me.

It took a couple of seconds until I grasped what was going on. He kissed me! I couldn't help but mumbling his name but I was glad I held back the urge to tell him that I loved him. I had dreamt about kissing Corey but even in my wildest fantasise I hadn't imagined him to be such a great kisser. He broke the kiss and I missed his touch immediately. I grabbed the hem of his washed out t-shirt and pulled it off. I grasped for air at the sight of all that red hair hitting his naked shoulders. My fingertip outlined the sun on his chest, continued to the silver loop that went through his nipple. I found myself fumbling with the button on his jeans. Corey growled in frustration and brushed away my hands. He tore the button and the zipper open. A swift move and his pants and boxers lay in a small pile on the floor.

A low-pitched moan from behind me made me turn my attention on Mick. His hand was by his crotch and I could clearly see the outline of a glorious hard on. He stroked himself off through the black fabric of his jeans.

"On your knees! Do it! Now!"

As I got down I heard Mick unzip his pants. The small sound drowned by the noise that my boots made; metal against metal, leather against leather. I had no problem reaching Corey with my mouth even when I was down on my knees. I couldn't help but think that I would never be able to do that with Mick. Not on the floor, he was far too tall. I put my left hand on Corey's calf and the right one on his hip, bracing myself. Then I went down on him. I closed my eyes and snaked my tongue around his swollen flesh. Hands in my hair urging me on. I was just finding my pace when he stopped me. I glanced up at Corey. He panted but wasn't looking at me.

His eyes were overflowing with want. Under lowered lashes he observed Mick. I turned my head. Mick was standing up. Corey and I watched him closely as he pulled his shirt off. All those muscles and his extreme height must have appeared exotic compared to me. Mick continued to undress and we just stared as he uncovered more of his massive body. He stripped down to his boxers before he realized that we were studying him. He leered at us and flashed a crocked smile that showed a lot of teeth.

"So, are you ready boys?" He lifted his right eyebrow naughtily.

He slipped down the white cotton boxers and exposed his cock. My jaws dropped. I had guessed that he would be well endowed but he was even bigger than I had expected. Corey too seemed taken aback.

Mick walked over to us, grabbed Corey by the arm and hauled him on the bed. He placed himself right beside the singer while I just stood there, shocked.

"You know what I want you to do." Mick gave me a sinister glare.

I crawled up on the bed, towards Mick's large dick and took him in my hand. It was long and coarse, his skin felt warm against the palm of my hand. Slowly I leaned in and let my tongue run over the tip. A clear drop appeared and I licked it up. The taste was salty but sweet. Bit by bit I went down on his enormous flesh. Mick groaned loudly. The feeling of his large cock in my inexperienced mouth was outlandish. I held still and tried to get accustomed to his size then I began to move up and down his length. I loved the way he held my head in his large hands and increased the speed. In the corner of my eye I saw Corey jerking off. I replaced his hand with mine. My most intimate desires were fulfilled. It was hard to explain but submitting myself to them like that made me feel powerful.

I let go of Mick and turned my interest towards Corey. I encircled his firm member with my lips and teased the perfect spot between the head and the shaft with the tip of my tongue. Meanwhile Mick got off the bed and placed himself right behind me. The chilling sensation of lube being smeared all around my entrance made me quiver, and not only from the cold liquid. He pressed his index-finger inside of me. Waves of pleasure ripped through my body. I intensified my movements up and down Corey's cock as Mick began to shift his finger within me.

"Shit, you're so tight!" Mick's voice was strained. "So Joey, you want me to fuck you?"

Since my mouth was filled with Corey, all I could do was to hum. Mick added another finger and I could feel my muscle stretch. I was so overwhelmed by the thought of having Mick inside that I forgot to suck Corey. Mick saw his opportunity. With my teeth safely way from Corey's flesh, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head back, hard.

"I asked you a question. Answer me!"
"Yes." It was a bit difficult to speak when he stretched my throat so far back as he did.
"Yes what?"
"Yes please." I caved in and begged. "Please Mick. Fuck me. Please!"

Corey was never any good at resisting temptation. He grabbed my head and forced me down on him. He thrust so deep I almost gagged but when he felt the muscles in my throat convulse he calmed down a bit. Mick pulled out and soon I felt something considerably bigger pushing against my entrance. He reached for the small bottle and Corey pulled out of my mouth.

"Try to relax." Corey looked me in the eyes and stroked my cheek.

Mick pushed forward. It had hurt initially with Corey but this was something totally different. I cried out loud and buried my face in the mattress. This only seemed to make Mick more turned on. He kept on moving, slow but relentlessly. I was scared. It couldn't be right. It wasn't supposed to hurt this much. I gave Corey a pleading look but he just patted my hair.

"Shh, you'll be alright. Just relax..."

By then Mick was more or less all in and he haltered. My muscles began to relax, slowly getting used to the presence of Mick's gigantic cock. Once again lust consumed me and Mick moved unhurriedly at first. When the pain was almost gone I took Corey hungrily into my mouth. Mick speed up and each time he plunged into me I met his movement willingly. He pushed so hard I had to stop blowing Corey because I was afraid I might accidentally bite him. Corey sat at the head of the bed and watched Mick fuck me. But then he slipped down, in under me and took me into his mouth.

Nothing I had ever experienced up until then compared to the felling of being fucked and sucked at the same time. Without my two strong band-members holding me up, I would have collapsed. My muscles clamped down on Mick as I began to climax. My tiny whimpers were drenched by Mick's loud roar. Two more trusts and he came deep, deep inside of me. I wasn't really aware of what happened. I believed I blacked out for a short while. The next thing I remembered was Mick pulling out of me.

Corey was impatient. He flipped me onto my back and got in between my legs. He entered me in one quick stroke, eager for release. The thought of Mick's cum on Corey's cock made me buck up. Corey moved faster and harder. I hadn't even noticed that Mick had placed himself right by my head until he used my hair to guide my mouth to his cock. I was stunned by the fact that he was hard again already until I realised that was I too. Corey had folded his hand around my sensitive flesh and worked in harmony with his thrusts. My capacity to move was slim to none, they had me in a tight grip and all I could do was try to keep up.

Corey's hair covered his face as he looked down on me. He held on to my hips for leverage and shifted slightly, without loosing his momentum. The full force impact on the bundle of nerves made me scream. Soon after he found my sweet spot I was so close to completion, for the second time that night. Mick replaced my mouth with his own hand.

"Come for me Joey!" Mick demanded. "Let me see you come."

It was hard to tell if it was me or Mick that came first but I was sticky all over my chest and stomach.

"So hot...Fuck... Joey... " Corey's words turned into a growl hen he went over the edge.

He pulled out quickly and crashed down on the bed right beside me.

I fell asleep but soft lips woke me up right away.

"Joey..." Corey spoke tenderly. "You better take a shower before you go to sleep."

"I'm tired..." I mumbled. "I don't even think I will be able to stand up."

"Don't worry about it." Mick smiled, scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bathroom.

I dozed off at least a couple of times when they washed me gently. Four strong hands dried me with the crispy white hotel towels. Back in bed, with Corey and Mick on either side of me, I tried as hard as I could to stay awake. They were talking about some old movie, can't remember which, but I felt completely safe and relaxed. I wanted to savour the feeling for as long as possible.

*

Time has passed since that first time in Helsinki. And it turned out that with such considerate and caring friends, and lovers, I've never had to use the word 'sauna'. Ever.

The end



Sign up to rate and review this story